A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 13: Double Water Hazard

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13: Double Water Hazard - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave heard a huge gasp behind him and he spun quickly with his hands up defensively, expecting to get hit with a punch by a resurgent Francois. Instead he saw Francois lying on the floor holding his stomach with blood running from his nose. He looked at John standing over him and was immediately grateful that John obviously remembered some of his boxing lessons as well. Dave's next thought was how he was so glad to have such a good friend to cover his back.

Dave heard a moan from the bed and was shaken from his momentary reverie. He moved quickly to Ann's side; she was still staring into space and mumbling incoherently. She seemed to be breathing okay so Dave pulled her bra into place and closed her shirt.

Jennifer was now beside Dave pulling Ann's skirt down. Once Ann panties were covered, Jennifer started to re-button her shirt. Jennifer whispered to Dave, "Oh my God Dave. I am so sorry. I thought she was trying to make you jealous. She has been in a bitchy mood all day and... I'm so sorry. What was I thinking? I can be so dumb. What's wrong with her? She can't be drunk because we weren't drinking anything."

Dave replied, "They must have drugged her. We have to get her to the hospital." Dave turned to John, Celine and Rene and asked, "Where's a phone?" Rene pulled out a cell phone; Dave took it and quickly dialed a number. When he heard a familiar voice say hello he asked, "Hi, Jean. Is Alan home? It's Dave, I've gotten into some trouble again and need to talk to him immediately."

Jean replied, "Alan's working. What's your phone number? I'll have him call you immediately."

Dave looked at Rene and asked, "What is your number?" He then relayed the number to Jean, said goodbye, and closed the connection. Within a minute the phone rang and Dave answered it, "Is that you, Alan?"

Alan replied, "What's going on?"

Dave quickly explained, "I'm at a party at Donovan Hall at UQAI. I think a couple of guys drugged Ann and I caught them trying to rape her. She seems really spaced out and can't say anything understandable. In the melee, I think I broke one guy's jaw and John laid the other fella out, too. We're in room 4516. What should I do?" Dave could really feel his adrenaline pumping and was almost shaking as he held the phone.

Alan replied, "I'll call an ambulance, then I'll call a friend who works with the campus security. Bubba should be there in a few minutes. It will take me about five minutes. Don't let those assholes take off if they try to run."

Dave answered, "Okay." He actually heard the siren of Alan's police car over the phone before the line went dead. Dave handed the phone to Rene who had been staring at John in wonder during all of the phone time. John seemed to be shaking just like Dave.

Jennifer was hugging Ann on the bed. Jennifer was crying and kept repeating, "I'm so sorry; everything will be fine." Dave and John stood by the door in case Francois or Michael tried to escape. It was very obvious they were both in too much pain to move, let alone run. Michael was still moaning and holding his jaw while Francois was lying in the fetal position holding his stomach. Dave figured John must have knocked the wind out of him with a shot to the solar plexus.

Within a few minutes a man wearing a security uniform walked in, looked over the group, and spoke directly to Dave. "Hi, Dave; are you okay?"

Dave was surprised that this unfamiliar looking person knew his name but quickly replied, "Yes, I'm fine. But I think my girlfriend, Ann on the bed there, has been drugged."

Bubba moved to Ann and checked her for vital signs before he moved to the two students rolling around on the floor. He turned and spoke to Dave, "Did they do anything to physically assault your girlfriend?"

Dave answered, "I don't think they did very much because they only had her top off when we came in. But from the way they were handling her body, I don't think they planned to stop at that."

Bubba continued, "She is lucky you came in when you did. We have had two girls in the last month get drugged and raped and neither one had any idea who did it. We have two different DNA samples from them but nothing has shown up on the national registry. Hopefully these two assholes will match up and we can put them in jail for a series of assaults."

Two more security staff showed up. Within a few minutes Alan and his partner, Bill ran in. Francois seemed to be getting his wind back and stumbled to his feet. Bill immediately handcuffed him and dragged him out to his car. Alan moved over and picked Michael off the floor and cuffed him as well. Alan smiled at Dave and said, "He can drive to the hospital in the back of my car. He doesn't deserve or appear to need the comfort of an ambulance."

