Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

School was back in for another year after the Summer of 1982, and while I had never been the type to get all excited about going back in previous years, for some reason I knew that this year would be different.

I had never been all that popular in school, outside of my own small group of friends, and especially not with the ladies, but almost immediately I noticed a lot more people, both guys and girls, smiling or nodding in my direction.

Complete strangers came up to me and introduced themselves, and even those that I recognized as being part of the In Crowd were staring whenever I picked up or dropped off books at my locker in between classes.

I had obviously become a hot topic of discussion, and at first I wondered exactly what had made me so popular, but when I remembered how my sisters often gossiped between themselves it hit me, that all the girls I had been having sex with this past Summer were probably bragging to all their friends, who were in turn blabbing about me all over town.

It was a good guess, which was confirmed for sure when Julie Styles, the most popular girl in school and already first choice for that year's Homecoming Queen, came right up to me and said hello.

Within five minutes she was proving what exactly had made her so popular, as she quickly moved her mouth up and down on the end of my cock while stooping in front of me, in one of the closets behind the school's Performing Arts Center.

Julie Styles was certainly no novice to the stage, or to kneeling on it for that matter, as she ate up much of my hardened cock until I exploded my sweetness in her pretty little mouth, which she swallowed down like it was part one of a three course meal.

Which it probably was, as I saw her drag another boy into the very same closet, and less than ten minutes after I had said goodbye to her, but I didn't think about it too much as I went to my locker to retrieve the books needed for next class.

I met up with Todd on the way, and while I could see that he had on the same jocular expression that he always displayed in school, this was probably the first time that he didn't have a rolled up Porn magazine hidden inside his jacket. For obvious reasons.

"So, did your sister say anything about me after I left?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, sure. Karen commented on what a stud muffin you were last night."

"Really?"

"No."

"Oh."

Todd's face fell to the floor almost immediately, and while I didn't really want to be the one to cheer him up on matters pertaining to my sister, I did come to the conclusion that he was still my best friend.

"However."

"Yes?"

"She may have mentioned to me that she had a great time last night, with the both of us, and that maybe, we'll get together again some time."

The last part was a lie but it most certainly did the trick, as Todd began smiling once again, and while we both walked on towards our next class, I took the time to point out all the stares that people were giving me.

"Does everybody know that I'm screwing my sister?"

"Who, Karen, cause I don't think so. But just about everybody knows about you and Melanie."

"Well, who told them about us?"

"She did. Melanie brags about you all over school, and to anybody who will listen."

"Umm, that helps to explain Julie Styles."

"Julie Styles, now there's a girl with a really nice ass."

"I wouldn't know, because all I saw was the top of her head. I think she dyes her hair like Karen does, cause her roots are showing."

"You could've asked her."

"Well, no, she couldn't answer me, cause her mouth was kind of full at the time."

"Oh, and of course. I mean, are there any girls left in our school who haven't sucked you off yet?"

"Umm, maybe one or two. But the list is definitely getting shorter everyday."

"How often do you and Karen do stuff anyway?"

"You mean how often do we fuck? Cause we do it everyday if we can."

"Everyday?"

"Yeah, and why, is that a lot?"

"Well, what about Shelly and Cindy, and Melanie for that matter?"

"Shelly is at least twice a day. She's like a racing car if you get my meaning. High maintenance, but she can drive all night."

"Umm, yeah, I get it."

"Now Cindy, well, she doesn't visit me half as often as she use to, so I don't know, maybe she doesn't really want to anymore. But we'll see I guess, and I just hope that I didn't hurt her."

"And Melanie?"

"Twice a week, or more if she's feeling stressed out over things at home, or because of school."

"Christ your lucky, but where do you find the time, and the strength?"

"It's not easy, let me tell you, keeping all those young and beautiful girls well serviced, and their chassis lubed, if you get my meaning once more."

"Okay, and now you're just bragging."

"Oh, sorry."

"Do any of them make you wear a rubber?"

"Christine use to, before she went on the pill, and of course before she left."

"Yeah, and that's too bad. I mean, I would have given anything to see her massive tits."

"They were really something, Todd, and let me tell you. Huge, firm, makes my mouth water just thinking about them."

"Now I really wish she hadn't left."

"Yeah, and that's right, you had a bit of a crush on my big sister. Didn't you?"

"Well, what can I say, but that I like older women. And I'm not just talking about just Christine. I mean, Shelly's not hard to look at either. And still here, and available, yes?"

"Well, I'm not guaranteeing that she'll want to have sex with you, but she did tell me once that I could bring friends over."

"Cool! I'm there."


During the first week back there was a big game between our school and Ohio State, and afterwards I met up with Shelly as she was just leaving the field and on her way into the girls' locker room, while the rest of her teammates assembled around their net at the home teams's end.

Shelly had played a great game and had brought her team to victory by scoring three goals herself, and while she has always been a force to be reckoned with on the field, today she demonstrated a new level of energy as she ran and kicked her way from one net to the other.

"That was an awesome game, Shelly."

"Thanks Josh, but, Ohio State was easy. We play South Portland next Friday. That'll be a tough one I think."

"You'll take them I'm sure."

"I hope so, but is there something you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, kind of, but you can say no if you want to."

"What is it?"

"Umm, my friend Todd, well, he wants to come over sometime, and to see you. If that's okay with you, cause if not then I can always tell him no..."

