Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 17

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

With Karen's birthday present in hand I was all set for her party in another week, as I wanted to prove how I truly felt for her, though as I just realized, any love that I had to give was now being equally shared by all four of my sisters.

After making love to Christine she promised to dispose of the spent condom, but only after she had one or two more of her cigarettes, and so after kissing her goodbye I went to leave the store by the main front doors, where I was surprised to find someone familiar, who I hadn't seen since school ended.

"Todd. How are you?"

"Not bad. I haven't seen you all Summer, buddy. You keeping yourself busy or what?"

"A little."

"Are you buying those for your girlfriend?"

"What's that?"

"You know, Melanie?"

"Oh, well of course. I mean who else would I be buying them for?"

"Okay, just asking. No need to start something."

"So, what have you been up to, Todd?"

"Nothing. Summer was kind of boring actually, but I'll bet it wasn't for you."

"How do you mean?"

"Oh come on, you lucky dog! How often do you fuck her? And does she suck your cock at all?"

"Like I'd tell you now."

"What, I'd tell you if I was getting any."

"And are you?"

"No. Like I told you, I had a boring Summer."

"You just need to get out more. Why don't you come over to my place, and we'll do something."

"Well, okay."

The bus that takes me between the Mall and my place is only a short drive, but it was long enough for Todd to get on my nerves, as he bombarded me with question after question about my sex life.

"So how do you do it man?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, how do you ask a girl a girl out, or more importantly, if she wants to have sex with you?"

"I don't know, I mean what are you asking me for?"

"Well, how did you get the courage to ask Melanie to be your girlfriend?"

Todd was in worse shape than I had thought, but I didn't really know what to say and I couldn't very well use myself for an example, or as a way of answering his many questions as I was seeing not just one girl on a regular basis but five, and four of whom were my own sisters.

"I don't know, Todd, I just did. That's all."

"And your sister Karen didn't mind when she found out?"

"No, she was pretty cool about it, and we're kind of close anyway."

"Yeah, I've noticed that about you two. You're always together, and even when Melanie's around. It's really like the three of you are inseparable."

It didn't take too much longer to reach my house, and I took Todd around to the back door which led into the kitchen, where we could both get something to eat as it was getting pretty close to dinner anyway.

Thinking that it was probably just me she had heard coming in, Karen came strutting into the kitchen wearing one of my shirts, and not much else, as it wasn't long enough to cover up the pair of light blue panties she had on below.

"OOPS, oh, hi Todd."

"Hi Karen. You look really nice today."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah, and different, from how I usually see you."

"How's that?"

"Well, your hair I mean. Didn't you change the color or something?"

"About a year ago, sure, but not since then. Maybe I just look different cause it's all messy. I didn't brush it yet today since I got up."

"Well, that must be it, I guess."

I could tell from Todd's tone of voice that it wasn't Karen's hair that was proving so distracting for him, and I could see it was really her long bare legs that had become the primary focus of his attention, as his eyes would drop down quite often and hold for some time, before he was able to snap out of the daze he had fallen into.

I had to leave them alone together for a minute while I went upstairs to my room to hide Karen's birthday gift, but I figured I could trust them just about that long not to jump one another and make wild passionate love right there on the kitchen floor.

Though I did hear them both laughing and carrying on, and I wondered how Karen had gotten Todd to lighten up so much, but by the time I got back Todd was no where to be seen.

"Where'd he go?"

"He said he had things to do and that he would catch up with you later. But I don't know, he seemed kind of flustered to me, and like he was nervous of something."

"You mean someone, Karen. I mean didn't you see the way he was looking at you?"

"At me, what do you mean?"

"Well, just look at how you're dressed. All sexy and everything."

"Sexy! But this is one of your shirts."

"And it looks much better on you than it does on me right now. That's all I can say."

"Well, I didn't mean to scare him off. Has Todd been with anyone yet?"

"I don't think so, no. He said that he didn't have a very exciting Summer, and I'm sure he would have bragged to me if he had so much as just touched a woman."

"He sounds lonely."

"Well, what were you two talking about while I was out of the room?"

"Oh, nothing particular. Just different stuff. What did you have on you when you came in, Josh?"

"I don't know what you're talking about or referring to, and nice way to change the subject, Karen."

"Was it a birthday present for me?"

"Did Todd tell you?"

"Not what it is, no, but he said that he found you where Christine works, so it must be expensive."

"I told him it was for Melanie though. So, how do you know that it's even for you?"

"Because my birthday is next week and hers isn't for three months, and I know you wouldn't dare buy her something nice without getting something for me first."

"Well, how do you know that?"

"Because I won't sleep with you anymore if you do."

"Oh, well that's good to know, but there's no need to be jealous."

"I'm not. In fact, you know that you'll have to buy Melanie something now, just to keep her happy."

"Shelly said much the same thing when I told her what I wanted to get you for your birthday."

"So, Shelly knows what you bought me, does she?"

"Well, not exactly what I bought, no. So don't bother trying to pump her for information."

