Family Portrait
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I've always loved laying next to my sister, whether in a bed, or in the sand at the beach, and often while she's sleeping I run my fingers through her long hair, while I wonder what it is that she could be dreaming.

Since no one was expected home for much of the day, Karen and I just decided to stay in bed together, but when we awoke a few hours later, we were a little more than surprised to find Tracey glaring at us from where she stood in the doorway.

"Well, isn't this a pretty picture. So you two are doing it after all."

"Yeah we did, so you're too late! I was his first, and Josh was mine. Josh came in me first!"

Tracey didn't appear too upset as she sauntered over towards the bed where Karen and I were still laying, and she even began to grin sadistically as she started unbuttoning her blouse, as if she knew something as yet unrevealed.

"You just missed Melanie."

"Well, you should always save the best for last anyway, or so I always say. Right Josh?"

"I don't know Tracey. Maybe we shouldn't."

"Oh, we will, or else I'll tell on you and your little China doll of a sister. Now I wonder what your parents would say if they found out that you two were fucking around with one another."

"You won't say anything, you wouldn't dare, or else I'll tell your mom about you and your brother, and then I'll tell all your friends. That is if you have any."

"Well, then it sounds like we have a bit of a stalemate. So what's it going to be?"

Karen and I looked at one another silently and for the longest time before she started to get up, so I assumed that she was okay with what Tracey was asking of me, but that she probably wasn't all that interested in watching as I deflowered yet another girl.

After stripping out of everything Tracey just brushed right past Karen and took her spot, and she made sure that my sister was watching as she ground her pussy into the mattress, before adjusting the pillows on the bed to suit her.

"Whenever you're ready Josh."

"Wait a second, Tracey, if Karen doesn't want us using her bed, then maybe we should go back to my room."

"Spoil sport. What do you say Karen? Can't we please use your bed? I like that it already has your cum on it. It smells great."

"I don't care. Just as long as Josh was my first, and I was his."

"You two had fun last night, after you left my party?"

"Yeah, we did. It's just too bad that you weren't here with us."

"Well, that's okay Karen, cause I had fun last night too."

"Oh, and what's that suppose to mean?"

"Well, let this be a lesson to you. Don't leave your boyfriend unattended at someone else's house, and in that condition."

While I had been moving on top of Tracey, Karen had been standing near the open door, where she was putting on a pair of her panties, but with Tracey's little secret now revealed she stopped cold, and the look of surprise on my sister's face told me that this announcement had taken her pretty hard.

"You, and Danny?"

"Yup!"

"But, he couldn't have. He was like, totally wasted."

"Well, he did, and he was great too."

Karen appeared to be completely devastated, which I could easily see even though she had slowly turned away, as it had been an unsuccessful attempt to hide her very noticeable disappointment from me.

But even though I could now assume that she still had feelings for Danny, any jealousy that I did have didn't prevent me from also feeling terrible, as my sister now did, where she was staring blankly at the wall.

Tracey looked to be quite pleased with herself however, but something in her eye caught my attention, and as she smiled mischievously up at me I grew suspicious of what she had just been trying to convince my sister.

I was almost in position anyway, so with one violent thrust I literally buried the greater part of my cock into the pussy beneath me, and while I had been decidedly quick, I had still come into immediate contact with and identified that now familiar tight spot, as I had with both Karen and Melanie.

Tracey's eyes promptly snapped wide open, and she looked much like a deer caught by the headlights of some oncoming car, as she tried to bear and get a handle on the pain of my harsh intrusion.

"Josh, what are you doing, get off her. Tracey doesn't deserve to be with someone as nice as you."

"Wait a second Karen, I think she's lying. In fact I know she is!"

"But, how do you know for sure?"

"Because Tracey is still a virgin. Or at least she was, up until two seconds ago."

Karen took time to consider my words very carefully, but she wouldn't realize the truth until her eyes fell to my erect cock below, which I had pulled back out, and was now shown to be smeared and sticky with Tracey's cunt juice.

