A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 16: Roger Plays a New Course

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16: Roger Plays a New Course - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave's father, Roger MacDonald, was sitting at his desk on that hot Friday afternoon daydreaming about the coming weekend. With only a half hour left in his workday he was using the time reflecting on his life. His life to date had not been especially unique, but it had not been easy, either.

Roger had been born in Edwardton in 1960, the last child in the family. His father was an accountant with his own practice which he operated out of the family's basement. Roger's mother also did accounting work, helping his father. Roger's dad worked very hard but made sure he spent quality time with his family. Roger had two older brothers and one older sister. Alan was only three years older, Robert was ten years older, and his sister Sheila was fourteen years older.

His family has always been very close and still gets together for all family birthdays and similar occasions. Roger's father, unfortunately, died when Roger was only thirteen. Sheila was a single nurse at the time and she moved back into the house to help Roger's mother with the house and especially the finances. Roger looked up to Sheila as if she were his second mother.

Roger found out, many years after his father's death, that his father had spent all the money he had earned on the family. When his father died, there was just barely enough insurance money to pay off all the existing bills but none to provide going forward for his mother and brothers' future. Roger had always admired and loved both his mother and Sheila for providing for him and his brothers.

Since Roger was relatively young when his father died, his memories became fewer and faded with time. His father had, however, instilled a lot of important qualities in Roger and Roger still strived everyday to meet the image he had of his father. The qualities he most cherished were honesty, love, respect, and dedication. Roger tried his hardest to develop these same qualities in his own children.

The MacDonald family loved to golf. Roger's mother and father were both members at Hornsby and he and his brothers eventually joined the same club. Sheila was the lone non-golfer in the family. Roger had tried to pass the same passion for golf down to his children.

Roger never considered himself to be either rich or poor. His father had always given them everything he could afford (and sometimes some he couldn't) but they didn't drive fancy cars or have exotic toys such as boats or motorcycles. Roger remembered how his father would often fill the family vehicle with neighbourhood kids and they would all go to the beach or a drive-in movie. Roger's father would never allow any neighbourhood child to be excluded. He never asked for money for the drive-in; he just took them all. If any of the kids didn't have money for the canteen, Roger's father gave them the same amount he gave his own kids.

That love-rich childhood grew into a similar love-rich adulthood. After finishing UQAI with a business degree, Roger got a job at the hospital in the administration office. He there met a beautiful student nurse -- he and Carol were wed within two years. Their first child, a girl, followed a year later. Within just a few more years his family had grown to include a son and another daughter and he couldn't have been happier.

Roger worked hard and effectively. When the position of hospital administrator was offered to him at the age of thirty-seven he accepted; he felt that, by moving to a senior management position, he had achieved one of the major goals he had set for himself.

Roger had been very inexperienced sexually when he met Carol. He had only had sex with two other girls and considered himself a close-to-total novice in the bedroom when they first married. That changed drastically with many years of marriage and Roger now considered himself a decent lover. He and Carol still had regular, exciting lovemaking sessions and he loved to search for new things to try.

As a happily-married man, Roger was proud that he had always been faithful to his loving wife. He had had several opportunities to be with other very seductive women but had too much love and respect for his wife and family to jeopardize his happiness by straying.

Carol's family was not as close as Roger's and that had always bothered him. Carol was one of nine children but, except for her twin sister Kate, she hardly ever even saw her family. Roger had at one time tried to get her family to be closer but soon realized that her family tended to be very jealous and judgmental of each other. After getting caught in the crossfire of several family battles, Roger quickly learned to stay completely out of Carol's family issues.

Regardless of the family traits, the twins Kate and Carol remained incredibly close. When Kate's husband Alfred died very unexpectedly in a car accident, the two sisters went from close to inseparable. Over the two years following Alfred's death, Carol spent at least two days a week with Kate. Roger admired the support she provided for Kate and her two children; that fit his concept of how ideal families should operate.

