A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 11: Water Hazard

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Water Hazard - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

As the three friends -- and now lovers -- reached the campsite, Jennifer kissed Dave goodnight with a gentle passionate kiss before going to her trailer. Dave's parents were outside sitting in the lawn chairs talking with Jennifer's parents. Dave explained, "Ann, I have to use the bathroom, then we'll go over to the golf course and do some putting."

Ann looked at Dave a little surprised about this new plan but covered quickly saying, "Okay, I'll wait here."

Dave went in the trailer, found his backpack which still contained the blanket and went to the washroom. He threw the backpack out the window before using the washroom then going back outside. He told his parents that he and Ann were going to do some putting then going for a walk but they wouldn't be too late. Both sets of parents nodded approval as Dave and Ann walked towards the golf course.

Dave grabbed the backpack after they went behind the trailer and he explained to Ann, "It won't be dark out for about a half hour so I thought we could putt for a while." The truth was, all of Dave's condoms were in his golf bag and he needed an excuse to get them out in case he needed them - and he was pretty sure he would need one or more very soon.

Ann nodded agreement and they walked down the second hole arm in arm.

They putted until it was too dark to see the balls and then Dave took his clubs back to storage. He asked Ann to wait for him on the practice green and, as soon as he got behind the clubhouse, he fished out two more condoms. He put one in his backpack and one in his wallet. He returned the clubs to storage then rejoined Ann. They walked through the deserted practice range, then up the sixteenth, fifteenth and finally the fourteenth golf holes. The moon was shining brightly as they found their private trysting hill.

Dave spread the blanket out and, by the time he turned around, Ann was totally and delightfully naked. He admired her three beautiful triangles of untanned flesh as she moved towards him and started pulling his clothes off like they were on fire. Dave loved her aggressiveness and, after she had him stripped, he lowered his head to one of her nipples and started to suck and nibble on it. He moved one of his hands to her crotch and was surprised that she was already soaking wet. He slid a finger between her folds, working it in and out. She moaned in excitement and said, "Yesterday, I thought I would never feel your hands on my body again. Today, frolicking at the beach was incredible but it felt really strange with Jennifer there. I love her but I've never thought of being intimate with her. She seemed to be staring at me and I don't know what she is thinking but I don't think I'm ready for anyone but you. But, at the same time, it was really erotic to know you were fingering her at the same time you were fingering me. I guess it will take a little time to figure all this out."

Dave continued to finger Ann's hot snatch with one hand while he gently massaged one of her breasts with the other. He pulled his mouth off her nipple and replied. "It was incredibly erotic but don't worry about you two being together with me. If we all want it, it might happen; but if any one of us doesn't - it won't. I truly love both of you and I am very content to spend time with each of you separately." Dave had thought about the possibilities of all three of them together in one grand tangle of body parts -- but the truth was, he was just so happy to have both of them right now, that he didn't have an immediate need for the three of them to get together that way.

Dave returned to sucking Ann's nipple and his hand had a steady motion going between her legs. He motioned for Ann to lie on the blanket and, once she was comfortable, he moved between her legs and started to kiss one of her calves. He massaged her thigh with one hand as he held her ankle with the other. He slid his tongue up her leg, applying gentle kisses as he went. Ann's breathing was getting increasingly faster. Dave moved his lower hand to her calf as his tongue traced a snail-like trail up Ann's long firm thigh. By the time Dave finally reached her steaming hot pussy, Ann's fingers were firmly entrenched in his hair and pushing his face into her hot box. Dave drove his tongue deep inside and Ann started to sound her approval. Her hips were gyrating and her breathing was really laboured. Dave could feel her climax building so he moved one finger to her clit and massaged it while his tongue plunged like a love dart into her hot volcanic lava. Ann started to yell even louder and her grip on Dave's head became much stronger as she pulled his hair as hard as she could while she pushed his face deep into her wanting wanton crotch.

