Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Summer was in full swing now, and while the air was hot and humid, so that it made everything feel sticky, it seemed to only make things that much more fiery between my sister and I.

Karen had left on the top half of her two piece workout outfit and so I could not see her breasts, but that didn't keep me from running both of my hands over the soft material, to help hold her steady as she lifted herself up and down on my cock.

The two of us were laid out above the sheets on her bed, and the light grey color of her top was slowly turning dark as perspiration trickled down her face and neck to help stain the material below.

Beads of sweat also dripped from her forehead occasionally to land on my face, and the heat was proving almost too much for the both of us as we had to stop several times to allow our bodies to cool.

"Can you believe this weather Josh? It's almost too hot to fuck!"

"Does that mean you want to stop?"

"What, are you crazy?"

"Well, you just watch, you'll be wishing for this heat when Winter gets here."

"Probably. But, you'll be able to keep me warm. Won't you?"

"Yes, if you want. And as long as we're still doing this then."

"Can you really see us stopping, now I mean honestly?"

"No. I guess not."

"I mean, I don't know why we bother to say that we're not going to do this anymore Josh. We obviously can't stop."

"I know, we're hooked. Having sex with you is like taking a drug I imagine. I feel so much better afterwards that it's almost scary."

"Same here, so look, let's just keep doing it."

"For how long though?"

"I don't know. Maybe until we get married."

"Do you mean, to each other, or do you mean to other people Karen?"

"Well, I don't know if Mom would let us get married Josh. Plus I think there might be a law or something."

"You're so hot Karen!"

"Yeah, no kidding!"

"No, I mean really. You're so beautiful."

"Well, thank you."

"I forgot to ask again, are you safe right now?"

"Totally safe, in fact I couldn't be any safer. I'm menstruating right now."

"Oh. You mean you're having your period?"

"Exactly."

"Are you suppose to be having sex during your period, I mean, does it bother you?"

"Well, I'll get cramps tomorrow probably, so I won't want to do it then. I told you I know my cycle."

Karen pulled up and off me just then, before she stepped down from her bed to take a look out the window, and even though my cock was still rock hard I figured that we were probably finished for now.

"See anything out there Karen?"

"No. Just the pool. And Christine sun bathing."

"Do you wanna go for a swim?"

"No, I want to finish what we're doing first, and then I'll go. We can't do anything out there, what with Christine around."

With Karen still looking out the window I decided to get up and go to the washroom, to get a towel to wipe some of the excess water from my skin, but she turned and followed right behind me before closing the door and taking a spot on the only seat in the room.

"It's got to be ninety-seven outside, and there's no clouds. I think Christine's nuts."

"She's baked for sure. It's a little cooler in this room though. Do you wanna do it in the shower?"

"Yeah, and that way we can set the water to cold."

"Well, not too cold, or else my balls will freeze and I might lose my erection."

"I find that hard to believe. You never seem to lose your hardon."

"Well, not with you around, no, and are you doing what I think you're doing?"

"I'm taking a leak, yeah. So what?"

"And are we that comfortable around each other now?"

"We fuck each other, don't we?"

"Good point."

"Well, shut up then, and hand me some tissue there. The roll here is out."

"Oh, umm, here, and stop looking at me like that. I didn't leave it empty."

"Yeah, sure you didn't. It's never you."

A short minute later I was fucking Karen in the shower under a nice cool spray of jetted water, and after the both of us had cum we cleaned ourselves off, before going back to Karen's room to gather up our clothes.

"That was our third time in the shower together."

"It seems to be one of our favorite spots Karen."

"Sure, there's that, and my bed, the trailer,..."

"Okay, okay. One of many then."

"... your bed, the living room floor, the kitchen table, the sofa in the Den downstairs, Mom and Dad's bed,..."

"HOLD IT, HOLD IT NOW! When did we ever do it on Mom and Dad's bed?"

"Umm, oops, sorry! That was Danny and me."

"You and Danny, did it on our Mom and Dad's bed?"

"No, no, on his parent's bed. It was his idea."

"Oh, well, do you think that you're going to see Danny anymore?"

"I don't know really, though there's not much sense. I mean, there wasn't anything real between us anyway."

"Any more prospects on the horizon?"

"No. Just you I guess. For now."

"Now, what does that mean? You make it sound like I'll do until something better comes along."

"Well, I may meet a guy once school starts up again. Someone that I'll want to hang out with, and it may lead to something more. You're still with Melanie after all."

"And so are you."

"Yeah, well, I'm sure that you don't mind watching a little girl on girl action, now do you?"

"No."

"And anyway, I may want to be with another man somewhere down the road. Just to try him on for size so to speak, and you don't mind, do you?"

"I'm not your boss Karen?"

"That's right, you're not!"

"And I have been with quite a few girls besides you, so why shouldn't you. Poor Todd though."

