Moonchild - Cover

Moonchild

Copyright© 2003 by J. Emery

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story of a man's induction into a cult of female followers of the Moonchild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Harem   First   Violence  

Joshua returned to Boston completely healed. The long regeneration process was painful and tedious, but he felt invigorated and strong. During his three months of recuperation, he directed the severing of ties with the traitor Carrie Reese. His lavish multimillion-dollar estate outside Pine Ridge where she previously lived was now being used his headquarters in the Southeast. She was able to escape him unscathed, but that oversight would be corrected with another bloody message to the vassal of Calin.

The butler walked into the parlor where Joshua was relaxing and announced, "Sir, there's a Penny McBride here to see you."

"Yes Thomas, I was expecting her. Take her to the throne room and I'll meet her there shortly." Joshua responded to the announcement.

"Very good sir." The butler said as he left the room.

Penny knelt before the massive throne and bowed her head in supplication. When she looked up the Lord Card was standing by the golden chair wearing a long black robe with red trimming. "My lord, I have come as you directed."

"Have you accomplished your goal?" He asked.

"Yes, I am pregnant with his child." Penny was terrified, but tried to act bravely.

Joshua walked down to the floor and stood in front of the beautiful teenager. "Stand up, I want to look into your eyes."

Jenny complied and stood meekly looking down. With his index finger he lifted her face and directed his piercing stare into her lovely green eyes. Joshua was drawn into Penny's mind and then moved downward through her body until he was viewing the embryos. He touched each one carefully and felt Moloch send some of his essence into the embryos. They glowed slightly then returned to normal. The connection was completed and the trap set by Calin sprung.

A tremor shook the time-space continuum throwing Joshua's consciousness out of Penny's being. He stood dizzy and confused for a moment wondering what had happened to him.

"Is something wrong my lord?" Penny nervously asked.

"Uh, no everything is fine." Joshua said quietly. "In fact you may be happy to know that you are carrying twins, a boy and a girl." He paused then continued. "Does Calin's vassal still trust you?"

"Yes, he knows I carry his child and dotes on me like an overprotective father." She answered warmly.

Joshua thought for minute then said. "Good, return to Pine Ridge and stay close to him. You are carrying his only male heir and that should be a powerful bargaining chip in the future."

Penny left and Joshua returned to his throne and sat down. "Moloch, what happened down there?"

Moloch's cold emotionless voice sounded in his mind. "Calin and I both have tagged the embryos. This has joined our essence in them. They will become powerful humans independent of anyone's control. We have altered the human race and maybe created the instruments of our own destruction."

"Shall I kill the girl? The embryos can't live without her." Joshua's solution sounded simple and easy.

"No, I was forced to leave her body by the embryos. They accepted my power but rejected me. If you try to harm the girl, I'm sure it will be you who dies." Moloch grew silent.

"Is there nothing we can do to correct this blunder?" Fear was in Joshua's voice.

"The tremor in the continuum reached the entire universe." Moloch paused, "Maybe the council will awaken to the fact that they can no longer ignore the human race."

Joe was dozing on the sofa in the living room of his new house when the doorbell rang. He opened one eye and watched as Jessica ran to answer it. He could hear Carrie and Angela discussing the pros and cons of a vegan diet in the kitchen as they worked on a lamb roast. He hoped the cons won, because the thought of a meatless diet was repugnant.

Jessica opened the front door and said, "Oh, hi Penny, come on in. Dad's in the living room." The two girls walked into the room and sat down opposite Joe.

"Did you enjoy Boston?" Joe gave Penny a knowing look.

"You know about my connection to Lord Card." She replied. "I can see it in your eyes."

"I felt the tremor in the time/space continuum and I knew that Moloch tagged the embryos just as Calin did." Joe said. "But I've known since the night you got pregnant. You remember when I told you that I thought you fainted? Well, I scanned your memories and I found your memories of Joshua. I also know that you are being coerced, so Calin set the trap for Moloch." Joe fell silent wondering if he should continue.

A tear traced a path down Penny's cheek. "You're not angry? I mean he is determined to destroy you. You are the first person to successfully attack and harm him. He was using me as a weapon against you and Calin."

Joe decided to continue. "The twins you carry have the power to drive Moloch from this dimension. They are the next step in human evolution and will eventually bring the Council of Seven to its knees. I'm afraid there will be a concerted effort to kill your children."

Penny burst into tears. "How can I protect them?" Her eyes went wide. "Do you want to kill them?"

"No Penny, you will be safe here with me, and the twins are able to protect themselves." Joe answered truthfully.

Jessica was listening to the conversation between her father and friend. "Dad you talk about the fate of the human race like it is a trip to the mall. Do you not grasp the significance of what you and Penny have created?"

"Jessica you underestimate my reasoning for impregnating Penny in the first place." Joe shook his head. "Calin showed me the ultimate end of this union. My great grandchildren will be as different from you and me as we are from the apes in the zoo."

Penny began to sob. "How did I get mixed up in this fiasco? I feel like a toy stretched to the point of breaking by two children. I didn't volunteer for this assignment. If I refused he would have killed me."

