Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

The harsh buzzer startled all four couples. It sounded like an angry version of an old school bell indicating a change of classes. The crowds in La Domaine Riche watched as each couple gave each other last minute instructions.

There was awkward silence in the outer hallway as the men passed one another on their way to the unknown. In the lavish little rooms, each woman waited in anxious anticipation for who might come through the doorway.

Beverly watched her door open and in walked JJ Johnson. He seemed to fill up most of the doorway with his massive frame. He quickly took his seat by Beverly on the couch and grunted an uncomfortable "hey, baby."

Just then, the loudspeaker overhead announced, "Please open Envelope #2 and do as instructed or you may drop out now."

JJ grabbed the envelope, ripped it open, and then handed the card inside to Beverly.

Beverly read aloud, "Until you hear a bell sound and are instructed otherwise, men will kiss the women on the lips. Men are forbidden to touch the women with their hands. Women may touch the men anywhere they please. Proceed!"

"You still in the game, baby," asked JJ. "To stay, you have to kiss old JJ. Might have bad breath or something. Wanna leave?

"Pucker up, big guy, cause I'm staying," smiled Beverly.

Without other provocation, JJ leaned forward and pressed his large lips to Beverly's. It was Beverly's first time to kiss a black man. Actually, it was among the few times she had kissed any man other than George. She suddenly became conscious of every little sensation. The tiny wisp of hair on JJ's bottom lip tickled her. After a moment, JJ began to move his lips in such a way that ignited an unexpected sexual response from Beverly. Then JJ began to involve his tongue in the action causing a fire that seemed to flow from his lips straight to Beverly's pussy.

Beverly was about to close her eyes in total enjoyment when she noticed a change in the large television screen's image. The porn film had been replaced by live coverage of Mona and George sitting together on a similar leather coach in Room 4. Mona was kissing George very demurely. Quite obviously there was not much passion involved at all. Guilt flooded through Beverly at the sight and she pulled away from JJ.

"What?" asked the flustered football star. "We are supposed to go until a bell."

"Look," said Beverly. She pointed to the screen.

"So?"

"That's my husband for one thing. But most importantly, if we are watching them, I wonder who is watching us?"

Ingrid and Alex stared at their television in Room 3. They were watching Beverly and JJ. None of the couples fully realized that all the guests in John Cord's exclusive game room were watching as well.

Ingrid lifted a middle finger obscenely toward the screen and said, "Screw them, baby! Come to Momma!"

With that, Ingrid pressed Alex back into the couch and kissed him fully on the mouth. Her full puffy lips seemed to wander all over Alex's mouth inside and out. After a moment, Alex found himself gasping for air.

He was just about to make a cute remark to break the tension when, without warning, Ingrid put her hand directly on his crotch. Alex's eyes flew open. All his words stuck in his throat as Ingrid started to stroke up and down the length of his cock on the outside of his pants. Alex instantly feared that he would cum at once.

Jesus, what if I cum in my pants? I'll be the laughing stock of the casino... and Julie will kill me. He held on for dear life, but Ingrid's touch felt heavenly.

In Room 1, Julie concluded that she could not watch porn in the presence of a total stranger so she had turned away from the television screen and faced down the length of the couch. Ian had entered and sat at the couch's other end. Julie exhibited an obviously defensive posture with her legs curled between her and Ian.

Ian waited for a long moment and then read the instructions aloud.

After waiting for what seemed an eternity for Julie to respond, Ian finally said, "So are you going to drop out now, m'love.

Suddenly all of Julie's innermost feelings started to erupt at once.

"Look, Mr. Whatever-your-name-is, I am real uncomfortable with this, very uncomfortable, I guess you can tell that already... that I am uncomfortable, I mean," she stammered. "I mean, not with you, I mean, you seem to be a nice guy and all, but I mean, I have only been married a few days and I didn't want to do this anyway... all my life, I've been a good girl, a very good girl... I mean, I have never... well, that doesn't matter... anyway, so I don't think I can do this, I mean, no offense, you know, but..."

