A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 4: Nine Iron Lesson

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Nine Iron Lesson - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave told everybody he was heading to bed for a good night's rest; Roger gave Dave an approving nod. Dave tossed and turned for a while trying to get tomorrow's Buzzard's Bluff course out of his thoughts but he kept playing and replaying all the holes in his head. He finally dozed off by changing topic and thinking about how sexy Beth looked and how much he would love to suck on her firm young breasts. Dave woke at 7:30 and couldn't get back to sleep so he turned off his alarm and got up. He got some cereal and milk from the kitchen and went outside to sit at the picnic table. It was peaceful in the morning and he watched as the campground came to life. The squirrels were scampering around looking for food and the children were yelling to their parents to wake up. At about 8:00 Roger came out and ate breakfast. He said the ladies were still sleeping and he would drive Dave to the course. They left about a half hour later for the forty-minute drive.

Roger dropped Dave off and said, "You know this course will eat you up if you get too aggressive. Play smart. You hit the ball long and have good control so you've the perfect game for this course. Keep it in play and, if you make a mistake, take your bogey and move on. Don't try to make up for your mistake with a high risk shot that will give you a double bogey or worse."

Dave answered, "Thanks Dad, I'll remember that. John said he would drive me to North Beach after we're done. I'll see you later." As Roger drove away, he made a mental note to ask his dad for some advice sometime on dealing with girls.

Dave played incredibly well and shot 71. He got in trouble three times but remembered his father's advice and played it safe each time, eschewing a high-risk approach. Although he made a bogey twice, he did sink a thirty-foot putt to save par the other time. Randy Gallant shot 71 as well and they tied for the win. On this tour there are no playoffs to break ties; the winners just split the points. It would be different if it were the final two-round tournament which is at the end of July. If that tournament is tied there is a playoff for the top spot. After four weekends, Dave was now tied for second overall for points with an increasing lead over fourth place. John likewise had another respectable round in the high 70's and was sitting in ninth place. John loved the game but he wasn't as dedicated as Dave. He liked to play but didn't like to practice. Because John had chauffeured Dave around for the last two months he got to practice a lot more than he ever had before and it was really helping his game. Dave suspected however, once he moved to the campground and could walk to play, John would revert to less practice. Dave hoped John could somehow hold on and at least squeak into eighth place. It would be great if they could travel west together.

As John and Dave returned to North Beach Campground, Dave noticed a van parked beside Jennifer's trailer so he and John went right over. Jennifer must have heard the car pull up because she came running out of her trailer and jumped into Dave's arms. Her long blonde hair smelled like coconut and Dave could feel her large dense breasts pushing into his chest. He pushed her back and said, "Wow, you look gorgeous." He looked down at her developed body and teasingly whispered low enough so no one else could hear. "Did you get implants over the winter?"

Jennifer blushed, punched his arm, and replied, "No, Silly. You're bad." Dave and Jennifer had always loved teasing each other. She wasn't long coming back with her own barbs, "I see you got a lot taller over the winter. I hope that's not all that grew." And she looked right at his crotch as she said it. It was his turn to blush. Jennifer turned and said hi to John just as Dave noticed some movement back at door of the trailer. He looked around, then froze at the sight. He couldn't believe his eyes - it was a beautiful black haired goddess he had never seen before. She had an athletic body - lithe and tall with narrow hips and perky breasts. Dave could feel his tongue getting tied even before trying to say anything. Jennifer whispered, "Close your mouth before you scrap your chin on the ground." And she laughed at dazzled Dave.

Dave shook his head to clear his mind. He tried to compose himself and looked at Jennifer as she continued, "Remember? I wrote to you two months ago to tell you I had a new friend and she might come stay with us for a couple of weeks. This is Ann. She's here for three weeks." Jennifer turned to the approaching Ann and made the introductions, "Ann, this is Dave and his friend John."

Ann walked toward Dave, put out her soft hand, and said, "Hi Dave, Jennifer told me all about you. I've been looking forward to meeting you for months."

