Peep My Lovely - Cover

Peep My Lovely

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A beautiful neighbor entrances a young hunk, leading to life changing experiences... Rather strokey

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Masturbation  

They talked for two hours. He confessed his affair with Tammy, and admitted his confused feelings, still protesting his love for Sarah. She told him that she had enjoyed fucking more with both he and Billy since the peeping fantasies had begun, as though her mind heightened her passion. They agreed that whatever was missing in their marriage, the best course was to see where these games led. "What's she like, this Tammy?" "She talks dirty, like you did tonight. She seems to want me anytime. It's like I can't get enough of her. But I felt the same way with you, just now. I'm sorry, babe."

She kissed him, and whispered in his ear "Tad, I've thought a lot about it. Since you started practically ignoring me, I realized I've never eaten your cum, never gotten you off that way, never had you in my ass, when I saw you outside. Maybe we didn't experiment enough." She raised herself on an elbow, and her hand crept to his cock. "I don't want to give Billy up, Tad. I bet you don't want to give Tammy up. I can live with it if you can." She felt his member jump. "Let me tell you some games we can play. See if it doesn't sound like a turn on." She felt him stiffen further."I know you used to watch me in the bathroom. You can keep watching me fuck him. I want to watch you." She threw the sheet off his body, and eyed his erect prick. "Looks like you like the idea."

Her mouth surrounded the head of his spasming tool. She deep throated it, swallowing to massage it. He groaned, and she paused to murmur "Shoot in my throat, stud. I'll eat it all." She began sucking as she fucked his flesh with her lips and tongue, and he felt himself heating up fast. His hands went to her head, blonde now, and began pushing and pulling. She let him use her, and felt elation as pre cum began leaking out. "Mmmmmm" she moaned sensually.

He was starting to hump as she sucked, and his hips were twisting violently. Even though she occasionally gagged, she kept working at his flesh, enjoying the pleasure he was getting. As he started a final spurt of energetic thrusting, she realized they had talked more honestly in the last two hours than ever before in their life together. Her body flushed with his oncoming climax, and the excitement she felt at the games they could play in their new found openness. As he spurted into her mouth, she almost came with the anticipation she felt.

The next night, Tammy sat in the motel waiting for Tad. This was an unscheduled evening, and she wondered how he got out of the house. He was a funny guy. She knew he was obsessed with her, but he still tried to avoid any hint of problems to his wife. Usually, he planned well in advance for their sessions, and she occasionally got peeved that he never seemed to do anything spontaneously. He was a great lover, and she knew he could do her a lot of good in the company. She wanted that marketing job, and he was the ultimate decision maker. She had mentioned it only briefly, not wanting to make him think she was fucking to get ahead.

Still, it would be nice to have a little wildness in their lovemaking. She had brought a sexy little nightie tonight, and had put it on, and turned down the lights. Let's see how he reacts, she thought. She took a sip from the wine she had bought, charged to the room. A knock on the door made her take a last look in the mirror, and she was satisfied that her firm tits, and trim body looked their best in the sheer black fabric. She pulled open the door.

He grabbed her forcefully, very different from his usual cautious foreplay. His mouth closed on hers roughly, and a hand went to her pussy. She liked the change, and responded with a strong sucking action on his tongue as it explored hers. She humped into him, feeling cream flow from her box, and smelling its scent. Mmmmm, maybe he's getting it, she hoped. She began tearing at his coat, pulling it off frantically."Oooh, baby, you're excited tonight, huh. Mmm, that cock is hard. Let's let it loose." She knelt as he unbuttoned his shirt, and unbuckled his belt. As she slid his pants down, his erect member jumped through the front of his boxer shorts. She looked up, catching his eyes on her, and stuck out her tongue. Pressing it to the tiny slit in his cockhead, she tasted the little drop of pre cum.

She sighed erotically, and took the whole tube into her mouth, letting it slide down her throat. She felt it jumping, and he seemed more excited than usual at this stage of their mating. She felt his hips humping into her face, and his pubic hair tickled her nose. She withdrew, then pulled him back in with her hands on his ass. He was groaning above her. Wow, he's horny, she thought. She pulled away from him and stood back. "Wanna see my tits, big boy?" She pulled the nightie slowly up over her head, hardly mussing her short dark hair. Her thong panties were transparent, and her tan line with the little trimmed patch above her slit was showcased by the sheer cloth triangle. Her breasts stood pertly out, the small nipples erect.

