Anal Wife - Cover

Anal Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Claire Castillo

Chapter 11: The Sportsman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Sportsman - Susan Bunkers and her obsession with backdoor pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

The next morning Susan woke up excited and well-rested. She climbed out of bed with the feeling of exuberance. She looked at herself in the floor length dressing mirror. Her long smooth thighs were as tanned as ever. Her soft loins led nicely into her sweltering bush. The vaginal lips were clamped shut, but even so there was a hint of ease-juice. Her smooth belly rode upwards into her large, soft chest. There the pendular boobies and erect nipples were predominant. Her silky blond hair, a bit straggly from a nights sleep, hung down to her soft shoulders. "Well," she said, "only one more thing to take a look at." She turned around and looked over her shoulder. She reached back and grabbed one bun. Pulling it away from the crack, she was able to see her delightful little hole. "Ah, yes," she said, "and it's empty right now." She let the bun flop closed and dressed in a short skirt and loose blouse. She wore no underwear.

Her idea for passing the morning in an enjoyable manner included a quick walk through the local shopping mall, there to see if she couldn't find herself a man who would fuck her ass hole. She was testing out her new found sexual freedom as much as possible.

It was, then, in the "All Sports Supply": store where she met her next anal lover. She went in to get some information about ski equipment, and the salesman who helped her also turned out to be the owner of the store. His Name was Ralph, and he had the appearance of an experienced skier, tanned, ruddy, probably in his early thirties, which made him about ten years older than young and luscious Susan. "You know," she told him, looking at this or that set of ski poles or boots or skies, "I've never gone skiing before, but I sure would like to try it."

"You look like a girl," said Ralph, "who's tried just about everything else. In the way of sports, I mean." He smiled and picked up an aluminum pole painted in iridescent. green. "You take this pole here," he said, running his hand up and down the smooth metal stick, "it's for an expert. It's properly balanced, trimmed for extra grip, and it can make a world of difference."

"I suppose," she said, "it would have to be in the right hands, though, eh?" She eyeballed his crotch and looked him in the face. "You know what I mean, Ralph?"

He slid the point of the pole up between Susan's legs. "It is in the right hands," he said. She spread her legs while looking over his shoulder to make sure no one was watching them. Then she took the pole and placed it up next to her snatch. "I think you're right, Ralph," she said. "But I think you've got your pole in the wrong place, if you know what I mean?" She took the end of the aluminum rod out from between her smooth loins and turned around. Ralph held the handle of the pole, and Susan held the sharp end. She wasn't wearing any underwear. She picked up her skirt and applied the middle of the rod to the backside of her pelvis. "Now if you were able to give me a pole that would help in this kind of skiing," she said, "I might be interested." She let loose of the pole and Ralph drew it away. He put it back on the shelf. "I think we might have something along those lines," said the skier.

He left her alone in that back portion of the store, shut the glass door leading into the place, and pulled the shade. Then he posted a "closed" sign and came back to where Susan was casually inspecting women's parkas. "Does it get cold up in the mountains?" she asked him without looking.

"Not in the mountains I go to," said Ralph. He stroked her buttocks through her loose skirt. He could feel the smooth mounds of ass flesh he'd been privileged to see just a moment before. "The mountains I prefer are as warm as burger buns toasted on an open fire." He squeezed her butt lightly, and then pulled up her skirt. The bare flesh of Susan's ass made the skier blush crimson. "Well," he said, "these sure are a nice pair." She still had her back to him, and she leaned forward using a wrack which supported ski boots and clamps for support. She spread her legs and consequently her cheeks.

Sportsman that he was, Ralph took advantage of the new slopes. He ran his finger up and down Susan's groove, and he spread his fingers so that he could clamp open both of the flesh hillocks. When he had a good view of her anus, he applied one digit to it. He goosed her hard and fast. "Oooh, God," she moaned, "that's a real skier for you. Wow!" He twirled his finger in her asshole tube, waited for her to say that she'd had enough. But to his surprise and delight, she never stopped him. He crammed his finger all the way up her ass hole and she just kept leaning forward, with her skirt draped over his wrist, her flesh soaking up his finger. 'Well, well, well," he said, "you're quite a skier yourself, baby. I think we might be able to learn a little something from each other." He pulled his goosing digit out from between Susan's willing flesh slopes.

"Yeah," said Susan, turning around and unbuttoning her blouse, "I think I might like taking lessons from a pro like you, Ralph." She smiled and showed him her big tanned titties. "I'm more of a beach person, you know," she said, "but I can get into some nice creamy snow just about anytime, so long as it's hot creamy snow. You know what I mean, Ralph?"

He took hold of her big breasts and squeezed them, rolled them in his hands, and stroked the big mushroom colored caps and cherry colored nipples. "I think I do know what you mean, babydoll," he said. "And I'll be happy to supply you with just about anything you need for that kind of an outing." He pulled her by the titties and she came close to him, her blouse open. Her big smooth breasts worked like flesh handles. His hands slid down around her slender waist, along her smooth stomach, and he kissed her hard in the mouth. "That's just something to get to know you by," he said when they broke away. By then she'd unbuttoned his shirt and she was busily stroking his strong athletic shoulders. She slipped her hands down along his torso and applied a light pressure to his flesh pole. "There's something that I really need" she said, "just to keep my balance." She squeezed his cock, the bulge in his trousers. "But it's hard to do when it's all wrapped up like that." She quickly started trying to get his belt undone. But she met with frustration. The thing looped strangely, and she started moaning about it. "All right," said Ralph, "let me get this undone for you." He smoothly reached to his own belt and undid it for her. She picked up where she'd left off, pulling his trousers down, exposing the bulge in his underwear. He wore boxer shorts and she had to get his prick clear of the slit in the front. Once she did, she found that just as frustrating. "I want the whole thing," she said. She managed to get his underwear down around his waist and off below his knees. "There," she said. "That's more like it." She fell to her knees.

"You going to kiss it a little?" he asked.

"No," she said, "I'm going to eat it a lot!" With that she stroked the head of his mushroom cock pole into her face. Her thick moist lips clamped down around the big spongy head and she sucked hard. "Mmmm," she hummed, "mmmm." She used her tongue to rub the tip, to slide against the shaft, to work out on the base of the big phallus. A minute later she clacked her mouth off of his dick. "That's nice, Ralph. Nice and big and ready." She came up with her legs spread, her hot loins smooth and open, and she wrapped one hand around his neck while pulling her skirt up with the other. She lifted one leg and climbed onto his joint, sandwiched it between her tender thighs. "There," she said, "isn't that nice? A little preliminary climb before you go skiing, eh?" She kissed him in the mouth while rubbing his dick.between her long slender legs. Everything was smooth flesh and hot.

"That's good," he said, kissing her on the shoulder and then on the titty. "That's the kind of sport I like best." She swayed her hips back and forth, bending gently his prick in several directions at once. "I like that a lot," he added. He watched her work. her pelvis. "Maybe it would be better if you got into uniform for this." He took her skirt in his hands and pulled it up over her titties and off her head. She never let loose of his cock. It was sandwiched between her smooth loins all the time that they were balling and playing. "Isn't there someplace we could lay down?" she said.

"Sure," said the skier, "right over here. It's a cot we sell for people renting their own cabins. It'll do for us." He took her to the cot and spread out a bear rug that had been hanging on the wall. "That's nice," said Susan laying down on the fur rug. "I like this." She was on her belly with her legs spread out over the edge of the cot. Her feet were on the floor, but her pelvis was spread open on the cot, her rear pelvis, that is. Her ass hole was blowing in the wind. Her sweet little hole was wide open and begging for attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.