First True Love - Cover

First True Love

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Everyone says you never forget your first love. For Robert Pryce it was the best time of his life. But with a rocky marriage and a miserable sex life, his memories of his first love haunt him on a daily basis. What can he do to calm the madness that is slowly building up inside of him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

"It's time to get up honey," I said as I turned off the alarm clock.

My wife rolled over in bed and squeezed me tight.

"I love you Rob," she said softly.

"I love you too, Jenna," I said.

"Make love to me this morning?" she said.

"Sure," I said.

I reached down between her legs and started to play with her womanhood. She was extremely dry. I put my fingers in my mouth to get a little spit on them and tried again. I then began to kiss her but she kept pulling away from my lips leaving me to kiss her neck. I knew better than to play with her breasts because they were always so tender. I hit her clitoris with my fingers and she nearly jumped out of the bed.

"Oww, that hurts," she exclaimed. "Go higher."

I went a little higher and it soon became evident to both of us that she wasn't going to get wet this morning.

"Just put on the lubricant and get on top of me," she said.

Standard operating procedure. Still, I was getting sex so who was I to complain?

I put some KY lubricant on my hardness and climbed on top of her.

"Be careful," she warned.

I just nodded.

I looked into her luscious green eyes. It was those eyes I had fallen in love with seven years ago when I first met her. She averted her gaze from me.

I put my hands on her ass and slowly entered her.

"Shit!" she screamed. "Go slower."

I stroked her slowly and evenly, trying not to hurt her. As I did I leaned down and tried to kiss her. She kissed me chastely and turned her head. I then kissed her graceful neck. She moaned softly.

"That feels good, baby," she gasped.

I picked up the pace a little, encouraged by her words.

"Are you almost there?" she said.

I nodded.

"I am getting dry," she said evenly.

Finally I felt my release coming. I stroked a few more times and pulled out and came on her tummy. She was on the pill but she wanted to make extra sure she didn't get pregnant.

"Eww, get it off! Get it off!" she shrieked.

I reached under the bed for a towel and wiped her off. After cleaning her off I lay back down next to her and I took her in my arms and squeezed her.

"That was so wonderful baby," said Jenna.

I knew it was a lie. It was always a lie. She didn't enjoy sex. She hadn't since we were married. She let me have my sex twice a month to make me happy though, or so she thought.

"I gotta get ready for work," said Jenna pushing me away and climbing out of bed. She headed right for the shower. I flipped on the TV to watch the news.

I always felt so melancholy after we had sex. It was supposed to be a good experience but for me it hadn't been since I met Jenna. I married Jenna without having had sex with her. I fell completely in love with all of her other qualities that I figured the sex would fall right into place on the wedding night. The problem was that the wedding night didn't have any sex. She was too tired. On our honeymoon she was too seasick on our cruise to even think about it. Finally a few days after our honeymoon, I took her virginity. I will be honest with you, it was some of the worst sex I ever had.

I held out though thinking that things would get better and I could teach her. No such luck.

Every other aspect of our marriage was awesome. She treated me like a king and I treated her like a queen. She honestly put up with more crap from me than all of my past girlfriends combined and she did it with love in her heart. She loved me, I had no doubt of that. I loved her too. It was just that I wanted more.

Jenna came out of the bathroom still naked and dripping and toweling off her hair. I admired her still sexy body. She might have been in her early thirties but she looked like she was still a teenager. Her breasts were the only thing that gave her age away. Because they were so big they had began to sag more and more as the years passed. Still she was beautiful.

"Hey handsome," she said. "I am going to book those tickets for your trip to California in March today. I will just put them on the charge card."

"Thanks Chiquita," I said. She was letting me go off alone for a computer convention in March. Most wives would never let their husbands get away with that. It was one of the reasons I loved her so much.

"What do you want for breakfast?" she asked.

"Usual. Eggs and bacon."

"Ok, I will have them ready when you are done," she said.