"You mean... ?"

"Yeah, I hit something inside her, that thing you were talking about."

"You found her Hymen, and intact? Why you lying little bitch!"

Tracey had been silent for a good minute now, as she rolled around on her side in an almost fetal position, with her hand over her pussy and tucked in between her legs which had been raised to her chest.

At first I thought that I had hurt her more than I had intended, and possibly quite seriously, but as she finally sat up and wiped a few scant tears away, I realized that it was probably more of an act for Karen's benefit.

"I'm sorry, okay, I was just jealous when I first came in and saw you two laying together like that. You both look like you're so much in love."

Karen appeared triumphant as she continued to hold her head up high, while Tracey shamefully lowered her eyes to the carpet, and just before my sister would leave the room she looked at me and smiled, where I could also see her silently mouth the words thank you.

"So, you and Danny didn't really do anything?"

"He was too drunk. I mean, he couldn't get it up, and no matter how much I sucked and sucked on him. And anyway, he thought I was Karen when I went to see him. So, tell her that it wasn't his fault, though I'm pretty sure that he doesn't remember any of it."

"I'll tell her, though I don't know if it will change her mind about you."

"But you don't hate me, do you Josh?"

"I don't hate you, no, but I don't like this little feud that you and Karen seem to have going. So maybe we shouldn't see anymore of each other for awhile."

"Well, we can do it just once. Can't we Josh?"

"I don't know Tracey."

"Please Josh, make this something positive for me to remember, and just don't leave it like this."

I could at least sympathize with Tracey, about wanting her first time to be something special, and since my erection didn't seem to be going down any I figured that I should put it to good use.

Tracey was also most certainly a beautiful young woman, with a very nice set of tits that felt like beach balls as I resumed a position back on top of her, and so I entered her with the intentions of making her the third girl that I had ever made love with.

Tracey just laid there however, with her legs supported wide open as she used her hands to hold her ankles while I sawed in and out of her greasy little cunt, and while I did eventually cum, I couldn't help but think that the whole thing had been rather mechanical in feel.

"Was it good for you Josh?"

"Oh, sure Tracey. You were the best."

"I'll bet I was certainly better than that China doll you call your sister."

"Will you please stop picking on my sister."

"Are you and Karen going to keep doing it?"

"No."

"Are she and Danny still together?"

"I'm not sure. But, maybe. And only time will tell I guess."


Karen, Melanie, and I shared many of the same friends now, so it wasn't uncommon for the three of us to be invited to the same house parties together, and out of the blue one day my sister had suggested that we should try a second double date.

We would all end up at a place that Danny knew about, where apparently sex was quite rampant, and readily available. Or so Danny had heard, as he had never been there himself, which is something that Karen and I questioned after we had first arrived.

"But, you said that Danny has never gone all the way with a woman."

"And he hasn't."

"Well, maybe he's lying. I mean, if he knew about this place then why hasn't he ever been here before? I would live here if I could. Did you see the bodies on some of those girls."

"Not bad, yeah. Though Donna is a little skinny, don't you think?"

"Well, then how about the twins?"

"They're a little young for you, aren't they? And where's the washroom in this place?"

"Over here I think, but Mike says they're both your age, thirteen. They just look younger. He also says they're virgins, though no one knows for sure."

"Oh, well you must be itching to go."

"What are you doing anyway?"

"What, I'm just powdering my nose."

"Well, hurry up. I left Melanie alone in there, and Danny might be on top of her already."

"Oh, just up and blow me."

"Umm, do you want me to?"

"Yes please!"

After I finished eating out my sister, where I kneeled on the washroom floor, we both went back into the living room to meet the other guests who had been invited over on this particular day, including two guys who seemed to be in the midst of a really deep philosophical discussion. "Well, this doesn't match up. Four guys and six girls, and how many bedrooms are there anyway?"

"Four."

"Well then, that settles it. There's just not enough guys, or beds, to go around."

