The Hundred Year Plan
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by Lazlong

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Did you ever wonder just how pissed off the Japanese got that we dropped the A-bombs on them during World War II? This is the story of an American fighting against a Japanese group, bent on revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Science Fiction   Slow  

Sunday, August 12, 2035, PM

It was shortly after lunch when Linda showed up at the apartment. She seemed pleased that Al was moving around well and that he could actually see. Al gave her a big hug, then told her the condition the apartment had been in, and about the bugs, and the new security. Al had watched her while he told his story, and had seen her growing concern. She seemed a little relieved when he told about the new locks, but he could tell she was under a lot of tension.

Al assured her that the papers were still safe, and that Lt. Slavens knew where they were hidden. He fixed her some coffee, and brought it to her at the couch. He sat down opposite her in his favorite chair.

They sipped their coffee in companionable silence for a few minutes, then Linda spoke. "Your father called me last night."

Al knew what was coming, but he asked anyway. "What did the old fart want?"

Linda shifted her position on the couch. "He had called Friday afternoon, and said he was going to make the funeral arrangements if I didn't mind. Of course I didn't mind. I couldn't stand the thought of making them myself. He called me last night to let me know the funeral will be tomorrow at 2:00 P.M... They are having a "viewing" tonight at the funeral home in Orinda, but I can't go. He's making a circus out of this, with an open casket, and he wants everyone in the family to be there to welcome guests and accept their condolences. Al, I just can't do it. We got into a little bit of an argument about it, and I told him I wouldn't be there tonight, and that the casket had better be closed tomorrow. He finally agreed, but he wants you there tonight."

"Shit!" Linda could see the disgust in Al's face. He shook his head. "There's no way I'm going to participate in his ghoulish rituals. I'll go to the funeral, but not tonight. I'll call him later and let him know."

Linda seemed to relax a little. "Then you don't think I'm horrible for not going to look at my husband's dead face?"

"Hell no! I'd think you were a little strange if you did. By the way, do you think you'd be able to swing by and pick me up tomorrow? I'll drive from here, if you'd like."

Linda considered for a moment then nodded. Al saw the dark circles under her eyes. She wasn't sleeping, he could tell. "Yes, I think it's better for us to stick together. I'm trying to hold up, but I don't know how well I'll manage when it actually comes to saying goodbye for the last time. If you're with me, maybe I'll be able to get through it." Her voice cracked as she tried to hold back the tears that welled in her eyes."

Al just nodded and sipped his coffee. He wasn't at all sure how well he'd hold up. They were both silent for a few minutes, then Al asked. "Did you call your friend in San Diego?"

"Yes, I called her yesterday. I'm going to leave right after the funeral. It's about an eight-hour drive down there. I should get in before midnight. I'm sure I won't be sleepy after the funeral."

Again they lapsed into silence. Each was thinking about the ordeal to come, and knowing they couldn't avoid it. Al could see that Linda was giving in to the grief that haunted her, so he told her about his conversation with HAK-N-SAK. He could see that her interest was piqued when he started talking about the interlocking companies. "I know it's a bad time, but I'm not able to see the whole picture on this. I was wondering if you might look over the recorded conversation I had with Hak, and the documents he downloaded to me. Maybe it'll give us some idea about what's going on."

Linda brightened instantly. This was her forte. She loved the intricacies of big business, and it made her feel like she might be contributing to finding out why this had happened to her husband. Soon, they had her seated at Al's dining table with a cup of coffee, a laptop computer, and the printouts of the documents from Hak. Al left her there, and relaxed in his favorite chair to think about the other things Hak had told him. There was something about the fact that Hak couldn't save his encrypted files to crystal that bothered him, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He had been musing on this for quite a while, when the security console announced a visitor.

