A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 19: Roadtrip

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Roadtrip - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave and Jennifer's father Ron were headed for Charlestown where Dave had a golf date with Ann's father. Neither were saying much. Dave stared at the hypnotizing wipers moving back and forth across Ron's windshield. Dave hoped the rain would stop before they reached Charlestown. They had been driving for thirty minutes and were nearing the bridge. The six o'clock start was slightly earlier than Dave was used to so he was slightly tired even without the wipers making him more drowsy.

For his part, Ron was focused not only on his driving, but also thought about the enjoyable weekend with his family. He was looking forward to an upcoming two week vacation. He thought about Dave and how Jennifer and Ann had obviously fallen in love with him. He and Heather had initially been very concerned but after the major blow up three weeks earlier things settled down and both Jennifer and Ann seemed very happy. Ron trusted Dave but still struggled with letting his little girl grow up. Heather had been very insistent that they stay out of it so he nervously listened to his wife.

Ron said nothing and continued to check the slick roadway for possible hazards.

Looking through the slow-moving drops on the side window, Dave reflected on the non-stop rain the last three days and how he and Jennifer had filled their time. The visit to the love hut on Saturday had been exciting and memorable. Playing card games with the two families on Saturday had also been fun. Sunday was filled first with a trip to town and the shopping mall. Dave and Jennifer saw a movie which made two movies in one week - very unusual to go to the cinemas twice in such a short period of time. Last night had been a repeat of Saturday night with more cards and family time.

Ron's car drove onto the bridge and Dave strained to look over the concrete walls. The view from a car was very poor because of the height of the walls. A van or pickup provided a much better view over the barriers. Dave marveled how engineers could build a seven-mile bridge. Dave could barely remember the ferry which had preceded the bridge but his father always said how happy he was to see the new bridge finally completed.

Ron spoke to Dave about his golf, making the ten minute drive across the bridge pass quickly. Dave noticed the rain easing up and his prospect of golfing improved.

By the time they reached Charlestown the rain had completely stopped and it was actually sunny.

Ron dropped Dave at Royal Oaks and wished him luck. It was just after eight o'clock so Dave knew he had time to hit some practice balls. He went into the pro shop, leaving his golf bag and backpack sitting outside. He bought a large bucket of balls and proceeded to the driving range.

Dave had been hitting balls for about a half hour when he heard a familiar voice. He turned as Ann ran to him and hugged and kissed him. He smiled at the attention, "You really did miss me, didn't you?"

Ann quickly looked around before she replied, "You will see this afternoon just how much I missed you."

Dave took her in his arms again kissing her tenderly. Ann's father and another man Dave didn't know soon walked onto the practice tee with three small buckets of balls. George walked up to Dave and shook his hand, "Nice to see you again, Dave. Congratulations on finishing second on your tour and making the island team." He then motioned towards his associate and continued, "This is Justin Gormley, one of my larger customers and golfing buddy."

Dave smiled at Justin as he shook his hand, "Nice to meet you, sir."

Justin chuckled, "Nice to meet you too, Dave; but please call me Justin - we are on the golf course now and all titles are checked at the pro shop."

Dave smiled understandingly then turned back to George, "Thanks for inviting me here to play. I have heard lots of great things about this course and it looks gorgeous."

George nodded agreement as he, Ann, and Justin each took a small bucket of balls and starting warming up. Dave hit his last dozen balls then excused himself to the practice green. Dave wanted to spend at least a half hour on the practice green getting a feel for the speed and slope of the greens. Dave found the greens slightly faster than what he was used to but loved the smooth roll of the well-manicured greens.

After a while Ann joined Dave putting. Her father and Justin joined soon after.

When Dave felt he was comfortable with the speed of the green he asked Ann, "Where is your car? I want to put my backpack in it." Ann smiled and led the way to the parking lot.

She explained, "I have Mom's car with me so when we are done we are going to my place. Dad is going back to work so he took his car for that. I hope you remembered your swimsuit so we can swim in our pool."

Dave smiled and tapped his backpack to indicate he had remembered as he put the pack in Ann's mother's car.