Dave thought she was going to pull his hair right out. In a defensive move he took one of her nipples in his free hand and started to pinch it really hard. Ann's orgasm continued for what seemed like a long time but was actually only about a minute. She eased up on Dave's hair when she finally noticed the pain in her nipple. Dave slowly released her nipple as her hip motions slowed and her breathing started to slow as well. Dave continued to tease her pussy with his hand as he moved to lie beside his goddess. Dave looked at her face and saw her eyes were closed. He molded his body to her side, waiting patiently for her senses to return. As they did he said, "Payment for one lost putting contest now paid. Revenge for twice biting the dick of the one you claim to love - still pending."

Ann laughed at Dave, looked at his glistening face, and immediately moved to lick her juices off his face. She thought how much she loved the taste of her own juices then, for a brief second, thought about what it would like to taste similar juices from the source. Her reverie about Jennifer was brief and she looked into Dave's eyes lovingly before kissing him. She said, "I hope you brought more protection because I want to feel your big hard cock inside me again."

Dave smiled back and replied, "Pass me the backpack and I'll get right on it."

Ann picked up the backpack but, instead of giving it to him, she searched for the condom. She pulled the wrapper out then tore it open, retrieving the latex condom. She moved down Dave's body, gently stoking and licking his rock hard pole before she placed the rubber at the crown and rolled it down his slippery shaft. She whispered, "I want to try it on top this time." Dave nodded agreement so she moved over Dave's hips and placed his manhood at the very wet entrance of her love hole. She slowly and gently impaled herself on his girth until she bottomed out with a hiss of air as she resumed breathing.

Dave loved the feeling of his cock buried deep inside Ann's simmering pussy and Ann obviously seemed to like the new position as she moved her hips in a circle making his head and shaft touch every nerve she could feel. Dave quickly moved his hands to her hips as she placed her hands on his chest. Dave began to thrust his hips upward and Ann pushed down with matching enthusiasm. Ann found she could grind her clit into Dave's mound from this new position and she loved the new sensation. It only took a moment for them to find a rhythm to both of their liking and they shook and rocked themselves to earth shattering orgasms. Dave came first and he ground his pelvis into Ann's mound. Ann followed close behind as her fingernails dug into his chest and she literally howled in excitement.

The two spent teen lovers cuddled and enjoyed the view of the moon and the stars. After enjoying at least a half hour hugging, kissing, and chatting they got up, got dressed, and went back to the campsite. Dave gave Ann a very love-filled kiss and he told her he would see her in the morning for her next golf lesson. Dave watched her go safely inside her trailer before he went inside his and went straight to bed.

The next morning when Dave woke for his practice ritual, he was not the only person awake. His parents were eating breakfast at the picnic table so he joined them. His mom smiled asking, "How are your practice sessions going? I'm surprised you are waking without your alarm."

Dave replied, "I'm surprised, too. The practice time is really helping, I think that even with the bad round Saturday I will be able to finish in the top four."

Roger added, "That's great but don't get over confident. On another note, your Mom and I are taking the van to work so Julie has the car. Please respect your older sister and, if she asks you to do something, don't give her any grief. She is in charge while we are at work." Roger may not have anticipated all the things Julie might ask of her brother that day...

Dave nodded agreement, finished breakfast, and then waved good-bye to his parents as he left for the golf course. Dave spent the morning working on his short irons. His newly refurbished nine iron seemed to be okay and his confidence in his short game was getting very strong. He knew if he had a shot between one hundred and one hundred and sixty yards that he could stick the ball within fifteen feet of a target nine times out of ten. He thought about how he wanted some major revenge on Harvey. The next round was at Harvey's home course, the Bay Shore Golf Course. It was a wide open course with long par fours and short par fives. Bay Shore's biggest challenge was the wind that always seemed to blow hard off the north shore of the Island. Dave decided he would focus on his driver and three wood tomorrow.