Kate had married very young - when she was only seventeen. She had raised two children who were both in university now. She had told Roger many times since her husband had died that she loved her husband dearly but wished she had experienced more of life before she married.

After reflecting on family matters, Roger then thought about how well the summer was going. He was happy to see Beth becoming a happy self-confident teenager and prayed the worst days of worrying about her were now over. Julie was also showing significantly increased maturity and helped to care for and often chauffeur her siblings around. It was much easier for Carol and himself to enjoy their summer when they knew Julie was looking after her younger brother and sister.

And finally there was Dave. Roger was truly shocked how much Dave had grown up over the past year. He was becoming the man Roger had dreamed he would be. He was showing responsibility beyond what Roger had ever imagined. He showed tremendous passion for his sisters and had earned the family and even many of their adult friends' respect.

Roger was happy Dave seemed to finally have gotten more comfortable with girls; actually, he thought, Dave must be well past comfort and to the point of intimacy. He had seen him cuddly-close -- first with Ann and then with Jennifer as well. It was obvious that both girls were crazy about him and willing to share. Roger was confident Dave would be careful - they had had several lengthy discussions about respecting women and also about taking the necessary precautions. He even felt a little jealous thinking about how he had been so shy with zero confidence at Dave's age. He was eighteen before he had lost his virginity and even then it was just sex -- no love, no passion.

Just as he was thinking about his teen shyness, Roger heard a noise at his door and looked up to see a sexy smiling nurse. She stepped into his office, closed the door, walked around the desk, and sat directly in front of him on the edge of his desk. Her dress rode up her hips as she spread her legs and placed her feet on his chair - one on each side of his legs. Shyness clearly a remnant of the distant past, Roger peered up the sexy white dress and admired the pink thong panties hiding Carol's pretty bald mound.

Roger moved his hands to Carol's legs and rubbed her thighs as he worked his way north. When he reached her pink panties he slid the material to the side to trace a finger around her pouty lips. He lowered his head between Carol's nicely tanned thighs and licked small wet circles about her quivering lips. He had just slipped his tongue between the petals of her flower when he heard a sudden knock at the door. He pulled his head back quickly as Carol dropped her feet onto the floor. She quickly adjusted herself and took a standing position behind Roger as he called, "Come in."

Roger's secretary entered and apologized, "Sorry, Roger but I need this letter signed before you leave for the weekend." She placed the paper in front of Roger as she smiled at Carol. Roger read the letter before signing it and thanked his secretary as she left.

Roger smiled at Carol and thought how much he loved it when she surprised him with her friskiness. They had made love on his desk several times and he still enjoyed the implied risk of the kinky situation. Roger stood and pulled Carol close, "I love you so much. You make me feel like the luckiest man on earth."

Carol smiled back at Roger and kissed him passionately. She whispered in his ear, "You make me feel incredibly special, too. I get hot and excited just feeling your strong arms wrapped around me."

Roger reached under her dress to take the soft round globes of her ass in each hand; he kissed her tenderly before replying, "You're getting me horny as hell but I promised Julie we would be home for supper -- so we better get going."

Carol nodded agreement and they walked out of the hospital arm in arm like two horny teenagers.

The drive to the campground was mostly filled with discussions about work; then Carol changed the subject to an interesting topic, "Kate needs some help around her house tomorrow and I have plans with Heather. Dave is going up west to golf so I was hoping you would give Kate the afternoon to look after whatever she needs done."

Roger smiled at Carol then asked, in a deeper and somewhat wicked voice, "What will you pay me if I help your sister?"

Carol replied with a sly smile, "If you service Kate, I will give you whatever you want. And I mean anything, stud."

Roger thought Carol's use of the word 'service' was a bit strange but smiled approvingly; his thoughts quickly changed to the possibility that he might finally get Carol to experiment with anal sex. He had suggested it several times before but Carol was very, very cold to the idea so he had dropped it each time. This might be the opening to the opening he was hoping for. He asked, in one drawn-out word, "Anything?"

