Family Portrait
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

It was a gorgeous day outside so I decided to go out on my bike for awhile, where I could burn off some of the extra tension that I was feeling, and cruise the neighborhood while I thought things over.

But as I was getting ready to leave I ran into Karen, who again asked if she could come with me, which I of course said yes to, and it was then that she mentioned about a place where she wanted to go.

I never really thought anything of it really, nor was I paying much attention when she went to retrieve her backpack to bring along with her, and it wouldn't be until we got there and Karen pulled out the small blanket she had crammed into it did I realize her intentions.

Karen had led me away from the usual biking trails I followed and down along the woods to Mr. Brown's farm, before pedaling out into one of his unploughed wheat fields where the grass was tall. There we most certainly would be alone, and could easily avoid prying eyes.

My sister spread out and then laid down on the blanket, before tapping the unoccupied space next to her with her hand, and in doing so showing that she wanted me beside her.

"So, you didn't just want to go biking today?"

"Well, I did yesterday when you first mentioned you were going, and it's certainly a beautiful day. The sun feels nice, doesn't it Josh?"

"Yeah, it does."

I laid down on my back beside my sister and together we just looked up at the blue sky, and at the various shapes and sizes of clouds that occasionally drifted by far above us.

We tried picking out ones that resembled animals, and we had fun doing so, but after awhile of being silent my sister sat up and looked down at me, almost thoughtfully, then she began to pull her shirt off over her head.

"I'll be able to work on my tan too."

"Just make sure you don't burn Karen."

"Well, it all depends on how long you take I guess."

With that said I knew what was expected of me, and so I sat up as well and pushed my jogging shorts down and off, while my sister stripped out of the last of her clothes, before taking care to hide her panties under her small pile of clothes.

"So, ah, how long does your period last anyway?"

"I'm way past it now."

"Oh. Well, did you want me to start using condoms, cause I didn't bring any?"

"Can't you just pull out near the end?"

"I guess so."

"And what's wrong, you nervous?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"Well, don't be. I know what I'm doing."

I waited a few seconds while my sister brushed back her long blonde hair and stretched out on the blanket, then I moved to a kneeling position between her legs, where I would spread them a little further, before taking a hold of my firm cock and directing it to her cunt.

I entered Karen easily now and I watched as my cock was swallowed up by her lean frame, all of it, as I thrust slow but long, and as I forced every last inch of me into her deliciously wet cunt, right up to my balls.

The sound of our fucking would become quite loud in the still summer air around surrounding us, an intense squishing sound as I moved in and out of her tight body, followed by the constant slap of skin as our thighs met.

I would forget to pull out and discharge my cum deep inside my sister, while shooting salvo after salvo with no regrets as I had with Cindy, but when I pulled out and some of my semen oozed out over her thigh I again became concerned with what I was doing.

"God damn I'm sorry, Karen."

"Josh, relax a little, and don't worry so much. Nothing will probably happen anyway."

"It's just that, I'm putting so much of my spunk inside you lately, and it feels wrong."

"Well let me ask you this, did it feel wrong when you were fucking me just now?"

"No, I love being this way with you, I love being near you."

"And the others?"

"Who, you mean Shelly and Christine?"

"And Cindy, not to mention Melanie, and Tracey too I suppose. I don't think many other guys get anywhere near as much sex as you do, and certainly not from their own sisters. Are you okay with all of this?"

"Well, I was having problems at first, but I'm okay now."

"Josh, I was wondering, how do you feel about me, how do you really feel about all of us?"

I stayed on my side next to my sister while she laid there on her back, while the both of us remained naked and growing red under the hot afternoon sun, and I watched as my sperm dried and flaked on her tender skin.

I looked over Karen's entire body then, at the sweat glistening on her belly, saw how her beautifully developing breasts retained their perfect roundness even though we were laying down.

I continued up even further, and for some reason that I couldn't understand I found myself looking deep into her eyes, as if there was something there that I had not noticed before, something more, but still just out of reach.

Karen noticed my awkward stare and yet waited patiently for my answer, though I grew afraid that there was just no answer good enough to give.

"I think I love you Karen, but, I also think I'm too young to know what love is. I'm so sorry if that isn't what you wanted to hear."

Apparently I had been way off in my thinking because the smile that lit up my sister's face told me that I had said just the appropriate thing, and when she leaned over and kissed me I was sure I had died and gone to Heaven.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear Josh, thank you. And the others, Christine, Shelly, and Cindy?"

