Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

I jumped with fright and nearly out of my foreskin, but I was able to keep some order of control as I tried to hide myself from Karen, and her best friend Melanie who both stood in the doorway watching me taking aim at the plant on the floor.

Their eyes had gone wide the second they had caught sight of the cock in my hand and both girls just kept on staring and staring, enough so that I could feel my face beginning to turn beet red once more, for like the third time that morning.

"Well, how long has this love affair with my plant been going on Josh?"

"Oh SHUT UP Karen, and can you give me some privacy please."

"PRIVACY, this is my room as you very well know!"

I had finished long ago of course but I gave myself a traditional shake anyway before putting things away, and Melanie started giggling when she saw me perform this male ritual, which earned her a nudge in the arm from Karen as she prompted her to be quiet.

"I'm telling when Mom and Dad come home."

"WHAT, oh come on, it's no big deal!"

"Well it is to me. I was wondering why my fern was dying."

"Oh, did I do that? Well look, I'll get you a new one, just promise me that you won't tell, okay?"

Karen would give me a stern look as she walked into the room, and another after she realized how close I was to her panties laying out in the open on the dresser in front of me.

She picked them up and threw them in a drawer quite quickly, and as my sister angled for the bed her blue pleated mini skirt swished noisily around her knees, but a big smile would appear on her face as she turned and looked back at me over her shoulder so I wasn't really sure if I was in trouble or not.

But after apparently deciding to just dismiss the issue Karen tossed her dark-blue denim jacket over the end of the bed and laid down over her sheets on her stomach, and started flipping through pages in some book, with both her feet cris-crossed and sticking up in the air which showed off much of her long stocking covered legs.

Meanwhile her best friend Melanie, who was similarly attired and chewing what appeared to be a rather large wad of bubble gum, had taken the chair next to the bed, and her eyes remained focused down at my waist even though I had been safely covered for some time now.

I knew Melanie well enough to recognize her, what with her short red hair and freckles, and I suppose she was even kind of cute, though she was obviously trying to make herself look older lately by wearing all kinds of makeup.

I would see her with Karen after school and we would occasionally say hello to one another, the usual niceties, but being one of my sister's friends, and not very well developed, I never really thought of her much more than that.

She was watching me rather intently right now though and I was beginning to wonder if she had a crush on me or something, but all I could do at that moment was just glare at her, and try to draw her attention back up before turning to Karen.

"Come on sis, I'll do anything."

Well that made her stop what she was doing and look up, and so after putting down the magazine and rolling over onto her back, my sister turned and stared right square at me.

"Really Josh, ANYTHING?"

I remained standing there like an idiot just waiting for the boom to come crashing down, but I also prepared myself for whatever that cost would be, as I went over in my head the list of chores she would probably have me doing for the next month.

"Yeah, go ahead already, NAME IT."

Karen seemed to be deep in thought as she stared up at the ceiling from her place on the bed, but Melanie was still looking at me, or I should say looking me over, from head to toe as if I was a piece of raw meat.

Melanie would stand after a minute, walk over to Karen and whisper something in her ear, then both would smile, nod to one another, and of course Melanie began giggling as she always does, it was her trait, before my sister walked over and closed the door to the bedroom, which effectively sealed me in with the two of them.

I imagine the expression on my face must have been a real doozy as I tried to figure out what the two had in mind, and my mouth suddenly seemed to go so dry that I found it difficult to swallow.

Karen would then slowly walk back towards me with her head hanging low, but I could still see well enough to recognize that her cheeks were starting to go a little red as well.

She stopped about midway and turned to Melanie to find support, who only ushered my sister onward with her hands, and as Karen looked back at me and right into my eyes, her next words spoken would be quite hushed and broken.

"Would you, umm, that is, could you, maybe... show it to us again?"

After hearing my sister's question my jaw must have come unhinged, for it felt like it dropped a good foot and a half, and I again started to go red. For comical relief I stuck a finger in each of my ears as if clearing them out, and while Karen did grin a little, in no way did she laugh.