"Well," Joe interjected. "We can't undo the deed. It is even beyond my power to turn back time, but I will protect you and our children."

"Don't pretend to be some knight in shining armor. You are using me for purposes beyond my understanding and very much responsible for the danger you are promising your protection." Penny spat back at Joe.

"Why are these beings like Calin and Moloch here? This isn't their world is it? Shouldn't we have the right to be left to our own evolution?" Jessica asked.

"You make a good point." Joe answered. "But consider this, if it weren't for the council of Great Ones, humans would not exist. What happened to Penny also happened to a species of hominid many thousands of years ago, producing the first humans. Someday in the distant future scientist will be looking for the evolutionary link between sapiens erectus and the descendants of Penny's twins."

"I know I'm going to regret asking this question, but what happened to the hominids after the Great Ones intervened?" Jessica asked.

Joe looked down at his feet. "They became extinct." He said flatly. "They were destroyed by the humans in the battle for food and shelter."

"You haven't answered why the Great Ones are still here." Penny pointed out in a quiet voice.

"Humanity was an experiment that isn't complete. There are three members of the council that would like to destroy humanity and end the experiment and there are four who want it to continue to its natural end. Calin and his allies stand between you and a certain death." Joe explained to the two girls.

"Joe the food will be ready in about five minutes, if you want to clean up a little." Carrie announced from the dinning room door.

"We'll be there in a few minutes." He answered.

"Is there a way to end all this without bloodshed?" Penny asked as she worked her way to standing position.

"That's where the twins will help. Calin hopes that when Moloch realizes he can't destroy them he will give up his quest for the planet Earth." Joe sighed and continued. "Personally I believe he will attempt to destroy the planet regardless out of pure hate."

After the meal Joe was helping Carrie clear away the dirty dishes when she asked him, "I overheard the conversation between Jessica, you, and Penny, and I was wondering if you have met the other five vassals?"

"No I haven't. Why do you ask?" Joe replied wondering where she was leading.

"They are a strange lot. I went to the last council meeting with Joshua and I found them mostly indifferent to humanity and its needs." She laughed. "They're going to be pissed that you and Josh messed up their peaceful world."

"Calin isn't concerned with their reaction. He believes they need to be shook up a little, but we will find out their intentions soon enough." Joe replied. He carried the last of the dishes to the kitchen and retired to the den to watch the news and a ballgame.

The front door opened and a loud chorus of giggles in the entry way. Joe heard the chatter coming his way, and Carolyn, Maggie, and Angela surrounded his chair. "We want to try out your new sauna downstairs, is that ok." Maggie asked as she unbuttoned the front of her shirt and flashed her perky breasts at Joe.

"You can come in, I mean, with us if you want." Angela said as all three girls burst into fits of giggles again.

"Don't listen to them." Carolyn said as she tried to pull Joe to his feet. "Those two are such sluts. We just want you to come and join with us."

The sexual overtones aroused Joe, and when he stood to follow the girls the bulge in his pants was obvious.

"Look at that." Maggie said as she pointed to his full crotch. "I think he has evil intentions regarding our chastity."

"Oh I hope so." Carolyn purred. "I do hope so."

The three girls were shedding clothes all the way down the stairs, and by the time they reached the sauna they were nude. They rubbed their naked bodies all over Joe as they removed his clothing. Carolyn pulled his shorts down to his ankles and as Joe stepped out of them she took his penis into her warm mouth.

The sensation pushed him over the edge and he hugged Maggie and Angela tight as he pumped his semen into Carolyn's willing throat.

"You know Joe," said Maggie as she sat up. "You should have a warning label tattooed on that thing of yours. It's dangerous and addicting."

"Its wonderful isn't it." Carolyn was looking a Joe with wide eyed wonder again.

Angela was still trembling as she tried to stand. "That one felt so good it hurt. I'm not sure I can walk, because I'm still experiencing small orgasms."

Joe opened the door to the sauna and found Carrie and Penny already there. Their naked bodies were glistening with sweat and they were sharing a passionate kiss. The noise of the door started the two lovers and they both looked at Joe. "Come on in and close the door, before you let the heat all out." Carrie ordered from the steamy mist inside the cubicle.

Joe looked at Penny. "Our children are not yet born and already you're in someone else's arms.

Penny looked somewhat embarrassed as everyone burst into laughter. She was still a stunningly beautiful girl even with her stomach swollen with expectant motherhood. Her face broke into a radiant smile and said. "I suspect that father of my unborn children has been busy pollinating flowers in other gardens recently as well."

The sauna was made to hold four people, but they were all able to enter the steam filled room. Joe was surrounded by soft feminine flesh and when they moved breasts, butts, and pussies brushed him.

Carolyn straddled his lap and grasped his cock with her hand. She placed it at the opening of her vagina and slid slightly forward forcing him inside her hot wet love canal.

"Oh, now that feels good." She said as she rocked on his lap. "You are the best lover I've ever had."

