Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It's a good thing that I didn't keep a diary in my house, because if I did, and someone like Mom or Dad actually got a hold of and read it, then I would have been in big trouble for sure, as it probably would have described something like this:

Dear Diary, Monday. Karen and I went for a walk in the park today, where we saw a rabbit, and a squirrel, and then we made love under a giant chestnut tree. Later, Shelly asked me up to her bedroom for a minute, where I ate her pussy and jacked off above her face.

Dear Diary, Tuesday. Woke up from a wet dream to find little Cindy already impaled over and riding my cock. I came so hard that I was sure she would take off just like a rocket ship and hit the ceiling, but I asked her to please refrain from surprising me like that in the future. Later, Shelly asked me up to her bedroom for a minute, where I fucked her in the ass, ate her pussy and jacked off above her face.

Dear Diary, Wednesday. Karen let me massage her back, shoulders, and tits for her today, for over an hour. She says she came when I gently sucked each of her very lovely nipples for her, and for a reward she gave me a most delicious blowjob, before I in turn went down on her. Later, Shelly asked me up to her bedroom for a minute, where I fucked her pussy doggy-style, then fucked her in the ass, before I ate her pussy and jacked off above her face.

Dear Diary, Thursday. Helped Christine pack some of her things into boxes and put them in the basement for her, since she is soon leaving for college. I'll miss her so much. When we were finished we made love like two wild animals on the sofa downstairs. Later, Shelly asked me up to her bedroom, where I fucked her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, before I ate her pussy and finally jacked myself off above her face.

Dear Diary, Friday. Woke up yet again with Cindy already humping away on top of me, and once more I begged her not to do that, though I would be surprised if she was even listening. Watched Karen and Melanie make out on the couch beside me, as they engaged themselves in a kissing contest to see who would pull away first. Neither did however, and they French kissed for over twenty minutes before they came apart, and that was just because one of their favorite soaps was coming on the TV. Later, Shelly asked me up to her bedroom for a minute, though it actually took more like an hour, where I sat on her chest and fucked her enormous tits with my cock, before I fucked her in the mouth, pussy, and ass, and before I ate her pussy. Never made it to jacking off above her face today, I came prematurely on her bed while I was sprawled out between her knees. I apologized for making such a mess, but Shelly said it was okay, and not to worry about it.

Dear Diary, Saturday. Fucked Karen twice in her room, Cindy in mine, Christine once more in hers, and then again on the sofa downstairs. When Melanie came over I made love to her in Karen's bed while my sister watched, then my sister again, before the three of us took turns sucking off one another. Later, Shelly asked me up to her bedroom for a minute, and this time I almost said no, but after licking her anus and sucking on each of her nipples, I then fucked her tits, mouth, pussy and ass, before I ate her pussy and finally jacked off above her face.

Dear Diary, Sunday. Stayed in bed the whole day, as I just couldn't find the strength to get up.


While it was proving quite taxing, life at my house was far from boring, as my sisters started coming to me more and more to satisfy their physical and lustful needs, which only served to build up my self-esteem and confidence.

Not to mention an ego equal in size to the whole state of Texas, because as good as things had become, I had actually turned a blind eye to reality, and it was almost a guarantee that I would have to pay the consequences sooner or later.

But for now the Summer of 1983 was certainly shaping up to be the best ever for me, and while it was quickly drawing to a close with the inescapable return of school, there was still plenty of time to get in on one or two more house parties.

Melanie's mom had to go away on a business trip, and as soon as she was out the door Melanie was on the phone to me, Karen, and a few other close friends, both guys and girls, with the goal of putting together the party to end all parties.

It was all arranged at the very last minute so there actually wouldn't be many guests, which I didn't mind at all, as this would be the first party that I would be attending with my sister Karen as my date.

Not that we were telling everybody that piece of information, or the facts concerning our sexual relationship as most people probably wouldn't understand, but we did arrive together and stay pretty close for most of the night.

The other guests were Tina and Rita, who were friends of Karen and Melanie, and both very pretty, with clear complexions, slim bodies and long blonde hair, just like my sister.

Both were also equally developed, meaning they had nice size tits, and it showed with the tight T-shirts they were wearing. I was wondering if I would get a chance to be with one or even both of them, but it was revealed early on that they were waiting for their dates to arrive.

