A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 1: A Sixty-Nine to Start

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: A Sixty-Nine to Start - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

The approach shot was long, straight and hard. Hitting a golf ball takes very little physical effort but a lot of concentration. The ball grabbed hard and really sucked back. Dave MacDonald was left with a four-foot birdie putt here on the eighteenth hole to shoot 69 and set up a possible victory in the first tournament of the year - a victory that would start his entire season on the right foot. He walked to the green to focus on the putt. Two of the foursome he was playing in had missed the green and the other was on the green twenty-five from the hole. Dave didn't really watch what the chipping players were doing - he was focused on the dynamics of his own putt. He marked his ball, repaired the ball mark and started surveying his putt. After walking around it twice he was satisfied and stepped back to observe. He waited his turn patiently but increasingly anxious to knock it in. The first player chipped his ball to eight feet. He marked his ball and waited his turn. The second player chipped to two feet and marked his ball. The player with the twenty-five foot putt rolled his to within a foot of the hole and finished out for a par - four. The first player rolled his eight-footer by the hole and tapped in for a bogey - five. It was finally Dave's turn so he placed his ball in front of his marker, put the marker back on his lucky ball repair clip on his back pocket, stepped back for one final look, and settled on two inches right of the lip - firm. Dave stood over the putt and took two practice strokes. When confident he had the weight of the putt, he moved forward and squared the blade of the putter to his line. Focused on 'square back - square through', he stroked the ball and it went firm to the back of the hole and down. Dave pumped a low closed fist once and his 69 was in the books.

The rest of the foursome congratulated Dave on a good round. They all signed their scorecards and headed for the clubhouse to hand them in and wait for the rest of the players to finish. At fifteen, Dave was one of the younger players on the Merit Tour. There were forty juniors on the tour with six fifteen-year-olds and two fourteen-year-olds. He had played on it the previous year but only made three top ten finishes with none in the top five. He spent most of the fall and spring on the practice range and it was paying off big time. The six inches Dave grew over the winter gave his game length and practice gave him accuracy. He was now five-foot-eleven and weighed in at one hundred seventy pounds. The coming summer would hopefully lead to a provincial team position and visit to the nationals -- but that was a lot of swings away.

Dave returned to the hill behind the eighteenth green and looked over the course. He knew he was lucky to be a golfer living on Queen Ann Island. QAI has four world-class championship courses with a fifth due to open in a month or so. There are another half dozen extremely good courses and another half dozen moderate courses. QAI is the smallest province in Canada but doesn't have a shortage of golf courses. Aldebury is one of the Championship courses and has become Dave's favorite in the few short years he played it. Aldebury was also the favorite of his father, Roger. Roger liked the six par-three, six par-four, and six par-five format. Dave liked the fairness and challenge. Overlooking the river it is a beautiful course and a lot of fun to play. Truthfully, when a person shoots a 69, most courses are fun to play.

As the last groups finished, the next best player was at 71 but two of the top players -- Harvey Thompson and Randy Gallant -- were still on the course. Dave watched Harvey come up eighteen and he was about one hundred-fifty yards out for his second shot to the par-four. Harvey hit a decent shot to the green leaving a fifteen-foot putt that had a little left to right break. He rolled it over the corner but it did not drop and he finished with a par. Dave overheard Harvey say to a friend that he shot 70. Randy was in the last group and he was at the hundred yards marker with his drive. He hit his second shot to within two feet and sank the putt - Dave figured Randy must have had a low final score. When Dave got to the clubhouse he found out Randy actually had had two bad holes and was 73. Dave was the winner of the first tournament. The prize wasn't much but the points were important. The top four point winners at the end of July went to the nationals in British Columbia -- all expenses paid (the next four could go but had to pay $1,500 for expenses). Dave desperately wanted to go to the nationals. Roger said he would find the money if Dave finished fifth through eighth but hoped Dave could crack the top four. This was a great start.

Dave's buddy John Stewart drove him back to Edwardton. It was about a half hour drive. John and Dave were both finishing tenth grade at Edwardton High School; with three weeks left they couldn't wait for summer vacation. John was a top student - all his marks were in the ninety and higher. Dave worked hard (he wasn't gifted with brains) and did manage to stay on the Honor Roll. In their school that was for grades of eighty-five and above. Dave knew if he wanted a future in golf he needed good marks so he could go to a US college. That was his dream - the Tour, the next Tiger. It's fun to dream.

John asked if Dave wanted to hang out because it was Saturday night; with the warmer weather coming, all their friends were hanging around the fast food joints in town. Dave told John that he had promised his dad he would let him know how the round went today but he didn't have any other major plans for the night. John had just gotten his license last month and his dad got him an old clunker to get him around. John's license gave both of them a lot of additional freedom. John wasn't a total nerd; but anyone as smart as him was treated a little different. Then again, how often do nerds really think they are nerds? Both friends played hockey, which is considered "the sport" in Canada. They had both made their share of elite level "rep" teams but neither of them were stars. So they kind of fit in the middle ground between the true jocks and nerds. Dave was happy with this as he had some good friends who were considered jocks and others who were considered nerds. John dropped him off about 5:00 and Dave told John to call him at home in an hour.

When Dave got home, both his mother Carol and Roger were waiting anxiously. He thought Roger had probably been more nervous waiting than he had been playing. Dave said, "Dad, I shot 69. I won by one stroke."

A big smile came over Roger's face. He said, "I knew it. I had a good feeling all day. I want all the details."

Roger and Dave sat down in the tv room and they went over every hole and every shot. Carol went to the kitchen. Roger was excited and Dave felt good making him proud. Dave looked at Roger and saw him in a new light. He was like a kid with a new toy. Roger was in his early forties and worked hard. He gave his two sisters and him everything he could afford and, while they weren't rich, they didn't want for much. He never missed their Christmas concerts when they were young or Dave's hockey games or his daughters' gymnastics events. Roger was a big man at six-foot-two and just over two hundred pounds although right now his face looked like a ten-year-old. Dave felt older today. Between focusing all his concentration on the golf course, winning, and now seeing Roger so proud - he felt incredible inside. Just then Carol walked in. She said, "Supper's ready. Beth is at a friend's house and Julie will be downstairs in a minute; so it will be four of us tonight."

Roger got up and walked over to Carol and picked her off her feet while giving her a big kiss. Carol is a great looking woman. She's not quite forty and is only five-foot-two but she has an unbelievable body with lots of curves and short brown hair. Dave had fantasized about sucking her large breasts and fingering her hairy pussy since his first wet dream about her two years ago. Her breasts measure 36D (Dave discovered the exact size while searching her dresser and smelling her lingerie collection) and her ass is small and firm. They headed to the kitchen table where Carol had everything laid out. As they were sitting down, Julie came in. Julie is a year older than Dave and has Carol's looks except her hair is longer and blonder. She is taller than Carol by three inches and has a body to match. Her breasts are 34C (another raided dresser) and her legs are long and slender. Dave had also fantasized about having those gorgeous legs wrapped around his neck. Supper was relatively quiet. As they were finishing Dave asked, "Are there any plans tonight? John wants to hang out."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.