Carol smiled at Roger, knowing full well from his past suggestions he was still thinking about popping her tight bottom cherry, and replied evenly, "Yes, I do mean anything."

Roger could feel his dick hardening and his own sphincter constrict as he thought about the possibilities of a new backdoor dimension to their love life. The entrance to North Beach Campground was just ahead so Roger smiled, then nodded his agreement before asking, "What time is she expecting me?"

Carol replied, "Anytime after noon."

As they entered the campground, they saw Beth at the pool with some friends so they waved as they passed. The van was at the campsite when they pulled in; Roger thought, 'Julie must be home.' When they entered the trailer Julie was indeed sitting on the couch and reading a book. She looked up and explained that she had just gotten home from town and that Dave was not due home from End of the Rainbow until after supper.

Carol and Roger thanked Julie, then went to their room to change. Roger started to get a little frisky and tried to get some advance payment for services to Kate but Carol politely put him off with just a few deep kisses and hugs -- saying Julie would hear them. They finally changed and went to the kitchen to prepare supper together.

Julie helped them make supper and, when it was almost ready, she went to the pool to get Beth. The four of them enjoyed a quiet supper. Roger saw Ron's car pull into their campsite. He waved to Ron but knew that Ron would probably enjoy a little private and intimate time with Heather before they came over to visit.

Sure enough, an hour later Ron and Heather came over smiling and full of life. Roger explained his plan for a campfire that night and Ron nodded agreement to the good idea. Julie and Beth's boyfriends arrived after supper and the youngsters all went to the pool for a swim while Ron, Heather, Carol, and Roger sat around and talked.

Dave and the two girlfriends returned around eight thirty and agreed to stay around for the campfire. Roger and Ron prepared the campfire before returning to the picnic table to sit and talk with their wives.

Julie and Beth returned from the pool with their escorts just before dark.

As the sun set, Roger lit the campfire. Within twenty minutes the moon and stars were lighting the black sky and the campfire, burning a bright orange and red, was lighting the MacDonalds' campsite. Roger had his guitar out and was playing his mellow old songs, again. Soon there were dozens of adults and children around the campfire roasting marshmallows and singing happily. The aroma of the wood fire seemed to add to the closeness they all felt that evening.

Roger thought how he truly loved to see his whole family cuddled by the fire enjoying quality time with family and friends. He watched as his three children cuddled with their respective girlfriends and boyfriends. Roger felt truly blessed.

After about an hour of singing, Roger noticed Dave kiss both Ann and Jennifer then go into the trailer to get a good sleep before the next day. Roger again felt proud of his son's dedication to his golf and his willingness to leave two beauties behind as he went to get rest. He would also have to check and be sure Dave had condoms.

The fire party continued for several hours before finally breaking up just after midnight. Roger went to bed tired but happy. He cuddled next to Carol and held her large breast in his hand as he dreamed about holding Carol's full hips while driving his hard shaft deep up her tight ass.

Roger woke around seven. Carol was still sleeping but he felt wide awake so he slipped out of the warm bed, dressed quietly, and went outside to eat breakfast. He said good morning to Dave just as John's car came into view on the dusty clay road. Dave stood up, grabbed his clubs, and walked to John's car as it pulled into the campsite. Roger wished both Dave and John good luck and reminded Dave, "Play position on Mill Stream. Make sure you play the course and don't let it play you. Have fun and enjoy."

Dave thanked his father before the two young golfers drove up the road stirring up a cloud of red dust. Roger ate a good breakfast and decided he would go hit some golf balls for a while. He made a note for Carol explaining where he was going and telling her to have a good day with Heather.

Roger walked over to the golf course, following the same path Dave took everyday. As he walked past the clubhouse to get his clubs from the storage building, he heard someone yell his name. He looked over and saw several members he knew socially. They called him over and explained that one of their foursome cancelled. They asked Roger if he could join them. Roger looked at his watch and asked what time they were teeing off; they said seven forty-five. Roger knew it would take about four hours to play and decided he had time to play before going over to Kate's; so he agreed.