Dave was stunned at the contact. Jennifer, even Jennifer with a new set of outstanding breasts, that he could handle. But the novelty of meeting Ann scrambled his brain. He mumbled incoherently, "Jennifer, uh... you were coming... I uh... you look... hello... " and helplessly dropped Ann's hand.

Jennifer tried to support her friend Dave. She put her arm around him and said, "Relax, big boy! Stop drooling, catch your breath, and start over. Ann won't bite you." Dave hadn't told Jennifer about the trouble he had had all winter trying unsuccessfully to get girls to go out with him. He had first asked out a very popular girl but had made the mistake of doing the asking in front of her friends. She was a true bitch because when, he started stuttering nervously, she immediately teased and mocked him to impress her friends. Since that time, Dave had become ever more paranoid and self-conscious when talking to girls -- to a point of becoming an incoherent babbling fool every time he met a new one.

Dave gave Jennifer a really dirty look and pushed her arm off his shoulder. He was angry at himself for losing control and then angry at her for embarrassing him. He knew she didn't understand but this was not a teasing matter. His tongue felt frozen, anesthetized like when he went to the dentist for fillings. He looked at John who was also staring at Ann. Then Dave gave Jennifer another dirty look and tried to calm himself; but he knew he had to get out of there. So he lied, "Dad wants to know how I did today; I have to go find him." He looked at Ann and managed to say, "Nice to meet you." as he walked away. He saw John wave goodbye and they both headed for his trailer.

When Dave and John got around the corner of Jennifer's trailer, Dave looked at John and just shook his head saying, "I'm such a fucking idiot. Why does my tongue have to knot up every time I try to talk to a girl?" John just looked at him and shook his head in bewilderment. Dave stood there for a minute with his hands over his face and tried to compose himself. He finally looked at John; John just shrugged. John knew Dave had to work this out himself. After another minute Dave turned and they went in his trailer. Carol's van was gone; there was a note on the fridge saying the family was at the beach and they would be back around 5:00. Dave looked at his watch - it was 4:30.

John said, "I told Mom I would be home for supper so I have to leave now. I know Ann is gorgeous, the way she looked at you, I think she likes you too. Just relax and try to get to know her little by little. You'll be fine."

Dave thanked John for his advice as John left. Dave sank back on the sofa to try and collect his thoughts. He heard John's car door slam shut and the motor start. John hadn't driven half way up the road when the trailer door opened. Dave looked up at Jennifer as she closed the door behind her. Dave and Jennifer never knocked when they went into each other's trailer. They were like family. She walked over and sat down beside him. She tearfully said, "I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I was just trying to make you feel better. We joke with each other all the time and I thought it would help."

Dave looked at her -- a tear was rolling down her check. He put his arms around her and hugged her. He answered, "I just didn't know what to say. Ann looked so beautiful, and she was smiling at me, and my head started to go a mile a minute, and my stomach was doing flip flops, and I couldn't get my tongue to work, and here I go again..." Jennifer tried to push him back to look in his stressed face but Dave had tears in his eyes and he didn't want her to see that, so he wouldn't let go.

Jennifer pushed harder and Dave finally moved back. She rubbed a tear from his cheek and she said the four words all males hate to hear, "Dave, you're a nice guy."

He looked at her and shook his head and questioningly said, "But?"

It was Jennifer's turn to look at Dave askance as she said, "But what?"

Dave replied, "I assumed that was what you were going say next. Something like but Ann has a boyfriend or but Ann only likes girls or but Ann doesn't like you like that or..."

Jennifer quickly cut him off. "Dave, relax! Saying 'you're a nice guy' is not a bad thing. Ann is crazy about you. She has been talking so much about meeting you that I'm starting to get jealous. She knows we are best friends and I told her you are really good looking. I also told her you were a wonderful person to be with. She saw just what she expected to find."

Dave started to feel better and asked Jennifer, "Does she think I'm a goof now that she met me?"

Jennifer shook her head and answered, "No, she was actually flattered that you reacted the way you did. Jennifer moved to Charlestown from Toronto in February. She got a lot of grief at school because all the girls were jealous of her looks. She is actually quite shy. Come back over to my place and try again."

