Family Portrait
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

There are those who would say, that in any size family the worst place to be is stuck in the middle, that the eldest gets all the respect, and the youngest ends up being rather spoiled, leaving the middle child for the most part ignored.

Well I certainly wasn't ignored growing up so I can't say how much of that is true, and any problems I had actually stemmed from being the only boy living amongst several girls, as I had four sisters to constantly share space with.

I was the third child to be born in my family, a rather large one where my Mom would bear five of us kids in total. Only then did she decide that she no longer had to prove her love, which of course resulted in Dad getting his Vasectomy.

We lived on a long stretch of road in a rural community just outside of Portsmouth Ohio, along the northern banks of the Ohio River, and only a hour drive from Cincinnati where both our parents work.

The house was certainly big enough, old Colonial, with two floors above ground, a finished basement, and a huge back yard which contained a pool and an old trailer that we use to go camping in.

All the bedrooms were originally located on the top floor, but the den in the basement had to be converted for our parent's use after the last of us kids was born, enabling everyone to at least have their own private room.

In our house however privacy has always proven scarce, which would lead to many embarrassing moments for all, and even a few small skirmishes. Add to that the fact that there was only one small bathroom upstairs for all five of us kids to share, meaning somebody was always left waiting, and now you had the grounds for all out war.

I can remember one time when all of my sisters had ganged up together and held me down on the floor, one responsible for each of my arms, another holding my legs, while my oldest sister straddled my chest and applied lipstick to my face.

They only let me go when Mom and Dad came home, and by then I was not amused to say the least. However it's not like I hate my sisters, because there were many good times as well.

Birthdays, and there were certainly enough of those. Trips camping or afternoons at the beach, things like that which kept us together as a family, or at least when we were much younger.

As each of us kids grew older and entered puberty we seemed to drift apart from the others a little, as we strived to make sense of who we were, and what we wanted out of life, the standard pressures associated with becoming an adult.

But even still I would always hold some sort of an emotional tie with Karen, and much more so than my other sisters. Possibly because she is the nearest to me in age, only one year younger, and as kids we had often shared one or the other's bed, whenever one of us was lonely or just scared of the dark. Or at least we did before we both got older.

Karen and I never really did distance ourselves like the others, in fact we became even closer after she was bumped up one full grade in school, and right into my class. This meant that we were able to help each other with homework when needed, and Karen developed a thing for books, so she would often read while I simply laid there and listened.

She had a real way with words, and of making whatever story she was reading seem to come alive and jump right off the page. In fact it usually wouldn't take very long before she drew an audience, as one by one our other sisters joined us on her bed to listen to her gift of story telling.

Now Shelly is a year and a half older than me and quite tall. A real athlete, she has always been into sports and isn't afraid to try new things. I always looked up to her in school, literally, and as captain of the girls soccer team she was very popular, which Shelly embraced immensely as she has always enjoyed the spotlight.

One time I got into a fight with the school bully who was almost twice my size, but Shelly saw us at the outer edge of the schoolyard behind the bleachers and came to my defense.

She pulled him off me and threw him to the ground, and when he tried to get back up she punched him in the nose, which left him stunned to say the least. He never bothered me again after that, but at the time I never thanked Shelly for helping me, in fact I almost hated her, which is something I would come to regret later.

Cindy is by far the youngest, coming four full years after Karen. She was born small, and for some reason would always remain the shortest of us. But even though Cindy was tiny in stature she was still big in heart as she loved animals, especially her pet fish which she had a large aquarium full of in her room.

Awhile back one of her favorites died, a gold fish named Mr. Bubbles. Now since Cindy was too short to reach the top of the tank, it was me who ended up scooping out the deceased fish, and after a brief but somber ceremony attended only by Cindy and I, the toilet was flushed thereby sending Mr. Bubbles to a watery grave. I would end up going back to her room just to make sure she was okay, where I watched over her until she fell asleep.

In sharp contrast Christine is big, but I don't mean fat, just not rake handle thin, and while still not as tall as Shelly she is definitely filled out more, with a strong set of hips that stand out proudly above the low cut blue jeans she is always fond of wearing.

Christine consistently dresses more like a guy than a girl, choosing to wear pants and old work shirts, unlike my other sisters who wear dresses and skirts, and as I already stated Christine is the oldest and was therefore responsible for the rest of us when Mom and Dad weren't around, which was an authority she loved to exercise whenever possible.