"You ah, you're not serious, are you?"

"Yeah, I am."

"And you won't tell?"

"I'll forget all about what I found you doing to my plant, and Melanie won't say a thing, WILL YOU?"

"I won't, I promise. As long as I get to see too."

"That's not what I'm talking about Karen. I mean, you won't tell that I showed you, my ah, my thing?"

"You mean your cock, and don't be embarrassed Josh, we've done this once before. Remember?"

"Awhile ago, yeah."

I was more perplexed than embarrassed anyway as I wondered why my sister would even want to see me naked, but I figured she could have asked for far worse things from me as punishment.

So while she sat down on her bed, with Melanie tight along side her, I slowly began to push my pajamas down, until they dropped around my ankles and I was able to rise once more.

"Nice underwear Josh, but, no Scooby-Doos?"

"No Karen, no more Scooby-Doos, not for awhile now. Not since the last time we did this."

Karen looked up at me and the both of us smiled with our shared memory, while I continued to stand there in such a compromising position, and I just kept looking from her to the locked door, where I expected Mom or someone else to come barging in any second and catch me in the act.

I figured I'd be able to drop my shorts for a second or two, as plain as they were, show both girls what I had underneath, which I also considered quite plain, and then pull everything back up and make a quick escape. Boy was I wrong.

"OFF"

"What's that?"

"Take them off Josh, ALL THE WAY."

"Do I have to?"

"If you don't I'll tell, and you'll be in big trouble."

I certainly didn't want that, so I sighed loudly, placed my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, and very, very slowly pushed them down. I was exposed almost immediately of course but continued to inch them down to the floor, and then stepped out of them and the pajamas entirely.

Standing upright once more I kept both my feet apart, placed both my hands on my waist, and I just tried to bear the humiliation as best I could in my present state of displayed nakedness.

To take my mind off the present situation I glanced around at different things in Karen's room, and my eyes focused in on an Olivia Newton-John poster she had up, her favorite star, while both girls looked at nothing else but me.

Karen just sat there calmly and appeared almost shy or even disappointed for some reason, though I couldn't for the life of me understand why, but Melanie was grinning from ear to ear and trying to keep from giggling yet again.

I wish I could say that I had a huge boner at that moment, something I could proudly display and show off to both girls, but I didn't, I was just so afraid of what they would think when they saw me that I was hanging limp.

"It looks funny Josh, just hanging like that."

"Umm, I think that's what Karen said once too, so, THANKS MELANIE. Can I go now?"

"But, wasn't it a little bit bigger a minute ago?"

"No, no it most certainly was not Melanie."

"Yes it was, is there something wrong Josh?"

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"Well, aren't you suppose to be hard or something?"

"Ah, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, you know. Help me out here Karen, what's the word I'm searching for?"

"Erections, guys get erections. That's what you had a minute ago, wasn't it Josh?"

"I don't know. Maybe, I guess."

"So, why aren't you hard anymore?"

"Well, why would I be right now?"

Instantly I could tell that I had said something wrong, as Karen slowly hung her head once more and turned away, and I could see that she was close to crying. Melanie was also upset, but only because of the look on my sister's face.

"What's wrong Karen?"

"Don't you like me Josh, don't you think I'm pretty?"

"WHAT?"

"I don't get any attention from boys at school, but I thought that was because I haven't developed very much yet. A lot of the other girls have even gone on dates by now, but I didn't think it was because I was... UGLY!"

Now Karen did start to wail as she threw herself face down on the bed and I began to feel really bad for her, so I sat down along side and placed a hand on her back as I just wanted to try and comfort her in some small way. Of course then I realized that I was still completely naked, and now sitting my bare skin on her sheets.

I would quickly pick my pajamas off the floor and throw them over my lap to cover myself, as I tried to retain at least a small shred of dignity while I remained on my sister's bed.