I climbed into the shower and let the water run over me. I started to daydream of a happier time in my life. It was 1987 and I was a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. That was when I found my first true love.

I guess the best term to describe me up to that point in 1987 was a certifiable nerd. I didn't wear the pocket protectors or the thick-rimmed glasses. I just wasn't popular. I wasn't strong. I was poor at athletics. I had a bad case of acne. Even though I didn't wear thick- rimmed glasses, I still wore ugly glasses.

Everything changed the summer after my freshman year of college. During my freshman year I enlisted in the United States Army Reserve. That summer I was sent off to basic training to learn how to become a soldier. I entered Fort Knox a pimply-faced scrawny nerd and left a lean muscular man. Soon after I ditched the glasses and got contacts. It was a complete transformation.

I also gained another important skill courtesy of Uncle Sam. I learned self-confidence. It was this self-confidence that allowed me to even work up the courage to talk to my first true love that fateful October evening.

That day had started out quite odd. A friend of mine from the last school year had decided to pay me a visit. His name was Brian. Brian was a nerd just like I was last year. Brian found comfort, like I had last year in the Campus Crusade for Christ. Both of us had become born again Christians with a group of people all to willing to be friends to us. The difference was that I saw through the cult-like framework of the school club. He didn't.

I let Brian into my dorm room after exchanging pleasantries at the door.

"How are you doing Rob," said Brian with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm doing pretty good," I replied. I was starting to think of ways to get him out of my room without hurting his feelings.

"I see you have joined a fraternity," said Brian. I realized he had seen my pledge pin on my shirt.

"Yes, I pledged Delta Phi Sigma last month," I said evenly, knowing where he was going with this.

"God doesn't look on those organizations with favor," he said with a friendly smile.

"Listen Brian. If you came here to preach..."

"No... sorry... I..."

"Brian, I got out of that stuff last year."

"Rob, I am sorry. I didn't come here to preach. I came here to talk to an old friend."

"Why don't you have a seat then?" I said gesturing to my roommate's desk chair.

Brian sat down and gave me a goofy smile. Brian was actually a pretty nice guy even without the cult. He had an uncanny sense of humor that endeared many of the Campus Crusaders to him.

"You really look different," said Brian.

"I joined the Army Reserve. Best thing I could have done. I also started ROTC this semester too."

"Sounds like you have a full plate," said Brian.

"You could say that," I countered, smiling.

"Listen, if you aren't busy tonight, we are having a small party over at Goodhue Hall tonight. Might be nice for you to see some of the people again."

"Sure," I said automatically. To this day I don't know why I agreed to go. I knew that they were going to preach to me. I knew that there wouldn't be beer there or good music. I wondered if fate hadn't guided me that day.

Brian and I chatted a little while longer and then he gave me the room number in Goodhue stating that it was one of the new freshman girls that was having the party. He even joked that they had the RA's permission so I wouldn't have to worry about getting in trouble at the party. Like a group of fundamentalist Christians could cause problems in a school dormitory.

I spent the rest of the day wondering what the hell I was thinking when I agreed to go to that party. It was Thursday night and my fraternity always had a Thursday night party. It wasn't a mandatory party for pledges, but I still would rather be at the house than at some Christian party. Something in my conscious told me not to snub my friend Brian. Sure he was a whacked out dweeb, but then again so was I last year.

At seven o-clock I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I normally wore collared shirts on campus as a rule, however, I also knew that if I wore a collared shirt that I would also have to wear my pledge pin and I really didn't want any trouble at the party. I then made the short walk over to Goodhue. It was unseasonably warm that evening. Indian summer had come to Wisconsin. The weather seemed to calm my spirits a bit before entering Goodhue and actually put a smile on my face when I knocked on the door where the party was being held.

A frumpy blonde girl I had never met answered the door.

"Can I help you?" said the girl.

"Brian Thompson invited me to a party being held here. Do I have the right room?"

"Sure do, come on in. My name is Trisha."

