Her First Time - Cover

Her First Time

Copyright© 2003 by FreeJack

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jack makes his girlfriend's (and his) fantasy come true by bringing her best friend home to bed. The only question is how long until she figures it out? <i>(2nd Person POV)</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Lesbian   Light Bond   First   Voyeurism  

It was quarter after twelve when I came home on Tuesday night, and as I suspected, the lights were off and you were already in bed. Perfect. I slipped quietly into the bedroom and activated the touch-lamp on the nightstand. Dim light flooded outward in a couple-foot radius, and I took a moment to gaze down adoringly at your peaceful form. So innocent you looked, clad only in a thin, white tank top that draped to mid-thigh. Your long, blonde hair was splayed out on your pillow, and I could see a hint of your nipples poking up against the thin fabric.

As I stood admiring you, you shifted onto your side, then sensing my presence, opened your eyes and looked at me sleepily. "Hi, babe," you mumbled, your voice heavy with sleep.

"Hey cutie," I replied, leaning down to kiss you.

"How was work?"

"It was okay," I said while rolling you over onto your back again and gently pulling your arms up above your head.

"Mmmmmmm," you murmured, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I finished tying your left wrist to the bedpost with the scarf hanging there, and set to work on the right. You didn't struggle at all, and I'm not sure you even realized what I was doing until after I had both your arms fastened to the bedposts. Then as understanding slowly dawned upon your beautiful face, I pulled out a folded handkerchief and fashioned it into a blindfold. Next, I slipped it over your eyes and knotted it securely behind your head.

"What are you doing?" you asked, and I could tell from your voice that you were partly scared and partly excited. We had tied each other up before, but never like this. Never without warning, never so securely, and never with a blindfold.

"Just lay back and relax," I said ignoring your question, "I got something very special for you tonight."

"Oooh, what is it?" A tinge of eagerness in your voice.

"You'll see. Now you wait here and I'll be right back, okay?" Like you had any choice in the matter.

I left the room and was gone for about ten or fifteen minutes, just enough time for you to think up all kinds of sexual thoughts and start getting excited. When I finally returned with your present and closed the door firmly behind me, your nipples were hard and your face was flushed with anticipation. The flush deepened and your smile grew, as the rustling of clothing dropping to the floor drifted to your ears. I wondered what kind of kinky ideas were now filling your mind, but was pretty sure that none of them would come even close to what you were about to experience.

Fingers touched lightly at your right ankle, spurring a small gasp from you, and began a slow, gentle ascent up the inside of your leg and thigh. At mid-thigh, they encountered the bottom of your shirt and paused briefly, caressing the smooth flesh there. Eagerly, wanting those fingers to continue their trek upwards, you pushed up with your feet and arched your back, freeing the shirt from beneath you so that it could be moved farther up your body. And it was - pushed all the way up past your hips and stomach to the bottom of your tits, revealing your white, cotton panties and bare belly.

You eased back down onto the bed, and a moment later, the fingers began their climb again. Your breathing began to speed up as they neared your Holy land, and you were straining slightly against your bonds, eager to be stroked; but they veered off before reaching there and started a slow slide up your belly towards your beautiful breasts. Once there, the fingers pushed your shirt back again, freeing your glorious orbs from their confinement. Your nipples were hard and poking up toward the ceiling, and the fingers quickly located and began caressing them. You writhed upon the bed, small whimpers coming from you, as the first hand was joined by a second, and both went to work massaging your aching tits.

Your whimpers soon turned to full-throated moans as your breasts continued to be kneaded, and I could see the crotch of your panties begin to darken as your pussy started to get excited. I had planned to tease you for much longer than this, had wanted to hear you beg and plead for your gift, but found that I could contain myself no longer either. Already, I was more excited than I could ever remember being and I couldn't wait to see what your reaction would be.

"Are you ready for your gift?" I asked softly.

"Yes! Oh god, yes," you nearly screamed, as one hand pinched a delicate nipple between its fingers and the other slid back down your stomach to the damp fabric of your panties. "I'm ready, give it to me. I want it sooo bad."

"Alright. Here it comes," I warned. Moments later, your body was straddled and a knee came to rest on either side of your body, just below your outstretched armpits. I was glad to see that you were cleanly shaven; and had you been paying close attention, you might have realized that the legs around you were just as smooth. But in your excitement, you failed to notice.

Instead, you lifted your head slightly, mouth open, preparing to take in my hard cock. "Oh, I want it, I want your cock so bad," you crooned, still not realizing that it wasn't me straddling you. I smiled and motioned for her to lean forward, to bring her beautiful, pink pussy down next to your face, and she complied.

"Hey baby, what do you smell?" I asked, and could see the momentary confusion upon your face as my voice sounded from beside the bed and not above you. Then it was gone, lost in the delighted expression that replaced it, as she lowered herself a little and let her light brown pubic hair brush softly against the tip of your nose, fully alerting you to the real situation.

"Oh my god," you squealed happily, and I found myself immediately relieved at your reaction. I had hoped and suspected that you would take it well (after all, we'd talked about it many times), but I hadn't been a hundred percent certain of what your reaction would really be. Now, seeing it firsthand, I could relax and enjoy the situation fully as I sat back to watch your first lesbian encounter.

You were sniffing at her pussy, inhaling deeply of her musky scent, as she slid her silky, smooth slit lightly across your nose. You leaned your head forward and stuck your tongue out, trying to taste her; but she pulled back, just out of range, and sat there teasing - as she'd been instructed. Finally, you laid back, resting your head on your pillow, and after a few moments, she edged forward again to rub her pussy against your nose and cheeks. Then, when you couldn't stand anymore, and tried to lick her, she sat back out of reach again until you gave up. This went on a couple more times, until you were whimpering with desire and straining against your bonds, trying to get a taste of that delicious juice that now covered most of your face.

I watched enthralled, my cock nearly bursting out of my pants, as she slowly worked you into a frenzied state. I had told her to tease you a little, but other than that, had left it entirely up to her on how to go about it. I was amazed at how she was getting into it.

Now she sat back on her heels, her ass resting lightly upon your chest, just above your tits. Slowly, she reached down and slid a finger up the length of her slit, coating it with her juice. Then she brought it to your mouth. She drew it across your lips, leaving behind a shiny trail of fluid, and then gently pushed it into your mouth. It was your first taste of pussy other than your own, and you took to it immediately. You sucked on her finger like it was a small cock, gleaning every bit of sweetness you could from it, savoring this newfound flavor.

She pulled her finger from your mouth, dipped it deep into her wet cunt, and brought it back to your mouth. You lapped at it eagerly, licking up every drop of her milky cream in seconds, whimpering for more. Which she gave you, scooping up another fingerful of her juice and feeding it to you. It was obvious that the taste of her pussy was driving you crazy with lust, but now I could see that she was getting off on this too. Her nipples were pointing straight out, her pussy was literally dripping, and her breathing was starting to become ragged as well.

Indeed, this time when she pulled her finger from your mouth, she hurriedly scooted forward and replaced it with her aching cunt. Her eyes closed and she started moaning softly as your tongue began to flit about her damp crevice. Soon she was groaning and grunting as you worked up and down her slippery slit, brushing over her hard little clit in the process, slurping up her juices. She buried both hands in your hair, holding you tight, and arched her back, pushing her luscious pussy firmly down against your mouth.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.