Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

We would be dropped off close to our house, and after getting in I checked for messages on the fridge, before working my way upstairs to where Karen was already in her room and preparing for bed.

Karen had stripped out of the shorts she was wearing and was down to just her black bra and matching panties, the satin ones that I like so very much as they mold to her feminine form rather nicely, and much like a second skin.

She then laid down on her bed and adjusted one of the pillows so that it was between her and the headboard, while I sat down on the opposite end of her bed so that my back was propped against the wall.

"Mom and Dad are going to be late again, Cindy is over a friend's place for the night, and Shelly and Christine both went to see a movie."

"Oh, okay. So tonight was a total loss, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess. So what are we going to do tomorrow?"

"Well, first, I guess I'll call Melanie and tell her how things went, and to see how she's doing. What about you?"

"I don't know, but I think I'll sleep in. I'll worry about everything else tomorrow.

"Nobody will be home for awhile, do you want to get into bed with me?"

Slowly I stretched my arms and legs as I stood, and after removing my shirt and jeans I climbed in behind my sister, who had pushed the sheets and blankets down and already gotten in herself, so that I was now able to spoon against her back.

"I can't believe how this night went. Can you Josh?"

"Yeah, but I figured that at least you and Danny would have done it."

"Why, did he say something?"

"Well, he might have mentioned that he wanted to be with you tonight?"

"At the Drive-In?"

"Yeah."

"And, that's really why you didn't want to go anywhere else, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"But, you did go."

"Well, just because you wanted to."

"You mean, not because you knew that Tracey would be there?"

"No."

"Oh. Why?"

"You know, I think that maybe I was a little scared with Tracey. But just a little bit, I'm not a big sissy or anything."

"I didn't say that you were, and I can understand what you were feeling Josh. I know I was scared to go that far with a guy, before tonight I mean."

"But, you're not scared when you're with me, are you?"

"No, but it's different between us. We trust each other."

"I suppose, and maybe it's just that neither of us was really ready."

"Could, you wrap your arms around me Josh?"

"Oh, sure. Of course Karen."

"You know, if someone came through that door right now and saw us like this, that I don't think that I could honestly care less. I just need someone to hold me tonight."

Karen slowly turned over and pushed her nose right into my neck, and after taking a single deep breath she appeared to be well on her way to going to sleep, before she lifted her chin and placed her mouth softly against mine.

Our lips seemed to melt into one conforming and very pleasing shape, and together my sister and I would kiss each other passionately as we moved about between the sheets of her bed, until once more we both appeared to drift off to sleep.

"I can't believe Danny was so drunk tonight."

"Do you think you'll see him again?"

"I don't know. I don't really trust him anymore, and that's important to me. I was just so ready, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

My sister and I just lay there silently for another minute or so, as we thought about the events of that evening and all that we had previously done together, and while my erection was quite present where it was jammed in between, it only grew more pronounced and seemed to intensify as a hand slowly closed around it.

Karen kneaded me with her finger tips until I was powerfully rigid, and she slowly felt along my great length as if checking for size, before she once more opened her eyes and looked directly up into mine.

"Josh?"

"Are you sure Karen?"

"Yes, or, at least I think so."

"Well, what if I came inside you?"

"It's okay, I'm safe. My period is just over I mean. I deliberately timed tonight that way."

"So, I can't get you pregnant right now."

"No."

"Oh. But, still, what we'd be doing. It's wrong, isn't it?"

"You don't want to make love to me then?"

"Well, yes, I do, but I just don't want you to hate me for it later, for taking your virginity."

"I won't. I promise. And what greater thing could a sister ask of her brother, then to be her first. Think of it as something special between two people who will always love and respect one another, no matter what."

"But, wouldn't you rather be with Danny, or maybe someone else, a boyfriend, or maybe even a husband. I mean it's suppose to be special, isn't it, but certainly not with your own brother."

"Well I don't know about Danny any more, and I don't have any of those other things right now. And you are special to me. I know you love me, and could never hurt me."

"But, I would have to hurt you, wouldn't I?"

"It's gonna hurt Josh, no matter who I'm with, I mean there's no choice for me there, and we've taught each other so much lately. What's one more little thing really?"

Slowly my sister reached down beneath the sheets, where she began to push her panties down and off, and as she did I countered with mine, so that except for her bra the both us were now naked in her bed.

"So, we're going to treat this like we're in school. We'll both learn from one another, and we're only going to do this once, right, just for the experience?"

"Yes, and that's exactly how we'll look at it. We're teaching each other. We're both going to be with other people for the rest of our lives, but right now it's just you and me, and I'm a little bit scared to have my first time with someone else. Do you understand me Josh?"

"Yes, or at least I think so."

"Good. Now tell me how you feel."

I looked down and over much of my sister's body as she remained in front of me, and as she removed her final article of clothing my eyes were carried down to her perky and still developing breasts, covered in so much gentle-flowing skin, white, and seemingly perfect.

My eyes would continue their journey even further south, as I admired the shapely curves of her hips and thighs, spread wide as they were and stretched out, permitting me to see her dark and furry pussy.

I would again return to my sister's breathtakingly beautiful face to find her smiling up at me while awaiting my answer, but as she endured the silence I tried to look beyond all that, to what lay beneath, to something which I couldn't yet see.

"I think, that I want to make love to you Karen. Other than that, I really don't understand my feelings right now. I'm sorry, if that's not the answer you were looking for."

"Well, look, that's okay. I mean, I'm kind of confused right now myself, but this isn't going to change how we feel about one another. Will it Josh?"

"Of course not. You're my sister, and I will always love you in that way, and no matter what. I mean, I certainly won't love you any less."

"Thank you Josh, now that is what I wanted to hear."

"And, you still want to do this?"

"Yes."

