Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brian took Patrick to play golf after breakfast and Sara went shopping. They were going to meet back home that afternoon to have a cookout and enjoy lounging at the pool.

The guys made it home before Sara and put on their bathing suits and went out to the pool. They were on their third beer when Sara stepped out of the house.

Brian stopped speaking in mid-sentence when he saw his wife.

As Sara walked over to the two men, she swayed her hips more than usual. It might have been because she wasn't used to wearing high-heeled sandals. Her heels clicked and her firm breasts bounced seductively with each step on the warm concrete. Her outward boldness belied her inner turmoil. It had taken all her nerve to put on the new suit and walk out of the house. Her knees were ready to buckle as she stopped in front of the two wide-eyed men. "Do you like it?" she asked and spun around in front of them. She had on a one-piece swimsuit that couldn't have contained as much material as a two-piece bikini. It was canary yellow and made of some type of elastic cotton. The cloth at the crotch barely covered her groin and was tight enough to leave an indentation between the lips. There were two tiny, inch wide, strips of material forming a V running up on either side of her belly button. The material stretched slightly wider as it crossed her breasts, barely covering her nipples and leaving the inside and outsides of her breasts bare. Her hard nipples were clearly outlined under the thin material. Above her breasts the material continued over her shoulders and down her back to meet again at the divide of her buttocks. Then the material came back together and disappeared between the cheeks to form one piece again between her legs.

Patrick took a big gulp of his beer as Brian struggled for words.

"Uh... uh... Sara... uh... God!"

Sara pouted her mouth and said, "You don't like it!"

"No!" both men said as the same time.

"It's... it's amazing," Brian finally said.

"Uh... I'm getting a little hot," Patrick said. He jumped up and ran over to the pool and dove headfirst into the water.

Sara smiled as she watched Patrick run to hide his excitement. Then she turned and sat on her husband's lap. "Mmmm... I think you do like the suit," she whispered as she squirmed her naked buttocks into his crotch and felt his swelling penis.

"God Sara... where did you get that?" Brian's eyes were drawn to his wife's almost naked breasts.

"I found it in a little shop downtown." She turned and looked at Patrick who was swimming laps. "I think it had the desired effect on Patrick too."

"You're amazing," Brian said with a smile and shook his head.

"I think I'm learning how this seduction stuff works," she whispered with a naughty smile and a giggle. She kept her voice low and said, "Why don't you go inside and get the burgers ready and start the grill. I'll entertain Patrick while you're gone."

It was Brian's turn to smile. His penis was now throbbing under Sara's still squirming buttocks. "All right, but don't fuck him on the diving board."

"I'm not promising anything."

Sara let Brian get up and then glanced down at the tent in his swimming trunks. A sudden thrill of pride went through her. It was quite flattering that she had two men with raging erections just because she put on a revealing bathing suit. Her confidence at her seductive ability was growing by the minute.

"Mind if I join you?" Sara said as she pulled an inflated floating chair over to the side of the pool.

Patrick had swum twenty laps and was catching his breath when he saw Sara pulling the chair over so that she could get onto it. "Sure," he said breathlessly, wiping water from his face. He looked up and squinted into the bright sun. Sara was squatting, holding the raft, her body blocking the sun now. He could plainly see her smiling face. When his eyes dropped lower, he had to suppress a gasp. Her breasts might as well have been bare for all the good the tiny slips of material did to cover them. Her legs were spread and in her squatting position, the material at the crotch had pulled entirely between her lips. In fact, the smooth outer lips on either side of her vagina were half exposed.

Suddenly it was too much for Patrick again and he quickly moved backward and began to swim the backstroke away from Sara. He closed his eyes in an attempt to get the image of her almost naked body from his lust filled mind.

When Sara was situated on the raft, she paddled over to Patrick, now standing at the shallow end of the pool. "I forgot my beer. Would you be a sweetie and get it for me?" Sara didn't care about the beer; she wanted to see Patrick get out of the pool.

"Uh... uh... sure," Patrick said, reluctantly. He took a deep breath and climbed out of the pool.

Sara's watched Patrick, admiring his sexy butt and legs. She could see that he had obviously kept himself in great shape. The water made the fabric of his tan suit almost transparent as it clung to his strong buttocks. It molded them like a second skin. A chill of excitement ran though her as she stared boldly at him. She watched as he bent over and quickly pulled two beers from the cooler and turned to come back to the pool. A smile crossed Sara's lips as she watched him try to hide his obvious erection with the cans of beer.

"Thank you," Sara said as she took the offered can. Her eyes were fixed on the tented swimsuit. "I see that you have a little problem again. Or, didn't it go down from this morning?" Sara laughed heartily.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.