It was the first time that I had met either one so Melanie would make the appropriate introductions, before the five of us went into the living room to sit down, where I would mainly just listen as the four girls gabbed on about important issues of the day facing each of them.

"Can you believe that Shirley Mason is dating Brad Thomson? I mean she's such a skank."

"I know, and didn't she just break up with Paul?"

"And you'll never believe what I heard today, I mean you'll just die!"

"What is it, tell us already!"

"Beth Richards."

"Who?"

"You know, the quiet girl who sits just behind you and me in Geography class."

"Yeah!"

"Well, get ready for this, she's pregnant!"

"NO WAY!"

"YEAH WAY! And way pregnant from what I hear. I heard it from one of my sister's friends, who heard it from Beth's friend Janet."

"It's always the quiet ones."

"Well, maybe it's just gossip."

All four girls turned as one and stared at me after I put in my two cents, which was about all it was worth considering the look they were giving me, and so after clearing my throat I decided to keep my opinions to myself from then on, though it wouldn't be too much longer before Melanie invited me up to see her bedroom.

"Well, this is nice."

"Thanks."

"And, you're sure that your mom won't be back tonight."

"No, and she took my brother Scott along with her, so we don't have to worry about him either."

"Well that's good, cause I wouldn't want him busting in right now and finding us. He's kind of big."

"He's got a good sixty pounds on you, if that's what you mean. But I don't know, it seems weird for him to want to go with mom. Not that I care, as long as I get the house to myself for a little while. Can you stay the night, Josh?"

"I think so. My parents aren't coming home tonight either, and Karen already told Christine not to expect us back."

"Oh, and what did your big sister say to that?"

"Nothing. I mean, what can she say from now on."

After undressing Melanie led me up onto her bed, and after kissing for awhile I pushed her onto her back and penetrated her tight little body very slowly, before I physically rolled and pulled her over mine.

However Melanie remained above my waist much like a statue, where she just sat unmoving with her legs to the outside of my own, so that her red curly hair interlaced with my own dirty blonde, and while my cock twitched away almost stubbornly inside her tight little pussy.

"That feels nice, what you're doing inside me."

"Well, actually I can't help it. My cock seems to have a mind of its own."

"I've noticed that it does all of your thinking for you. I wonder which is smarter. You, or your cock?"

"Well, just look where it's buried itself, and that should answer your question. And anyway, don't they say that two heads are smarter than one?"

"Yeah, your cock is definitely the smarter of the two, if you think it's alive."

"Well, I don't know about that, but my cock definitely likes you Melanie. It likes you a lot."

"Oh, by the way, I started taking the pill."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I take one every morning now when I get up. So, you don't have to worry about making me prego or anything."

"Well that's good to hear. But, how did you convince your mom to get it for you?"

"Simple, mom doesn't want to see me knocked up either, and she knows I'm going to have sex whether she likes it or not."

"You didn't tell her it was me you were having sex with, did you?"

"No, though it wouldn't surprise me if she asked my brother Scott to spy on me."

"Where did your mom get the prescription from, your family doctor?"

"I guess so, but I never thought to ask. You know I think she's just jealous because I'm having sex and she isn't. Mom hasn't been with a man since my dad died years ago."

"I remember that. You were so young, Melanie, I'm so sorry."

"Well, thank you Josh, that means a lot. But, it was a long time ago, and I hardly have any memory of him."

"Karen and I almost know what that's like. Both our parents are still alive but we hardly ever see them. They're always working."

"Well, it just means that the three of us are more self-reliant, and responsible. We've grown up a little faster than most."

"I don't know about the responsible part, Melanie. I mean, look what I'm doing with my sisters, not to mention you. We're too young to be doing this."

"Does that mean you want to stop?"

"Well..."

"In other words no, right, and I didn't think you would want to. Josh, can I be one of your sisters?"

"I don't know Melanie. It's kind of crowded around my place already."

"Well, then maybe I'll just pretend that you're my daddy."

"So, you'd fuck your daddy, would you?"

Melanie lifted herself up a little so that my cock came sliding almost all the way out of her very wet cunt, before she dropped down once more, and very slowly, the way that we both like it.