Karen adjusted her position on the bed so that I could climb on top, which after a few seconds of study I did, though rather slowly at first and awkwardly, and I didn't lay completely on her because I needed to see where I was going.

"Just go slow Josh, and OUCH, please watch my hair!"

"Oh, sorry."

"And no, you're suppose to put your legs in between mine."

"Yes, I know that. Just give me a second here."

"Well, what are you doing anyway?"

"I'm trying not to hurt you down here, that's what I'm doing!"

"You're doing fine. Just relax. It's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Keep going, yeah, but take it slow. I mean we don't have to rush this."

I stayed up on my knees while my sister spread her legs even further, and with Karen's help guiding me I was able to direct my cock between her pussy lips. Of course I was shaking badly by this time as I made first contact between our two sexes, and Karen noticed.

"Josh, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just nervous is all. I haven't done anything like this before."

"Well, try and relax a little. I trust you."

Hearing my sister's confidence allowed me the power to drive forward with even more force, and as I began to really concentrate on what I was doing I noticed how spongy and wet her skin felt.

Her body seemed to be preparing itself for my harsh intrusion as fluids coursed out and flowed over her pussy lips, but after wiping them around with the head of my cock, which now made us both wet, I asked if it would be enough.

"Umm, get my Vaseline from my purse on the dresser."

"Okay, and then what?"

"Just, squirt it over everything. Grease us up really good, and that way it'll be easier."

I did as Karen had asked of me and squeezed a fair amount of the bottle's contents over the both of us, and only after working it up and down the full length of my cock with my own hand did I resume a place between my sister's legs.

I placed my tip into the narrow opening of her split and pressed down, so that her lips did come apart slightly this time, and enough to allow the head of my penis to completely disappear into the shadowy hole within.

I immediately began to grow much warmer inside her, and excited of course, but I didn't want to exert anymore pressure on my sister as it did seem to be giving her some discomfort.

"Are you sure you're okay Karen, maybe we should stop?"

"No, it's alright, just leave your cock there for a minute, okay, till my body gets use to it. It is tight though, isn't it?"

"It sure is, I've only got an inch or so in you so far. I don't see how this is really suppose to work."

"Well, this is how two people do it, make love I mean. Are you getting tired staying like that above me Josh?"

"My knees are starting to shake a little, and my legs do feel rubbery, but I'm okay."

"Well, it feels a little better for me now, I'm more open I think, so try going in a little further and we'll see what happens."

Karen and I were pretty close as I had been slowly sinking down on top of her on the bed, so I could certainly see the perspiration on her face, and the expression of pain as I moved further into her body, but I stopped when it felt like I had hit up against something stringy. Though apparently not soon enough as she cried out.

"OUCH!!!Oh wait, STOP, it hurts!"

"I'm sorry Karen, I didn't mean to. Are you sure you removed your tampon?"

"Yes Josh, I'm not stupid! That's my Hymen you're fat cock is pressed up against inside me."

"What, that stringy thing?"

"Yes, and the fact that it's there proves that I haven't yet been with anyone else. You have to break through it, I mean don't you know anything about sex?"

"Well I know that this is hurting you, and excuse me for not knowing about a woman's insides. It's not like they teach boys this in school. Maybe I should pull out."

"No, give me a second to adjust, I mean we're almost there."

"Are you sure this is something you want me to do with you Karen, I mean you're my sister and all, and I love you very, very much, but it's wrong."

"Well, everything that we've been doing together is wrong, I think we both know that. But that still didn't stop us."

After a minute Karen motioned for me to continue by rubbing one of her hands over my back, so I moved forward once more and tried to drill my cock further into what was proving to be her closed little body.

"It's hurting Josh!"

"I know, I can see that sis. Maybe we should wait some more, or do you want to stop altogether?"

"I don't know, I mean this isn't going anything like I'd thought it would. Somehow I thought it would be easier. Do you wanna stop Josh?"

"I think we should for now."

"Fine, then get off me!"

Not only were the both of us sweating furiously by this point and frustrated with each other as well as ourselves, but the look and feel of my sister's tight little pussy around the head of my cock was giving me a familiar urge, one that told me that I was going to cum very soon.

Karen had said that she was safe, but still I couldn't shake the image of her growing big with my baby inside, and so I pulled out of Karen and sat up, while she remained laying there and sprawled out on her bed.

"Maybe neither of us is ready for this yet Karen."

"I guess, but I can't believe that after all this, after everything that has happened tonight, I'm still a virgin."

"Well, are you sure, I mean I had at least some cock inside you?"

"Doesn't count, it has to go all the way in, or at least far enough so that my Hymen breaks."

"So, what you're saying is that to make you a woman, I have to break you?"

"Well, in a way, yeah, and if you can't then maybe I should just do it myself, and use that vibrator Shelly was talking about. She said that's how her friend did it."

"Yeah, but Shelly also said that your first time should be with someone that you love. Or at least not with a piece of plastic, or rubber, or whatever it's made out of."

"Well, I do want my first time to be with someone who I care for, and who I know cares for me. Someone I can trust."

"And you think that someone should be me?"

"Yes."

With my cock now throbbing terribly I had been planning to beat myself off above the toilet again, to reduce the pressure and energy locked within me, but as I looked down one last time at my sister, who was still spread wide and appeared so vulnerable, I lost all sense of rationality.

Once more I dropped down onto my sister, and I kissed the nape of her neck several times while I filled my lungs with her scent, before I looked deep into her beautiful soft blue eyes, where I could see that she was growing impatient with me once again.

As well as a little uneasy, what with our two hearts beating faster and faster, and the resulting heat building up between us, so much that we both began to sweat furiously. That is, until I finally decided.

"Do you really trust me Karen?"

"Yes."

"And you really want to?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.