I offered my hand to her. "Hi, I am Rob."

I walked into her room and recognized many of the people sitting around the room.

"Hi Rob," said Bob Arholt, another of my friends from last year. "How have you been?"

"Not too bad," I said. "How about you?"

"Really good," said Bob. "The Lord has provided well for me."

"You really look different," said Cindy Haversley, another former friend of mine.

"I joined the Reserves. Went through boot camp over the summer," I said.

Several people nodded and gave me their congratulations.

A girl I had never met came up to me.

"Would you like something to drink?" said the girl.

She was gorgeous. She was short, thin, and had a firm athletic build. Her soft, but angular face was framed with curly red hair that went down to the middle of her back.

"Sure, I'll have a beer," I said automatically.

The girl chuckled. "How about a soda instead?"

"Oh yeah, forgot," I mumbled.

The girl crossed the room and went into a small cooler and pulled me out a Coke. When she returned she smiled and gave me the soda.

"My name is Nikki," she said offering her hand. "I am Trisha's roommate.

I took her hand and shook it reveling in its softness. "Rob... my name is Rob."

She then leaned over to whisper in my ear. I could smell the sweet fragrance of roses on her.

"I can tell you aren't one of them," she whispered. "I'm not one either."

Suddenly I felt like I could be interested in this pretty girl.

For the next hour everyone sat around in a circle chatting about different church related things. I was really starting to think of leaving but then I would glance at the redhead across the circle and I would change my mind.

"Why don't we play Pictionary," said Trisha. Everyone else mumbled agreement and then she went into her closet and pulled out the game.

"Everyone pick out a partner," said Trisha.

I didn't even have to look for one. Nikki grabbed my arm.

"I want to be your partner," she said with a wink.

"That's fine with me," I said giving her a smile.

During the entire game she flirted with me shamelessly. She didn't care about the audience. After winning a game she would give me a hug. After a good clue she would put her arm around me. I was enjoying the attention but I wasn't too sure if it meant anything.

After the Pictionary game the party wound down and people began to leave. I wanted to leave but Nikki's presence kept me there.

Suddenly it was just Brian, Nikki, Trisha and I.

"I guess I should be heading back," I said.

"Can I walk you back to your room?" said Nikki. She then blushed.

"How would you get back safely if you walk me to my room?" I said.

"I guess you would have to walk me back," said Nikki, a bit flustered. She threw on a sweatshirt and stood out in the hallway.

I said goodbye and thanked Brian and Trisha and joined Nikki in the hallway. Nikki took my hand into hers and led me down the hallway.

"Can we just go for a walk around the campus?" she said.

"Yeah, that's fine," I said, trying to conceal the excitement in my voice.

"How did you get invited to the party?" she asked.

"I was one of them last year," I said.

"I don't believe it," she said. "Those guys are mostly social misfits."

I stopped walking and turned her to face me. "I was one of those misfits last year. For you to notice the change is a huge compliment. Thank you."

Nikki looked into my eyes and squinted a little bit as if she was concentrating on something. Then she smiled and we started walking again.

"So are you a freshman?" I asked next.

"Yes, I am majoring in Finance."

"Sophomore, Poly Sci."

"Wow, you are a rare breed; someone that isn't a business or education major."

I chuckled and nodded. "What do you say too walking down to the library and back?"

"I would like that," she said quietly. I looked over at her and she was smiling.

"Where are you from?" I asked her.

"Waukesha."

"Really? That's where I am from."

"Where did you go to high school?" asked Nikki.

"North. You must have gone to South."

She nodded.

We got to the road dividing the academic buildings from the dormitories and waited for traffic to clear enough to cross. I grabbed her hand tightly and then crossed the street.

"Are you also in the ROTC?" asked Nikki once we crossed the road.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Well being in the Reserves and everything, I would assume you would want to be an officer or something like that, right?"

"Yeah, something like that," I said.

"I would love to see you in uniform sometime."

