Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was nearly 11:00 AM when Brian's office phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi sweetie," Sara said with a smile in her voice.

"Hi."

"I just wanted to call and tell you how much I enjoyed this morning. It's been a long time since we were that spontaneous."

"I know. It was fun," Brian answered. He wondered why she was calling since they rarely talked at work. He figured it had to have something to do with what happened yesterday.

"I've been thinking a lot this morning."

"Uh oh," Brian laughed.

"Seriously, I wanted to say that you are a wonderful husband. It's not many husbands that would... would let their wife do what... do what I have done in the past several months," Sara said, suddenly very nervous. She had thought all morning about what she was going to say and even practiced it, but now she found the words hard to say.

Brian was silent for a moment. He said, "It's not one sided or even altruistic. I get as much, maybe more, pleasure than you."

"I'm beginning to realize that. Still, it's hard to believe that you like the thought of me with another man. I would go crazy if I thought you were with another woman."

"I don't want another woman," Brian said and added, "You're plenty for me." He laughed self-consciously.

Sara laughed nervously too and paused. Finally she said, "Brian, I know that the phone is not the proper place to talk about this but I just couldn't wait until you got home. Things went pretty far with the guy from the party and I think we need to discuss where all this is going."

"I thought we had. We agreed that it was fun and had spiced up our relationship," Brian said, trying not to sound defensive. Then, when Sara didn't say anything he asked, "Do you want it to end?"

"No!" she answered a little too quickly and in a voice louder than necessary. She caught herself and said, "I mean... I mean it has made our love life much more exciting. But, how far do we let it go?"

"How far do you want it to go?" Brian threw the question back to her.

"I don't know. I know that I love you and that I don't ever want it to hurt our relationship."

"We won't let it. I love you too. Listen, why don't we talk about this when I get home."

"Okay. But Brian, I... I got a call from Terry. You know, the guy from the party." The words came out in a rush. She obviously didn't want to end the conversation before she told him.

"What did he want?" Brian asked as if he didn't already know the answer to that.

"Uh... he wanted to know if I... if I wanted to go out with him Friday night."

Suddenly Brian realized that this was the real reason for the call in the middle of the morning. For a moment he felt a sudden anger rising. Sara had been prodding him without telling him the real purpose of her call. However, the anger just as quickly changed to excitement. "What did you tell him?" he asked in a non-committal tone.

"I said that I would let him know."

"Do you want to?" Brian felt a stirring in his pants.

"Only if you want me too."

"That's not fair Sara," Brian said tensely. She was the one bringing this up and he felt like she was trying to have him make the decision.

"You're right. Yes, I would like to go out with him. But, but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"Everything. I barely know the guy and I'm not sure I'm ready for what he wants. I'm still not sure you are ready either."

Brian started to say that he was more than ready but decided to wait. For some reason he didn't want to appear over eager. The thought was incredibly exciting to him, however he wanted Sara to be ready too. He said, "Let me think about it and we'll talk when I get home."

"Okay," Sara said. She couldn't tell what Brian was thinking but she knew enough not to push it now. "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too. See you tonight."

When Brian walked into the house at six forty-five, the house was unusually quiet. "Sara," he called out but didn't hear an answer. He walked through the living room to the dining room. He saw that the lights were turned down and that there were lit candles on the table and it was set with their best china and crystal.

Brian heard something behind him and turned around.

"Hi sweetie." Sara stood in the doorway smiling at her surprised husband. She had on a low cut and short cocktail dress. Most of her thighs and breasts were uncovered. The rest of her was barely covered by the tight black dress that had a split up the side, clear to her waist. Her hair was freshly styled and she had makeup on. Her lipstick was bright red and she had on blue eye shadow.

Brian had never seen the dress she was wearing. Suddenly he realized that she looked like a hooker. A smile came to his face. "What's going on?"

"I just thought you would enjoy a little TLC after working so hard today."

Brian almost laughed. He had barely gotten any work done today, especially after their conversation. Another smile came to his lips as he put down his briefcase and opened his arms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.