Most of my sisters had been born with big brown eyes and hair that matched, somewhere between auburn and chestnut, except for Karen whose eyes are a very soft shade of blue, and who decided one day to dye her hair blonde after watching the movie Grease, just so she could look like her favorite star.

My sisters are undeniably attractive, or even sexy, and I would have told them as much if I didn't think they'd smack me for it. After all, I was just their brother, and as such I'm not suppose to notice their obvious beauty.

It's funny, but when I was younger I never really thought of my sisters as girls, to me they were simply just my sisters, and when I became a teenager I still didn't really consider them in any other way. Or at least nothing improper anyway.

I had seen Karen naked one time when we were much younger, and I've been told that we were bathed together often, but not including any of that my experiences with the female form had been limited to what pictures they were allowed to show in magazines.

Some were very graphic yes, but still only in two dimensional scope, and since girls at school wouldn't give me the time of day I was becoming very frustrated, what with my lack of usable knowledge.

It wouldn't be until one early Saturday morning in the spring of 1982, about a month after I'd turned fourteen that I would be given an opportunity, and it would be a rude awakening one could say.

Both of my parents work for an art gallery in Cincinnati, and with a big unveiling going on that day they had left early, which was nothing new for them as they often put in long hours.

I had been planning to go out on my bike with my friend Todd, but with it raining hard I was stuck in the house, so I decided to play with our new ATARI Game System instead. I hadn't even bothered to get dressed, and simply chose to stay in my pajamas.

Cindy was still asleep, and Karen was over at her friend's house where she had stayed the night, so that meant only Christine, Shelly, and myself were up and around, and with Shelly in the shower only I heard the scream as I was walking by Christine's room.

"JESUS CHRIST GET IT OFF ME!!!"

I threw open the door and ran in, and not entirely certain of what I would find, with my heart beating faster as I scanned around unfamiliar surroundings for God only knows what.

I could see that Christine's bed had already been neatly made, which I imagine was typical for her, and I could hear the voice of Joan Jett through the rather large Ghetto-Blaster on the dresser, even though the music was turned down low. Almost immediately however my full attention was drawn to my sister standing in the middle of her room.

Christine was looking at something in the far corner so her back was to me, but it was still obvious from where I stood that she was naked from the waist up, and only covered by a loose pair of shiny red panties below, the same color I imagine my face was now quickly turning.

I froze immediately, and while part of me seemed almost afraid and wanted to just turn around and close the door, something inside also said stay. So while the internal struggle was raging my sister slowly began to turn towards me, showing first her very perfect and curvaceous profile, before revealing her complete and more than ample form.

I stood there in silent wonder with my mouth agape as I was freely shown the splendors and beauty of a woman's body for the first time in my young life, or at least one outside of the porn magazines I had seen.

They were supplied by my friend Todd, and it was beneath the bleachers at school where we would scan through their pages, ogling the many naked women revealed there, a few with breasts even bigger than what I was staring at now. Though not many.

My seventeen year old sister was very well developed, and that's putting it mildly, with a pair of full size tits that stood straight out towards me. Now I didn't know anything about size at the time, though I could certainly appreciate what I was looking at and so my jaw hung open briefly while I took in the enormity of them, before I was finally able to knock myself out of the trance I was in.

"Christine, umm, ah, what, what is it?"

"EEEEEWE, it was a spider Josh, it went over there in the corner I think... Josh, what are you doing in here, GET OUT!"

"Well you screamed for help so what was I suppose to..."

"Get out... NOW!"

"Okay, okay, find it yourself."

She obviously didn't want my help so I turned to leave, and with my face now as red as a beet I was glad to be vacating her room, but just as I was walking out through the open door, trying hard not to run, she called out to me again.

"Oh, for crying out loud. No, wait Josh, just give me a second here."

I stopped where I stood but remained turned away so that I faced the door with my eyes closed, and I didn't turn around until Christine said it was okay for me to come back in.

"The lock on my door must be broken, cause I was sure I had set it. Okay Josh, you can turn around now."

When I did I found that my big sister had put a shirt on, though for some reason I could still easily pick out her nipples beneath the fabric, bulging out as they were, something I had not ever taken note of before.