I didn't know why my sister hadn't been asked out on a date yet, but I certainly knew it wasn't because she was ugly, she was far from that. Maybe guys were just a little intimidated by her natural good looks.

With long blonde hair now since she dyed it, and eyes of clear blue, I could consider Karen as quite possibly the most beautiful girl I knew, but how could I say THAT to her and not get my head chewed off.

"No Karen, I think you're very pretty, and of course I like you. You're my sister."

"You, you're just saying that to make me feel better."

"No, really I do."

Karen sat up and wiped several tears away but continued to snivel none the less. She also wouldn't look at me, and just remained sitting there in her short skirt with her legs crossed in front of her as Melanie had done, and staring down at the bed between them.

"Look sis, not only are you pretty, but I think you're very beautiful. I ah, hope you don't mind me saying that."

"Do, do you... MEAN IT?"

"Yes, I do, but that doesn't mean I'm going to get a BONER anytime you're near me."

Karen looked up with my use of the word 'BONER', and this time Melanie was allowed her time to giggle. It proved spontaneous and soon the three of us were smiling, though I still felt a little uncomfortable just sitting there.

After a minute however Karen slowly reached out a hand, and after looking into my eyes to make sure it was okay, where I nodded a yes, took hold of my pajamas and pulled them off my lap. I was exposed once more, and both girls resumed looking down at my still flaccid form.

"Does it get very, big?"

"Well, umm, a bit bigger, I guess."

"How does it happen?"

"Well, sometimes it just does, okay, but usually it happens when I see a pretty girl walk by."

"But you said that I'm pretty!"

"And you are Karen, but I don't look at you in the same way as other girls. And besides, I am really nervous right now. I've never been naked with a girl before, let alone two."

"What about me, do you think I'm pretty too?"

"Well, that is, yes Melanie. I ah, do think that you're pretty too."

"Thank you Josh, that's sweet."

"Yeah well, you know. It's the truth."

"When you're looking at a girl, what specifically are you thinking about?"

"WHAT, oh come on, I can't tell you that. Not with my sister here."

"I mean, are you wondering what her breasts look like, have you ever even seen a woman's breasts Josh?"

"Well..."

I didn't want to lie so I just sort of faded off and looked away. After all I had promised Christine that I wouldn't tell about our little mishap, and I didn't really know how to explain about what happened with Shelly. I also most certainly wasn't going to mention the magazines that I frequently looked through.

Karen was still sitting cross-legged in front of me, with her hands in her lap to keep the skirt she was dressed in folded down between her legs, and she also had on a loose fitting blouse which helped hide most of her body's features.

Melanie was similarly dressed, except for the denim jacket she had left on, and for just a second I found myself trying to imagine what both girls looked like beneath all their clothes, though as usual I wasn't able to get much detail.

But after following my stares Karen suddenly smiled mischievously as if she knew what I had just been doing, and Melanie must have picked up on something as well, because before I knew it both girls were again whispering together and nodding back and forth, as plans were secretly made and set in motion.

"No, no way, I'm not showing my brother my tits."

"Well it was just an idea. What can we do then?"

"Josh."

"Yes Karen?"

"Melanie wants to know, if we show you ours, will that make you hard?"

"Well, ah, that is..."

Even before I could answer Karen and Melanie were up off the bed and undressing beside me, and their skirts unsnapped so easily that they fell to the floor before I could even take a single breath, giving me a first good look at their panties.

The underwear adhered tightly to both their young bodies, which showed off their slender figures and the gentle swell between each of their legs, that which I believed to be their pussies, and I swallowed hard and waited for them to be removed as well.

Karen's pair were dark blue in color, much like her skirt, and appeared quite cottony, while Melanie had on a selection that was bright pink, though it appeared to be made from pretty much the same material.

Melanie also set to work to removing her long dark stockings, which were then laid out beside her other clothes, but my sister decided to keep her white pair on for some reason, as if she was afraid of exposing too much in front of me.

