Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

The long wait on the casino stage gave Alex Adams time to reflect on the extraordinary events of the last few days.

He and Julie were completely exhausted by the time their wedding ceremony was over. Thanks mostly to their relatives, the blessed event had transformed itself into a nightmarish ordeal despite the young couple's joy in finally being wedded.

"I am completely pooped," Alex exclaimed as he snuggled into the fragrant leather seat of their limousine headed for the airport.

"Not too pooped for... you know what, I hope," whispered Julie. The limo driver's window was tightly closed with curtain drawn; yet, Julie felt the need to whisper when the topic was something as personal as sex with her new husband.

Alex and Julie were college sweethearts who had dated for almost two years before they "consummated" their relationship. Both had been virgins when that magic moment finally happened one weekend while Julie's roommate was away. They had started with their usual kissing and petting routine, but somehow things had gotten out of hand and suddenly they realized that they were touching each other's most intimate parts.

In a moment of sheer lust combined with terror, Julie stole a condom from her roommate's emergency stash and, soon, Alex was plunging his cock into her with reckless abandon. To Alex's surprise, Julie returned his every stroke with ferocious passion. His demur girlfriend transformed before his very eyes into a very sexual, almost wanton woman. Engagement and the wedding quickly followed, along with a great new job for Alex with a very successful engineering firm.

"I am never too tired for that, Mrs. Adams," said Alex softly.

Julie abruptly burst into a torrent of sobs and tears.

"Julie, honey, what's wrong?"

Alex was flabbergasted. Everything had seemed perfect, and suddenly his new bride was crying as if this was the worst day of her life.

"You called me... Mrs. Adams," Julie blubbered. "That's the sweetest thing I have every heard! I am so happy to be your wife, Alex. I love you so much."

With that, Julie burst into an even greater deluge of tears.

"Oh, baby, I love you too," said Alex. "Come here."

He put his arms around his sobbing wife, pulled her close, and pressed his lips warmly against hers. Julie responded to his kiss with immediate ardor. She molded herself into Alex's firm body and passionately moved her lips over his. Alex felt an instant surge of blood flowing into his young cock. He was suddenly erect and his fatigue seemed to float away. Alex moved his hand up from Julie's waist and found one of her small, firm breasts. Through the soft fabric of her blouse and bra, he felt her nipple harden at his touch. His other hand located her pantyhose-covered knee. The route up the silky softness led to the hem of her skirt. Without stopping, he plunged his hand underneath toward the warmth of her waiting pussy.

"Alex! Stop that! Someone will see," gasped Julie in a stage whisper.

Like a man on a mission, Alex continued to press his hand upward until he found the moist juncture between Julie's legs. A pantyhose barrier separated him from his ultimate goal.

"Alex, no! The driver! He will see us. You silly boy."

Alex maneuvered one hand between the buttons of Julie's blouse. The button under greatest stress popped free enabling Alex to slide his hand through to her soft bra. He brushed the top of her dainty bra aside and began to tweak a tender nipple softly between his fingers. With his other hand, Alex found his prized target and started manipulating Julie's moist pussy through layers of underclothing.

"Oh, my god, Alex... please, no... oh, Alex... oh, oh, OH!" Julie tugged at Alex's muscular arms to no avail.

"Julie, you are my wife and I want you badly!" cried Alex. "Oh god, how I want you."

Alex continued his assault.

"Nooooo!"

With one giant burst of strength, Julie pushed Alex completely to the other side of the limousine. He slid across the smooth leather and landed brusquely against the car's unforgiving door. A look of confusion came over his face.

"Julie..."

"I want you too, Alex, but we are in a car, for goodness sake. There is a man up there driving. There is a time and place for this, but not now or here."

A sly grin formed on Alex's face. Julie noticed it immediately.

"What?" she said inquisitively.

"I have a little something here just for you," whispered Alex. He fumbled with his fly, pulled the zipper down, fished around inside, and produced his rock hard cock.

"ALEX!" Catching herself, Julie quickly returned to her stage whisper. "Alex, put that, that THING away." Her eyes flicked back and forth between his face and the rather angry looking exposed cock in Alex's lap. Strangely, she had never seen Alex's cock in the light. All their past lovemaking had been in the dark.

"You have made me so horny, I guess I'll just have to satisfy myself right here and now," whined Alex. He began to stroke his cock up and down.

"My god, Alex! Have you lost your mind?"

"I could probably get over my dire condition faster... if I had a little help." Alex grinned from ear to ear. "Otherwise, I guess I'll just take my time."

"Alex, stop that right now." Julie looked at the driver's window fearing that it would open at any time. "This is awful. I can't believe you are doing... that! I'm glad that you want me. That's wonderful. But, we are in public, for crying out loud."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.