They arrived back at the practice green just as the starter was calling them to the first tee. Dave asked the starter if he knew what colour tees the junior tournament was using the next day and the starter said they would use the blue. Dave asked George and Justin if they would mind if he played the blue tees. Both smiled and said they would like to try the longer blue tees for a change as well.

The starter handed each of them a scorecard and Dave immediately sat down to review the card. He learned there were four par-threes, four par-fives and ten par-fours. All par fives looked like driver holes but the par fours seemed to be split evenly between long holes over four hundred yards and shorter holes below three hundred and seventy five yards. Dave had already planned to hit his three wood or irons off the tee on the shorter holes.

The first hole was three hundred and seventy eight yards so Dave took out his three wood. He let George and Justin hit first and was pleasantly surprised to see both hit decent drives - not overly long but both were in the fairway. Both had hit drivers and George seemed to watch Dave quizzically as he practiced with his three wood. Dave settled over the ball and hit a perfect three wood down the middle. His tee shot finished twenty yards past the one hundred and fifty yard marker. George's drive was just short of the one fifty marker while Justin's was about ten yards behind George's ball.

George was surprised to see his daughter hit off the white tee instead of her usually red tee but, after she nailed a drive to beside Justin's ball, he turned to her, "You did learn a thing or two from Dave, didn't you?"

Ann nodded yes in reply. Dave was glad George wasn't looking at him because he was snickering to himself thinking about the other few things he taught her - ones not related to golf.

Justin missed the green with his approach shot as did George but Ann put her shot in the middle of the green. Dave estimated his distance to the hole to be about one hundred and forty yards because the pin was on the back of the green. Dave hit a full pitching wedge which landed five feet past the hole, bounced once then sucked back twelve feet leaving Dave a six foot uphill birdie put. Justin chipped on, missed his putt for par but made his bogie.

George chipped on and sank his putt for par before Ann two putted for par. Dave took his time reading the putt before knocking the putt dead middle for an opening birdie.

The second hole was a very short par four. Dave hit a four iron off the tee but it was too long and rolled through the dogleg fairway into deep rough. George, Justin, and Ann all pared the short hole but Dave's shot from the long rough ran through the green into a tough sand trap. He blasted out to ten feet but missed the putt leaving him with a bogie. Dave made a very strong mental note to make sure he put his tee shot in the fairway on this short but tricky hole.

The third hole was a long par five. Dave had his driver in his hand and after watching Justin and George hit good drives, again in the fairway, Dave connected on a huge drive that finished seventy yards ahead of both George and Justin, just inside the two hundred yard marker. George turned to Justin, "Holy shit! Did he ever pound that one." He then looked at Dave, "Is that how far you normally hit that thing?"

Dave just shrugged, "I hit that one pretty good but it's only a little farther than my normal drive."

After Ann hit another good tee shot, George and Justin walked up the hole talking excitedly about Dave's huge drive. Ann smiled at Dave, "I knew Dad would shit himself when he saw how far you can hit the ball."

Ann, George, and Justin all hit their second shots up the fairway well short of the green. Dave hit a nice five iron onto the green before two putting for a birdie.

The rest of Dave's round went similar to the first three holes. He would make a birdie and then select the wrong club or make an errand shot and make a bogie. At the end of the round Dave had one more birdie than bogies and finished with a very satisfying seventy-one. Dave felt he had learned a lot about this course and felt confident he could do better tomorrow.

Dave had watched George and Justin play but hadn't really followed their scores. Ann, however, he watched very closely. He watched her golf game closely too and knew she had a very good score going. When the scorecard was added up, George shot eighty-one and Justin shot eighty-eight. When George had finished adding up Ann's score he looked at her with a very surprised look on his face and asked, "Did you really shoot seventy-eight from the white tees?"

Ann nodded proudly knowing she had played her best round ever. George hugged her with pride, "Great score, I was so distracted by Dave's huge shots that your consistent shots went unnoticed. I am very proud of you; I always told you that you could be a great golfer if you wanted." Ann started to reply but her father quickly echoed her past words, "I know you only want to play for fun. But, I'm still very proud of you."