Shortly after Alan walked out with the perps in tow, two paramedics entered. They checked Ann's vitals and moved her to a gurney. Dave, Jennifer, John, Rene, and Celine followed them out of the building. A large crowd had now gathered, probably drawn by the flashing emergency lights, and were watching. After Ann was in the ambulance, it pulled away and Alan asked John, "Can you drive Dave and Jennifer to the hospital? Just follow me with your four-way flashers on, okay." John nodded agreement. He kissed Rene and Celine goodbye and led Dave and Jennifer to his car.

As they were walking to John's car, Dave overheard Rene speaking to some of her friends and he thought he heard her say, "My boyfriend and his buddy just caught the assholes who have been raping the girls here this summer." Dave glanced quickly at Rene and she seemed to be describing the whole incident in detail. He continued to the parking lot without stopping to learn if she got things right.

It only took five minutes to get to the hospital and John dropped Dave and Jennifer off at the emergency entrance. He asked Dave to call him at home later tonight when he knew more about Ann.

Dave and Jennifer entered the hospital and were immediately ushered to a nursing station to fill out forms for Ann. They asked to see Ann but were told the doctors were examining her and would come out to talk to them later. After they filled out all the forms they sat in the waiting area.

Dave finally felt a little more relaxed and he turned to Jennifer, "Jennifer, we need to talk; you and Ann have to work this whole relationship thing out. The jealousy has to end or this relationship is over. Ann could have been in big trouble tonight. Thank God we found her in time. It was my idea to go to the party and I would have felt like shit if something had happened to her. I truly love both of you but if we can't work this out it has to end."

Jennifer was crying in Dave's arms as she replied, "I'm so sorry. My mind was clouded. I feel awful for what almost happened to Ann. If you had listened to me, she..." Jennifer's crying resumed and Dave held her lovingly.

He spoke softly, "Jennifer, it could have been real bad but it wasn't -- so that is over now. You have to forget about it and deal with the underlying problem that almost caused a huge mistake. If I am the problem I will fix it. Do you understand what I am saying?" Jennifer just nodded understandingly as she hugged Dave tightly.

Dave and Jennifer sat arm in arm as they watched all the sick and injured people waiting for a doctor. They hadn't seen Alan since they had been dropped off.

After about thirty minutes the parental quartet of Ron, Heather, Carol, and Roger came running into the room. They immediately ran over to Dave and Jennifer and hugged them lovingly as questions tumbled out. Dave explained everything that happened and Roger and Carol walked off down the hallway to find Ann. They returned within ten minutes and Roger reported, "Ann was definitely drugged. She will be staying the night for observations. She is sleeping now and will likely feel sick tomorrow but she should otherwise be fine."

Dave and Jennifer were both relieved and Dave asked, "Can Jennifer and I go see her?"

Roger explained, "I don't think that would be a good idea; she needs her rest."

Dave nodded understandingly as Ron pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. Dave heard him say, "Hi, George; we're at the hospital and Ann is fine. She was drugged but she is now resting comfortably. Nothing serious happened to her. Dave arrived before Ann's attackers could do anything to her... Yes, we will wait for you here at the hospital. Don't drive too fast; I know you are worried but she is resting comfortably and is just going to stay overnight for observations... Okay, see you soon."

Ron turned to Jennifer and elaborated, "We called George and Cindy as soon as Alan told us what happened. They should be here in just over an hour. We will wait for them to arrive before we go back to the campground. Dave and his parents are going to take the Kopsas back to their house where George and Cindy will stay for the night."

The two families walked to the small coffee shop in the hospital and had a drink and muffin each. Dave phoned John to update him on Ann's condition. After nearly an hour they returned to the emergency entrance waiting area and waited for the Kopsas at the rendezvous point.

Shortly after their return, George and Cindy Kopsas walked in and Ron formally introduced them to Roger, Carol and Dave. George shook Dave's hand and thanked him for protecting his daughter. Roger took them down a hall to find the doctor. Ron told Heather and Jennifer it was time to go. Jennifer kissed Dave goodbye and left him sitting in the waiting room with his mother.