"Well you will get your wish on Tuesday if you see me, "I replied. "That is the day we have to wear our uniforms on campus for ROTC."

"Would you like to see me on Tuesday?" she asked with a coy grin on her face.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I joked.

She nodded then blushed.

"I would like to but..."

"You have a girlfriend already, don't you?"

"No, I..."

"You don't like me?"

"Will you let me finish?" I yelled. I realized what I did and gave a nervous chuckle. "I was going to tell you that next week is hell week for my fraternity so I will be otherwise engaged during the evening all week."

"How about lunch then," said Nikki giggling.

"That I would like, but do we have to wait till then?"

"Maybe tomorrow?"

"No, unfortunately I am going home this weekend for Reserves, "I said.

"Sunday night for dinner?"

"You got yourself a date, and I will pick you up," I said. I wanted to leave with some of my male ego intact after she had asked me out.

After making our date plans we had made it all the way down the campus mall to the library. We turned around and started walking back. It couldn't have been a more perfect night for a romantic stroll with a warm evening, a full moon, and a lovely woman by my side. The clock chime went off at Carlson Hall telling the world that it was ten in the evening.

"So what frat are you pledging?" she asked.

"Delta Phi Sigma," I said.

"I heard they have really awesome parties," she gushed.

"Yeah, they aren't too bad. Maybe you could come to the party we're having next weekend after us pledges finally become members?"

"I'm supposed to go home that weekend, "said Nikki. "I will see if I can move things around though."

"It will be a lot of fun," I said enthusiastically.

"I cannot believe I am going to be dating a frat guy," she said with a giggle.

"Hey, it isn't a frat. It is a fraternity. Would you call your country a cunt?"

The words were out of my mouth quicker than I could stop them. My heart stopped and I turned bright red. That was a joke normally shared among the guys in the fraternity. Nikki started to chuckle and my heart started to beat again.

"Sorry about that," I said.

"I don't have virgin ears," she said holding her hands to her ears and giggling.

We talked more about school and got on the subject of the professors. She had a few professors I had last year so we had a lot to talk about. Before we knew it we were back at Goodhue Hall.

"I think I will let you off here," I said. "Thank you for a wonderful walk."

"Thank you for a wonderful evening. I was expecting the worst and you made it the best," said Nikki.

Nikki took me into her arms and then stood on her tippy-toes and gave me a smoldering kiss. Before I had a chance to respond she was heading for the door.

"Give me a call and we will set something up for Sunday," said Nikki. She blew me a kiss and then disappeared into her building.


The water in my shower had run cold from all of my daydreaming. I got out and toweled off.

"Honey your breakfast is ready," shouted my wife from the kitchen.

"Be right out," I said.

With all the time I had spent in the shower I didn't have time to shave or anything else. Luckily it was Friday and at my job that was a casual day. I threw on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and came out for breakfast.

"I'm going to be home late tonight," said Jenna putting a plate of eggs and bacon down in front of me at the dining room table.

"Oh?"

"I have an appointment with my therapist this evening," she said.

Wonderful, I thought. That was the same damned therapist that told her that all of our sexual problems were my fault. She had told Jenna that my expectations were too high of her. She told Jenna that my wanting to give her oral sex was unreasonable and the fact that she wouldn't give me oral sex was just something I would have to live with. I was supposed to be happy getting a passionless missionary position fuck twice a month.

"I will make dinner then," I said, masking my true feelings for the situation.

Jenna walked back into the kitchen leaving me back to my thoughts earlier. I was much happier when I was in college, I thought. Then I remembered my first date with Nikki. God, she was wonderful. I slipped into daydreaming again, thinking of how wonderful of an experience that had been.


The day after the party I was getting set to leave for Reserves. I decided to make my call to Nikki before I left. That was when I realized to my horror that I had forgotten to get her number. I was pretty resourceful and after a little detective work I managed to dig it up out of the student directory. I didn't know her last name but I knew her roommate's last name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.