George then turned to Dave, "It was a true pleasure to play with such an incredible young golfer. I have never seen anyone hit the ball so far and also have such accuracy with his approach shots. I think this round helped you a lot today because I know you will shoot a much lower score tomorrow. Some of those holes are a little tricky the first time around." George then motioned towards the clubhouse, "Do you two want to come inside and eat diner with Justin and me- It's on the company."

Dave and Ann looked at each other, nodded agreement then followed the two men into the clubhouse. Dave said to Ann, "Great round. You were never in trouble once, were you?"

Ann smiled, "All that practice time paid off." She then whispered, "Now I'm ready to go practice our other game. I have been dying to get a good grip on your shaft all morning." Dave smiled as they sat down across from her father and Justin.

Justin and George complimented Dave many times on his game and even went so far as to ask him to come over to Charlestown at the end of August and play in a corporate tournament with them. They figured with Dave on their side for the team event they would be a shoe-in to win.

Dave and Ann both had fish-n-chips for diner before waving goodbye to George and Justin. As soon as they got in the car, Dave kissed Ann passionately. After a long breathing-taking kiss, she playfully pushed Dave back and said, "Let's get to my place."

When they arrived, Dave got his backpack out and Ann gave him a tour of the house. Cindy was sitting in the living room reading and, after an affectionate welcome - Cindy stood and hugged Dave to her body - Cindy told Ann, "Take Dave upstairs and get him ready for a swim."

Ann continued the tour ending with her room where she closed the door and jumped into Dave's arms. Dave had just noticed the soft pink walls and large doll collection sitting inside a glass wall case when Ann started peeling his clothes off. Dave suddenly put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Do you think this is a good idea with your Mom in the house?"

Ann chuckled as she replied, "A month ago I wouldn't even think about having any guy in my room; but after the past week with Mom, I'm gonna fuck your brains out with her downstairs."

Dave looked shocked as he stuttered, "Are you crazy? I'm not making love to you with her right below us."

Ann already had his shirt off and was pulling his shorts and underwear down when his hard erection bounded out of its confinement. Ann smiled up at Dave from her knees, "Looks like part of you is saying yes."

Ann saw the disapproving look on Dave's face so she explained, "Look, Dave, this past week Mom and I have become best friends. She saw the huge changes you made in me and we had many long talks about sex, love, and men. She told me all about her first few love experiences and how awful they had been. Then how she made love to an older man who showed her how to enjoy sex. She told me she could tell the first time she saw me with you that you had made me very happy. She gave me these," Ann pulled a handful of condoms out of her bedside drawer, "and told me to be very careful but enjoy making love with you. She also took me to her doctor for a checkup and a prescription for the pill. My period ended on Saturday so I took my first one this morning."

Dave smiled as he stated, "I can't believe how great your mom is. If you are on the pill, why do we need the condoms?"

Ann explained, "The pills have to be in my system for one complete cycle before you can be assured they will work."

Ann could see the puzzled look on Dave's face. She could tell he wanted to ask something but was feeling too self-conscious to ask. She finally asked herself, "What? You obviously have a question; what is it?"

Dave was suddenly looking very bashful as he stuttered, "I don't know what a cycle is. What do you mean?"

Ann fought an urge to laugh at Dave's sudden shyness but she remained serious and patiently explained about a women's period and cycle and how the birth control pills often helped moderate a woman's menstruation.

When she was finished explaining it all thoughtfully and thoroughly, Dave dropped to his knees and kissed her before he whispered, "Thanks for not laughing at me. I have heard lots of locker room talk about girls being on the 'rag' and other crude stuff like that but I never really understood what it all meant. I now know what most of it means and won't have to nod agreement like a dummy anymore. Thank you."

Dave then kissed her passionately as he started to pull her shirt over her head. Ann's white lace bra came into view and he could see her dark nipples through the thin white material. Dave moved his mouth to one of her hard nubs and sucked it through the filmy lace. Ann moaned in appreciation as Dave reached behind her and smoothly unclasped her bra before pulling the straps off her shoulders. Ann snickered, "You're a little better at that now then the first time we were together in your room."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.