Peep My Lovely - Cover

Peep My Lovely

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A beautiful neighbor entrances a young hunk, leading to life changing experiences... Rather strokey

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Masturbation  

She had said there would be a surprise tonight. He had told his Mom and Dad he was going to be out late for a party, so he wouldn't be there when they got home from their movie. He had seen Sarah a couple of times during the last couple of days, and got hard every time. But her husband hadn't left until this afternoon, and he only had the little overnight bag. When he had talked to her on the phone after he left, she had sounded breathless and excited. She got wild when she was like that, and he could hardly sit still through dinner.

Since he didn't have to hide from her anymore, he just slipped over through the backyard, and went directly to the bedroom window. It was open, but she wasn't there. He climbed in and walked through the door to the living room. Sarah and another woman were sitting there sipping wine. A jolt hit Billy's stomach as the dark haired visitor eyed him boldly. Sarah was smiling broadly.

The visitor had a short red nightie on. Though he couldn't see her hips with her legs crossed, cute little titties showed through the sheer material. She had high heeled slippers on her good looking legs. Sarah was naked under the long black pegnoir loosely over her shoulders, and he could see those glorious boobs peeking out at the edges. "There's a beer here for you, Billy." The only place available to sit down was beside the dark woman.

As he opened the beer, Sarah introduced him. "This is Tammy, Billy. I've told her about the big cock of yours." Tammy wriggled over to press against him, revealing a black pussy under the short red material. She cupped his cock through his pants as she cooed in his ear "Hi Billy. Up for a little fun? Sarah says you're always up." She giggled as she began unbuckling his belt. She pulled his meat out, and her mouth sunk to it avidly. Billy's eyes found Sarah's.

The blonde stood up, leering at him, and stripped. God she was sexy. As the black material slid down her body, he could clearly see her nipples standing out, already hard. Her furry bush was pouty and thick. She vamped over behind the couch. Billy saw the excited look on her face which meant she was going for something different. It turned him on every time.

The more he fucked Sarah, the more he wanted. He found his desire for the little black haired nymph growing, mixing with his lust for his slutty neighbor. Even though he knew the story now, the way her husband had ignored her, he still liked fantasizing she was a harlot, his whore. And she liked to be evil with him, as though they were both fulfilling licentious dreams of uninhibited sexuality. He could never be content with a young, simpering high schooler again. This Tammy seemed to fit right in with their erotic imaginations.

His cock was stiffening as the black haired woman enclosed him in her wet warm mouth. Sarah was unbuttoning his shirt, her hands caressing his chest, tickling his nipples. She bent over and locked her lips to his, and their tongues battled passionately. He felt Tammy fumbling with his belt buckle, and raised his hips as she slid his pants down. "Ummmm, that's a nice big one, Sarah. Can he do us both? Think he can handle two mature cunts?" She had a hungry look of desire on her face.

Sarah straightened up and answered "He can get it up all night, Tammy. Again and again. And he eats pussy like mad. C'mon in the bedroom and he'll show you." As they all rose and hurried into the big bed, the brunette pulled the red nightie off, and the two naked women threw themselves on the bed together, giggling with throaty delight. They both had their legs spread, and Billy gazed lustily at the two slits being offered to his salivating mouth.

Sarah's twat was carefully trimmed, and the lips were bare, the folds opulent. Tammy's had hair all the way back to her butt crack, black and thick. His cock was pulsing with anticipation of both those pussys available to his desire, as he lowered his head. He captured Sarah first, sucking and licking as his hand roamed over the other cunt beside her. Both women were moaning, and he looked up to see a hand massaging the full tits above his eyes. He could taste the familiar juice starting to flow.

Then he transferred his attention to the other black covered mound. It smelled and tasted different, probably from another perfume. But it was still as creamy, as sexy. What a feast, he thought. He had two fingers inside Sarah, and felt her hips writhing. He sucked harder at the succulent hole steaming into his face as he pummeled his fingers into the blonde. It was a muff divers heaven.

They were both groaning, hips jumping. He kept going from one to the other, his mouth smeared with love juice. The smell was getting stronger as they each generated pussy cream, and he was vibrating with excitement. The two women were both rubbing the other's tits. His free hand joined them, loving the small set almost as much as the big full pair he thought of as his. His mind was starting to go blank with his desire.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.