A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 9: Stormy Weather

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Stormy Weather - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

As Dave raked the greenside sand trap, he thought about the previous night with Ann and how she had attacked him with as much enthusiasm as he had attacked her. His now rested dick stirred at the memories as well. He had slept soundly after falling asleep smoothly, thinking of Ann's firm lean body molded to his. His morning ritual of 7:00 practices was becoming so comfortable that he was awake before the alarm clock sounded in the morning. He looked forward to getting going because every day seemed to bring a new adventure. His practice time was improving his consistent swing but he knew his biggest challenge was, as for most golfers, his concentration. With so much activity in his new love life (he thought 'I finally actually have a love life.') he knew he would have to learn to focus better.

Dave finished raking the trap - getting it ready for his second bucket of practice balls. He was very pleased the course designers had allowed for this small practice green in the corner of the driving range. With the first bucket Dave had practiced bad lies with the balls located in the flat bottom part of the trap, then with bad uphill lies and finally with bad downhill lies. He had pushed the balls into the sand making them look like fried eggs with only half of the balls above the level of the sand. These shots required a hard accurate swing. With the second bucket he practiced good lies on the three different contours. The sand part of his golf game was good but, even when a golfer is playing well, it is not uncommon to be in up to two sand traps in a round. With these two buckets of balls Dave had hit more sand shots then he had during almost all of his rounds so far this year.

After finishing with the sand trap Dave went to the practice putting green to work on his chipping. He was chipping for about an hour when he spotted Ann walking his way. He immediately walked to her, kissed her gently, and whispered, "Last night was incredible. How do you feel today?"

Ann smiled back and replied, "I loved last night too, but, to tell you truth, I'm a little sore today. I wouldn't want to have to walk eighteen holes because I don't think I could make it. The putting green is a perfect place for me today." Ann set her clubs down and got out her putter and several balls. Dave got out his putter and several balls, too. He put all of the practice balls back in the bucket beside the green.

After about ten minutes of warming up, Ann challenged Dave to a putting contest. They would each use one ball and play each of the six holes on the practice green twice with the person with the honor choosing which hole to putt to next. Dave won the first game by three shots. Ann was teasing him about home green advantage so Dave issued a challenge. "I'll give you five strokes and we'll bet whatever you want."

A very devilish smile came over Ann's face; she walked up to Dave and whispered in his ear, "If you win, I will give you a blowjob. If I win, you have to give me a tongue job."

Dave smiled back and nodded agreement. He thought, 'I can't lose. If she losses I get a great blowjob. If she wins I get those gorgeous legs wrapped around my neck, again. Seems like a win-win situation to me.' After four holes Ann was still four shots ahead. Dave got one more back over the next four holes but with just four holes left Ann was still up by three.

Ann started to feel very confident and the teasing began, "I thought you were supposed to be good. You can't even beat little old me." Then she whispered, "I can't wait to feel your tongue flick across my clit."

Dave was much too competitive and even though an image of the 'Bermuda Triangle' formed in his head, he re-focused on his next putt. The hole choice was his and he chose a twenty-five footer with a small right to left break. He stood back and lined up the putt. He stood over the ball and knocked it right in the middle. Ann hit her putt too hard and then missed the four foot comeback putt. Her three stroke lead was now one. Dave won the next two holes giving him a one stroke lead going into the final hole. The last hole happened to be the farthest hole from where they stood - about fifty-five feet. Dave still had honors so he putted first and only had about four feet left. Feeling confident he stated, "Let's see, when would be a good time. Tonight... no tomorrow night... hmmmm, I'll have to think about that."

Ann smiled back then stood over her ball and hit it. Dave couldn't believe it. The ball was right on line and the weight looked good, too. The ball hit the small metal rod which served as the pin and fell into the cup. Ann jumped in the air and Dave suddenly knew he had to make his putt to tie. He looked at the line from behind the ball and knew it was an easy four footer straight uphill. Ann was standing behind Dave whispering negative thoughts and trying to hex him. As Dave moved to stand over his ball, Ann moved behind him again and continued to whisper negative thoughts at him. Dave had his alignment right and pulled the putter straight back. Just as the putter started to move forward, Dave suddenly felt something run across his balls. The putter head immediately jerked off line and he missed the hole by six inches. He quickly looked down to see the grip of Ann's putter still massaging his balls. Ann pulled it back laughing. Dave turned to face her and cried, "That wasn't fair. You cheated." The truth was he didn't care because a tie meant no action and now he at least had something to look forward to.

Ann just smiled at him and replied, "You didn't state any rules that forbid a little friendly fondling."

Dave smiled back, "You wait. That gives me three reasons to reap havoc on that gorgeous body of yours. You are definitely going to pay."

Ann walked over to Dave and batted her beautiful dark eyes at him and said, "You wouldn't hurt poor little innocent me would you?"

Dave grabbed her and kissed her passionately. Just then he heard. "Hey you two, that's the wrong sport for here. This is a golf course not a wrestling ring. Watch the illegal contact, eh?" Dave smiled and waved to the pro who smiled back as he went to the practice range with what looked like a student ready for a golf lesson. Dave and Ann packed up their golf gear and headed for the campground. They teased and joked with each other all the way. Dave kissed Ann goodbye before he went in the trailer for a shower.