Of course that didn't keep Karen from pushing her panties down her legs at the same time as Melanie, and both girls would let the thin material drop around their ankles before stepping out of them, so enabling me a good and free look at both of them.

Before me now stood all the secrets of a woman, or at least those of two thirteen year old girls, and while Melanie chose to remain standing Karen would again sit down in front of me, with her long stocking covered legs spread wide so that I was given an unobstructed view.

One stretched out and away on the bed while the other dangled almost to the floor, and I gazed wonderingly over the creamy smooth skin of her sex, which was encircled by only a fine sprinkling of dark curls.

A thin pink slit that divided her swollen skin there also stood out prominently, and as I turned to Melanie I found pretty much the same condition with her. However the hair between her legs was even less sparse, though it was just as bright a shade of red as what was on her head.

Of course Melanie's guess had been correct as my cock now lurched skyward with the two girls naked beside me, and while Karen's eyes grew wider than I had ever seen them go before, it was Melanie who spoke up and broke the silence.

"OH MY GOD JOSH, IT'S SO BIG NOW!"

"What, oh, is it?"

"Does it always get so big, and are all brothers, oops, I mean guys, are all guys like you?"

"I don't know, but I guess so Melanie."

I no longer cared about being naked and exposed, I was more interested in getting a really good look at the opposite sex for once, so while they both examined me I bent down slightly and looked closer at them.

"I like your cock Josh."

"Well, thanks Melanie, I guess."

"Do you wanna see my pussy?"

"Are you sure you don't mind me looking at you Melanie?"

"No, Karen's seen me in the bathroom lots of times, and you showed me yours after all."

Karen had remained strangely silent as she looked down at me, but she turned her attention slightly as Melanie sat back down on the bed and leaned against the wall, where she spread her legs far apart and began rubbing her fingers rather quickly in tight little circles just above her smooth pussy lips.

"I do this when I'm alone sometimes, it's fun."

Melanie giggled uncontrollably now as my sister and I watched her move against her own skin, and soon Karen was getting up on her knees so that she could try and copy exactly what was bringing her best friend so much pleasure.

"Why are you doing that?"

"It's fun. Go ahead and try it Karen."

And so my sister did, but after a few seconds where she started to giggle as well, she began to moan a little and seemed to have difficulty breathing, which made her blush red again and quickly bring what she was doing to a stop.

"I, don't know if I'm suppose to be doing that."

"Karen, I'm telling you it's normal, I mean my Mom does this all the time. I caught her once, and who do you think taught me?"

My sister remained unconvinced however and now just stayed there balancing on her knees, and alternating her stare between what Melanie was still doing and my cock, as it stood straight up and pointed in her direction.

"I like touching myself down there, do you want to try it Josh?"

"You mean, you'd let me Melanie?"

"Sure, why not, it's alright."

I was startled, and very nervous, but still quite curious by now as to what Melanie's pussy felt like, so with her permission I slowly extended my right hand towards and between her legs, where I made contact with three of my middle fingers.

Instantly I loved the feel of her sensitive skin, and I could see that she loved me touching her, so I moved my hand in small circles as she had just been doing and caressed her there for some time, long enough to even cause her to moan, almost rhythmically.

Watching me do this seemed to make Karen restless, as if she had become uncomfortable with what we were all doing on her bed, and she squirmed about a little while I touched and brought obvious pleasure to her best friend.

"What does it feel like Melanie, what Josh is doing to you?"

"Ummmm, it feels so nice, he's so gentle Karen. I know he's your brother and all, but you should let him touch you too. Just once maybe, so you'll know what it's like."

I think my heart actually skipped a beat with what Melanie had suggested, but I knew then that I wanted to touch my sister as well, so I looked across and into her eyes to see if she would let me. I figured she wouldn't though, and was probably even sickened by the idea.

Instead I was surprised to watch Karen nod her head a little after making eye contact, which told me that she wanted to at least try it, and so after sitting back down her legs slowly came apart, exposing her sex to me once more.

