Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

When Brian came downstairs the following morning, Sara was sitting at the table still in her dressing gown. By this time she was normally already dressed and ready for work. She didn't look up from the paper as he entered the kitchen. He walked quietly over to the counter and poured himself a cup of coffee.

As he turned and leaned against the counter, he began to worry that she might not feel well. Or worse yet, that she was upset by what had happened yesterday. She didn't look up from her newspaper when he walked over and sat down. "Aren't you going to say good morning?"

Sara lowered her paper and smiled self-consciously at him. "Good morning," she whispered and her face flushed.

It was obvious that she was uncomfortable about what had happened. However, Brian was in a good mood, only slightly embarrassed about his complicity in what had transpired. "Aren't you going to work today?" he asked, in an attempt to break the ice.

"I thought I would take a vacation day."

"Oh," Brian said. They normally took their vacation days together. "Sara, are you okay... with... you know... what happened last night?"

Suddenly, she looked like she was going to cry. "I... I... don't know." Then tears started to form in her eyes. "I... I just..." she said and her voice trailed off and she started to sob.

"Oh God Sara, I'm sorry," Brian said and quickly came around the table. He went to his knees and grabbed her hands in his. "I didn't mean for this to upset you. I love you so much. It was all my fault." He held her hands to his cheek and felt like crying himself.

Sara looked shocked as she stared down at her husband. "You... you didn't mean to upset me? Brian, I'm the one that... that... did it." Her voice was almost a scream in total disbelief that Brian was blaming himself.

"I encouraged you."

Sara started to answer but no words came out. She didn't know what to say. The tears poured down her cheeks as her heart filled with love. She slipped from her chair until she was on her knees in front of him. "God I love you," she whispered as her lips met his.

Brian was surprised but delighted by her reaction. He moaned, almost with relief and pulled her to him, his tongue entering her willing mouth.

The kiss quickly turned passionate.

Brian wrapped his arms around her as their tongues dueled. With a moan his hand found her soft breast under her robe. A second later he was searching for the opening and slipped his hand inside.

Sara moaned as her excitement grew rapidly. She pushed Brian back until he was on the floor and she was lying on top of him. She stared down into his eyes as she reached down for the zipper of his pants.

"I'll be late," Brian protested weakly as Sara pulled his hard penis from the opening.

"Shhhh," she whispered as she moved her head down. A second later she took his penis into her mouth.

"Ohhhh!!!" Brian moaned as he looked down and watched her begin to suck him. He could see her eyes looking up at him as her tongue worked on the pulsing head. Suddenly, he could imagine her lips wrapped around the stranger's penis last night. Another moan escaped him and he closed his eyes, chastising himself for imagining her with another man while she pleasured him. However, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the image from his mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.