Roger had only played with one of these members before and found the round very enjoyable. He played quite well and shot seventy-eight even though the wind came up very strong during the late morning making the back nine play much tougher than usual. The other members all shot around the same.

One member, Phil Barnes, asked Roger if Dave was playing at Mill Stream today. Roger said he was and Phil elaborated, "I was on the practice range the other morning practicing and I stopped to watch Dave hit some balls. He has a beautiful swing -- and does he ever hit it long. After I finished, I asked the pro about him and the pro said he is the best young golfer he has ever seen. The pro further mentioned that he had played with Dave a few weeks ago and that Dave had shot sixty-seven easily. He also noted that Dave would be going to the nationals next month and would probably do quite well. "Wish Dave the best of luck for me, would you?" said Phil at the end.

Roger was beaming with pride as he listened to Phil. He replied, "Thank you, I will wish him luck for you; but, if you see him before he goes, wish him luck yourself. Dave would love to hear it directly from you." Phil nodded agreement as Roger explained he had to go because he had plans in town.

The three members thanked Roger for playing with them and invited him to join them anytime. Roger stored his clubs and walked quickly back to the campsite. It was just noon as he arrived so he grabbed a sandwich before getting into his car for the drive to town.

He was still wearing his blue dress shorts and white golf shirt when he arrived at Kate's. He had taken a backpack with scruffy clothes and sneakers in case Kate had some dirty work for him to do.

Roger knocked at Kate's front door and waited for his wife's equally gorgeous twin to answer it. The door opened after a short time and Roger admired the beautiful long full legs of his sister in-law. She was wearing a short white flowered sundress that was barely mid thigh long. Roger smiled at Kate's pretty face as he struggled not to stare at her ample mounds pushing the sun dress straight out. The dress was cut quite low showing ample cleavage. Roger could tell Kate was not wearing a bra because he could faintly see her dark nipples through the white part of her dress.

Roger noticed how Kate's posture seemed to lack the confidence of her twin. Carol always stood very straight with shoulders held back. She showed her self-confidence in her stance and mannerism. Kate on the other hand seemed to slouch slightly and generally showed less confidence in herself.

Roger shook his head to clear out the delightfully nasty thoughts which began racing through his mind. He could feel his shorts stirring but didn't want his wife's sister seeing him get a hard-on while thinking about her. He tried to change his train of thought to a different track. He asked, "What do you need done, Kate?"

Kate smiled, turned to walk into the living room, and replied as Roger followed her, "I first need to clean out the back room in the basement. It's full of old junk that Alf had collected over many years and I finally got around to sorting through it last month. I also cleared a lot of junk out of the barn in the back yard. A lot of it is just too heavy to carry alone. The staff at the city hall said they would take it to the dump for me if I put it beside the street. I had hoped to get Nathan to help me before he left for his trip to Europe but I wasn't ready for him to help before he left. I don't think Angela could handle some of the bigger stuff and she is in New Dominion visiting university friends for the weekend, anyway. I really appreciate your manly help."

Roger watched Kate's hips swing and his mind again started to race thinking that if she wasn't wearing a bra, she might not be wearing panties either. He only half heard what she said and smiled at her as she turned to face him again. He held up his backpack and asked, "Where can I change? I wasn't sure what you wanted me to do so I brought some old clothes in case it looked like a dirty job. I think a change of clothes is definitely needed."

Kate smiled a devilish smile similar to the ones Roger had seen Carol use many times just before she was going to suggest something very kinky. Roger loved that look. Kate answered, "You can change right here if you like. I promise I won't stare... too much." Kate then giggled as if trying to cover her own excitement. She added in a firmer voice, "You can actually change in the bathroom down the hall. I have to change out of this dress as well. I bought this two weeks ago when I was shopping with Carol. Do you like it? Let me turn so you can see all of it."