Dave slowly got to his feet and helped Jennifer up. He hugged her passionately and, shifting into a different manic mode, said, "You are my best friend. You have nothing to be jealous of. If you want me - all you have to do is say the word and I will never look at another girl again." He pushed her back and looked intensely into her eyes, "I love you more than anything and if you want me - I'm yours."

Jennifer looked shocked at his sudden declaration. When she considered his recent stress, she smiled softly and replied Lightly, "We are friends, close friends, too good of friends to go there right now; but you never know, I might take you up on that love offer some day." She grabbed Dave's hand and led him to her campsite.

Ann was sitting alone at the picnic table feeling very bewildered and concerned. She remembered her family's move to Charlestown four months earlier. She had left all her friends behind and Charlestown had not been friendly to her when she got there. The kids in her new school and her new neighbourhood treated her like an outsider. She would never forget the many nights she cried herself to sleep feeling lonely, rejected, and humiliated. Her parents had tried to convince her it would get better once she made some friends but she didn't think that would ever happen. The day she met Jennifer she had been late for a class because she was crying in the locker room after a disastrous gym class where several girls had teased her torturously about being 'a snob'. She was running down the corridor racing to class when she collided with Jennifer as she went around a corner. Jennifer helped her pick up her books. When Jennifer noticed Ann had been crying she took her to a bathroom and helped with her makeup. Jennifer told Ann that the particular girls teasing her were two of the school sluts who were driven by fear of competition for all the boys' attention. Their nastiness was defensive and aimed at diminishing Ann's attractiveness. Jennifer and Ann quickly became bonded friends. Jennifer introduced Ann to her group where she was accepted very quickly for her own positive qualities. Ann's shyness and innocence had been seen as arrogance and ignorance but Jennifer and her friends quickly learned how special Ann really was and her popularity in the school improved dramatically.

While Ann developed many new friendships over the last three months of school, Jennifer was by far her best friend. Ann learned that Jennifer moved to rural QAI for the summer to live quietly in a campground. Jennifer's mother was a teacher which meant they spent the entire summer there together while Jennifer's dad traveled back to Charlestown to work during the week. Jennifer talked endlessly about Dave so Ann assumed they had an intimate relationship together but learned that surprisingly was not the case. She never really understood why Jennifer and Dave had not become an item. Jennifer obviously loved Dave deeply but Ann reasoned that it was some form of a brother/sister relationship. Jennifer showed Ann some pictures from the previous summer and re-lived the fun they had when she and Dave were together. Jennifer talked endlessly how they would talk for hours about friends, school, and life in general. Jennifer told Ann how she knew that, if she were ever in trouble or ever needed anything, Dave would be there for her. Ann had grown so fond of Jennifer that she knew if Jennifer felt like this about Dave that he had to be very special. When Jennifer invited Ann to go to QAI for a few weeks, Ann convinced her parents to let her go. She had already decided that, if Dave was anywhere nearly as nice as Jennifer said, she would pursue an intimate relationship with him. She had been very skeptical and guarded with most of the boys at her school because of how they had treated her when she arrived. She had dated a few of them but never found anyone she wanted to have a long term relationship with. Even before leaving Toronto, Ann had dated several boys but never found anyone willing to see past her good looks and into her heart. Ann wanted a relationship based on friendship and Dave appeared to be the perfect candidate. She had already started to fall in love with Dave, or at least the image of him Jennifer had drawn.

Ann had been surprised and put off by Dave's reaction to their first meeting. He seemed to have been mesmerized by her looks and that was not at all what she was expecting. She had imagined their first meeting for months now -- it was nothing like what had just happened. Ann was re-thinking her visit when she saw Jennifer and Dave coming to join her. Jennifer sat beside her and Dave sat across from them. His stomach was doing flip flops again and he could feel his tongue going numb but he managed to say, "Hi, Ann." Ann looked right at him and smiled. He thought he was in heaven. She had beautiful hypnotizing dark eyes, and he felt himself being drawn into the fog of panic again.