After five minutes Roger returned and said, "George and Cindy are going to see Ann and then we will show them where we live when not at the campground. It took some convincing for them to stay at our house but they finally agreed. I imagine they will actually spend most of the night here anyway."

Eventually George and Cindy returned from Ann's room and they again thanked Dave for his help. Cindy stayed at the hospital while George followed Roger to the MacDonalds' house. Roger gave him a quick tour before giving him a key and saying he would see him tomorrow.

It was very late and Dave fell asleep in the car on the way back to the campground. When they arrived Dave immediately went to bed and slept soundly.

Dave's father woke him from a dead sleep at eight the next morning explaining he had to get ready for his golf. Dave looked at him in surprise and asked, "How am I supposed to golf today? Ann needs me and I have to make sure she is okay."

Roger spoke to Dave in an understanding voice, "Look, Dave I know you are worried about Ann; but she is fine and you know as well as I do that she would want you to play. We can call her on the way to the course and you can speak to her by cell phone. I already spoke to her parents and they said she is feeling pretty good. She should be released around noon so you can have John drop you off at our house and you can see her there this evening."

Dave nodded agreement and went outside to eat his breakfast.

The drive to Bay Shore golf course was a quiet one and Dave thought a lot about both Ann and Jennifer. He had very deep feelings for them both and thought about what they could do the final week Ann was here to make it special. Then he had a sudden panic attack and turned to his father, "Do you think Ann will have to go home early? Did Mr. Kopsas say anything about her having to go home?"

Roger looked at Dave quickly and explained, "He wasn't sure what he was going to do. He is really worried about her after the problem this weekend so we will have to see. I think Ann will probably have a big influence on the decision too."

Dave just sat there thinking about how much he would miss her when he remembered he could call her. He asked his father, "How am I supposed to call her if I don't have her number?"

Roger handed Dave his phone and said, "Search for Kopsas, I programmed his cell number into the phone."

Dave called the number and, when George answered, he said, "Hi, Mr. Kopsas. It's Dave. Can I speak to Ann?"

There was a short pause and then Dave heard Ann's voice, "Hi Dave, Thank you for looking after me last night."

Dave spoke softly, "Are you okay? How are you feeling? Are you getting out this morning?"

Ann sounded a little groggy but she replied, "Yes, I'm okay; but I still feel a little woozy. The doctor says I will feel like this for most of the day -- but I can get out later. I guess we're going to your house for the night. The doctor says I should feel better later tonight or tomorrow. Good luck with your golf today. Kick Harvey's ass for me, please."

Dave felt better hearing Ann's voice and stated, "I will do my best. I better let you get some rest but I will see you this evening, okay?"

Ann replied, "See you tonight."

Dave was smiling again and his dad interjected, "Feel better now?"

Dave answered with a big smile and just nodded.

Roger dropped Dave off and John immediately walked to him and asked, "How is Ann? Is she okay?" Dave just smiled and nodded. The two friends walked to the practice range together to warm up.

Dave wasn't playing with Harvey today but was teeing off just before him. Dave stayed clear of Harvey on the practice range and the putting green but Harvey was standing by the first tee when Dave approached. Dave walked away from him but it was obvious that Harvey wanted a piece of Dave because he followed him around until he and Dave were alone and he shot a remark at Dave. "Has your pretty girlfriend dumped you yet? You know I love her tan lines. She really is too gorgeous for you."

Dave had been expecting this and was prepared with a set answer, "Yes, she is great, isn't she? Actually I owe you a big thank you because after my little blowup last week, I had a major talk with not only my girlfriend but also the other gorgeous girl that was with her last week and now both of them are my girlfriends. Thanks, Harvey. And, by the way, they both think you are homely looking geek -- so why don't you go fuck yourself." Dave walked away proud of himself as he thought he heard a sigh of disgust from Harvey. Dave was a little pissed off when Harvey's tan lines remark confirmed his feeling that Harvey had seen Ann; but he was mentally ready for his round of golf.

Dave hit a huge drive up the par five first hole which ended up inside the one hundred and fifty yard marker. Dave turned to Harvey who was standing beside the first tee and said, "That will be my first of many birdies today. You better bring your A game or I'll kick your ass." Dave stuffed his driver in his bag and strutted up the first hole full of confidence.

