Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

At the breakfast table I worked on my bowl of corn flakes while Karen moved around in her pajamas, as she went from the fridge to the toaster, with orange juice in one hand and a loaf of bread in the other.

"School will be back in two days, Karen."

"Yeah, but my birthday is today."

"Is it really, cause I knew that I was forgetting something."

"Yeah, and sure you did. Now where's my present?"

"Oh, did I get you anything?"

"Yeah, and you've been hanging it over me all week."

Karen joined me at the table after the toaster had popped, where she gave me a big kiss on my still slightly bruised cheek and took the seat across from mine, while making a grab for the butter and jam.

"I missed you last night, Karen."

"Me too, but Cindy slept in my bed last night."

"Oh?"

"Cindy is proving quite curious. Very, very curious actually."

"So, that's why I didn't wake up this morning and find her on top of me, as usual."

"Yeah, that's because she was on top of me. Cindy touched me all over before I got up, and I do mean all over. And very slowly too. She must have thought that I was asleep."

"Is Cindy a Lesbian?"

"Now how the Hell should I know, why don't you go and ask her. I can't recognize a Lesbian from any other girl."

"Well, what's that make you, Karen, whenever you do stuff with Melanie?"

"I don't know, but do I have to decide what my sexual preference is today, Josh?"

"No, I guess not, but Cindy's so young. Remember when we though Christine was a Lesbian. I guess she just needed to get laid."

Karen was slowly chewing a piece of toast and was just raising the glass of juice to her lips to wash it down, but now stopped in mid motion and returned it to the table instead.

"And, you took care of that for her, didn't you?"

"Well what was I suppose to do, say no?"

"Oh, like you'd ever say no to sex now. But I'm only teasing Josh, I don't care."

"Maybe she'll find herself a boyfriend at the new school, someone she'll want to marry."

"I already found the man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Really, who, do I know him?"

Karen smiled almost comically at my attempted humor, though we both continued on with our breakfast without speaking to each other, and it was quiet enough that I felt I should ask a question.

"Karen, how do you feel about me having sex with the others, Shelly and Cindy? I'll say no, I'll refuse if you want."

Karen looked up at me just as she started in on her second piece of toast, and was therefore unable to answer me until she had chewed it down to a consistency that she could swallow.

"The sex, doesn't bother me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, we're family. A very close one for sure, and more than most, but family should come first. And God knows, we sure come together as a family, and cum and cum and cum."

"Oh, you're funny sis, that's cute."

"Thanks, I just thought of that."

"But, what about Melanie?"

"Well, Melanie's my best friend, and she seems almost like family really. And she'll probably want to join ours anyway, now that she knows what her mom and brother have been up to. I still can't get over that. Pregnant, with your own son's baby"

"Melanie's actually said that she wants to have children with me someday. Did she ever say anything about it to you?"

"She's actually mentioned it a couple of times, so yeah."

"She's so young. Do all girls think like her, I mean, you don't want kids right now, do you?"

"Well, I don't know. I have an urge sometimes, like whenever I see a girl my age pushing a baby stroller. I almost feel like I'm missing out on something."

"Shelly said something too, about the future. She sounds scared I think. Maybe she doesn't really want to go to college next year."

"Well, having a baby would fix that for her I guess. And speaking of which, did you two have fun last night, on her little date?"

"We enjoyed ourselves, so yes, and thank you for asking. Why, Shelly even asked me to spank her."

"So, now I suppose you want to spank me every time that we're together."

"Well, maybe later on I will. That is, if you beg me."

"I beg for no man, but today is my special day. Right?"

"Yes, and definitely. Anything you want, Karen, just name it."

"Good, then for starters, go get my present."

I ran as fast as I could up the stairs to retrieve the ear rings that I had bought, but as I turned around to head back down I found her standing right behind me, and while I was winded, which was another reason that I had to get myself into shape, she was quite calm and collected.