"Sure, not a problem, and I'm looking forward to it."

"Well, okay then, and I guess I'll meet up with you later, after you take a shower."

"Umm, why don't you come in with me."

"But, what if someone walks in on us?"

"Oh, the other girls wouldn't say anything."

"Really?"

"Nah. Nobody would recognize you as being my brother anyway, and trust me when I say that this isn't the first time that a guy has been snuck into the girls' locker room."

Shelly pushed on the door and took a quick peak around the room, to see if anybody was already in there, and after finding it empty proceeded to hold it open with her foot while she ushered me inside.

The first thing that I noticed was how clean the place looked, since all clothes were either in lockers or piled neatly on benches, as opposed to the boys' locker room which is usually a total mess, with clothes spread over everything, including the floor.

"You ever been in here before?"

"No."

"Any of your friends?"

"There's a story the guy's like to tell, about a boy who came in here once and was never seen or heard from again."

"Urban legend huh?"

"No, it's just a story."

"Well, maybe it's true."

"I doubt it."

Shelly sat down on one of the benches while I had another and much longer look around, and as she removed her cleats and socks, I bent down and picked up a purple pair of someone's panties, that just happened to be laying out in the open.

"Those there belong to Josie."

"Is she a nice girl?"

"Well, personally, I think she's a bit of a skank, but you tell me. Go ahead and smell them."

I raised the cottony soft material to my face and breathed in the rich aroma of some woman I had never met, while Shelly stood up, unsnapped her skirt and blouse, and quickly stripped out of both.

"You, gonna shower now?"

"Yeah. Care to join me, we can fool around a little."

"I... don't know."

"Oh relax, I tell ya the other girls won't care."

Shelly had a lot of mud on her lower legs, which I could see all of us as she was down to just her bra and panties, but the dirt obviously wasn't a deterrent to sex for me, as my cock began to expand inside my shorts, and with a little more teasing I was aroused enough into taking my clothes off.

"In fact, after they get a look at you, they'll probably..."

"What?"

"Nah, I won't say. I wouldn't want to scare you."

"What, what would they do, Shelly?"

"Well, that story you mentioned before, about the boy who came in here."

"Yeah."

"It's true."

"What happened to him then?"

My sister peeled off her sports bra, the last of her coverings, while I pushed down on my underwear, which was the last of mine, and together the both of us walked into where the showers were located.

"What did you and the others do to him, Shelly?"

"Oh, nothing serious."

Shelly picked a shower about half way down the line, turned it on full blast, and adjusted the controls until the water was running fairly hot, which made the place fill up with steam fairly quickly.

She then pulled me into the steady stream with her, bent down, put both her arms around me and kissed me full on the lips, while her hands moved up and down my back, before she pulled away enough to look into my eyes and smile.

"We just ate him."

"Oh, that's funny Shelly."

With the water running fast, Shelly and I couldn't hear when the other girls started coming in, and it wasn't until one was standing beside us and washing herself that I realized we were no longer alone.

"Hey Captain, who's this with you?"

"Oh, just a boy I met in the stands."

"Well, he's kind of cute."

The naked woman next to me didn't appear concerned in the slightest that I was there, as she went back to lathering up her arms and breasts, and as I looked past her I could see that there were even more naked women filtering in.

"Oooh Shelly, what did you bring us to play with this time."

"Yummy, I mean couldn't you just eat him up?"

I swallowed hard as thoughts went through my head of the story that my sister had just told being true, and I watched carefully as one of my sister's teammates approached, before she dropped down to her knees in front of me.

"Shelly?"

"Yes Josie?"

"Is it alright if I suck off your boyfriend?"

"Of course. I think he'd like that."

This beautiful girl of approximately seventeen suddenly dived forward and took a rather severe length of my cock into her mouth and right down her throat, before she started to bob on me with a most experienced rhythm.

"Ooh, I think he likes that Josie, but why don't you share with the others."

A line of sorts seemed to be forming, as one by one each of my sister's teammates dropped down to their knees in front of me, and while not all of them would, I was still greeted by many more visions of loveliness than I could almost handle.

Of course one by one they all left as well, and so that Shelly and I were alone once more, where we held onto one another beneath the still flowing water from the shower head above us.

"This is my last year as team captain."

"You gonna miss it?"

"Yeah. I'll miss all my friends too."

"They seem nice. Maybe you'll keep in touch with some of them."

"I don't know. People move on, shit happens. I hate that it has to end. Take me, Josh, and the way I like it, please."

Shelly kissed me once more on the forehead, before she slowly turned away to face the wall, and while water coursed down over her face and shoulders, I moved in closer.

"Why do you prefer it this way, Shelly?"

"I don't know. I just do. And anyway, we have to."

"That time of the month is it? Baby making time?"

"Yeah, and that's one way of putting it."

"I could wear a condom, like I did with Christine. I don't mind. Or you cold take the pill."

"I was on the pill awhile back, but it was making me sick, and so much that it interfered with my game."

I entered Shelly very slowly so not to hurt her, as I was using no lubricant other than the spray from the shower head directly above us, but even without the use of the creams we would normally use, the water alone proved enough to allow for my deep penetration.

My sister's body accepted me easily as I stretched her hole to accommodate my bulk and size, and once in I began to drill my cock in and out with ever increasing lengths and speed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.