She had also chosen not to put anything on below so I could still see her long bare legs, and the vee intersection they formed where they met and joined together beneath the material of her panties.

In fact I found it exceedingly difficult to drag my eyes away from there, and I guess Christine noticed because she had to snap her fingers to get my attention.

"Hmm, what?"

"The spider!"

"Oh right, sorry, it's just that I've never seen underwear like that."

"Well, stop looking at me. I mean this isn't a catwalk, and you're not here for a fashion show."

Christine handed me a tissue from her dresser which I then used after locating the eight-legged beast, by entrapping it so I could take it downstairs and release it outside.

"Josh what are you doing, just kill it."

"No, I'm going to let it go, they say if you kill a spider it'll rain."

"Josh, it's already raining, KILL THE DAMN THING."

"Yeah but I don't want it to rain tomorrow too."

"Fine, whatever, just get it out of here. It's gross."

I briefly smiled at Christine as I turned to leave, while making sure to hold the tissue securely so the spider could not escape it's cottony prison too soon, but for some unknown reason my sister suddenly moved and now almost blocked my exit.

"They're satin."

"What are?"

"My panties, that's why they're so shiny. Do you like them?"

"Well, yeah, they're nice I guess. They make you look different. More like a woman."

"Now what's that suppose to mean?"

"I don't know, it's just that you're always hiding yourself with those big shirts and sweaters that you wear. This way you can see your shape. You like nice."

"Well, you're probably the only guy who's ever seen my panties. Josh, why do you have to be my brother?"

"What's that Christine?"

"Hmm, oh, nothing I guess, and Christ what am I thinking, I mean you're not going to say anything about this, RIGHT JOSH?"

"About what sis?"

"You know what, so not a peep to any of your friends at school, do you hear me?"

"My lips are sealed, I won't say a thing, ever. I swear!"

"You'd better not, now close the door on the way out squirt."

Christine always has been kind of bossy towards me, and cold to guys who would dare to come anywhere near her, so I was naturally beginning to suspect that my oldest sister was a Lesbian. Of course that may just be my adolescent mind at work, from reading too many of those trashy magazines.

Either way Christine didn't date much, if at all, so I imagine she never really received any compliments on her good looks, which I thought was a real shame because as I had just seen she was obviously a knockout.

I started to close the door as Christine had asked but then a smile came over my face as the full reality of what had just happened finally hit me, and as my brain now accepted it all. I had finally seen a woman naked.

I mean, so what if she was my own sister, she was still a woman, and a fully developed one at that, so I looked in one last time as she was bending over to pick her jeans up off the floor.

I watched as Christine's bum went high into the air as she was stepping into them, and as she now turned in my direction to make sure that I was gone. She stopped cold, in mid motion, and glared back at me once she realized that I was in fact still there.

"What now Josh?"

"I do have to say just one thing though... you're very sexy Christine."

"Josh... God damn it... just, get out of here already!"

I had to close the door fast to avoid being hit by those same pair of jeans as she threw them at me, and I could hear her continuing to swear from the other side for quite some time afterwards.

I laughed anyway while I walked down the stairs, and I just wished that I could share the story with my friends at school. I would be almost like a conquering hero, the only one of us to see a woman naked up close, but I knew that was impossible.

The city of Portsmouth, Ohio, where I live, is located just north of the Ohio River, which separates us from the city of South Portsmouth on the other side, which is in the state of Kentucky.

Now from what I've been told the main high school from each of the two cities have been in competition with one another for all major sporting events as far back as the U.S. Civil War.

In fact they've been rivals for almost everything, and there have also been many jokes made, by those of us in Portsmouth, concerning the supposed relationship between families in South Portsmouth. How nieces marry their uncles, and how brothers sleep with and have babies with their sisters, and so on.

It's all said in fun I suppose, but it's still a great torment to anyone living in Kentucky, and if I was to tell my little story about seeing my sister naked I'm sure that I would be laughed right out of school, and told to move across the river to live with the rest of my incestuous kind.

I was still smiling however as I opened the front door and released the spider on the wet steps, after all it had been kind of funny, but when all was done and I went into the living room where the TV and game system were my smile faded, as I became aware of the hardness in my shorts.