Dave soon saw Ann walking toward him with her clubs. She walked up to Dave and he kissed her tenderly. Dave still had two full buckets of balls, so he passed one to Ann and she moved to the available practice station beside Dave. They both hit balls for about thirty minutes before leaving for home. The conversation home was casual. Ann mentioned that Jennifer's dad had gone back to work in Charlestown and wouldn't be back until Friday. She also explained that Heather had left for town earlier and that she and Jennifer were on their own for the day. Dave asked, "What are you planning today then?"

Ann replied, "We're going to the beach for the day as usual. We both want to get our bodies nicely tanned for our man."

Dave answered, "I already love the colour, shape, and feel of your body now. You felt incredible last night, my darling cowgirl."

Ann smiled and asked what Dave's golf plans were after the tour was finished. He reported that the top eight players were invited to a tournament at Royal Oaks in Charlestown the week after the final tournament. It was meant to be a tune up for the nationals the week after that. He explained that the top players from the Atlantic Provinces would be there and that it would be a good test for his game. He further explained that he had never played Royal Oaks but had heard it was an excellent course. Ann quickly interjected that her father's firm had a corporate membership there and that she had played it several times with her dad. She suggested that maybe Dave could come over early and play a practice round with her and her father. Dave thought that was a great idea and said they would talk more about it later. They had arrived at Dave's trailer and he said in parting, "I need a shower before I leave for town; so I will see you tonight."

Ann kissed Dave good-bye, "I'll see you tonight."

When Dave entered the trailer Julie was resting on the couch. She agreed to drive Dave to town and told him Beth was gone to the beach with some friends. Dave grabbed a towel before entering the bathroom. He took off his shirt, shorts, and shoes then climbed in the refreshing shower. His hair was full of shampoo when he heard the bathroom door open. He was rinsing the soap from his hair when he felt cool air hit him from the now open shower door. He turned to say something to Julie only to see a naked and smiling Jennifer. She whispered, "Ann told me you were having a shower and Julie only smiled when I asked if she minded if I joined you - so here I am."

Dave immediately embraced Jennifer and kissed her passionately. He said, "This is a very pleasant surprise. I will have to start showering every morning if I'm going to be having such lovely company."

Jennifer replied, "I don't think Mom will be going to town everyday; so we better just enjoy today."

The standup shower in the trailer wasn't very big and, with two people, the extra room was very limited but Dave wasn't complaining about the close proximity. He poured some shampoo in his hands and, after Jennifer had wet her hair, he started to massage the suds into her beautiful golden blonde hair from behind her. He couldn't believe how erotic it felt to be washing Jennifer's hair and pressing against her lithe body. After giving her hair a good lather, Dave moved his soapy hands down Jennifer's round sensual body to enjoy her soft full breasts as he molded his wet body to her soft, soap-covered form. His very erect pole was by now rubbing gently but persistently against her soft round ass. Jennifer moaned, loving the attention, and she reached her hands behind her to grab Dave's ass and pull his rock hard member firm against her ass. She whispered, "You feel incredible. I love you so much."

Dave continued moving his hands down her body and soon his fingers were tenderly probing the nether lips of her love tunnel. Dave gently slid one finger into Jennifer's hot pussy while he used his other hand to massage her clit. Using his rock hard cock like a rudder he guided Jennifer's hips in long rhythmic circles while he teased her with his hands. Jennifer's breathing got steadily faster and her moaning got louder and louder as her orgasm shot through her body. She loved the feel of their bodies meshed together and she decided at that moment that she would indeed have to figure out a way to make this a morning ritual. Her body shook and shuddered as Dave continued to massage and finger her excited body under the hot stream of water.

