Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Brian Matthews stood near the bar watching his wife of ten years, Sara, flirt with a tall good-looking man. He could see the smile on her face from across the room. She stood close to the stranger, their hips almost touching. It was a position that would have made most husbands jealous. Brian reached into his pocket and felt the still warm panties that she had been wearing. She hadn't objected when he told her that she needed to take them off. He told her that he could see the outline through her dress. Although the beige cotton cocktail dress was very tight, they both knew that the panties couldn't be seen since there wasn't much to the tiny slip of material anyway. In fact, now that she didn't have panties on, if she stood in the light just right, the dress was almost transparent. If she hadn't shaved her pubic hair, it surely would have shown through.

A sigh escaped Brian's lips as he watched his gorgeous wife. She looked as trim and as sexy as she had the day he met her. Her breasts were still firm enough that she rarely needed to wear a bra, and her hips were still slim enough to look good in the tightest clothes.

It had been almost twelve years since a mutual friend introduced them while in college. Brian had been at a fraternity party with his best friend Patrick. It was the beginning of their sophomore year and they were preparing for the new school semester. That meant getting drunk. Brian had made a total fool of himself trying to get Sara's attention. He was just drunk enough to be bold. They were at a pool party and Brian was showing everyone how he could balance himself on one foot at the end of the diving board without spilling his beer. It didn't work. He and the beer went into the pool, clothes and all. Fortunately, Sara had thought his antics were cute.

For Brian, it was love at first sight.

However, it was apparent that Sara wasn't as enamored with Brian as he was with her. In fact, he found out later that she wanted to date around and wasn't interested in being tied down with one guy. It had taken two years for Brian to convince her to date him exclusively. That was the second best day of his life. The first was when she agreed to marry him.

Brian could see that Sara was nervous and excited as she stood next to the tall stranger. He knew that her juice was already beginning to trickle down her thighs. That was one of the many things he loved about her. Her vagina dripped like a faucet when she was excited. He could see her shifting from one foot to the other and knew that she was trying to stem the flow. He watched as she leaned over and whispered something into her new friend's ear. A smile crossed his face as he glanced around the room and then he nodded his head. A second later they were sneaking out the back sliding door.

Suddenly Brain felt a moment of panic as he watched them leave. His panic was not because Sara was going outside with a stranger but rather because he would lose sight of them. He looked around his boss's large Victorian style house and saw a spiral staircase leading upstairs. He quickly put his drink down and headed for the stairs. However, before he could make it to the steps, his boss caught him.

"There you are Brian. I've been meaning to talk to you about a re-engineering project that I've been thinking about."

"Yes, sir," Brian said, trying to keep the irritation from his voice.

"Well, I was hoping to put you in charge and I wanted to explain where I want to go with this."

"Thank you, sir. I truly appreciate the opportunity." It was quite a compliment that his boss thought enough of him to pick him for the project. However, it wasn't the best time to talk about it. Brian knew that there was no way to excuse himself without being rude, so he tried to listen patiently as his boss explained the project in painful detail.

Finally Brian's boss paused and said, "So what do you think?"

"Uh, it sounds great," Brian stammered. He had barely heard a word the man said. His thoughts were consumed with what was going on outside right now.

Brian was relieved when his boss's wife came up to them and asked if she could steal him away for a minute. He suppressed a sigh of relief as his boss excused himself and walked away. He looked at his watch. It had been ten minutes. He hurried upstairs. When he reached the hallway at the top he rushed to open a door to what he thought was a bedroom. Unfortunately, it was a bathroom. He tried another door and found the master suite. He hurried through the room to the French doors leading to the balcony. He gently turned the handle and stepped outside quietly.

It was a warm summer night with a bright moon in the crystal clear sky. The noise of the night insects was almost deafening as Brian slowly moved toward the ivy-covered railing and peeked over, hoping that he was in the right place.

A gasp escaped his lips when he saw his wife passionately kissing the stranger. Their bodies were pressed together tightly. Brian's head started to spin, as it always did at times likes these, and a tremor of excitement rushed through him as he watched his wife and the stranger squirm against one another.

It wasn't the first time that Brian had seen such a sight. Over the past six months he had seen her in the arms of a number of different men.

It all started the night they had gone to his niece's wedding. It was one of those boring family things and Brian wanted to leave as soon as possible. However, they had to make an appearance at the reception, at least. Sara, on the other hand, liked weddings. She liked to talk with friends that she only saw on rare occasions and she especially liked to dance.

Brian hated the small talk and wasn't much of a dancer. So, when a young man came over and asked Sara to dance, he didn't object. As the young man led his gorgeous wife to the dance floor, he glanced around and could see the eyes of other men on his wife. After that, half the single men, and a few that were married, asked her to dance. It might have been because she was wearing a low cut dress that exposed half her breasts. It may have also been because Sara liked the attention and was quite a tease.

By the end of the night, Sara had had a little too much to drink and was flirting shamelessly with them. Strangely, instead of being jealous, Brian found himself incredibly turned on. It came as a complete surprise to him. He had never been the jealous type but that had never been tested like this night. When they finally got home late that night, they made love like they hadn't done in months. Sara was like a tiger and ravished him with a passion that he hadn't seen in quite some time. They both went to sleep with smiles on their faces.

The following day Sara had apologized profusely and asked for forgiveness. Her surprise was obvious when Brian shrugged it off and said that he was happy that she had had fun. He told her that he knew that she liked to dance and was sorry that he wasn't very good at it. Besides that, he told her, it was fun watching her tease all those horny young men. He knew that the comment had shocked Sara but they had dropped the subject at that point.

A few weeks later, a similar incident happened. This time it was at a party at work. There was an older man who had cornered Sara. She was enjoying his attention and only made a half-hearted attempt to get away from him. When she looked for Brain, she saw him watching her with a strange look on his face. The man's hand began to slip down her hip until it was firmly on her ass. Sara's eyes opened in shock, but when she looked for Brain he was gone. Sara knew that the right thing to do was to smack his face, however, instead she took a slow sip of her drink and let his hand squeeze her ass.

Brian hadn't gone far. He had moved around until he had a clear view of Sara and the man standing in the corner. He could see that his hand was between Sara and the wall and it appeared to be moving up and down. Incredibly, Brian felt his penis begin to harden. He noticed that he wasn't the only one with an erection-the stranger's pants had a tent in them too.

Nothing more happened at the party but when he and Sara went to bed that night, the lovemaking was incredible again.

Over the next few weeks, there were several more incidents. Each one resulted in passionate sex when the two arrived home. Finally the subject had to come up in conversation. After a few minutes of stuttering around the issue, they both had to admit that the teasing had turned them on. It had been a long time since their lovemaking had been as intense or as frequent. After discussing it, they had agreed that as long as the teasing didn't go too far, it would be a nice way to spice up their marriage. However, they hadn't defined what "too far" meant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.