I had been having erections for more than a year so that's not what bothered me. It usually happened whenever I looked at those magazines, or when a pretty girl walked by at school, and quite often during dreams.

Wet ones, where I would have to change my shorts in the morning, and except for the before mentioned incident that had occurred one night when I had been sleeping with Karen, this was the first time it had ever happened while I was anywhere near one of my own sisters, and while still awake.

I couldn't understand why it had happened, but I knew it would take awhile for the swelling to go down. I also knew what masturbation was of course, or jerking off as it's commonly referred to by us guys, and had even tried it on more than one occasion. As of yet though, I had been unable to bring myself to climax, and I was beginning to wonder if I ever would.

I mean, I could try it again, though I had serious doubts if it would work, as something deep in my mind always seemed to make me stop and thereby prevented me from reaching any sort of completion.

But it was worth a shot, seeing as how I couldn't walk around like that. I mean what if one of my sisters saw me and noticed the obvious bulge that I was sporting? That's all I needed, was to have them all picking on me again.

I went up the stairs slowly and headed for my room, where I would picture in my mind what it would be like to be with a beautiful woman. A woman to make love with, a woman who would allow me inside her for the first time. However I didn't know any beautiful women other than my own sisters, and I would never dare dream of doing anything with them, they were family.

There were girls in school of course, and some certainly pretty enough to think of when I laid in bed at night, as I tried to picture one or two of them naked. But I think that's where my problem was, as my imagination wasn't all that great.

For the moment however it didn't matter anyway, because as I passed by the bathroom I realized that there was something else I had to go do first, as another kind of pressure took priority. But the door was still locked, which shouldn't have surprised me in the least.

"Shelly, come on already, hurry up and get out of there. I have to go."

Living with four young girls isn't easy let me tell you, and it would soon feel like I'd been standing in the hall forever, or at least enough time for my erection to fade off somewhat anyway. It seemed like I was always having to wait my turn, and that usually being last.

My sister Shelly, who just had her sweet sixteenth birthday party a few days earlier, was apparently planning to spend the remaining week in there, or at least as much time as humanly possible.

Primping or whatever, the usual, trying to make herself look even more beautiful, probably for one in the long line of boyfriends she was presently working her way through.

"You can hold your water a minute longer Josh."

"But you've said that twice so far, and now Cindy's out here too."

"Yeah sis, hurry up, I have to go peeeeeee."

Shelly finally opened the bathroom door, revealing to me her tall slender form and the heavy towel she was wearing, which started to unravel almost immediately and threatened to drop away entirely.

My eyes instantly went wider and my heart rate began to climb once more, as did my erection, with the promise of seeing another of my sisters naked, and while Shelly did at least try to make a quick save, with one hand still holding the door she utterly failed.

It was for only a second, so brief a time that if I had blinked I would have missed it, but as the towel came open my sisters breasts were exposed to the air, and to me, so close that I could make out beads of sweat glistening on and running down her smooth skin.

Her breasts were enormous, though not quite as big as what I had just seen on Christine a short while ago, but I could clearly see that she had a much larger and darker area around each of her elongated nipples.

I swallowed uneasily and I could feel myself starting to go red again, though I wondered if it was more from the heat that was radiating off my sister's body than from embarrassment, with us being so very close.

I glanced away very quickly and pretended that I hadn't even noticed. In fact I almost started whistling, but by the look on my sister's face she must have realized, or at least wondered if I had caught a glimpse.

"Did you see anything?"

"No."

"You're sure?"

"No, honest Shelly, I didn't! Please don't be mad!"

"Well, okay then, not that it matters to me anyway. But you sure would have been one lucky little pup if you had."

Shelly then tousled my hair a little, pushed me aside, grabbed Cindy by her nightgown and yanked her into the washroom, all before I could collect my thoughts or give an objection.

I must have been still in awe of what I had just seen, though stunned would probably be more accurate, because before I could speak my mind the door was slammed shut once more.

I was still bewildered, but now I was also growing angry, because even though she was only nine and still wetting her bed, I considered it outrageous that my little sister should get to go next.

"HEY, NOT FAIR, I WAS HERE FIRST!"

"Yeah but we're both girrrrls, and there's no way I'm letting you watch me pee Josh."