"Who, Todd, you mean your friend?"

"He's never been with a girl in his life."

"Told you, did he?"

"Pretty much, and I think it's starting to get to him."

"Well, bring him over. I'll fuck him."

"You, you would?"

"Sure. Does he have a nice thick cock like you?"

"I don't know."

"Why not, haven't you ever looked?"

"I'm not like you Karen. I'm not always looking at my friends and sizing them up."

"Damn, and I was hoping to watch a little boy on boy action!"

"You're sick! And that's twice you've mentioned me doing things with another guy."

"How is that any different from what Melanie and I do?"

"Well, women are okay with that. Men aren't."

"You're okay with watching two women together though."

"Sure. It's stimulating."

"And you did promise me Josh, to do anything that I asked of you."

"Please don't Karen."

"Just say that you'll think about it. Okay?"

"Alright, alright. I'll think about it. For you though, not for me."

Karen decided not to go for her swim after all, and so we just ended up laying back on her bed, where we figured we could be alone, but after awhile I looked up to find Shelly standing there in the doorway.

She was fully dressed in her soccer uniform, which amounted to a red blouse and matching skirt, with white knee high socks below, and with her just silently watching I could feel my face beginning to flush once again.

The heat that I sensed was supported even more by the warmth radiating from where Karen was laying next to mine, but mostly I think that it was brought on from being caught in such a compromising position by one sister, while laying with yet another.

I could sense Karen was feeling uneasy as well, seeing as how one of my hands was laying openly across both her breasts, and so we both slowly pulled apart and sat up.

"Hey Karen, Josh. No, don't get up on account of me."

"Well, maybe we should anyway. This has to look kind of weird to you."

"Umm, I don't know, and like I said before, if you two feel that this is something you want to do, and apparently keep doing, then it's okay by me."

"Did you play today Shelly, I thought the season was over?"

"We just decided to get together and practice a little amongst ourselves.

"Good game?"

"I suppose, though I was off a bit for some reason."

"Anyone else home Shelly?"

"No, lucky for you, and the both of you had better start being more careful or someone will find out. You know, like Mom and Dad, and God only knows about Christine, she might change her mind if she actually sees you and Karen in bed together."

I'd begun to think that my older sister had permanently fastened herself to the door jamb in some fashion, where she continued to stare in at Karen and I, as if not bothered in the slightest at seeing her younger brother and sister together.

Karen was obviously feeling a little uncomfortable though, as she stood up from the bed to put her panties back on, which revealed for a few seconds anyway her totally nude body and the wetness created by our love making that ran down between her thighs.

"You shave down there Karen?"

"Yeah. I thought it might be fun. Do you Shelly?"

"I did for awhile, but it's starting to fill in again."

The smell from our sex hung heavy in the air and seemed to permeate the room, so while Karen left to go to the washroom, with Shelly following right behind her, I sat up as well and began to put my own underwear back on.

I could hear Karen and Shelly talking but their voices were muted by the sound of running water, and enough that I couldn't make out any details, but whatever there discussion was about it didn't become heated.

In fact the two of them even began laughing near the end, which for some strange reason seemed to bother me even more, and it would only be another minute before Shelly alone came back into the room.

"So, what's up Shelly?"

"Oh, I don't know. Well, actually, I was kind of hoping that you are, if you get my drift."

"What's that?"

Shelly remained silent as she walked into Karen's bedroom, and now seemed embarrassed to be there at all as she began fussing with the hem of her skirt, all the while looking squarely at me.

"Make love to me Josh."

At first I thought she was kidding, or that I hadn't heard her right, but as my sister's words took affect I was forced to take a seat on the bed again while I caught my breath, and as I did I considered the possibility that I might be dreaming.

But I didn't believe that to be the case as Shelly took a spot next to me, where she remained very quietly, almost patiently, awaiting my answer with a look on her face that now revealed great anxiety, and almost bordered on hysteria.

"But Shelly, I'm your brother!"

"Any man will do Josh, as long as you've got a cock between your legs and you know how to use it, and from what Karen tells me you do. I mean you're obviously good enough for her and her friends."

"It's wrong though, isn't that what Christine said?"

"Like I care what Christine says, and since when do you Josh?"

"I'm just trying to give you an out here. I mean this is Incest that we're talking about."

"I know that Josh, and yes I know that it's wrong, I know, but I just can't stand to be this way anymore. It hurts, IT FUCKING HURTS OKAY!"

I could sense something had gone unsaid by Shelly so I moved a little closer, and after a seconds decision I placed my hand over hers, but she quickly transferred it so that my palm now laid flat over the material covering her right breast, causing me to inhale sharply with the feel of her enormous swell still hidden beneath.

"My boyfriend dumped me."

"What, oh no, I'm so sorry Shelly."

"Yeah, for some cheerleader, can you believe it?"