She smiled and waited patiently for me to give up what ever was in the box that I was presently holding, which I practically shoved under her nose, and now it was my turn to wait while she opened and gazed in at what my hard earned money had secured.

"Oh God, Josh, they're too much!"

"Well, they were a little expensive I know, but as long as you like them, then that's all that matters."

"But, Josh, I can't wear these."

"What are you talking about, I know your ears are pierced, cause I've seen you wearing other ones before?"

"Other ones, yes, but certainly not like these. They're too much. I mean, Mom's gonna know that you bought them for me, and she's gonna wonder why."

"Well, can't you just put them on when we're outside, and that way she never has to know?"

"You mean as long as she never looks in my jewelry box, because if she does, she'll freak, or have kittens. No, you have to return them."

"But, I can't. Christine got them for me using her store discount, and now that she's gone..."

"Well, give them to Melanie then."

"No, I bought them for you, and because I love you, Karen."

My sister went over to my mirror to look at herself, and as I watched she slowly decorated each of her lovely ears with the present I had bought, before she turned back to me and smiled.

"They are beautiful though, Josh."

"Do you mean it Karen, cause I can always get you something else."

"I'll just have to be careful, but it brings up a good question. How long can we keep on like this?"

"I don't know, but I do realize that it'll probably end soon. Christine already left, and Shelly will be next. And then you, I guess."

"But, I don't want to leave you, and I can certainly understand why Shelly is so scared of the future. I don't want things to change between us, not ever. Okay, promise me that, Josh!"

"I do promise."

"Good, and let's not ruin my birthday with talk of the future. Today I just wanna have fun. And I'm fifteen now, the same as you."

"Yeah, for a whole three weeks. Please wait while I alert the media."

"Oh, just blow me."

"I will if that's what you want, Karen. We don't have to wait until tonight, and anything you want, just name it. I promised you something special, and that's what you're gonna get."

Karen leaned in to give me a small peck on the lips, though we soon found ourselves tight together and frenching where we both stood in the middle of my room, and as we did I slid both of my hands deep into her pajamas and over the smooth skin of her well rounded behind.

I was sure that we were finished after that, but when my sister and I came apart she turned away from me and climbed up onto my bed, and so that her pajama covered bottom now wagged back and forth seductively in my direction.

"Well, come on. Spank me!"

"Why, have you been naughty?"

"You know I have!"

"Do you want me to play the role of daddy?"

"Oh, yes daddy, I've been such a naughty girl today!"

Karen and I both laughed as I flopped down on top of her, where I gave her a few light pats on her behind, which were actually more like soft caresses, before we ended up just laying there and spooning together.

"I love you, Karen."

"And I love you too, but I hate that we can't ever share this with Mom and Dad."

"They wouldn't understand. Would they?"

"No, which is why I can't show them the present you bought me. But I can wear them tonight, since they're away at that auction in Memphis, and we'll have all day tomorrow to do whatever we want as well."

Karen would turn over to hug and kiss me in appreciation for her present, and while it was just lucky for us that the safe time in her cycle was concurrent with her birthday this year, we were deliberately holding off sex as we wanted that night to be something special between just the two of us.

"Do you mean it, Karen, when you say that you never want things to change between us?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Then, will you marry me?"

"Oh, now that's cute, and how do you plan to arrange that exactly, they don't allow brothers and sisters to marry each other you know?"

"We'll run away together, and change your last name. Maybe get married in Vegas, or Mexico. And of course after we're married your last name would just return to the same as it's always been, so you won't have to get use to hearing something different."

"Well, that's a bonus right there. I mean, I hadn't thought of that."

"You mean, you've thought about us getting married before?"

"Well, not necessarily you and me. But all girls dream about what their future husband will be like."

"So, what do you say then?"

Karen remained silent for the better part of a minute, and while she just laid there looking beautiful and thoughtful, I believed that I could almost hear the wheels turning in her mind.