Jennifer saw him going all gaa gaa again and knew how she could possibly draw him out of it. She asked, "How was your golf game today?"

That was all Dave needed. He shook the clouds out of his head. His tongue shrank back to normal and his vocal cords stopped squeaking as he told them how he tied for first, then went on to describe many of his shots and how he played some of the holes. Jennifer was used to this because, although she and Dave had only played a few rounds together (she didn't enjoy playing very much), Dave always told her about his golf and she had learned most of the terms and rules. Jennifer indeed knew how to get Dave to relax. He was always comfortable talking about golf and the distraction from only thinking about Ann worked well. He raved on, shyness banished, for about fifteen minutes with both Jennifer and Ann listening intently. Suddenly he realized that Ann might not know a thing about golf. He looked at her and asked, "Did you understand everything I just said? I just rattled on and on without thinking you may not know or care anything about golf?"

Ann smiled, showing a row of even white teeth, and replied in a soft voice, "I understood everything. My dad is a golf nut and I have been playing since I was eight. I'm not near as good as you but I can usually break ninety and I understand both the lingo and your success." Ann smiled again as she thought 'this was the Dave I was expecting'.

Dave laughed out loud, thinking how her dad must be a lot like his own father. They saw Carol's van coming up the road. Dave looked at Ann and said, "Here comes my golf nut dad now, so I really better go home and give him the details. Do you two want to go to the pool after supper?"

Jennifer replied, "My parents drove to town to get groceries. They should be back anytime. I have to check with them first but we should be able to go to the pool later." Ann nodded concurrence.

Dave said goodbye as he went home. Roger met him coming around the corner. He went through the whole round again and it was similar to the first week when he won. Roger was ecstatic and Dave enjoyed seeing him get so worked up. They were just starting to eat supper when Jennifer's parents drove in. They waved to the MacDonalds as they pulled in and about five minutes later Jennifer came over. Dave walked to her; she said she and Ann could go in about an hour. He asked if Beth could come and Jennifer said that addition was no problem. After supper Dave asked Beth if she wanted to join them at the pool and she was really excited about going with her brother and two older girls. Dave changed into his bathing suit. Beth still had her daring outfit on from the beach. They talked to Carol, Roger and Julie while they waited for Jennifer and Ann. Julie was taking Roger's car into town; there was a big concert for the Canada Day celebrations. Carol and Roger were going to a party along with Jennifer's parents. They told Dave and Beth that they would be home before midnight. The whole family talked for about a half hour before Beth and Dave went to collect Ann and Jennifer.

Ann and Jennifer had finished getting ready before Beth and Dave arrived. The four of them started up the road to the pool. Dave felt more comfortable around Ann and he couldn't believe he had been so nervous just a couple hours earlier. He really liked the way Ann joked about her dad and he saw her as more than just a beautiful goddess. He was surprised that she was only a couple inches shorter than him.

This was considered the first weekend of summer and the campground always filled up quickly. The campground was supposed to be for families only but, because it was located across the street from the most popular bar in North Beach, there were always people who would find a way to sneak in. They would check in with girlfriends or have older friends or family check in for them. That was always a problem but Gerry kept a pretty close eye on it. As the four were walking past one of the tent sites there were a half dozen older guys drinking and partying. The drinkers started yelling at the girls. Dave gave them a dirty look and he and the girls kept walking while ignoring the rude comments.

When they got to the pool they met several other friends who were seasonal renters as well. Ann slipped off her shorts and shirt. Her bikini was bright yellow and looked incredible with her dark hair and dark complexion. Dave tried to stay cool as his eyes traveled up and down the length of Ann's well-formed body. For the first time in months, Ann took delight from a positive male appraisal; she thought Dave looked pretty good as well as she eyed him slowly in return. Dave was distracted and surprised to see Jennifer strip down to a light blue high cut bikini. She had always worn a conservative one-piece suit in previous years but the two-piece looked great on her. She had shapely hips and her large bosom nouveau was pushing the top out nicely. She caught Dave staring and winked at him. He started to feel his dick getting hard with heat from both girls; so he quickly dove in the pool.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.