"Oh, that's too bad. I guess a couple of the girls will have to pair up for the night, or some lucky guy will have to take two or more girls to bed with him."

"So, which is it?"

"I don't know, but both ways sound kind of fun, and kinky. Especially if I'm the guy in the middle, or at least lucky enough to watch."

"Well, I don't think Marcy would be interested in being with another girl, or enjoy watching me with someone other than her. Right babe?"

"Go blow yourself!"

"You see."

"Yeah, same here. Donna isn't into that sort of thing either. Hell, I'll consider myself lucky if I can just get into her pants tonight."

"Well, did you bring us any condoms?"

"Oh, was I suppose to do that? I guess I forgot."

"Then I guess you're flying solo tonight."

"Ahh, come on honey, you know I meant to."

"Well, you'd better pull out near the end."

"I will, I promise."

I just kept smiling as I listened to Mike and Ray talk with their girlfriends, who after awhile would take them into two of the four bedrooms available, while Melanie and I remained sitting on the sofa, and where we had a perfect view of Karen and Danny making out on a couple of pillows on the floor in front of us.

Their mouths had been connected together for at least ten minutes now, and with the way their cheeks were moving in and out you could tell that it was a kiss of deep penetration, as both their tongues fought what was turning out to be a never-ending battle.

Danny had also pushed a single hand up and under the blouse that my sister was wearing, and with her left breast now exposed you could easily see as his fingers were given the freedom to grope and explore her now B cup breasts in great detail.

Melanie was playing with her own still rather small breasts as she silently watched, and she even began rubbing her crotch through the skirt she had on, before standing and offering me a hand, so that she could lead me to one of the last two remaining bedrooms.

I imagined Danny would soon be taking Karen to the only one left, as I could see Lisa and her twin sister Lori laying beside one another in front of the television, where they were watching a rerun of Love Boat, and apparently not in the slightest bit interested in doing things with each other.

Not that I thought that inside every girl was a lesbian screaming to get out, or that all brothers and sisters had sex together, but seeing a pair of identical twins laying there, with their cute little raised bums in the air just conjured up all kinds of dreamy fantasies.

I could only wonder how sweet each of them would feel inside, and how good their young pussies would taste, before Melanie finally got a good enough hold on my arm to drag me out of the living room.

"Hey, you're suppose to be looking at me."

"Oh, sorry Melanie."

After closing the door herself, Melanie drew close and embraced me, and as we soul kissed I forgot all about the twins and my sister, not to mention all the other sex that was probably going on right now in other rooms nearby.

Instead I found it easy to center in on the girl in front of me, and especially as she ground her thigh and pussy into the hardness between us, which we both knew was my erect cock.

Soon our clothes were removed, before we both climbed into the bed and under the covers, and it didn't take too long before we had set the mattress in motion, so that the whole bed rocked back and forth with each of my forceful thrusts.

My sperm practically cried to be released from their prison inside me, as I plunged again and again into the very wet interior that was Melanie's cunt, where her own juice was already flowing out and all over the bed sheets.

Melanie was almost crying because she was coming so hard, and in fact I had to stop and ask if I was hurting her in anyway, which she said no to, but just as I resumed hammering into her young body I realized that we were no longer alone, as someone else was sitting at the far end of the bed.

"Oh, hey Karen."

"No, don't stop. You two look beautiful together."

"Well, where's Danny?"

"He had to go. It turns out he still has a curfew from staying out all night last week."

"Damn, that's too bad. So, you two still didn't consummate your relationship?"

"If you're asking me if we fucked, then no, we didn't. And that's an awfully big word for you to use Josh, consummate. Can you spell it?"

"Oh, just fuck off."

"Can't now. There's just no other guys around."

"Oh, yeah I guess."

"But you two have fun, and don't let me stop you."

Melanie had cum several times now anyway so I slipped myself off her and sat up on the bed next to my sister, so that my thick and noticeably wet cock, which was runny with so much girl juice, was now aimed high and towards the ceiling.