Al walked over to the security console and looked at the screen, on the security console, that showed him who was at the door. It was Lt. Slavens, and someone else. Al buzzed the outer door to let him in, then went to the apartment door. When the elevator stopped, Al was speechless. The person with the lieutenant was the most heart stopingly beautiful woman Al had ever seen. Al finally found his tongue and invited them inside.

Before Al could say anything else, Lt. Slavens spoke up. "Al, I'd like for you to meet Bonnie Gillespie. Bonnie, this is Al Green." Slavens smiled at them encouragingly, then stepped back.

Al was torn between anger and awe. "Ms. Gillespie, it's nice to meet you. I hope you'll forgive me for my actions yesterday. I'm afraid you caught me at a bad time."

Bonnie smiled and extended her hand. "That's quite all right, Mr. Green. I guess being a reporter for so long has caused me to forget how other people might feel. Please accept my apologies for intruding so soon after your horrible experience. I can be a brass plated bitch if I don't watch myself."

Al blushed. These had been his very words describing her yesterday. "Apology accepted, Ms. Gillespie, but only if you call me Al."

The only way Al could describe it was that Bonnie s face lit up when she smiled at him. He caught his breath when she said. "Certainly, Al. Please call me Bonnie. You know, I was waiting around outside when Art came up. I was trying to get the courage to ring your bell. I didn't think you'd let me in. Art told me he thought you'd talk to me, but that you refused to give me an interview. I just want you to know I'll live with that, and I promise not to print anything you tell me, unless you specifically say I can."

Al was mesmerized by her eyes and her voice. He finally realized he was still holding her hand, and gently released it. He didn't know if he imagined it, but he thought he felt a gentle squeeze as Bonnie also released his hand. Slightly flustered, Al looked around for Lt. Slavens. He saw that the lieutenant had gone over to talk with Linda, and he and Bonnie went over to the dining table. Al supplied coffee for the new arrivals, and retrieved his own. When he got back to the table, Linda and Bonnie were talking animatedly, as if they'd known each other for years.

Linda was telling Bonnie about the files she had been going through, and her conclusions as to the setup of what was probably the largest conglomerate on earth. Al started to become concerned about how much Linda was telling her. His concern must have shown on his face, because Bonnie took his hand and said, "Al, the promise I made you about not printing what you say applies to Linda too." Al visibly relaxed, and tried to follow what Linda was saying. This was made doubly difficult because Bonnie had forgotten to release his hand.

Al finally got a chance to interject the question that had been burning in his mind since Slaven's return. "What did you find out about Agawa, Art?"

He didn't hesitate in answering, so Al knew that Art trusted Bonnie with the information he was about to give. "There's not a lot to tell. We found him dead in his home. There was no sign of forced entry, but his security system was turned off. It looked like someone had come to his door, he had let them in. He had his passport in his jacket pocket, and his money and credit cards were still in his wallet. Nothing appeared to be missing in the house. He had been tortured and beaten, then shot with a small caliber weapon. I'd say the only thing they were after was when and where Agawa was going to meet you. Don't ask me how they knew about the meeting, but I'm reasonably sure that's what they were after."

Al became very thoughtful and, several minutes later, excused himself and went to the bathroom. He stayed a long time, and finally had himself under control when he returned. He had two things bothering him. One was the death of Agawa, and the other was Bonnie.

Agawa's death disgusted and terrified him. He had never met the man, but had talked with him about Sam's death. It was like opening a refrigerator and finding nothing inside. Whatever it was that Agawa had wanted to pass on must have been important, or else he wouldn't have risked his life to set up a meeting with Al.

He was also bothered by the feelings he was having for Bonnie. He had never been so attracted to anyone in his life. He had an on-again off-again girlfriend who was a photographer for one of the large Netzines. When she was in town, they saw a lot of each other, and made love when they felt like it. Al had wanted something more, but Paula didn't want to tie herself down to just one man. Al had always known she saw other men when she was on the road. He didn't like it, but that didn't keep him from enjoying her company when she was in town. He had been thinking about breaking off with her for a long time, but just hadn't had sufficient reason. "Maybe now I have," he mused.