"No, and you're the only one pumping Shelly around here, Josh."

"Oh, that's clever sis."

"And, I suppose Shelly dropped a few subtle hints about wanting something nice for her next birthday."

"Yeah, she did. Lingerie."

"That figures."

"So are you going to tell me what you and Todd were discussing?"

"Well, are you going to tell me what you bought me?"

"No."

"Well, then I guess we have an impasse."

"A what?"

"It just means that I'm not going to tell you either, so there."

"Do you like Todd?"

"Well he seems nice, so sure."

"He's older than you."

"By one year, so what. I like older men."

"Really?"

"Well, you're older, and I sleep with you, don't I?"

Karen flashed me one of her big warm smiles before she walked away, and in doing so left me to wonder about how she thought of my best friend, as well as her feelings for me, which seemed to be changing almost from one minute to the next.

I concluded that I should chase after Karen and ask, and when I caught up I found her in her room and in the process of changing, from out of my shirt and into whatever she was going to wear for the rest of the day.

My sister was down to just her bra and panties when she noticed me standing there in her doorway, but only after she ushered me in with her hand did I enter, and move closer so that we were almost face to face.

The bra would be removed and disposed of, and I cupped one of her still developing breasts in my hand and physically moved it around a little, as if massaging her, while I snaked my other arm around to help draw her even closer.

"Are you having fun josh?"

"Oh, just a tit, I mean, a tad."

"Yeah, that's what you meant, but I gotta admit Josh, that feels kind of nice."

"What's that, do you mean the hand that I have on your breast, or the one that I have on your ass?"

"Well, both really, but I was actually talking about that rather large knob between us. The one in your shorts, and what I imagine is your incredibly hard cock."

"You can feel that can you?"

"Well, it is practically pressing right through my panties and into my pussy, so yeah, and you're starting to make me wet already. You must want something pretty badly."

"Yeah, I want you Karen. Got time?"

"A few minutes, sure."

"You want the top or the bottom?"

"Can't we do both?"

"Well sure, we can try, but I don't know how much I can give you all at once."

"I'm sure you'll keep up your part."

"Ha ha, very droll Karen. You're on a roll today."

"Yeah, I kind of liked that one, but we'll have to be careful for the next little while Josh."

"Oh, you mean it's baby making time?"

"Yeah, so, if you cum inside me, I could get pregnant."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't then, because I don't want to end up hurting you. Do you want me to just go down on you, or maybe use my fingers?"

"No, it's okay, I got us a condom. Christine gave it to me."

Karen untangled herself from my grasp and walked over to her little night table, where she pulled a still packaged condom from the top drawer, before unwrapping it and handing it to me so that I could put it on.

"I guess I should start buying some of those."

"Where, from the pharmacy?"

"Where else. Did you know the schools in South Portsmouth have condom dispensers in the washrooms. Our school is so way behind the times."

While Karen stripped off her panties and climbed up onto her bed, I removed my clothes and sat down on the edge so I could properly position the condom over the end of my cock, which would be the first time that I've ever done so as Christine always does it for me whenever I'm with her.

"Just make sure no one recognizes you at the pharmacy, Josh."

"Yeah, I'll just place a bag over my head."

"Which one?"

"Now that's very, very droll sister."

"Well, there's just as many people who would recognize your other head by now, so I don't know."

"Funny, and how's this for a good joke, the condom just ripped!"

"What, well what did you do that for?"

"I was just stretching it over and it fell apart. Now either I'm too thick or it's defective."

"You bonehead, now we'll have to wait."

"I suppose."

Karen sighed rather loudly as she moved to look in her night table to see if there was another available, which there wasn't, and so we both just sat there glaring at the floor, the walls, the ceiling, before finally looking to each other.

"You know, it's actually pretty hard for a woman to get pregnant."

"Really, Karen?"

"Oh yeah, the odds are astronomical. I mean my cervical temperature has to be just right, we have to do it at just the right angle for your seminal fluid to end up where it's suppose to, and that's not even taking into consideration the quality of your little swimmers."

"Hey, are you implying that there might be something wrong with my sperm?"

"Well, how would we know unless you got me or someone else pregnant, right, your count could be low."

"I guess. Wanna find out for sure and have my baby?"

"Umm, no. Not today."

"Fine then, but what you're saying is that doing it just once without protection during your peak time probably won't make you pregnant?"

"Probably not, and I'll be sure to wash myself out after we're done anyway. And then again you could always pull out of me at the last second and just do it on my breasts or my face, like you do with Shelly."

"Umm, if that's what you want."

Karen resumed a place on her mattress while I climbed on top of and in between her legs, and after taking hold of my hardened cock I used it to swat her pussy lips several times, before I slid almost effortlessly up into her very juicy core.

"You're still so tight inside sis, that I feel like I'm gonna cum already. But don't worry, I'll pull out."

"Well, if you even can. I mean you didn't once before already."

"I forgot to, that's all."