Dave and John had a 1:00 tee time again today. Julie was singing along to a Bare Naked Ladies hit on the radio as she drove Dave to town. After the song was over Dave asked Julie how her summer was going. Julie was at first surprised by Dave's question, but, after seeing the thoughtful look on his face which suggested an honest interest, she told him she was having a great summer. She had started to date a new guy who was really nice and treated her as a special person. After talking about her new boyfriend for several minutes she asked Dave if he had had a good talk with Jennifer last night. She explained she knew they had been gone for a walk for a couple of hours because she was at the pool with Ann. Dave told her it went pretty good; he knew Jennifer had strong feelings for him but didn't want to hurt Ann. Dave and Julie talked about how Dave could watch for clues that Jennifer was upset or jealous and when Julie dropped Dave off at Hornsby he felt confident he could recognize a problem with Jennifer if it happened. Julie drove away shocked again about how considerate Dave was becoming. She was happily surprised to see her baby brother maturing into a caring young man.

The sky was slowly clouding over and Dave wondered if he and John would finish their round before the rain started. John arrived shortly after Dave and today they were paired with a married couple. The husband, Al, was older then his wife, Sue. He seemed like a good golfer and agreed to play the back blue tees with the two juniors. Dave was surprised to see Sue tee off on the white tees used by most of the men members but only some of the stronger women members. Most of the women members played the shorter red or yellow tees. Sue pounded her drive out past Al's and Dave immediately knew it was going to be a fun afternoon. Al and Sue were playing the game for money and Dave got a great charge out of the abuse the two threw at each other. He thought of how he and Ann had been teasing each other today - he saw the similarity immediately.

While they played, Dave and John talked about the French girls and John confessed he had finally talked to a pretty red head that morning. She seemed really nice and John thought she might be interested in a visit to the beach. Dave congratulated John on his early success and told him to keep talking to her. After several holes their conversation moved to the tournament the coming Saturday at Hawk's Hallow. John had played the course twice with Dave but didn't know it very well. Because the course was extremely new, Dave knew he had a huge advantage over most of the other players who had either never played the course or only played it a few times like John. Dave went through all the holes with John and told him how to play each one based on what Dave knew of John's game. John finally looked at Dave and asked, "Why are you pushing for me to do so well?"

Dave looked at him and replied, "As long as I keep playing well, I should finish in the top four. You are sitting in ninth place. We both know your Dad would give you the money to go to the nationals if you can finish in the top eight. We only have three single round tournaments before the final tournament. As you know the final is here at Hornsby and there are only two players above you in the standings besides me that are members here. If you do well this weekend and then decent the two weeks after that, you would have a real good chance of finishing in the top eight. I would love to have the two of us going west together."

John had secretly hoped he would finish top eight but because he was only sixteen, he didn't expect to go this year. He thought about what Dave said and knew he was right. If he played well this weekend with Dave's home course tips he would be in a very good position to crack the top eight.

As the foursome reached the fourteenth hole the rain started to fall in serious volume. Al and Sue were playfully bickering over whether they would finish or not. Al was two strokes behind so he was declaring a cancelled round due to rain. Sue was claiming victory and asking to be paid. They agreed to play the fourteenth hole as a double or nothing. Dave and John decided to continue unless it really started pouring. The two juniors pulled out the rain covers for their bags and their umbrellas. Sue beat Al on the fourteenth and jumped around cheering before she thanked the boys for the round. Al thanked them too and then joined Sue walking towards the clubhouse. She was endlessly torturing Al as they left with a steady rain now falling. Dave looked at John then nodded towards the departing couple, "Dude, do they ever love to torture each other." Then he looked at the sky and added, "We better keep going. We may be playing in rain like this on Saturday, if the weatherman is right, for a change."

The two friends finished the round in the rain and Dave was surprised that John seemed to play very well in the rain. He actually finished the last five holes one under par for a very good round of seventy-three. Dave had finished the last five one over par for a seventy-one. He had a good feeling about John's game and hoped deep in his heart that both could go to the nationals.

As they drove up the road John tried to tease Dave asking, "Do we need to stop for more rubbers? Has the big stud used all of them, yet?"

John was pleasantly surprised when Dave calmly replied, "No the box is still intact - minus two."

John immediately stated, "No way. Did you loose your cherry last night?"

Dave smiled back sheepishly and explained the whole night to his best friend and confidant. Dave also explained that he put the second one in his wallet so he would always have one close. It only seemed like two minutes before they drove through the now mud puddle-covered road of the campground. John told Dave he would come out tomorrow afternoon and practice with him at Hawk's Hallow, if it wasn't raining. Dave waved goodbye to John as his car splashed away through the red QAI mud puddles.