"Well, I love them too, I think. Is it wrong, can't I love more than one person at a time?"

"No, they're family, and it's right to love them. What about Melanie?"

"I honestly don't know how I feel about Melanie. I mean I love her and all, but not in the same way that I love you. Maybe it's like you said Karen, some things are just better left to family."

"You mean to those you love."

We would dress and head for home after a time, and not even the sunburn that I would have to endure the next day could detract from the joy that I now felt in my heart.


Shelly walked into my room early one Saturday morning, just after Mom and Dad had left for the gallery, and again she was dressed in her two piece school soccer uniform, even though I knew for a fact that there was no game today.

I had been busy getting dressed, but instead I stopped what I was doing and now just sat there on the bed in only my underwear, as this had almost become your typical morning routine for Shelly and I.

"What ya doin' Josh?"

"Nothing, except waiting for you I suppose."

"Like me earrings?"

"Yeah, they're nice, and big."

"A little huh, I borrowed them from Christine's room. Let's see how long it takes her to notice that they're missing."

"Do you think Karen would like something like that?"

"What, you mean for her birthday?"

"Yeah. She turns fourteen in two weeks."

"Well, I suppose she would, but that's kind of an expensive item to buy. Can you afford it?"

"I'd have to use what I've saved of my allowance, and maybe even ask Mom and Dad for an advance."

"You could always get a job."

"I suppose, though it would have to be for just the Summer, and before I go back to school."

"What about Melanie?"

"What do you mean, what about her?"

"Well, are you gonna buy her anything, cause she'll be jealous when she sees what you bought for Karen."

"I hadn't thought of that."

"See the kinds of trouble you can get into when you're dating two girls at the same time."

"And, I suppose that means that you'll be wanting something nice as well."

"Oh, it doesn't have to be right away, but you can get me something pretty for my next birthday, and especially if you want me to keep on sucking your cock."

"Shelly, I'm not going to buy sex from you!"

"Oh, you know I'm only kidding, but I wonder what Mom would say if she saw you giving Karen an expensive pair of ear rings?"

"Umm, I hadn't thought about that either."

"Maybe you should just think of getting something smaller, or something that Mom wouldn't normally see. Like maybe lingerie."

"Do you mean, a bra?"

"Well, a black lace teddy would be nice. I could see myself wearing one of those."

"I meant for Karen."

"Oh. Well yeah, she'd like that too."

"You're a full thirty-six C cup. Right, Shelly?"

"Very good eye, Josh."

"Yeah, I'm learning. Karen's teaching me."

"She's been developing rather nicely herself lately. A mid size B I think."

"Yeah, and she's feeling a lot better about herself now."

"Well, girls often feel self conscious at that age, and I'll bet she's probably starting to attract more attention from guys. Am I right?"

"I guess so."

"And, you're probably feeling a little jealous. Yes?"

"Maybe, I don't know, but at least she finally dumped Danny."

"You didn't care for him much I take it."

"No, and Karen deserves much better."

"You mean like you?"

"Exactly."

"Josh, are you falling in love with Karen?"

"I honestly don't know how I feel for Karen, or for you, or the others. I mean this is all so new to me, and it even scares me a little."

"I once overheard you say that you would do anything for Karen. So, does that extend to me as well?"

"Yes, anything Shelly. Just name it."

"Good. Then can you please follow me."

Shelly took me back to her room, as it always had to be in her bed, and after removing her blouse she kneeled before me, where I was allowed to lift up on the back of my sister's skirt, while she made herself open by spreading her legs far apart.

"Do you want me to use a lubricant again?"

"I ran out. Just spit on it a few times."

"Spit on what exactly, me or you?"

"Both if you want Josh. Just make sure everything's nice and runny so it'll slide together well."

I did as my sister had asked of me and spit several times into the crease of her bum, and after smoothing my flowing saliva around with the head of my cock I began to force myself into the hole located there.

"Oh, Josh that feels so nice, but pull out this time when we're done, okay, I wanna taste it."

"Alright Shelly, whatever you want."

"I'm thinking of getting a tattoo back there."

"Where, you mean on your butt?"

"Just above, yeah, on the small of my back."

"Now, why would you do that, I mean, it's not like anybody would be able to see it back there?"

"You would."

