Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

"Ladies and gentlemen, the house odds are: 2 - 1 that the red-haired woman will take our bet; even odds that she will lose the hand; 3-1 that she will actually go through with removing her bra if she loses; and 4 - 1 that she will take our alternative proposition should she lose. Place your bets, please."

Markers exchanged hands quickly in La Domaine Riche while, out on the casino floor, Beverly pondered her proposition.

"Ok, I'll take the bet." Beverly words were barely audible. Groans immediately rose up from various persons peering at the televisions in John Cord's game room.

The blackjack dealer slipped a second card in front of Beverly-a nine of spades. Beverly screeched with sheer joy. Her excitement bubbled over.

"I'll stay with twenty. Ok, baby, deal your cards." Beverly could hardly remain in her seat. She squirmed like a bored child in church.

The dealer dealt his first card, a nine. Next came a three.

"You have to hit. Let's see a face card so you go bust, dealer man," giggled Beverly.

Out of the shoe, the dealer dragged a two of hearts. Without hesitation, he pulled another card from the shoe and flipped it over.

"A seven... not a goddamned seven!" shouted Beverly. "Fucking A... he dealt himself a seven. Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable."

The cheers erupted from the crowd behind Beverly and were echoed by selected individuals standing near John Cord.

"Madam, I believe you owe the house your bra," said the dealer.

"Oh, my god," whispered Beverly. She had turned white as a sheet. Men behind her jockeyed for better viewing positions.

"If you please," said the dealer holding out his hand.

Beverly turned from pale white to beet red in an instant. Where the hell is George, she thought. She brought her hands to the first button on her blouse and paused. The room seemed to spin; lights flashed all around.

She unbuttoned the first button, then the second. She noted several men already staring at her lacy bra even though only a small portion peeked through. Her mind raced. Can I get this damned thing off without taking off my blouse? I used to do that in Girl Scouts.

She started trying to maneuver her bra straps under her blouse quite unsuccessfully.

"Oh my, do I have to do this?" she pled to the dealer.

"Given you willingness, albeit reluctant willingness, to go through with paying off your wager, I am empowered to offer you an alternative bet, if you are interested. You may keep your bra and you can win $5,000 if you play and win the next hand."

Beverly suddenly clutched her blouse together at the neck.

"Five thousand dollars? You have to be kidding... at a $5 table?" Suddenly a frown came over her face. "And, if I lose?"

"If you lose, the house requires all of your clothes."

"All?"

"Everything. You must remove your clothing here. The clothing then belongs to the casino permanently. After that, you are free to gamble some more or you may leave... either will be done without your clothes however."

"Oh, my god," cried Beverly.

Just then George, Beverly's husband, emerged from the crowd.

"Hey, baby, what the hubbub?" He eyed her unbuttoned blouse curiously. "Are you winning?" The look on Beverly's face revealed that his was a silly question.

"Is something wrong?" squeaked George.


Like Alex and Julie, Beverly and George Morgan knew the minute they stepped off the plane that all their scrimping and saving for the trip was worth it. Colorful birds flew overhead; the ocean breezes sang in the palm trees; and the smell of the tropics filled their consciousness. It was ecstasy, just as they had envisioned it. They couldn't wait to savor every moment of the next seven days.

George Morgan had worked practically every day for the past ten years. That's the way of life in retail, especially when you live in a small town and when you are the manager, instead of the owner. Beverly was the supportive housewife and mother of their two children. She worked hard to maintain her figure as best she could and she knew George appreciated it. Even after all the years, he still seemed to go crazy with lust when he saw her nude body.

Beverly also tried hard to keep the sexual spark alive in their lives. She occasionally surprised George with a Playboy magazine or a porno movie just for fun. She enjoyed the libido stimulation too. The overly large cocks of the porno movie actors particularly intrigued her. George's was the only penis she had ever seen in real life. He always satisfied her, but his cock certainly wasn't a big as those in the movies.

It was Beverly who had first read about the Hedonism Resort in one of the erotic magazines. She and George had shared fantasies about coming to an island where public nudity was normal. They had even acted out some of their fantasies together at home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.