I reached over my free hand, which was noticeably shaking, and as delicately as possible made contact with my own sister's pussy, just slightly above and to one side of her slit, over the fine bristle of hair located there and along side this puffy piece of loose skin that stuck out slightly.

I began to pet my sister's pussy with my finger tips, slowly, gently, moving down the middle over the seam while continuing to do the same for Melanie, and I stroked the two girls for quite sometime.

In fact they both grew wet beneath my touch, so much so that I had to ask if there was something I was doing wrong, but it was obvious from their actions alone that I was really doing something right.

"No silly, it's normal, though I can only make myself wet sometimes, and never ever as fast as you just did. Josh, can I, ah, touch you too?"

After saying okay Melanie extended her hand so that her fingers reached around and closed over my swollen member, which felt very pleasant to say the least, but after increasing the firmness of her grasp I had to hiss a little until she learned to lesson her pressure.

"Oh, sorry, for some reason I thought it would be harder than that, but it feels so powerful."

Karen had fallen silent yet again and her eyes had even closed while I massaged her delicate little pussy, but now she too looked at me and even wetted her lips with her tongue before she spoke.

"Josh, can I, ah... ?"

"Karen, did you want to touch me too?"

My sister nodded a very quick yes this time, which I mimicked, but the hand she extended towards my erection would move very slowly, as she focused in on something that she hadn't touched since we were both little kids.

Melanie would let go to give Karen her turn and for a second I felt cold, but when my sister took a good hold of my cock it felt like a warm glove was wrapping around me, and one I forever wanted to wear.

I sighed rather loudly and smiled with her gentle touch, and now both Melanie and Karen giggled together. I wasn't embarrassed however, as I believe the three of us were just exploring each other's bodies a little, learning, and mostly just having fun.

"Is this okay Josh?"

"Sure Karen, in fact, it feels wonderful."

I continued to caress each girl's pussy while they both handled me, and now at the same time, but they didn't really know what else to do and so just ended up clasping me in their closed palms.

I on the other hand wasn't done exploring and allowed a single finger to flick across that nub of so much loose skin above each of their slits, which would make them both jerk in response.

They would spasm again when I did it a second time, and in obvious delight, though Karen quickly grew nervous once more. In fact she would let go of me, push my hand away and close her legs.

"I don't know, maybe we shouldn't be doing this Josh."

"I'm sorry Karen, did I hurt you, cause I didn't mean to?"

"Well, no, you didn't hurt me, it's just that..."

"Oh let him Karen, you were obviously enjoying it. Don't be such a cry baby."

There was no doubt in my mind that Melanie was pressuring Karen, who was obviously growing more and more confused about whether this was right or wrong, but still she took her time and considered all things carefully.

She continued to watch her friend move about and in obvious deep pleasure with what I was doing, as I pressed my hand against her small cunny, and at some point Karen changed her mind again and reopened her legs for me.

She smiled a little, as did I when I brought my hand back to my sister's sex, where I nuzzled both girls until they were literally soaked, but the sound of someone walking past in the hall spoiled the moment and the three of us had to sprint to get redressed, or risk the consequences of being discovered.

"Are these your panties or mine Karen?"

"Umm, yours, mine are over here."

"We should switch anyway, wouldn't that be a blast?"

"Well, okay then."

"Your sheets are a little wet. Will your Mom say anything?"

"I'll do a wash later. I've got a few other things to do so she won't even notice. I guess I'll see you at dinner Josh."

"Yeah, okay Karen. See you later Melanie."

"Bye Josh, this was fun. Maybe we can all do it again sometime."

Just as I was about to open the door to my sister's room Melanie stood and came over to me, and while she had to go up on her tippy toes to reach she was successful, as she planted a very wet kiss on my lips.

Her eyes closed as our mouths formed together into one, which I could see as I had left mine open, and even though I was most certainly enjoying my very first kiss with a girl I looked over to the bed where I could see my sister.