"Well, I don't know how I can help Shelly."

"I just feel so bad right now Josh, and I really need to be with someone. To feel close, to know that a man cares, or even loves me. Do you understand that Josh?"

"I do love you Shelly, though I don't know if it's how you mean. Karen and I aren't even sure of how we feel about each other. I really think that I'm too young to know about love, but I certainly do care for what happens to the both of you. Your boyfriend was stupid if you ask me Shelly, a real jerk, cause any guy should consider himself lucky to be anywhere near you. I know I do, and if that's love, well, then I guess I do love you Shelly."

"So, what are you saying, will you make love to me?"

"I don't know, it depends on what Karen has to say about..."

"I already asked Karen and she says that it's okay with her. Apparently she's okay with you having sex with other girls, and even likes to watch sometimes."

"Yeah, I guess so. She likes watching me with Melanie, but are you sure Shelly, I mean, we don't have to do this?"

Shelly nodded her consent and so I was once again forced to think about all of this very carefully, and for the first time I now realized that this was most likely going to be a regular aspect of living between my sisters and I.

Or at least for two of them, with Christine choosing to abstain, and Cindy thankfully absent which I was grateful for, because there was just no way that I was ever going to stick my cock in my nine year old kid sister.

Shelly was still clothed in her soccer uniform, though I could easily discern her nicely developed body underneath it, meaning I could see her very large rack through the material, and with my erection now returning so profoundly I guess internally the decision had already been made.

"Yes Shelly. If that's what you want."

"But, is it something you would want Josh?"

"Yes, I think it is."

Shelly brightened up immensely, looked at me quite closely and smiled, and then after a seconds decision she came forward and kissed me in a way that no sister should ever kiss her brother.

Our lips crushed together and our mouths opened incredibly wide so that our tongues could probe outward to unite us, while Karen watched silently from her doorway, but before leaving to give us privacy she spoke up and offered the use of her bed if we both wanted it.

"You and Josh can do it in here Shelly, I don't mind."

"No, my bed. No offence to you Karen, but like you probably know, it's just more special that way. Okay Josh?"

So Shelly and I both got up together and went to her room, with Karen following, though she lagged behind some at first, and now it was her turn to just stand in the doorway while Shelly removed her soccer cleats and socks.

"You gonna watch me and Josh Karen?"

"Umm, if you don't mind?"

"No, I don't care. You said that you like watching him with other girls."

"Sometimes. With Melanie, yes."

"Well, don't just stand there, come in, and that vibrator I told you about is in the vanity behind you, bottom drawer on the left. You can play with it if you want to, or even, you know, join us on the bed, I don't mind. I've been in three-ways before."

"Well I'm not having any part of this!"

The voice from the doorway was loud and almost deafening as Christine made her presence known to the rest of us, but after standing there for a few seconds and looking at nothing particular except the carpet, she shrank back and turned to leave.

"I expected better from you Shelly. But, if it's what you, and Karen and Josh want, then I won't tell."

"I understand Christine."

"Do you really? It's not that I don't love you Josh, cause I do."

"Look, don't sweat it. You're my sister, so I'll always love you, but I never asked to love any of you like this."

Once more there was some discomfort between all present, including Christine who didn't seem to be in any particular hurry to leave now, and in the awkward silence that followed throats were cleared several times, while our intentions were again brought into question by each of us.

Shelly would actually break the standstill, as she pulled back the sheets on her bed and fluffed a few pillows in an attempt to make the place presentable, before she began to remove the red blouse she had on.

It was quickly unbuttoned down the front and pulled open, revealing to me the bra she wore beneath, which was comprised from some grey material that looked rather comfortable, as it molded to her very voluptuous form quite nicely.

"You like?"

"What is it?"

"It's a sport bra. You know, for when I'm playing soccer."

"Oh, well I wouldn't know, I've never seen one before."

"What, you mean you don't search through our dresser drawers when we're out, and try on our panties?"

I knew she was only kidding but still I could feel myself starting to blush, so I looked away for a second, and when I glanced back I found that my sister had already pulled the bra off and was presently placing it on the dresser next to her bed.

Shelly just stood there silently, and looking back at me with her hands on her hips while I was given time to appraise her, where my eyes freely scanned up and down another of my sister's young gorgeous bodies.

Shelly was sixteen, and well on her way to becoming fully developed, if she wasn't there already, with breasts that were quite large and very full looking, so like any other normal heterosexual guy I was therefore very impressed.

"So Josh, how do I stack up to the other girls you've seen?"

"Oh, you're stacked alright!"

"Ha, ha. Funny. No, seriously, what do you think?"

"Yes, ah, I was afraid you were going to ask that. They're ah, umm, that is..."

"I think that means he likes them Shelly, and see, you can tell by the way that he's starting to drool."