"Well, besides me then."

"Oh, now you just watch, in ten years or so all the young girls will have a tattoo on their skin back there, or at least somewhere on their body."

"We'll see I guess Shelly."

"Yeah, for now though let's just fuck, and watch the hoops okay. I know they're Christine's and all, but I still don't wanna have to explain to her how they got broken."

I moved forward some and began pounding deeper and deeper into my sister's ass, while she reached for and grabbed the headboard of her bed, to use as control against each of my pounding thrusts.

Unlike her pussy she was incredibly tight back here, and as I hugged her creamy white thighs and held onto her breasts, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to last anywhere near as long as she wanted me to.

"I'm gonna cum soon Shelly!"

"Just relax a little."

"But, it hurts so much!"

"Then, pull out and just wait till I get around there."

Shelly quickly moved to a spot on the floor while I just sat on the bed, and now it was her turn to do all the work as she pulled my hardened erection into her mouth, by squeezing me with her hand over and over until I released the pressure within me and all the gelatinous seed that I had to give her.

She had no problem accepting it all, and would wipe my cock on her breasts as she remained kneeling before me, by pasting one of her own nipples with my dribbling secretions.

I think that I honestly surprised her when I leaned forward and sucked that nipple clean, and again when I kissed her full on the mouth, where I made sure to push my tongue between her sperm streaked lips.

I did it so that I could taste my own, yes, but more so that I could unite us even further, and the way no brother and sister ever should.

"I'm sorry I didn't last very long Shelly."

"That's okay Josh. I've had quite a few blouses ruined over the years, by boys who lasted even less than you just did."

Karen had walked by Shelly's room a minute or so earlier, and therefore knew what we had been doing, but she only stopped to watch for a second before she continued on to the laundry room in the basement.

When Shelly and I were finished, and I had gotten cleaned up, I decided to go see Karen, who was busy firing much of her worn clothes from that week into the washing machine.

She stood there covered by a shirt that appeared about one size to small, which helped to disclose her still developing upper body, and a bright pair of pink panties below which clung to her like a colorful second skin.

"Do you have anything for a wash Josh?"

"Umm, a couple of shirts I suppose."

"Do want to go get them, and I'll throw them in with mine?"

"In a minute."

"Well hurry up, the cycle is about to start."

"You saw me with Shelly a minute ago."

"Yeah, so?"

"Karen, are you mad at me?"

"No."

"You're sure this time, because I don't want a repeat of what happened in here before."

"Yes, I'm sure. I was just curious is all. Shelly seems to like you getting behind her like that."

"Did you want to try it like that some time?"

"Maybe, but not yet."

"Do you want me to get on my knees instead?"

"Now that, you can do!"

Karen quickly pushed her panties down and off, but instead of dropping to my knees like I had promised, I helped to lift her up, and deposited her on top of the washing machine that she had been leaning up against.

I ate out my sister's smooth and perfect pussy until she was quite wet, by diving deeper and deeper into her sweet pink skin, and so that I could sap her of as much juice as possibly.

With my face right between her legs I could no longer see who it was I was going down on, and it could have been any number of girls that I was regularly with now, but somehow I knew.

It was her smell, intoxicating, very distinctive, and heavy with atmosphere. It seemed to surround me, and therefore drove me to go further into her, until I had three fingers now buried knuckle deep, which made her quite open and allowed me to get my tongue in even further.

I was sure with a little more pressure I could get my whole fist inside her, but a sound coming from behind made me turn and look, where I found Christine watching me, and more importantly what I was doing to Karen, quite intently.

Her eyes were wide and did not appear to blink even once, nor did mine as I watched her push a single hand down inside the front of her blue jeans, where she began rubbing herself, and to Karen's own rhythm.

Christine eyes did close for a few seconds, but when she almost lost her balance and fell against the wall, she snapped out of her fantasy and now appeared quite distressed, before she quickly ran away and disappeared back up stairs.


It wasn't always a daily routine having sex with my sisters, and even with what we were doing our lives seemed almost normal.

We ate at the dinner table together, and watched television most nights, family kind of things, but we would also go out with friends, me to the Arcade, Shelly and Christine to the Mall, that sort of stuff, so life pretty much went on as usual. Usual for us anyway.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then Todd."

"Okay. Say, who owns the big car in front of your house?"

"Christine. She just bought it. Needs it for College in a couple of months"

"Not bad looking. Of course, neither is she."