Kate then did a little spin and Roger no longer had to wonder if she was wearing panties because, as she spun, the dress rose up and showed a very quick glimpse of her full luscious ass and a nice brown landing strip of hair nestled neatly between her legs. Roger almost stuttered as he complimented, "It looks beautiful. You look truly gorgeous in it."

Roger could immediately sense that Kate seemed incredibly pleased with his simple compliment. He thought she almost seemed like a schoolgirl when she thanked him and spun again before leaving the room to get changed. Roger again got nice look at her bare ass and his shorts were now tented with his rock hard pole. He kept telling himself, 'It's Carol's sister; calm down before you lose control. It's Carol's sister; you can't be thinking these thoughts.' But as hard as he tried, he couldn't get the vision of her lush ass out of his mind.

Roger walked down the hall with the backpack covering his crotch. He entered the bathroom and changed into his old clothes. The biggest problem he now faced was that the shorts he had brought were cut-off sweat pants which meant they fit very snuggly. He had nothing to hide his raging hard-on. He walked around the bathroom trying not to think about Kate's naked body but the more he tried to forget it the clearer the vision got. He subconsciously started thinking about licking and fingering her hot snatch and his cock was as hard as he could ever remember it.

After many minutes of fruitlessly trying to get his hard-on to subside Roger decided on a desperate albeit scientific act - he decided to see if masturbating would help relieve his tension. He pulled out his throbbing love muscle and started to stroke it as he stood over the toilet. His eyes were closed and he was getting closer when he suddenly heard a loud knock on the door. "Are you alright in there, Roger?" Kate's voice broke his concentration but his hard-on was still sticking out proudly.

Feeling guilty for his dirty thoughts he pushed his still hard dick into his shorts and turned facing the door with the backpack again covering his crotch. He opened the door and replied, "I'm all ready lead the... way."

Roger had almost all the words out before he noticed that Kate was now wearing a pair of skin-tight white shorts and an old cut-up tee-shirt. He could tell immediately that she was still not wearing any underwear because there were no lines in the shorts and he was sure he could see a trace of compressed dark pussy hair through the thin white material. As he looked further up he saw Kate's smooth trim and nicely tanned belly. The tee-shirt was cut-off across the bottom of her large breasts and he could see the soft bottom of her round globes. The sleeves were also cut out and the opening for the arms was much, much larger than necessary.

Kate noticed Roger's stunned look, smiled, then stated, "Looks like you're ready. Let's go!" and she turned again with that unusual-looking lightness to her step.

When she turned the breeze caught the side of her shirt and the opening flew open even wider giving Roger a full view of her round soft mound. Roger almost choked from surprise but, as a child being led to candy, he followed her, almost drooling with desire. As he passed the front door, he threw down his backpack and thought, 'She obviously doesn't care if she shows me all her assets; so why should I care if she sees the effect she is having on me?'

Kate walked through the kitchen towards the back stairs with Roger close behind. She glanced over her shoulder and quickly admired his raging hard-on -- but didn't stare too long. She was dreaming of feeling that big piece of meat inside her when she reached the door to the basement. She opened it and continued downstairs. After reaching the bottom she continued through the family room and led Roger to the back storage room then stopped and pointed at a large pile of boxes, "These all have to go to the street." She smiled at Roger, admired his raging hard-on again before she nonchalantly walked over to a box and started to pick it up.

Roger was standing by the door thinking he was in heaven watching his beautiful sister-in-law flaunt her almost exposed body in front of him. He watched Kate bend over to pick up a box; but, as soon as her arms went around the box, her large breasts fell out from under her shirt. She looked up at Roger who was staring open-mouthed at the delectable tit flesh exposed to his widening wanton eyes.

Kate looked to see what he was staring at and pretended to be shocked, totally shocked, that her breasts had fallen out of her shirt. She first adjusted them back under the shirt, then stood, walked over in front of Roger, looked passionately into his eyes, then in one quick smooth motion she pulled the top over her head. Her two large breasts, freed of all restraint, rebounded and then stopped with a seductive residual quiver in clear view of Roger's ogling eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.