"Married in spirit you mean, cause it wouldn't really be us?"

"It's your spirit that I'm in love with Karen."

"Oh, and what about my body?"

"Well that too, obviously."

"Good, and just making sure."

Karen again went silent and for a minute I was sure I had gone deaf, as it seemed the whole world had gone completely still, but there was nothing else that mattered as I lay there awaiting her final answer.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes, I'll marry you."

I kissed my sister then and so tightly that it almost hurt, and apparently for a longer time than I had originally intended, because when we came apart we were both surprised to find Melanie in the process of undressing beside us.

"Hey guys."

"Hi Melanie. Your mom let you out of the house?"

"Well, at first she threatened to send me away to some camp for wayward and sexually promiscuous young girls, which actually sounds like a lot of fun if you think about it. But then I said that I would tell on her and my brother if she did. So, I guess now I'm staying."

"So, what did she say about me?"

"She's not gonna tell on you to your mom, Josh, if that's what you mean. And I'm sorry about what Scott did. Are you alright?"

"I'll live, but more importantly, he didn't do anything to you, did he?"

"He does have kind of a hot temper, but no, and he knows that mom won't stand for any kind of violence in the house."

Melanie was down to just her white panties, as was Karen beside her, who had kicked off her pajamas after having apparently decided that we no longer had to wait for that evening to have sex, but just as the two girls were settling in close to one another on their sides, and about to kiss, my sister let her best friend in on our new little secret.

"I'm engaged!"

"What?"

"Josh just asked me to marry him. I mean, can you believe it?"

"Cool! Did he give you a ring?"

"No, but he bought me these ear rings, so I guess they'll do for now, and I wonder what kind of ceremony we can have, and should I go shopping for a gown?"

Karen and Melanie were both up on their knees and hugging one another now, and while they seemed most certainly giddy with the announcement, my mind became a whirlwind of activity as I considered what I had set in motion.

"Wow, now just slow down a little, Karen. I mean, we're not getting married tomorrow. But I suppose we can have something small. And what color would the gown be?"

"Just shut up okay, cause I can still wear white if I want to."

"Of course, and afterwards we'll get a big house."

"With a white picket-fence."

"And a dog. Every family needs a dog."

Karen and I kissed one another again while Melanie looked on, though she appeared rather unhappy with how Karen and I were discussing our future together, and so she soon drew closer so that we could discuss the fine details of our proposed living arrangements.

"And, what about me?"

"Well, if Karen will permit, you can be my second wife."

"Now thanks a lot!"

"But, you'll still be number one in my heart, and right alongside my sister. And I guess we'll have to move to Utah, where I think having more than one wife is allowed. What do you think Karen?"

"I wonder if there's a ceremony for marrying three people at the same time, and do the two girls end up marrying each other as well?"

"Oh, I hope so girlfriend. Will you marry me Karen?"

"Yes, Melanie, let's get married too. But does that mean we're both Lesbians?"

"Probably, and are you okay with that?"

"I guess so, or maybe we're both bi-sexual, I don't know."

"Well, either way, I can have all the babies for the three of us. That is, when we're much older and ready."

Karen had seemed most ecstatic until about that moment, but now her demeanor dropped tremendously as she looked from Melanie to me again, before she slowly settled down on her bum between us.

"Well, why can't I have babies with Josh?"

"Because Josh is your brother. I mean hello, Earth to Space Cadet Karen!"

Again the room fell strangely silent as the three of us formed a loose triangle of sorts, where we thought about things to come, and until Karen seemed to cheer up and cleared her throat to speak.

"Well, I guess you can have all the children, and let your body get all stretched and wrinkly, while I keep the same slim figure that I have now."

"Well, somehow that doesn't seem fair, but okay! And who knows, Karen, maybe in the future they'll have better blood tests, or genetic matching to show who can have kids and who can't. And that way you can have one with Josh, or two or three or four."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.