I wasn't really interested in watching either of my two sisters pee anyway, so while I waited for my turn in the washroom I sat down on the floor just outside, which was a place that I had come to know very well.

The sound of Cindy tinkling inside did make the pressure slightly worse, but I believed I could hold it in for awhile longer, and any thoughts of jerking off that morning had pretty much vanished by now, as had my erection once again.

There were times however when I really needed to go and just couldn't wait for which ever of my sisters was in there, and on occasions like that I knew that I had three options.

One, I could go where I was sitting, which is something Cindy might have done but I didn't believe that to be a very practical solution. Or two, I could make my way downstairs to the master bath which is connected to my parents bedroom, though it was quite often in use itself.

And three, I could go where I went once before when Christine was in the shower upstairs and Dad was using the one downstairs, the potted plant in my sister Karen's room.

With Shelly and Cindy presently locked in the bathroom, and Christine still in hers right behind me, where I could now hear the Go-Go's proclaiming that they had the beat booming out of her radio, I didn't think anybody would notice.

Fortunately though I didn't yet have to go bad enough to get up so I remained where I was sitting, and from my spot on the carpet I could see that Christine's door was still closed, which I considered odd because I figured that she must be finished dressing by now.

I wondered at first what it was she could be doing, but with my back and head propped up against the wall I didn't have to wonder too long, as I could just barely hear another strange noise coming from within.

It was the sound made by bed springs set in motion, in a mattress being rocked back and forth by someone laying out on it, and while it was quite faint it was still recognizable to me.

I figured Christine was a little old for playing around like Cindy and I sometimes did, whenever we played horsey together, so almost immediately I realized what it was she was doing.

I couldn't believe what I was listening to as Christine was pleasuring herself by her own hand, and even more I couldn't believe what I was doing, as I slowly lowered one of my own down inside my pajamas and shorts, with the intention of jerking myself off while I listened.

My mind filled with visions of my sister laid out on her bed only a few feet away, with one of her hands deep inside her panties, and my cock quickly grew so hard that it felt like I was holding a baseball bat, which I moved up and down on quite vigorously.

My fully engorged length burned hot with unspent energy while Christine moaned heavily only a few feet away, almost as if crying, and even though I was sure that I was closer than I had ever been before I was forced to stop.

For one thing I grew disgusted with myself, as I had been trying to imagine my sister naked, and just so that I could pleasure myself, but for the most part I stopped when I heard Christine herself call out to me.

"Oh Josh, yes, yes! Harder, HARDER!"

At first I thought that I had been discovered, but when she didn't yell my name a second time I figured that I must have been mistaken, so I decided to leave things well enough alone and stood up. Besides, by now the pressure inside my kidneys had become almost too much.

I practically danced the whole way to Karen's room, and made it just in time as I pulled down on the front of my pajamas and shorts, before sending an almost painful stream of urine arching into the soft earth surrounding the plant.

It was a rather large plant, one of those giant ferns, and by the looks of the brown leaves it required water anyway so I was happy to be giving it the attention it needed, and what my body could naturally supply.

My erection was still partially present, though it was slowly fading, meaning I was having some difficulty keeping proper aim. Overall though it wasn't too bothersome and it just meant that I had to be careful not to make a mess.

I sighed loudly with much needed relief as I continued to drain both kidneys, and while I did I looked around a little, which is when I spotted a pair of Karen's panties sitting out in the open on her dresser beside me.

The color is what had seized my attention first, a subdued shade of pastel yellow, and it seemed to take over my mind entirely so that everything else in the room disappeared.

Never had I been so enthralled or fascinated before, or ever once interested in looking at such things, and certainly not any of my sisters' own stuff. Well, not before that particular morning anyway.

But still, there the panties were, folded neatly in front of me so that the material they were made up from was puffed up, and they just seemed so soft looking, nothing like what I had seen on Christine a short while earlier.

These were cotton I imagined, though the tag on the inside was facing the wrong way for me to see, and while I tried to take my eyes away from my sister's most personal of belongings I found that I couldn't, and even worse I now found myself slowly reaching out for them, as if in a dream.

I longed to touch them if only for a second, to feel their velvety contours, and with my erection now strongly returning I began stroking intently up and down the full length of my exposed cock with one hand, while I made contact with the other.

Of course as you may have guessed, it was just about then that my sister walked in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.