Karen watched her best friend and I quite closely, and for some length of time as we continued to kiss right in front of her, before her eyes slowly fell to the carpet at her feet, where they would stay.

"Now what was that for?"

"Just my way of saying thank you."

I left my sister's room with a smile on my face after making sure that the coast was clear, while Karen and Melanie remained on the bed and giggling about their new experiences, but I had to walk slowly with things on me still hard below, and in fact now painfully so.

I had seen three of my four sisters in various states of exposure, including one who had let me touch her, and her best friend as well. It was almost too much for me to stand, and the morning wasn't entirely finished yet.

Cindy suddenly came running out of the just opened bathroom in front of me in an obvious hurry, and obviously naked, headed for her own room at the far end of the hall.

After reaching her door she turned and looked to where I was now standing, and while she just stood there with her hands on her hips I spent the time looking over her absolutely flat chest, before my eyes went further south, between her legs, and over her perfectly smooth and hairless cunny.

"Hi Josh."

"Hi Cindy. You're naked."

"Yeah, I know. I got my panties wet."

"Oh. Accident?"

"Pee, yeah."

"I see."

I found myself to be almost leering at my youngest of sisters as I moved slowly closer, and following her every move as she shifted what little weight she had from one foot to the other, while scratching something that was invisible to me and yet obviously proving irritating on her leg.

"Umm, I guess I should go change."

"Probably, yeah. Before Mom sees you."

"Well, bye Josh."

"Bye Cindy."

With that said Cindy took off and into her room while humming some TV show's theme song to herself, Dallas I think, and I simply continued to stare at the vacant spot she had left behind for some time after.

It took almost a herculean effort on my part but somehow I slowly moved toward my own room, and once there I closed the door, locked it, turned, and collapsed down onto my bed. My situation had grown most surely desperate.

I had seen five different girls naked now, and the agonizing pressure inside my balls seemed just so unbelievable, as if I would explode at any second. I didn't believe for a second that it would work, but I knew that I had little choice.

I pushed down my pajamas and took my cock in my hand, and as usual I pictured some girl that I didn't know laying with me in my bed, but after a minute the image changed, and suddenly, one by one, it was each of my sisters who were there with me instead.

The new images for some strange reason now made my feelings that much more intense, and as I quickly moved my hand up and down the length of my cock I could sense the beginnings of what I had long since waited for growing brightly inside me.

The sensation and my awareness of it only seemed to build upon itself, becoming stronger and unstoppable, as if rising from the depths of some great ocean until it would most surely breach the surface.

For the first time it would happen, something as yet unknown to me, and while I was partly afraid and ashamed both at once to be using my sisters for such a purpose, I felt great relief welling up inside of me as well.

But as the image in my mind turned to my beautiful sister Karen who I felt extremely close to, possibly more so than I ever had before, I deliberately stopped, and as the feeling slowly faded away my cock was left twitching, quite violently too, before emitting a single clear drop of what I recognized as seminal fluid.

My body was willing and able, but it seemed my mind yet wasn't, and I just didn't think that I would ever cum.

I looked at my sisters differently after that day, but nothing too sinister, it's just that I now paid notice to who each of them were and what made each of them special, a lot more than I ever had before.

I noticed their body language, like how they carried themselves in front of others, and in front of me. Especially Karen, who seemed to be eyeing me quite a bit now as well.

I looked at it as a study of the human female form, body and mind, but with an end to the school year fast approaching most of my free time was now spent on actual lessons of learning. Though I suppose an argument could be made either way, justifying which was more important. That is teachings in school, or lessons in life.

But the three of us, Karen, Melanie and I, hadn't done anything together for over a week, and I had by now figured that we probably never would again, or that it was all a dream to begin with.

That is until one early morning as I sat waiting for the school bus on the curb just down from my house, along with Karen who was reading from one of our study books, and preparing herself for the History test we were having that day.

"Can you name all thirteen of the original colonies Josh?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.