Dave did birdie the first hole and six more before he was done. He had three bogeys and finished with a very good sixty-eight. He was the leader in the clubhouse with only Harvey's group to finish. Harvey soon came strutting off the eighteenth hole, walked up to Dave, and boasted, "Sixty-eight, MacDonald - you can't beat that."

Dave smiled at him and replied, "You're right but, guess what, I tied it. Jesus, Thompson, you can't even beat me on your home course. Wait till we get to Hornsby the week after next, I guarantee I will be ahead of you in the standings when we're done. You're gonna be embarrassed when this fifteen year old kid beats you and I'm gonna look right at you when they hand me the second place award. You have given me even more motivation to make sure I finish ahead of you."

Dave turned, walked away from a stuttering Harvey, and winked at John who was laughing his ass off. So were several other golfers and Harvey knew they were laughing at him. He slinked away into the clubhouse.

John and Dave had a continued great laugh about Harvey on the way to town. John was happy about his seventy-three which gave him sixth place and he eventually changed the subject to Rene and Celine as he explained to Dave that both were very impressed with how he had helped Dave. John thought they were both really hot for him now and he was seeing them tonight and then going to the beach tomorrow. He asked Dave if he would also see him at the beach and Dave explained it basically depended on how Ann felt.

Dave was glad to see his house and he thanked John for the drive before running into the house with his clubs on his back. When he entered the tv room, Ann was on the couch relaxing with Jennifer cuddled to her side. Dave immediately went to both of them and kissed them lovingly. He questioned, "How are you feeling now?"

Ann smiled back and answered, "Much better thanks. My head is finally clearing and my stomach settled enough to have a small supper. How did your golf go?"

"Excellent, I shot sixty-eight and finished tied for first. I didn't beat Harvey on the course but I think I beat him at his own bullshit head games. He was actually disappointed that he didn't beat me even though he shot a great round of sixty-eight, too. You two were my inspiration today and I am confident I can carry that win into the final two events."

Dave cuddled into Ann's other side making her the meat of his and Jennifer's sandwich; she clearly appreciated the affection. She spoke softly to Dave, "Thank you for looking out for me last night. Jennifer and I have had a long talk and she explained everything that I couldn't remember. What I do remember is trying to make you jealous and I am truly sorry for that. I was still struggling with having to share you with Jennifer but I think I finally feel better about that now."

Ann's parents came into the tv room and George explained, "If we are going to the beach with you tomorrow, we have to go buy some bathing suits; so we will be back in about an hour. Be good until we return."

Dave asked Ann's parents, "If my parents say it's okay do you mind if I stay here tonight with you and Ann?"

Ann's parents looked at each other and nodded agreement. George replied, "Jennifer is sleeping with Ann in your sister's room so you're welcome to stay if you wish, and your parents approve."

Ann's parents left and Dave looked at Ann questioningly, "What do they mean going to the beach with us tomorrow? Are you going home with them tomorrow or staying for the next week?"

Ann looked concerned at Dave, "I want to stay another week but they are really worried about me. I convinced them to come to the beach tomorrow so they can see how beautiful it is here. They've never been to the Island before so I hope they will understand why I still want to stay for my last week."

Dave was happy to hear there was a good chance that Ann might stay for another week. He was also hungry so he asked the girls if they had eaten supper. They had, so he went to the kitchen and pulled together a small snack. When he was just finishing his supper, his parents walked into the house. Dave smiled at them and asked, "Can I stay here tonight so Jennifer and I can spend the evening with Ann in case she goes home tomorrow? Her parents said they were okay with it if you were. What do you think?"

Dave parents looked at each other and nodded agreement before Roger stated, "We don't see a problem. How was your game today?"

Dave smiled and said, "I shot sixty-eight and tied for first. I played really well; my mind was clear."

Both his parents said congratulations before walking to the tv room to see Ann. Dave followed them and, after some small talk, Dave asked, "Dad, do you mind taking me to rent a movie?"