Her pussy was creaming heavily, as she posed for him, lifting her hands above her head and pointing in one knee. She knew the effect her petite sexiness had on men, and women, for that matter. She grinned evilly at him. Just then, she heard the door open, and whirled in confusion. A blonde woman was standing in the doorway, wearing a raincoat, holding a gun. "Don't move" she murmured throatily, closing the door behind her. Tammy backed toward Tad, but he held her shouders and pressed his erect prick to her ass. The woman looked vaguely familiar, but Tammy couldn't place her.

She pulled one arm out of the sleeve of the coat, then changed the gun to the other hand. The coat fell to the floor. The woman wore a black corset that pushed up large breasts into pillows at the bodice, and the sides of the corset stopped at her waist, narrowing to her crotch. She was sexy as hell, with long legs covered with fishnet hose that stopped at mid thigh, and spike heels. Tammy felt a little spasm of excitement combined with fear as she gazed at the beautiful woman, who was slowly approaching them. "I want your money, big boy, but I might have some fun first. You wouldn't want those pictures I took outside to find their way into the wrong hands, now would you?" My god, she's going to rob us, then maybe blackmail us, Tammy concluded. This is awful.

The hand on her tit shocked her. The barrel of the pistol pressed in her stomach as the blonde massaged her nipple, and Tammy began to feel warmth return to her cunt. "Tad, do something" she whispered. "We're stuck, babe" he answered. She felt his still erect prick between her ass cheeks. The hand went to her other breast, kneading and teasing. The danger and the caressing were starting to light fires in Tammy's belly. The hand started to lower sensuously, across her ribs, to her tummy, and under the thong. She felt a finger touch her clit, and her knees buckled as the nerves zinged out from her slit. Tad's hands held her up as she moaned in fear and passion.

The blonde throatily directed her back to the bed, continuing to play with her pussy and stroking the little love button. As Tammy collapsed on her back, with Tad supporting her, a moan of pleasure came unbidden from her throat. The blonde was grinning. "Okay, big boy, get behind me and take this thing off. No tricks now, or your girlfriend gets it." Tammy closed her eyes as the hand pulled her panties off, then returned to her cunt. The gun poked her. "Open your eyes, bitch.".Tad was standing behind the blonde, gazing at Tammy, but his hands were inside the corset, jiggling the big tits. The sound of a zipper seemed to echo in the room, and the corset sagged down, hanging from the woman's hips. Tad's hands were cupping the large globes, and the pale nipples were stiff. Another zing vibrated from her clit, and she moaned again.

Tad pulled the corset completely off the woman to reveal a black triangle of hair above a puffy twat that showed dampness between the lips. The stockings seemed to showcase the pretty cunt. Tammy gulped for air, fascinated by this erotic vision. Tad stood up but one hand stayed at the crotch, covering it, and a finger crept under the woman's body, between the pussylips. His other hand returned to the big tits, massaging first one, then the other. Another jolt of sensation hit Tammy, and her hips started humping to the intruder's hand, as she began groaning. The blonde murmured "Ummm, you two are gonna be fun."

Tammy's mind was boiling, and she felt erotic zinging bouncing from her clitty up to her tits, warming her belly. She was groaning with the rising heat coming from the finger diddling, while she watched Tad caressing the gun wielding robber. "Oooh, oooh, aagh" she was mumbling. The blonde was grinning, and Tad's face reflected his excitement at this forced sexuality. The blonde's eyes were now half open as Tad's finger stimulated her.

Suddenly, the hand was gone from her box. The blonde crawled onto the bed, resting her head on the pillow. "Eat my pussy, bitch. Tongue my hole, lick that clit." The gun poked at Tammy's shoulder, and the black haired girl complied willingly, rolling over and kneeling between the stretched out, stocking clad legs. As she stared at the fat labia, spread to reveal pink flesh, her heart jumped with excitement. She could feel cream oozing from her own box, and there was bouncing on the bed behind her. She lowered her head as she felt Tad's cock at the entrance to her vaginal tunnel.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.