Shelly would actually leave the skirt on, and just reach up underneath them to pull down her panties before jumping into bed rather quickly, as if she was in a hurry to get this over with, or possibly because she was nervous about me seeing her totally in the buff.

In the move I caught sight of her pussy for only an instant, but it was long enough to see that the fur between her legs had been clipped, and while I don't mean shaved off completely, it was pretty obvious that things down there had at least been cropped back at one time.

Once my sister was settled in under her sheets she raised an arm in my direction, as if inviting me to join her, and so I too began to undress, though rather slowly at first, as I felt extremely uncomfortable and nervous while pushing down my pants in front of my three sisters.

Including Christine, who still hadn't shown any signs of leaving, and as soon as I was made visible Shelly's eyes went extremely wide, which made me even more discouraged.

"What is it Shell... Holy shit Josh!"

"Oh my God Karen, no wonder you hurt so much after your first time, I mean Josh, what the fuck is that?"

"What, what is it Shelly, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, believe me, but have you ever measured that, that... THING?"

"I didn't think I was in any way different from anybody else, but, Karen did measure it for me once."

Shelly practically bounded back up from her spot in the bed, so that she now sat on the edge while she examined me even closer, before taking a firm hold of my cock in her left hand, and squeezing me along my full length.

"I can't even close my hand around him. Have you ever seen anything like this before Christine?"

"Umm, no. I suppose I haven't."

"How long did he measure Karen?"

"Nine and three quarters."

"Well, I think he's longer than that now, and did you think to measure how thick he..."

"Almost three inches. Why though, isn't that normal?"

"Yeah Shelly, I mean, I'm nothing special. Am I?"

"Well, how many other guys have you seen around the locker room at school Josh, you must have looked?"

"Actually, ah, no, I haven't. I'm not gay you know."

"Well I didn't think you were, for obvious reasons, but take a look the next time, and just because you look doesn't mean that you're gay. I mean, I look at other girls all the time. It doesn't mean anything."

"Well, if you say so Shelly."

"Now as I already said I've seen a few, well, more than a few, but they all looked like pencils compared to that roll of salami you got there. Karen wouldn't know because she hasn't been with many other guys. Or have you?"

"No. Just one."

"And so there you go. I mean, it's not the biggest I've ever seen, but still, not bad, not bad at all brother."

I climbed into Shelly's bed feeling strangely empowered now, as if I had become charged with energy somehow, and once in I would move on top of her, though slowly again I might add, so I wouldn't press down on her long hair which had fanned out around her.

After all I did not wish to hurt my sister in anyway as I took my place above her, and once in Shelly threw the sheets back over us, like she wanted some privacy, or a sense of intimacy in what we were about to do, as if there was nobody else in the room watching us.

"Oh, should I go shower first?"

"No, you're fine Shelly."

"Are you sure, do I stink, I'll bet I stink, what with the game earlier. It would really only take a second."

"I'm sure you're fine Shelly."

"Well, okay then."

I knew it would really take an hour or more to get Shelly out of the shower, I had learned that long ago, so that's why I had said no when she asked, but she really did seem fine to me anyway.

She was extremely warm though, as her heat radiated up and over me in waves, but it was a very pleasant sensation, and her body was actually exuding some sort of natural scent.

It was nothing rank, and in fact it was quite pleasant, and something that I enjoyed and delighted in as I just lay there thinking about what we were about to do together.

"Josh, I'm ready."

"Hey, aren't you going to use a condom?"

I had just been starting my downward stroke after shoving my hard cock between Shelly's thick pussy lips, and I think that I had actually found and entered her fuck hole when Christine's voice stopped me, but I had to stop as I turned to answer her.

"I don't have any."

"Well, if you're all going to be doing this, you should be practicing safe sex. What about you Shelly, are you safe?"

"No, but I just assumed he was going to pull out and do it on my breasts or something. I'm sure Josh doesn't want to make me pregnant. And who are you now Christine, the referee?"

"There are other risks beside getting pregnant, Shelly. You could pick up a rather nasty bug, like syphilis, or gonorrhea."

"Well, do you have any condoms in your room?"

"Ah, no, I thought you would Shelly, what with all the boyfriends you've had, and I do mean HAD."

"Oh, just shut up, and why don't you go into town, to the pharmacy, and buy a couple of condoms for us if you think we need them. You're old enough, and the only one of us with a driver's permit."

"I should, and you can wait, right Shelly?"

"No, as a matter of fact I can't, and what if someone recognizes you there and tells Mom and Dad? Josh go ahead, just fuck me already!"

Christine seemed to be in deep thought for a few seconds as she considered everything, before looking down at me again, and she brought her hand up to point a finger accusingly in my direction just as she spoke.

"You had better not cum in her, you got that Josh, and that's it, I can't watch anymore. Don't ever expect me to be around while you're all doing it. I won't be a lookout for you either!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.