Jennifer's body slowly returned to a more normal albeit still excited state and Dave continued to hug her as she rinsed the soap off her body. As soon as she felt it was mostly gone she spun around and dropped to her knees in front of Dave. Dave let the shower stream pulsate on his head as he felt Jennifer take his cock into her mouth. Dave remembered being surprised how good Ann was at sucking his cock -- but she was an amateur compared to Jennifer. He was pretty sure they had both read the same book or articles on 'pleasing your man' and he was the first recipient of their research. Jennifer molded her hand around his shaft and slid the crown into her mouth, massaging it with her tongue. She seemed to instinctively know just how to tease and massage his balls with her other hand while she licked and sucked his shaft.

Dave closed his eyes and placed a hand on each side of the shower stall to hold himself up. He could feel his excitement building as Jennifer started to plunge his girth deep into her mouth. She synchronized her hand with her mouth and Dave knew he would not last long, as usual. Jennifer drove his meat deeper and deeper into her mouth until she could feel it slid into the top of her throat. She made a little 'Urk!' sound but successfully fought the choking reflex, taking it a little farther with each stroke. Some of her girlfriends from school who had become very proficient cocksuckers had told her how to do it right. Dave was shocked to feel his prick move steadily farther and farther into Jennifer's mouth and, when he felt her lips touch the base, he cried out, "That feels incredible. I am going to cum."

Jennifer didn't feel, at this early stage of their intimacy, that she was ready to swallow his cum, so she pulled his big dick out of her mouth and stroked it quickly as his love juice shot all over her face. She closed her eyes and felt the hot seed run down her cheeks and then drip off her chin. Dave was looking down at this spectacular sight and couldn't believe it when Jennifer aimed his spurting cock hose right at her face. Dave emptied what felt like a gallon of sperm onto Jennifer's beautiful face. His legs felt weak but, with the help of his outstretched arms, he was able to remain standing. After Dave was finished pumping all his cum and his breathing slowly returned to normal, Jennifer stood up, turned and rinsed all of Dave's seed from her face. She then turned back to Dave and whispered, "I hope you have refilled your wallet and that it's in your shorts because I want to feel your big hard monster inside my hot little cave again. And I mean right now."

Hearing Jennifer whisper these words made Dave's friendly monster quickly come back to life. Dave reached out of the shower and searched through his shorts for his wallet. He quickly retrieved the condom and, with his back to the stream of water, slid it onto his fully recovered and rock hard shaft. Jennifer molded her body to him quickly as soon as he turned to face her. There was a small soap shelf in the corner of the shower and Jennifer put her foot on it to give Dave better access to her hot and waiting wet love cannel. At first, this seemed like an awkward position and it took Dave several attempts to get the head of his dick into Jennifer's steamy opening but he finally found the right spot. Dave gently and slowly slid his now-aligned cock all the way in. Jennifer's face changed from concern to lust as he got himself fully seated. He slowly pulled out until only his crown was pressing between her hot juicy lips then he gently thrust forward. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Dave's neck and thrust her hips to meet his throbbing flesh. Dave pulled back again, this time a little faster and then thrust firmly to meet Jennifer's pushing hips. The watery environment did not seem like a water hazard at all as his balls slapped repeatedly into her quivering flesh on each injection stroke.

The two teens soon found a steady pounding rhythm as Dave's monster pistoned into his best friend turned ardent lover. Jennifer's long wet blond hair was tickling Dave's hands on her back as he moved his lips to give her a passionate kiss. Their breathing was getting heavier and heavier as their tongues raced around each other's mouth. Jennifer was the first to reach her climax; she was rocking and shaking her hips as she moaned into Dave's mouth. Dave could feel Jennifer's love hole spasm with her orgasm and his balls quickly filled and exploded into the condom. Dave thrust into Jennifer with each spurt as his whole body rock through a very intense orgasm. Jennifer slowly dropped her leg from the soap shelf and kept Dave's slowly wilting dick encased by her hot pussy. She hugged Dave tightly and whispered, "You fill me so perfectly. I think you were made for me. I love you and I love how you feel."

Dave replied, "You feel spectacular too. Anytime you want to join me, you are always, always welcome. Maybe someday I'll sneak over and join you in your shower."

