Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

From a very early age girls are conditioned, or almost brain washed into believing that their sole purpose in life is to bear and raise children. What with dolls that walk, talk and wet themselves, girls are made ready for motherhood. Which could possibly explain why girls traditionally mature faster than boys.

But with Melanie now pregnant it was time for me to grow up a little myself, and take responsibility for my actions. Which was easier said than done, but I knew that I had to prove how much this woman who was carrying my child meant to me, and without discriminating between her and my sister.

Melanie had agree to go dancing with me, but I had no wish to leave Karen at home and all alone, and so I was left with no choice but to find her a date for the evenings activities. Which left me with really only one option.

The school's gymnasium seconded as a dance hall, and the place was already in full swing by the time the four of us arrived. Me with my arm around Melanie, while Todd was permitted to hold Karen's hand behind us.

With teachers present for appropriate supervision there was certainly no alcohol, unless someone unknowingly spiked the bowl of fruit punch, and so there wasn't much to do except socialize and dance. The latter of which proved frustrating as I couldn't very well ask my sister without it looking weird to most of the people there, and so all I ended up doing was brooding for most of the night as I watched her and Todd trip the lite fantastic. In fact, I almost single handedly ruined the evening for Melanie.

"Hey, watch my toes!"

"Oh, sorry."

"What's up with you tonight? It's like you're not even paying attention to me."

"Look, I really am sorry, and I'll be more careful. I promise."

"You wish I was Karen right now, don't you?"

"What, no. Of course not."

"Well, then why do you keep looking over at her, and when you're suppose to be looking at me?"

"Umm, because I'm curious if she's having a good time or not."

"Well I'm sure she is. And see, she's smiling."

"At Todd, yeah, I noticed."

"Well you fixed them up together."

"Ah, no, I didn't do that much."

"Well you told Karen that she could have sex with him. I mean it's the same thing."

"But, that doesn't mean they're going steady. And anyway, Karen's my girlfriend."

"Yeah, and she's also your sister, which means you can't advertise that a whole lot. So no kissing, inappropriate touching, or even dancing in public."

"We figured that out already, yeah."

"And it's a bummer, I know, but look at it this way. That's why you have me."

This time I did devote my full attention to Melanie, and I even moved us a little farther away from where Karen and Todd were busy slow dancing. Not to mention out of the view of any teachers who may happen to see us.

"So, it's okay if I kiss you then."

"Of course, and I'd like it if you put one of your hands on my ass, please."

With no further encouragement I slid one of my hands under the skirt Melanie was wearing and did just as she had asked of me. And as we locked lips we traded tongues, which of course made my cock balloon up where it was in between us.

"Umm, now that's how I like you, Josh."

"Then, do you think that maybe we can find a quiet place somewhere?"

The place of choice turned out to be the girls' washroom, a place I knew quite well, and so while I perched myself on a toilet tank in one of the stalls, Melanie busied herself with my cock from where she sat on the seat.

Melanie was in a particularly good mood this evening for some reason, though if it was something specific she was keeping it a close secret for now. And while I didn't believe there was anything she could say to top what she had already told me, I was naturally becoming quite curious.

"So, are you going to tell me why you're smiling so much?"

"In a minute, yeah, but I've got other news first."

"Great, what is it?"

"Well, did you hear that Rita is six months pregnant?"

Instantly I started doing the math and thinking backwards in my head, to when I had last been with Rita, and Melanie must have been able to tell what I was doing as she started giggling and nodding her head.

"No, this time it's not yours. It's Brad's baby. She was pregnant before she even came over. She just didn't say."

"Oh. Well, okay then. And that sort of explains why she and Tina haven't been around any."

"I scared you for a second there, didn't I?"

"Umm, maybe just a little. And I'm sorry for last night, when I almost fainted."

"No, that was my fault. And we're all allowed a couple of mistakes. And speaking of which, is this the bathroom where you took Tracie that time?"

"Actually, now that you mention it, yeah. And Karen must have told you, did she?"

"Of course. You and she almost broke up because of it."

"Well, it was actually Tracie who brought me in here. Not the other way around."

"She didn't force you though."

"No, I guess not. And you're obviously not mad."

"What, that you had sex with my cousin? Cause I've certainly been with her enough times. Though not for awhile now. She moved with her folks."