Everyone was getting ready to leave when Al got back to the table. As they were saying their good-byes, Al told Art about Linda's plan to take the girls to San Diego after the funeral.

Art thought for a few minutes then said. "Good plan as far as it goes, Al." He then turned to Linda. "Does anyone besides us know you're going?"

"Only my friend in San Diego, Art. I called from a pay phone, and I told her not to tell anyone we're coming. I don't see how anyone else could know."

Art turned back to Al. "OK, here's the plan. I'll be going to the funeral tomorrow. When Linda's ready to leave, we'll follow in my car to make sure she isn't being followed. If we see a tail, I'll pull them over." Again turning to Linda, Art continued. "No matter what happens, when you're leaving, keep going. We'll make sure it's safe."

As they were walking toward the door, Bonnie remarked that she was impressed by HAK-N-SAK's sleuthing. "I'd really like to meet him sometime. I've been trying to find out about the setup of the companies he traced for almost two years now."

Al gave her his biggest grin. "If you'd like to stay a few minutes, Bonnie, I'll see if I can get him on line."

Bonnie didn't hesitate before answering. "Sure, I'd like that," she answered, blushing because she was afraid the others had noticed how quickly she had accepted. Al might be black and blue, but he was a handsome man. Likeable, too, now that he wasn't upset about being deceived.

After Art and Linda had left, Al asked if Bonnie would like more coffee.

"I really don't, Al, but I would like a tour of your apartment if you don't mind. I'm fascinated by it. I've never seen a place quite like this."

Al was impressed by the obvious sincerity of her request and gave her the grand tour. He finished by showing her his entire computer collection, and was at least mildly surprised with her knowledge of computers, especially the ones from last century. They chatted comfortably, and soon they were talking as if they had known each other for years.

Al modemed HAK-N-SAK, and surprisingly got him the first time. He introduced Bonnie to Hak, then left them chatting.

While he was waiting for Bonnie to finish her conversation, he started puttering around in the kitchen. When she finally finished with Hak, she wandered over toward Al, and he sat her at the table. "I hope you don't mind," he said, "but I've fixed us a bite to eat. I hadn't realized how hungry I was."

Bonnie assured him she didn't mind, more impressed than she cared to admit and waited while he served her, then himself. She took a large bite then raised her eyebrows. "What is this, Al? I don't think I've ever had anything quite like it."

Al looked a little sheepish. "I hope you like it. I didn't think to ask what you preferred. This is my own concoction. I call it Mexican Stroganoff. It's a little spicy for some, and I usually wouldn't make it for company."

"No, it's great", she said as she took another hearty bite. "I love spicy foods. You'll have to give me the recipe, or at least invite me over for it again sometime. You know, I think this is the first time a man has ever cooked for me. I've been taken to a lot of restaurants, but nobody has ever invested their time and energy into cooking for me."

Al could feel himself swelling with pride. He had done the right thing. They ate in companionable silence for a while then Al asked. "I hope you don't mind my asking, but why were you so interested in talking to Hak."

Bonnie considered her answer for a moment, then decided she would be completely open with this man. She explained to him that she had been investigating at least three other murders that had happened over the last two years. The main thing connecting them was there had been a couple of Japanese businessmen visit each a few days before their deaths. In all three cases the men had told their secretaries that the Japanese had wanted to buy out their businesses, and that they had refused. Also in all three cases, the owner had just made a major breakthrough in his field, something, they had told their secretaries, would revolutionize their industry.

"I tried tracing the companies the Japanese businessmen claimed they were representing, but came up with a dead end on each one. I thought Hak might give me some ideas as to how to dig deeper, but he went one better. I gave him the names of the dead guys, the Japanese in each case, and the companies they were from. He said he'd try to find out what he could about them and let me know tomorrow. I hope you don't mind my taking advantage of your friend."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.