Jennifer smiled and answered, "We will definitely have to do this again." Dave reached down and removed the condom. He dropped it on the floor of the shower for later retrieval.

They continued to hug and cuddle under the hot water until they felt it start to cool. Dave regretfully turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. He looked down and saw only one towel so, after drying himself slightly, and without really thinking, he stepped out of the bathroom nude and reached into the closet for another towel. When he turned to move back into the bathroom he saw Julie staring at his reddened dick. Feeling bold and confident with his newfound manhood, he simply winked at Julie and returned to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He used the second towel to first dry Jennifer's hair then slowly and meticulously dried her entire body -- stopping twice to pay special homage to both her luscious breasts and her hot snatch. He massaged her legs with the towel as he flicked his tongue into her hot love hole and Jennifer finally said, "I love that but, if you don't stop, you will have to stay home and satisfy me all afternoon instead of golfing with John."

Dave smiled back and replied, "I think John would understand."

Jennifer hit Dave on his shoulder to snap him out of his lust fog and said, "Let's get going. Ann will be looking for me too."

Jennifer got dressed while Dave finished drying himself. She led them out of the bathroom with Dave trailing and wearing only a towel. Jennifer smiled shyly at the still-amazed Julie as she kissed Dave goodbye and left. Dave went to his drawer looking for fresh clothes, not really wondering about what Julie might be thinking.

Julie had enjoyed Dave's show of his manhood and was thinking that she would love to taste that big piece of meat herself when Jennifer and Dave came strutting out of the bathroom. Julie noticed the very satisfied look on Jennifer's face and Julie decided she better go visit her boyfriend after she dropped Dave off for golf. She was going to fuck his brains out and she thought how she would probably be thinking of Dave when she did it. She watched Dave prance around the trailer in just the towel and she said, "You sure seem to be more confident then you were a week ago. You better watch who you prance around in front of; you may end up getting attacked."

Dave smiled at Julie and replied, "Promises, all I hear are empty promises." As Dave walked towards the couch with his boxers, socks, shorts and golf shirt in hand Julie reached up and pulled his towel off. He laughed at Julie's bold move and stood in front of her with his now half hard pole sticking out right in front of her. His penis traced a few compass points but mostly pointed directly at her parted lips. Dave slowly reached down and pulled on his boxers, then his shorts. He sat beside Julie and stated, "I assume you will return the favour with a similar show, someday."

Julie just smiled back and replied, "Don't hold your breath, big boy."

Dave finished dressing, and then got something to eat for both himself and Julie. After they both ate, they left for town. Dave was on the way out the door when he remembered the condom on the shower floor. He went to the cupboard in the kitchen and grabbed a zip-lock bag. He wasn't sure if the condom might get caught in the reserve tank portion of the trailer or possibly in the sewer hookup for the campsite. Dave didn't want to risk his parents finding the trailer sewer tank full of condoms so he planned to dispose of it off-site. Dave grabbed the family garbage as he left the trailer and asked Julie to stop at the trailer park's community garbage containers.

The drive was unusually quiet as Dave was deep in thought about his two-way commitment to Ann and Jennifer. He had also enjoyed the game with Julie but that was all he saw it as - a game. Julie was also deep in thought wondering if she wanted to take her relationship with Dave from a sibling relationship to a lustful lover relationship. She thought about her new boyfriend and how she wasn't ready to be unfaithful to him even though they were still in the early relationship stages. Dave finally broke the silence with, "Julie, I love you and you have been a tremendous help to me the past week. You commented the other night about my growing up so fast and I owe part of that to you. Our conversations have given me the confidence to go after what I want and even to be bold and walk out of the bathroom nude. I don't want to hurt you but I have made an exclusivity commitment to Ann and Jennifer which I will not break. I don't mind, in fact I enjoy, playing teasing games with you -- but as long as I am with Ann and/or Jennifer all it could be for now is games. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.