"Hey, watch it now. She's almost twice your size, and older."

"Hey, I like older women. She looks like one of the girls in those magazines we're always looking at. Have you ever seen her naked?"

"Umm, no."

"Too bad, I'll bet she's awesome. I saw my sister naked once, well, kind of. Bra and panties, you know. Think your sister would give me a peek?"

"I don't think so Todd, but I'll ask her if you want, here she comes now."

"No, don't you dare, not one..."

"Hey Christine."

"Hi Josh, and Todd isn't it?"

"Hi Christine. I like your car, it has nice curves."

"Thanks. Is Todd staying for dinner Josh? Mom's going to be late so I guess I'm cooking."

"No, he was just leaving, see you tomorrow Todd."

"Fine, but you remember what I said, not one word, okay?"

Todd walked away very slowly after that, while looking back over his shoulder at us several times, and until Christine and I had disappeared into the house.

It turned out no one else was around, so while Christine went upstairs for something I sat down on the sofa in front of the television, and flicked through the channels aimlessly until my sister joined me as well.

"Nothing on?"

"No, MASH is on later, next year is the last season."

"Yeah I heard, too bad."

"Anything new today Christine?"

"No, not really I guess. The other day a friend of mine introduced me to a guy she knows. She thinks I need to get out more, so today I agreed to go out with him."

"No kidding, a date, well it's about time. How did it go?"

"Oh, alright, he took me to see that new alien flick, E.T., it was pretty good. We went to get something to eat afterwards."

"Sounds like you had a nice time then."

"Yeah, and then we parked for a little while."

"Well, you don't have to tell me everything Christine."

"But that's just it, we didn't DO anything. Sure, I mean we kissed, and I asked if he wanted to get in the back seat..."

"How's the room in your car?"

"Well, it's a Lincoln."

"Big back seat then."

"Very, looks comfortable too, and I say looks because we never ended up back there. He just asked me to drive him home after making up some lame excuse about having to work early tomorrow."

"Maybe that's true."

"Oh, I don't know, and I don't care now, all I do know is that I was left high and dry, and I do mean DRY."

"Umm, sorry."

"I don't think I'll ever get a guy into my back seat, I mean what's wrong with guys today?"

"I don't know if I can answer that Christine."

"Couple that with the fact that the school Prom is tomorrow, and I don't have a date. Josh, will you come up to my room for a minute?"

I followed Christine up the stairs and in through her open door, and watched as she turned and closed it behind me, before she walked over to and took a seat on her bed. I was wondering by now what this was all about, and I'm sure the look of growing confusion must have showed on my face.

The sheets had already been turned down I noticed, something my sister had probably done when she was up here a minute earlier, and as she patted the mattress beside her I began to understand what her intentions were.

"Take a seat. Mom and dad won't be back from the gallery for awhile yet, so we can take our time. You're okay with this, right Josh?"

"You mean you want me to... ?"

I didn't have to finish my question as Christine answered by reaching for the hem of the shirt she was wearing, and pulled it completely off over her head, which showed me her bra and her more than bountiful bust held securely within.

"Yeah, I do. Is that all right?"

"Sure."

"What about Karen? I mean, does she mind sharing you with Melanie and Shelly, and would she mind sharing you with me also?"

"No, Karen says it's okay. We're family, as she puts it, and Melanie's her best friend, so she lets us do it, as long as she gets to watch. But I don't think she wants me having sex with any of her other friends anymore. What about you Christine, are you okay with it now?"

"Well obviously, I'm half naked aren't I. Even though it is wrong."

"Why now Christine, I mean, what's changed?"

"I don't know. I sort of spied on you and Karen earlier this morning."

"Yeah I noticed."

"I saw what you were doing for her. You love Karen very much, don't you?"

"Well, yes, I do. But that doesn't mean that I love you any less Christine. We don't have to do this if you don't want to."

"I just really need to be with someone, to be with you right now, that's all. Is that okay Josh?"

Christine appeared a little unsure of herself as she unbuttoned her jeans, but after a bit they would be pushed down and placed on the growing pile of clothes on the floor, which I would then begin to add to myself.

The both of us were soon down to just our underwear, hers being a matching black satin combination, probably the only feminine thing I had ever seen Christine wear, and we just looked one another over for a few seconds, before she reached for the radio on her dresser to turn it on.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.