Roger said he would and he and Dave left while Dave's mom stayed and talked with the girls. While they were driving to the store Dave told his dad that the Kopsas were going to the beach tomorrow so he would get a ride to North Beach with them. Shortly after they returned to the house, Dave's parents left for North Beach.

Dave spent a quiet evening with Ann and Jennifer watching the movie and talking. Ann's parents returned after an hour of shopping and watched the end of movie with the teens.

In the morning they all had a good breakfast before packing all their clothes and heading for North Beach. Ann said she was feeling great so Dave was hoping for a good day at the beach. Dave gave George directions to the campground. When they arrived, Dave, Ann, and Jennifer got their swimsuits on and went to the beach with the George and Cindy. Dave and Jennifer's parents were packing a lunch and said they would meet them at the beach later.

It was a beautiful sunny day and the weatherman was predicting temperatures in the nineties. When Dave's entourage reached the beach it was only ten in the mourning but the heat was already incredible. The beach was already starting to get crowded so Dave made sure he saved a large area for his and Jennifer's family. Ann was dressed in a conservative but pretty black bikini and Jennifer was wearing a beautiful green bikini that showed off her healthy bosom. Dave had previously noticed how pretty Cindy was but when she peeled off her clothes, he almost died when he saw her gorgeous body. She had nice sized breasts but her best assets were her lithe long legs and round pear-shaped ass. Her new red bikini looked fantastic on her. It was easy to see where his goddess Ann had gotten her great body. Her mother had much fairer skin but her legs and ass were incredible.

Ann noticed Dave staring and she teased, "So, you got the hots for my Mom now too? How many girls do you need?"

Dave smiled back at Ann and replied, "Sorry, just admiring the source of your beauty. Let's go for a swim." Dave headed for the water; Ann and Jennifer followed.

After the three teens were swimming for about ten minutes, Ann's parents joined them and the five of them had a great time swimming and enjoying the refreshing water. Dave's parents arrived soon after and Dave left the water to show them where he had saved them a spot -- then he returned to the water.

After their great swim, Dave, Jennifer, and the Kopsas family went back to their spot on the beach and enjoyed some rays with the other two families.

John showed up with Rene and Celine so Dave, Ann, and Jennifer joined them for a while, farther down the beach. Dave noticed how both Celine and Rene insisted John cover them with suntan lotion and John seemed to be enjoying himself exploring their bodies as he anointed them. After he was done both girls worked together to oil John up and he was smiling appreciatively. Dave was surprised how both girls seemed to be showing significantly more attention to John then they had ever before. They had always been friendly and even cuddly but the look in both of their eyes had become much more passionate and Dave thought to himself that John was in for some serious affection from these girls if he hadn't already gotten it.

Dave tried to get John alone to quiz him about it but Celine and Rene would not leave his side and John was absolutely glowing from the affection. After only about an hour at the beach Rene and Celine told John they wanted to leave. John asked them for a destination and they said they wanted to go somewhere more private. John smiled at Dave and asked him if he wanted to golf the following day. John suggested they meet at Hornsby at their usual time. Dave agreed and he, Ann, and Jennifer waved goodbye and returned to their families.

The three families had a fun day at the beach then headed back to the campground for a barbecue. Dave climbed in the van with his family as did Jennifer which left Ann alone with her parents. Dave and Jennifer wanted Ann to have time with her parents so she could convince them to let her stay. It worked too, because when she got out of their Expedition at the campground she was smiling happily and said she could stay for another week. Dave and Jennifer both hugged her and Dave thanked her parents.

The barbecue was filling as usual and Ann's parents left with full stomachs and having made a new family of friends in the MacDonalds. George told Dave he would arrange for a round of golf at Royal Oaks on the Monday before Dave's tournament. George also arranged for Ron to drive Dave to Charlestown. Dave was looking forward to the practice round and thanked Mr. Kopsas. George said it was he who wanted to thank Dave and looked forward to playing with the youngster Ann had called a budding golf star.

Dave, Ann, and Jennifer went to the pool for a relaxing swim before returning to their trailers. Dave had noticed that the girls seemed to be acting quite differently towards each other and he hoped it was the start of adjusting to the new relationship. Ann said she was still a little tired so Dave kissed both of them goodnight before heading to his trailer and to bed as well.