"Yeah right. No, on second thought, maybe we should try something else. Lift up a little bit."

I did as my sister asked me and gave her space to rise, as I figured that she had to go to the bathroom or something, but I just watched as she turned over onto her belly instead.

"So what's so special about doing it this way, I mean what does Shelly know that I don't?"

"Are you sure you want to try it this way Karen?"

"Yeah, go ahead, just leave my ass in one piece, okay?"

"I have to go find a lubricant first."

"Oh, that's sweet of you, and if you look I think there might be some hand lotion in my smaller bag."

I did look and she was right, so after grabbing it I opened the top and squeezed a fair amount of the greasy cream into my hand, before setting the bottle down on the table next to the bed, and now all that was left to do was to decide where I was going to put the stuff.

I looked at my thick cock as it stood at attention and pointed up towards the ceiling, but then I gazed lovingly over the roundness of my sister's bum, and over each of her firm cheeks. In fact I almost fell into a waking trance as I stood there, and simply admiring the bountiful beauty beside me.

"Well, are you going to put it on me or on you?"

"Umm, you, it's easier, I won't spill as much. Plus it'll be a whole lot more fun."

"I'll just bet, now just hurry up and get on top of me before I change my mind."

"No, no way, on our sides, okay?"

"Well, if that's how you prefer."

"Beside you, yeah, it's what I want. I want to be able to hold you."

Karen rolled onto her side in front of me and now had to lift one of her legs so that I could slide my hand in between them, which revealed to me the folds of skin that made up her pussy, so after greasing her up well I intentionally aimed my cock differently than I had started out to do and entered her body the natural way, but only from behind.

"Wrong hole Josh!"

"Are you sure, it doesn't feel that way to me?"

"What are you blind, would you like some help back there?"

"No, I've got a handle on the situation."

"A handle?"

"Are you sure you don't want to try it this way, Karen? This could be fun."

"Some other time. Now hurry up and do this before someone comes in and sees you trying to mount me."

I withdrew from my sister's pussy and moved to where she wanted me now, but even with everything well greased it seemed she was asking the impossible, as I only met up with stiff resistance each time that I thrust my cock forward.

I was obviously hurting Karen as she whined terribly, but instead of just giving in and telling me to stop she kept on begging me to continue, until the head of my cock literally popped into the tight ring that was her hole, which enabled the rest of my thick meat to slide in as well.

Unhindered by any other barriers my cock was allowed to travel into my sister's body until my groin settled against the round softness of her bum, and cries of relief escaped from the both of us when it was discerned that I could go no further or deeper.

Karen would attempt to turn and face me, so to accomplish this the both of us came up on our knees, and it was just enough that I could hold her in my arms as I kissed her lips and the tears from one of her cheeks.

"Are you okay Karen?"

"It hurts a little, just like our first time together, when we made love."

"Is that what we did sis, did we make love?"

"Oh God yes, and I love you so much Josh. Make love to me again."

I lowered my sister's face down to the pillow, and when I was absolutely sure that she was ready to continue I reached an arm around to hold her steady, while I began to slowly piston in and out of the raised hill of her bum in front of me.

With my cock now lodged in such a constricted space, and literally crying for relief it didn't take too long before I came, but since my erection was slow to fade off I was able to propel myself in and out for some time after.

With a slightly diminished size I even found it easier and more pleasurable for the both of us, and my ejaculated seed only helped further as it served as a natural lubricant, so that I was able to slither in and out of my sister's bum quite quickly.

Karen came hard as well, and afterwards the both of us just lay there together, with me spooning against her from behind, which is how Shelly would find us when she came in.

Shelly would strip out of everything this time, unlike most where she would leave her skirt on, and she would take up a position on the other side of Karen as if awaiting her turn with me. Though she never really said and just remained up on one elbow and looking down at the two of us.

"You don't mind me being here, do you Karen?"

"No, it's alright."

"You've been growing a little bit."

"Yeah."

"B cup now?"

"Yes. A thirty-two."

"Well, you'll be a C in no time. That's Josh's doing you know."

Karen giggled a little as she lay there, and then she shifted slightly so she could extend an arm almost casually towards Shelly, and like our older sister had already done she now placed a hand palm down over one of her breasts.

"Do you like them Karen?"

"Yes, they're very nice. Inviting, and warm."

"Would you like for me to leave the two of you alone?"

Karen and Shelly both laughed a little at my comment, which was simply based on my observation of the two of them at the moment, as they slowly and gently allowed the other to explore each other's body.

"I think we're turning our brother on."

"Me too actually. Melanie's breasts are still so tiny."

"Well, that's because she doesn't see Josh every day, and I'm right, aren't I?"

"Could be, I don't know."

"So, how far do you and Melanie go with each other, Karen? I mean, does she touch your breasts, like I'm doing?"

"Yes."

Shelly moved even closer to Karen and I, though I now suspected it was just so she could be closer to Karen, as her hand now traveled freely and over a very wide range of her body.

"And did she touch you here, between your legs?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.