Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The rest of the afternoon and evening, Patrick was very quiet around Sara. She wasn't sure if it was because he was embarrassed about the incident at the pool or if he was lapsing back into depression. While she was concerned about his change in mood, she didn't regret what had happened. She knew that she and Brian would have the better part of two weeks to bring him around.

That evening she tried to give Brian the details of what had happened at the pool. However, before she finished the story Brian threw her on the bed and practically "fucked" her brains out. Once the passions had cooled they talked long into the night, hatching a plan to insure that Patrick would become a willing partner.

The following day, Brian and Patrick went to play golf again. Later the three of them went out to dinner and then back to the house to watch the first Monday night football game of the year. Both Brian and Patrick were avid football fans and had played together in college, although they were both second stringers and spent more time on the bench than on the field.

When they got home from dinner, Patrick and Brian changed into their favorite football watching clothes; cut-off college jerseys and gray cotton practice shorts.

Sara prepared some snacks. When she came out of the kitchen, Brian and Patrick were tossing around a football in the living room. She stopped and placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head. "You 'boys' are going to break something," she said in admonishment but she had a smile on her face.

Brian and Patrick stopped tossing the football and looked sheepishly at Sara. "I'm going to get comfortable," she said, still shaking her head as she went upstairs. She wasn't a great football fan but she always got pleasure in seeing Brian's enthusiasm.

The football was back in the air as soon as she was out of sight.

The game was already in progress when Sara came down to the clubroom. She stopped in the doorway at the foot of the stairs and took a deep breath. A tremble of excitement ran through her as she walked into the room.

Brian was sitting on the sofa at one end and Patrick at the other. The only light was from the large screen TV. Brian continued to watch the game but Patrick turned to Sara. He tried to hide his surprise but his facial expression gave him away.

Sara had on a purple camisole top that was made of a gauzy material. It was see through with the exception of two strategically placed stars, centered over the nipples of her otherwise bare breasts. Below, she had on a matching pair of pleated harem pants that hung sensually down her legs and were tied at the ankles. The material of her pants was as see through as the top, but the pleats made it difficult to tell if it could really be seen through.

Sara could feel Patrick's eyes on her as she squeezed past his knees and took a seat between the two of them, closer to Patrick. "What's the score?" she asked.

"No score yet," Brian said without looking at Sara. "Ahhh... that's a ridiculous call," Brian practically screamed as a penalty flag was thrown on the field. Brian's enthusiasm wasn't entirely for the game however. He was only half interested in what was happening on the TV. He was just as interested in what was happening next to him. However, his job was to act oblivious and pretend to focus on the game.

"I'm not sure what you guys see in this football stuff," Sara said.

"I thought you liked football?" Patrick asked.

Sara leaned forward and picked up a beer from the coffee table. When she did she felt her breasts swinging freely under her thin top. The patch of material at her nipples grazed her already hard nipples. She was pretty sure that Patrick had a good view as he had to look past her to see the television.

Patrick didn't miss it. His eyes opened wide at the sight of her naked breasts silhouetted by the light of the television.

Sara lingered longer than necessary in front of Patrick before sitting back. Then she turned to him and said with a smile, "I like football player's butts. Isn't the quarterback for Miami a cute one?"

"I have no idea," Patrick responded. In spite of his desire not to look, he couldn't help staring at her breasts.

Sara smiled and lifted her chest as she turned back to the television.

They all settled back to watch the game. As the game progressed, Sara inched closer and closer to Patrick until her thigh was touching his. She took every opportunity to lean forward in front of him, insuring that the light from the television continued to illuminate her almost naked breasts. Occasionally her eyes would glance down to Patrick's crotch. Because of the low room light she couldn't be sure but it appeared that her actions were having the desired effect; there appeared to be a bulge in the leg of his shorts.

"Did you turn the air conditioner down again?" Sara asked Brian.

"Yeah, it was warm in here."

"You must have ice water for blood," she said and got up and retrieved an afghan from the back of a chair. When she sat back down she drew the cover over her legs and carelessly flipped the end over Patrick's lap. A smile crossed her lips when he didn't move it. She figured he was happy to have something to cover the bulge in his shorts.

Sara waited a few minutes before she did anything. She took a deep breath and held it. Then she slowly moved her hand under the afghan until her knuckles were just touching Patrick's bare leg. She felt him move away. A second later her hand followed until she was touching him again. When she knew that he couldn't move any further, she boldly lifted her hand and placed it on his thigh.

Patrick stared at the TV, his eyes unblinking.

Sara's heart was pounding in her chest as her hand began to move on his leg. She gently caressed his thigh, slowly moving higher as her fingers played with the soft hair. She stopped momentarily when her fingertips reached his shorts. When Patrick made no move to stop her, she moved higher. She felt Patrick tense as her fingers went under the opening of his shorts; she knew that she was close to his penis; she could actually feel the heat. Her hand trembled as she moved it closer. She felt a tiny bit of sticky wetness. She made circles with her fingers, smearing the juice around his soft inner thigh. She moved another fraction of an inch and she felt the tip of his penis with her little finger. Her heart almost stopped and she paused, waiting for a negative reaction. When he made no move to stop her she continued. One by one, her other fingers joined the little one until she had the swollen head in her hand. Suddenly the two of them sat frozen, their hearts pounding with excitement.

Brian was dying with curiosity. He knew something was going on but was afraid to look. Out of the corner of his eye he could see both Sara and Patrick staring straight ahead.

Sara stopped a moan in her throat as she felt Patrick's penis pulse in her hand and squirt sticky pre-cum. Growing bolder by the second, she moved her hand until her fingers circled the shaft. She squeezed it and moved her hand almost imperceptibly.

Patrick sucked in his breath and his hips lifted slightly as he squeezed his buttocks, forcing his lower half to tense. His head was spinning with excitement.

"Half time," Brian announced suddenly and stood up.

Sara and Patrick jumped. However, Sara didn't relinquish her hold on Patrick.

Brian walked around the back of the sofa and said, "I'll get us another beer."

Sara could almost feel him staring over their shoulders. She knew that he couldn't miss the bulge in the afghan where her hand was holding Patrick's erection.

Even after Brian was gone, Sara and Patrick continued to look straight ahead. There was a smile on Sara's face and a look of shock on Patrick's.

Sara began to move her hand up and down now. She took deep breaths to calm herself as she felt the long shaft sliding in her hand.

A second later Brian came back downstairs. "Sorry guys," he said, standing in the door, a safe distance away, "We're out of beer. I thought there was some in the refrigerator in the garage. I'll run out and get some more."

Patrick turned and looked at Brian. "Uh... uh do you want me to go with you?" he offered half-heartedly. While he would have welcomed the chance to get away from Sara, he knew that his hard penis would be obvious if he stood up. He also suspected that there was a large wet spot on the front of his shorts.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.