"Look how open your brother left me Karen. I'm sure that I won't close for a week or so."

"Yeah, he's definitely good for doing that."

Karen and I smiled at one another as we remembered the two previous times that we had joined together in love, but suddenly she seemed to change and go sad, so after looking at her wet lips I moved over and a little closer so that we both could kiss.

At first my sister was more than willing and actually quite anxious to start, as her mouth opened immediately to allow our probing tongues the time they desired, but after a few seconds she must have thought differently as she deliberately pulled away.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry Josh!"

"For what? I was enjoying that, and quite a bit actually."

"But, I didn't rinse my mouth out before I came in here."

"So?"

"Well, it's just that I sucked off Danny before he left, and I must still have his smell on me. I mean, I got it all over my face."

"Well, a little bit, but I don't care."

"You don't?"

"No, I told you that I love you, and that I would do anything for you. And you just seemed sad sitting there. It looked like you needed a kiss."

"Well, at the very least, so thank you."

"What do you mean, at the very least?"

"Well, it's just that, you're here, and I'm here."

"Yeah, so?"

"And your cock is obviously still hard. Do you think that maybe we could... ?"

As I looked down at my sister's blossoming bosom, which I could see much of as she had that push-up bra on again, I found that I couldn't think of a single reason why we shouldn't do it just one more time.

"But this is it, right Karen?"

"Oh yeah. I mean, for sure this time."

"We can't keep doing this. It's wrong."

"Once more, and that's it. We're done, we're out of here, and Elvis has left the building."

Melanie seemed to be shaking her head as Karen quickly disrobed and climbed underneath the sheets next to her, and as my sister climbed over her best friend to get to the inside, her favorite spot, she would plant a gentle kiss on her lips, as well as one on each of her sweet little breasts.

Seeing the two girls taking turns tasting one another had proved quite intoxicating, but after locating my reserve strength I slid on top of my sister, and after finding her fuck hole by feel alone, I drove the full length of my cock inside her.

As I penetrated my sister's love passage I gave her a big hug and held her tight to my own body, while I pushed my nose right into her neck and hair so that I could breath deep, and fill my lungs with her most familiar scent.

I would begin to move soon after, by ploughing in and out of my sister's still tight pussy in gentle even strokes, while following a line that I myself had helped to form, which only grew wetter with each of my intrusions.

As the two girls were now laid out beside one another, Melanie was just able to reach out to Karen so that they could kiss once more, and so after pulling out of my sister I quickly thrust all the way back into Melanie's warm belly, where I would make love to her until she came once more.

I would return to Karen soon enough however, and as I rubbed much of my body over hers, while pushing my cock between her legs, I resumed kissing her sweet lips, where I now could clearly recognize the smell of the man she had just been with.

"So, you gave Danny a hummer. I'll bet he enjoyed that."

"You know he did. I'm getting pretty good at it."

"Yeah, I know sis. You suck like a dream. You could take the chrome off a bumper hitch, or pull a golf ball through sixty feet of garden hose."

"All true, but just for saying it, I'm gonna make you go down on me after you've cum."

"Well, who says that I'm gonna cum in your pussy?"

"I do, and don't worry, I'm safe."

"Oh, now I can hardly wait. I need your taste in my mouth, you wouldn't believe how badly I need it!"

After just another minute of moving our two bodies together, I tensed up and poured my cream into her clenching snatch, which felt like it was gobbling up each and every sweet drop of my juice that I could give.

And I would just as quickly eat every last bit of it, as I forced several of my long fingers deep inside her, so that I could literally scoop it out, and suck them off, before I placed my mouth to her pussy and cleaned her out completely.

Melanie would actually take over for me as I got up, and she would make sure to position her own pussy above my sister's mouth so that they could both bring much pleasure to each other at once.

Karen would only prove her growing oral skill once more, as she lapped her tongue furiously over the scarlet fur of her best friend's pussy, which seemed to be only growing thicker and redder lately, unlike Karen who still kept hers shaven for me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.