"Oh, that's too bad, and I'm sure Karen will be devastated to hear that her arch nemesis is gone."

"Yeah, and speaking of which, I've got better news than that."

"You mean there's more?"

"Yup. I was going to save it for tonight, but it's killing me and so I'll tell you right now."

"Let me guess, you're pregnant with twins?"

"No. Scott and my mom are moving out."

"What?"

"Yeah. And to another state. Florida, or somewhere."

"But, why?"

"Because they're worried that someone's going to find out about them if they stay around here. I mean, they're tired of hiding all the time."

"Umm, now that sounds familiar. But what about you?"

"Oh, I'm staying."

"By yourself? You're only fifteen. I mean that can't be legal."

"Well the house will still be in mom's name of course, but it's paid for, there's no mortgage, and for now I should be able to cover the other bills with the money that was saved up for me to go to college. Cause I'm not going anyway, like you and Karen aren't. But of course it'll be easier if a certain young man comes to live with me."

"Well, I don't have any money."

"So, you can find a job."

"You've got to be joking, Melanie. Cause I mean, even if I did, your brother will kill me if I set foot in that house again."

"No, I'm quite serious. And that reminds me, Scott says that he wants to speak to you tomorrow, before he leaves."

"Speak? But he didn't say a single word last time, and just beat the absolute shit out of me, in case you don't remember."

"Well, now he wants to say something."

Melanie went back to sucking my cock while I thought about what that something could be, but it obviously didn't concern her too much as she ran a single hand under her skirt and into her panties.

And while other people were coming and going, all of whom could probably tell what was happening in the closed stall by the way Melanie was moaning, it wasn't until after I had traded places with and was eating out her pussy that we both heard a familiar voice.

"Is that you in there Mel, and with Josh I'll just bet."

"Yeah. Come on in girlfriend."

I unlocked and pushed open the door for Karen, and while it was cramped with the three of us in the small stall, somehow we did make it work. And work I did, as I ate out Karen as she sat on top of the toilet tank in front of me, and while Melanie retold her story.

"And so now the three of us can live together. I mean couldn't you just freak?"

"Well, I don't think our parents will go for that."

"Yeah but, this was our plan. You, me and Josh. A baby, and a place of our own. We can make it all happen right now."

"No. It's too soon. For all of it really."

"Now look, I'm going to have Josh's baby, and there's nothing to stop that, and I want Josh to come live with me. Cause it's always been the two of you in that house of yours."

"Well, I'm not the one who's pregnant, now am I?"

"No, but you two see each other every day, and that's just not fair. And I want to wake up with Josh beside me for once."

I could feel that things were coming to a head between Melanie and Karen, and so I tried to keep things from becoming too heated by standing up between them and acting almost as a referee.

"Look, Melanie, how about I wait a year, cause then I'll be finished with school and free to do whatever I want."

"You mean, move in with me?"

"Yes, and in the meantime I promise to find myself a job, to support you and the baby. Whatever it takes."

Melanie seemed slightly appeased as she considered my words, and my big plan for the upcoming year, but one look at Karen told me that emotions were more strained now than they ever had been before.

"And, Karen can come live with us too, right? I mean, she is an equal part of this family of ours."

"Oh, of course. I didn't say that she couldn't, and I actually want her there and just as much as you, Josh."

Now it was Karen's turn to smile, though to me it seemed only half-hearted and distant, but it didn't stop the two girls from hugging afterwards. And soon the three of us were taking turns kissing one another, which brought up an interesting and obvious question by me.

"Umm, where's Todd, Karen?"

"I don't know. I left him by the punch bowl when I saw that you two had disappeared. Think he'll be mad?"

"Well, not if you suck him off later."

"Well, okay. But only because you want me to."

"Now wait just a damn minute, cause I didn't say that you had to!"

Both girls started laughing, then immediately stopped as they saw the hurt look in my eyes. Which was more of an act than anything else as I had known that this night was probably going to end with Todd being included anyway. But as we were getting set to leave the girls' washroom, I did take note that Karen didn't look at all happy about it, which led me to believe that she wasn't really all that interested in having sex with anyone other than me after all.

And Karen proved me right as soon as we got home, as she fought hard to avoid being anywhere even remotely close to Todd. And Melanie must have noticed or picked up on Karen's emotions as well, as she tried to get Todd to shift his attention to her for awhile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.