Ian interrupted her cacophony of words by leaning across and pressing a single finger to her lips. Julie suddenly became silent. Her eyes glistened with potential tears. Ian gently maneuvered Julie legs to the front of the couch, took her face softly in his hands, and kissed her delicately and innocently on the lips. Julie uncontrollably started to melt into his arms, but suddenly realized what she was doing and drew away.

"Wait, I mean, no, I can't, no, wait just a minute, I mean you are nice and handsome-really handsome-I like Australians, I really do, and you are sweet... and a very nice kisser and all... but well, I'm not this sort of girl, so..."

Just then, Julie noticed the television screen for the first time. The Bianca and her lover were gone and there, in living color, appeared, her brand new husband, Alex. Ingrid was climbing all him in living high definition color on the giant screen. Julie watched curiously at first, but her feelings changed to utter shock and repulsion when she realized that Ingrid was fondling Alex's cock. She jerked herself away from Ian's tender embrace.

"Damn! Would you look at that! Shit! I can't believe it!" screamed Julie. "That son-of-a-bitch! Look what he is letting her do!"

Ian stopped his advances and turned toward the television just as the camera zoomed in on Alex's crotch. His fully erect cock was clearly outlined in the cloth of his pants and Ingrid's hand seemed to be dancing over it. Her bright red fingernails stood in vivid contrast to the white fabric of Alex's trousers.

"I guess Mrs. Johnson is taking the rules seriously... the 'females can touch anywhere' rule, that is." Ian paused reflectively. "I'd love a bit o' that too," he whispered hopefully. "What do you say?"

His request didn't register with Julie.

"Oh, that... that jerk! So that's why he wanted to do this so badly! It is all part of his plan! Son-of-a-bitch! Son-of-a-BITCH! " Julie roared. "Well, two can play that little game! That's what I say!"

Julie suddenly spun Ian's head around and planted a massive kiss on his lips. Her tongue darted in and out of his open mouth. Just as abruptly, she pulled away.

"How's that?" she asked breathlessly.

"Good... ah... very good," choked Ian. "Really good."

"Well there's more where that came from!" Julie announced.


"Fuck," shouted a man from the betting floor. "I was positive that the Adams bitch would bail," he said motioning toward the screen occupied by Ian and Julie. "Now she's after that guy like stink on shit."

John Cord's amplified voice interrupted the man's angry display.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, all bets need to be down now for Portion 3. Isn't this juicy, folks? Well, so much for the easy stuff. Now we will begin to separate the wheat from the chaff... the men from the boys... the... well, you get the picture. It's show time! Check the odds on our big board and place your bets!"


Mona and George had prematurely stopped their modest kissing in room 4 and were helping themselves to the bar when suddenly a bell rang loudly through the speaker system.

"Stay in the same room, please, open Envelope #3 and proceed," the voice demanded.

George looked sheepishly at Mona as she retrieved the third envelope and tore it open.

"I think we might really need these drinks now," mumbled Mona. She moved back to the couch, demurely sat down, and handed the card to George. George glanced at it and his eyebrows shot up.

"Oh, mercy me, lady! We are not in Atlanta anymore, Todo! Or Kansas, for that matter. Or, Melbourne."

He read the card aloud:

Turn about is fair play so men now will kiss the women. Women cannot use their hands in anyway. After only kissing for a prescribed time a second bell will sound. After that time, men may touch the women anywhere they like. Women cannot resist unless they choose to leave the game. When the buzzer sounds, men must stop immediately and move to the next rooms listed on forearms. Proceed."

Her full glass slipped from Mona's hand and the contents spread all over the floor at her feet. She looked back at George, then up at the TV screen. Ian and Julie again sat at opposite ends of the couch staring at one another. Julie was gesturing anxiously at the television camera. Now, along with the picture, Mona noted that there also was audio.

Mona adjusted the volume and heard Julie saying, "If we are watching Alex and that... that... that blond whore, then someone is watching us. Just keep that in mind, sir. Your wife probably is the one watching! Remember that when we get to the touching part, buster. Get my drift." Julie had a wild look in her eye.

A curious look came over Mona's face as she began to deduce.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.