Dave noticed both of the family vehicles were gone and when he entered the trailer he saw a note taped to the fridge. The note said the family went to town to do some shopping and would be home around 9:00. Dave found some cold cuts in the fridge, grabbed a Pepsi, and settled in front of the television to eat. He was just starting his second sandwich when the door opened and Jennifer and Ann strolled in. The three friends got comfortable on the couch with each girl molded to one of Dave's sides. They spent a quiet evening relaxing. Dave knew the payment of his bet would not be tonight because of the rain. He was happy just being with his two beautiful friends and they chatted about what they would do the rest of the week if it rained as predicted. It was now Wednesday and the weatherman was calling for rain right through to Sunday.

Dave's parents arrived home with Beth around 10:00. Roger slid Dave's repaired nine iron into his golf bag and said, "Good as new." before he and Carol said goodnight and went into their bedroom. Beth joined the three couch potatoes lounging around and they watched tv for another hour before Jennifer and Ann kissed Dave goodbye and went back to their trailer. Dave's parents were already in bed so Dave had a brief talk with Beth. He asked her how she was doing and she explained that a boy named Ryan from her school had asked her out for Friday night. He had been asking her out for six months but because she had been more interested in Dave, she had turned him down. Now that she was comfortable with Dave as a loving brother, she decided to call Ryan and he immediately asked her to a show. Dave gave Beth a gentle kiss on the cheek and told her he wished her well with Ryan. Beth hugged Dave and went to bed.

The next two days it rained non-stop. Dave practiced for about an hour each day in the rain, just to get a feel for golfing while he was wet. He, Jennifer, and Ann had filled their days with board games, swimming in the rain at the campground pool, and activities in the games room of the campground. Dave went to sleep Friday night thinking about his golf game the next day but also thinking that he and Ann had not had a chance to be alone together all week. He could tell Jennifer had enjoyed the time with both Ann and him. He also knew he still had two more weeks to spend with Ann before she went back to Charlestown.

Saturday was still raining but not heavy enough to cancel the tournament; the course was judged playable. Dave went to the course and practiced for a half hour before the tournament was due to start. His dad had warned him to take lots of dry towels and pull them out of the bag throughout the round when Dave felt the grips of his clubs were getting wet. Dave had all his rain gear on. He was wearing a green nylon rain suit to keep himself dry. He had the plastic cover over his golf bag. He also rented a pull cart to keep his clubs off the ground. Dave went into the clubhouse to get his tee time and found out he was playing with Harvey Thompson. Harvey was in third place in the standings, one behind Dave. Dave had never played with him before but he had heard from some of the other players, that Harvey liked to play head games with his opponents. This was new to Dave but he had confidence in his game and felt he could deal with anything Harvey tried to send his way.

John teed off two groups in front of Dave. Dave watched him tee off the first hole and wished him luck. While he was waiting to tee off he saw Ann and Jennifer walking towards him. Ann came right up to him, gave him a big kiss, and wished him luck. She whispered in his ear that she had a surprise for him but didn't elaborate any further. Jennifer stood beside Ann and wished him luck as well. Jennifer was wearing a red nylon rain jacket and a pair of navy dress shorts that went almost to her knees. Ann was wearing one of those long yellow rubber-looking raincoats with a hood that went just below her knees. The yellow jacket accentuated her black hair and dark complexion. She looked gorgeous. Ann and Jennifer wandered over beside the tee while Dave waited for his turn to tee off. Harvey walked up to Dave and said, "Hey, is that your girlfriend? She's gorgeous. How did a limp dick kid like you get a girl like that; she needs a real man like me."

Dave was immediately pissed off. He thought about what he had been warned about Harvey and walked into the woods beside the tee for a second to compose himself. After a few minutes he was relaxed again and walked back to the tee ready for golf. Dave vowed 'Harvey isn't going to play any head games with me.' When it was Dave's turn, he hit a perfect three wood down the left side of the fairway and only had a lob wedge left to the green. The rain was steady but not extremely heavy. Dave was pumped for this round and he wanted to shoot the lights out. When it was his turn to hit in the fairway he hit the lob wedge three feet from the hole. He was thinking, 'Fuck you Harvey - I'm gonna kick your ass.' Harvey had hit a decent drive and put his second shot on the green about twenty-five feet from the hole. After Harvey missed his birdie putt, Dave stroked his putt in confidently and walked to the second tee one ahead of Harvey. The other two golfers in their group made a par and a bogey.

Dave hit his four iron perfectly up the right side of the par four second hole. He knew he would be just short of the pond and in perfect shape for another wedge to the green. Harvey pulled his shot left off the tee but was still in the fairway but with a much tougher approach shot then Dave. The other two players were also down the left side of the fairway. Dave walked alone up the right side of the fairway which was contoured with several large mounds. The mounds grew to ten foot high hills in the rough beside the fairway and, as Dave approached his ball, he saw Ann and Jennifer standing by the woods half hidden behind a large mound. He looked at the two beautiful girls and was suddenly shocked by the view of three pale white triangles surrounded by soft brown skin and then bright yellow rubber - Ann had flashed open her rain coat and was wearing nothing underneath. The sight was incredible but suddenly Dave remembered where they were and he quickly looked around to see if anyone else could have seen her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.