Joe touched Carolyn's soft breast as he leaned forward and kissed her hungrily. She responded with a deep moan and he felt the mussels of her vagina tighten around his cock. He hugged her tightly to his chest as he emptied into her. Carolyn became rigid and arched her back as she jerked with intense pleasure. When she relaxed he held her close and waited for her to revive, but a few seconds later another tremor seized her and she experienced a hard orgasm.

When she opened her eyes she seemed dazed and confused. She looked at Joe and said, "I want to have your children."

Before he could answer Maggie and Angela pulled him onto the floor between them, he was sandwiched by their luscious bodies and he could feel the hard nipples of their breasts poking his chest and back at the same time. Angela rolled him on his back and she impaled herself on his throbbing manhood, meanwhile Maggie positioned herself over his face facing Angela. The two girls kissed and caressed each other while Joe brought them both to orgasm with his cock and mouth.

Later as they lay together in Joe's bed experiencing the afterglow of their lovemaking, he asked them if they were using protection.

"I don't need any." Angela replied. "Remember, you fixed me." Everyone burst out laughing.

"I'm on the pill, so I'm safe." Maggie stated flatly.

Carolyn looked a little worried. "I really haven't thought about it. I mean being gay and all; I never had to worry about getting pregnant until now."

"You can find out if she is pregnant can't you Joe." Asked Angela remembering what Joe did to her a while back.

"I suppose, I can if she lets me look into her mind." Joe thought for a moment. "What do you think Carolyn?"

"I don't know." Carolyn answered not sounding scared. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I will do two things, check and see if you are already pregnant and change your metabolism so your body rejects my semen." Joe replied to Carolyn.

"What if I'm already pregnant?" She asked still worried.

Joe rubbed her cheek to calm her down. "You will have to decide if you want to keep the baby or have me terminate the fetus. It would be your choice."

Joe put one hand on Carolyn's head and the other on her abdomen, and then he closed his eyes and quickly made the necessary changes. "You're not pregnant and your body will reject my semen. Other men will be able to impregnate you, so you will need protection if you sleep with anyone else."

A tear slipped down her cheek. "I'm sorry." She said between sobs.

"What's wrong?" Carrie asked. You should be glad your not carrying his child look what it's done to Penny.

"I was hoping I was pregnant." Carolyn replied. "I don't want him to ever leave me. Does that make sense?"

"There's plenty of time for that later." Joe answered as he lightly kissed her exposed nipple. "I'd be proud to give you a child, but let's wait until you're sure you're ready."

Joe reclined in his Knoxville office. His practice was booming and money was flowing into his bank account at an unbelievable rate. For the last six months he won every case he argued, and his reputation as a litigator was growing daily.

His secretary opened the door and stepped inside. "Mr. Corbin the young woman you were expecting from the Attorney General's office is here to see you. Do you want me to send her in or make her wait for awhile?"

"Yes Linda, by all means make her wait for awhile. I'll buzz you when I'm ready." Joe asked curiously.

"She has no idea you knew she was coming today. Here's her card." She handed the card to her boss.

About twenty minutes later a stunningly beautiful brunette was ushered into Joe's office.

"Ms. Barnes, how can I be of service to you today?" Joe stood and shook her soft hand in a calm friendly way. "Please, have a seat."

"Mr. Corbin, a complaint has been lodged with our office by the District Attorney concerning conduct as a lawyer." She took a folder from her case and opened it. "We have investigated the allegations and you have won several cases where acquittal was virtually impossible."

"Virtually is not the same completely impossible. What exactly are you accusing me of doing Ms Barnes?" Joe leaned back in his chair and met the woman's stare.

"Jury tampering, Mr. Corbin, pure and simple jury tampering." She sighed, "We are in the initial stage of the investigation and we have yet to find presentable evidence. But we are still looking, I confident we will have proof before long."

"Ms Barnes, unless you manufacture the evidence there is none to find. I have enjoyed this conversation, but I must ask you to leave. You are more than welcome to return when you find the missing evidence." Joe stood to show the woman from his office.

"You knew I was coming today, didn't you?" She asked startled by this insight. "I don't understand how, though. I didn't even tell my secretary."

"Lucky guess, I've been banned from several casinos because of my ability to see into the future." Joe answered sarcastically.

"Don't toy with me Mr. Corbin." She seemed confused as to what to do next.

"I can save you some time and energy. My secretary has copies of the case files listed on that warrant and will give them to you when you leave. I had them brought down from Pine Ridge last night." Joe opened the door and pointed to a sealed filing box on his secretary's desk.

"That no good! I want the originals." She shouted.

"Ms Barnes, the originals are in the custody retired Chief Justice Milton Bradshaw of the state Supreme Court who is serving as my lawyer. You may contact him to arrange access to the files you desire." Joe took a document from his coat pocket and handed it to Ms Barnes. "That's all the information you need to contact him. I hope you don't mind but I told him to expect your call."

"This is very irregular Mr. Corbin." She managed to say as she collected her thoughts.

"Yes Ms Barnes it is, but it is also completely legal." Joe closed the door to his office and left her standing in the hall with her mouth standing open.

Joe watched her with his mind's eye as she grabbed the box of files and stomped out the front door of his office suite. The thought crossed his mind that with the powers he now possessed he could easily rule the world. Life was good.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.