Dave woke in the morning and joined his parents eating breakfast at the picnic table. He ate quickly and headed to the golf course. After a good practice session on short irons Ann appeared and Dave was glad to see her join him. He walked to her and kissed her tenderly, "I'm really glad to see you. I really missed you on Friday."

Ann smiled back and replied, "Yeah, I wish I hadn't acted like that on Friday. I promise I'm ready to move forward with our new relationship. You'll see I'm a changed girl,"

Dave looked at her questioningly but she ignored him, took one of the buckets of balls he had, and started to practice. They both hit two buckets of balls before walking back to the campground.

They talk on the way back to the campsite and Ann explained that Heather had gone to town again today and that she and Jennifer were on their own for the day. When they reached Dave's trailer Ann looked disappointed and said, "I hope you and Jennifer have fun."

Dave was about to say something but she walked away with her head down before he had a chance. Dave walked into his trailer surprised to see only Jennifer. Jennifer explained that Julie drove Beth to a friend's house up the road so she and Dave had a chance to talk. Dave joined Jennifer on the couch. Jennifer spoke softly, "Dave, Ann and I have become very close over the last two days. I have always loved her like a sister but with everything that happened Friday I realized I love her even more. We have been sleeping in the same bed since she arrived two weeks ago but Saturday night we had a long heart to heart and when we slept we cuddled together like lovers. I'm a little embarrassed to say this but I have been curious about what it would be like to be with another girl for a while now but I never thought Ann had any interest in that kind of thing so I never pushed it with her.

"I didn't try anything Saturday night but when Ann spooned her ass into me last night, I couldn't resist touching her incredible body and I started to rub her breasts. I was amazed how hard her nipples got and I got wet just thinking about what it would be like to suck them. As I got hornier, I got bolder and I slid my hand into her panties. I was surprised to find her pussy soaked just like mine and, when I started to rub her clit, she went crazy. She didn't resist as I thought she might but instead she moved her hand back and stared to rub my clit too. It felt so hot to have her hand on my pussy that I knew I was going to climax almost immediately -- so I increased the pace of my hand on her clit so she would climax too. Our hips were rocking to a steady rhythm and her breathing was racing as fast as mine. My orgasm rocked through my body and Ann covered her face and screamed her orgasm into the pillow."

Jennifer looked at Dave meekly and asked, "Are you mad at me for fooling around on you?"

Dave's cock was as hard as iron as he imagined his two beautiful teen girlfriends fingering each other in bed. He smiled at Jennifer and replied, "Mad? How could I be mad at my two beautiful girlfriends for enjoying each other like I have enjoyed you? I love both of you and if you both want to be together that is great. I just hope you will let me join you sometime."

Jennifer smiled with relief and she continued, "Actually, that is why Julie is gone. I asked her to give us some time to talk. Ann thinks I have come over here to join you in our morning ritual but I want to go back over to my trailer and surprise Ann in her morning shower. I was hoping you would come with me and, after I have broken the ice with Ann, you can join us. You know our shower is bigger than yours and I washed the clear glass with shaving cream this morning so it won't steam up. I thought you might like to watch us for a while before you come in and fuck both of our brains out."

Dave smiled at Jennifer, "Sounds like a great plan to me, especially the brainy part. Let me get some condoms and I'm ready to go."

As Dave was about to get up Jennifer pulled him into her arms and kissed him tenderly. She took his hand and placed it inside her shorts so he could feel her incredibly wet horny pussy. She whispered into his ear, "I am so hot thinking about being with Ann while you watch that I would come if you just touch my clit." Dave moved his finger to her clit but she pulled his hand out of her shorts and she finished with, "You're going to have to wait." Jennifer stood and moved towards the door.

Dave grabbed several condoms from his golf bag then followed Jennifer to her trailer. As they entered the living room, they heard the shower running. Jennifer smiled at Dave and asked, "Ready to live your fantasy?" Dave looked down at his tented shorts and smiled. Jennifer rubbed his tent pole and stated, "Looks like you are. Let's go."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.