"Oh, yes daddy. Put your thick manly cock inside my tiny little pussy hole and make me feel like a woman. Fill my belly with seed, daddy, so that I can give birth to my own little sister."

"I don't know Melanie, have you been a good little girl for daddy today?"

Melanie's door would open and close, and I would look over to find Karen removing her skirt beside the bed, which she accomplished quite quickly before she sauntered over to where Melanie I were sprawled out and connected together.

"I thought that's what you two were up to. Mind if I join you?"

I just had to lay there and enjoy the warm feelings that surged through much of my body as Melanie continued to rise and fall above me, and I didn't mind one bit as Karen lifted a leg and moved on top of my face, so that I could pleasure her at the same time as her friend.

My tongue slid over much of the smooth skin that was now stationed directly above me, so that the only thing left for me to see was the back of my sister's bum, but even with much of my vision blocked I could still tell that the two girls were now making out with one another, as they both moaned quite passionately.

"Umm, is that a new shade of lipstick, Karen?"

"Yeah, bright, isn't it?"

"Very, and it tastes delicious. Just like you girlfriend."

"Your breasts are starting to grow more now, Melanie."

"A little, though not as fast as yours have."

"Well, they're still beautiful. May I taste one of them?"

"Yes."

I could feel Karen lean forward a little as she extended out her tongue to one of her friend's nipples, though after another minute both girls would lift themselves up, so that my sister could take a turn over my cock.

Karen took my very greasy appendage into her young body and rocked back and forth over mine as we made love in Melanie's bed, while she watched intently from nearby, and seeking pleasure from her own hand.

"Me too daddy, please, I want a baby too."

"Oh, so you overheard Melanie and I, did you?"

"Both your little girls can be so good to you daddy, and if you don't give me a baby, I'll cry."

"Now look sis, that's not even remotely funny."

"But that's not fair. You always did like Melanie the best, DADDY!"

Karen playfully stuck her tongue out at me so I knew that she was just kidding around, but she was close enough to my face that I was able to snare her offending appendage between my lips, and before too long I had sucked the greater length of it into my mouth.

"I love you Karen."

"I know, and I love you too Josh."

A slight cough would make me look to the open door, where I could see Tina and Rita both standing and silently watching, but slowly they began to make their way over to the bed where the rest of us were gathered.

After taking notice of her friends, Karen would lower herself down on top of me even further, as if shielding my body from them, or to deliberately hide what it was that the both of us were doing.

"I told you they were probably all up here doing it."

"Well how was I suppose to know?"

"Nice room Melanie. Very clean."

"Thank you. The guys didn't show yet?"

"No, and it's getting kind of late, so maybe they're not gonna. Karen, can we share your boyfriend too?"

I wasn't sure if Tina and Rita knew that I was really Karen's brother, and not just her boyfriend, but I wasn't planning on pointing that out as we didn't need the whole world to know what we were doing together.

The only way that they could know was if Karen had told them, but one thing that I was fairly certain of was that she didn't want me having sex with anymore of her friends. Though as she climbed off me and took a seat next to Melanie, I was quickly proven wrong.

"It's okay with me Tina."

"Me too?"

"Sure, Rita. Just be gentle with him."

Two pairs of black denim jeans complete with panties, one white and one black, were quickly disposed of and made to mix with the growing mountain of clothes on the floor, before Tina and Rita climbed up onto the bed.

Three girls were now topless on the room's small bed, and so just to make it unanimous my sister chose to remove her black bra as well, meaning that four pairs of tits ranging in size from A to small C were now openly displayed before me.

"Nice nipples Karen, have you ever poked anyone's eyes out with them?"

"No, but they're kind of gross, aren't they?"

"No, I think they're just fine. And almost exotic looking."

The compliment had come from Rita, who was kneeling close to me on the bed anyway so it was easy to lift up just a little to reach her B cup breasts, which looked very similar to those of my sister except for the nipples which were most definitely smaller.

But that didn't stop me from wanting to give them just a little bit of a taste, and I would sample from both of her breasts, as well as those freely offered by the others before finally ending with my sister, who I would spend an extra amount of time on, just suckling and flicking each of her hardened nubs with my tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.