Anal Wife
Chapter 9: Special Delivery

Copyright© 2003 by Claire Castillo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Special Delivery - Susan Bunkers and her obsession with backdoor pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

For some reasons Wednesdays were the days on which Susan Bunkers found herself the most sexually frustrated. She didn't know why, but every Wednesday morning, except for those times when she had her period, she felt the anal crave more than ever. She would wake up, bemoan the fact that her husband Charley had already left for work, and lay in bed with a severe blush. Sometimes she would work out with the dildo and her finger, and other times even that wouldn't help. If she could reach Gloria or Dave by phone, and if one or the other of them was available, she would get together with them and have herself a regular intercourse session.

But on this particular Wednesday morning, no one was home, and the anal itch was driving her out of her mind. She needed something flesh, not plastic, something alive and thick stuffed up her ass crotch, and she needed it pretty quick. She thought she was going. out of her mind. She paced nude in the livingroom wondering if she might seduce the mailman. She washed dishes in the kitchen thinking about going to the market and picking up on a box boy there. Finally, an idea dawned on her.

She picked up the phone, and, with the menu in hand, she dialed her favorite pizza place. They, of course, delivered. It didn't take her long, once she'd placed the order for a mushroom and sausage cheese pizza, to shower, shave her legs, and make herself as beautiful as pie. And she wasn't any too fast either, for no sooner had she slipped into her silkiest house coat, one that ended at her hips and left her snatch slightly exposed and opened down to the navel so that her breasts were clearly visible, the door bell rang. She bounced joyfully into the livingroom and opened the door.

Sure enough, there holding the flat cardboard box that smelled Italian, was a young, teenage delivery boy. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he got one good look at Susan Bunkers. Her long tanned loins, her full pendular chest, her luscious brown skin and her clear blue eyes and blonde hair -- it was an Epicurean delight just to look at her. "Your pizza, Mam," stammered the youth.

"Yes," said Sue Bunkers. "Come right in.

"Yes, Mam," said the boy, unable to keep his eyes off Susan's luscious tanned legs. He thought he saw a hint of snatch, just the slightest glimpse of beaver between her loins, and then he looked away blushing. But he looked up, in order not to see the customer's cunt, and instead he was greeted with the sight of her smooth, fresh breasts, the nipples erect, the caps brown, the mammaries themselves as full and ripe as could be. Blushing even more, he set the pizza down on the kitchen table. Susan had shut the door behind him. "How much is that?" she asked casually. She had her purse on the kitchen table.

"Four-ten," said the young man. He had dark hair and dark eyes, and if he was any older than sixteen, it would have been hard to believe. He had a baby-face and he was about five-six, shorter than Susan.

She stood at the opposite side of the table and leaned forward. to search through her purse. While she did so, her titties hung down in plain sight, nearly brushing against the outside of her pocket book, fully fallen out of her house coat.

"Jesus," mumbled the youth, unable to control his passions.

"Beg your pardon," said Susan, looking up. "Did you say something young man?"

"Ah, no, Mam," said the boy. "I was just saying that it's sure a nice place you have here."

"Thank you," said Susan, smiling to herself. "I can't seem to find my wallet. Would you mind taking a check?"

"We're not supposed to, but if that's all you got --"

"Thank you," she said. She reached out and patted him on the shoulder. Her titties were still in sight, but not so obviously. "You're a very kind lad," she added. "I'll be just a minute. I keep my checkbook in the bedroom." She shook her ass and knew that he was watching her long slender tanned legs as she shimmied off down the hallway to her bedroom. She waited there for a moment, counting to twenty, and then she called out to the kitchen. "Oh, young man, I wonder if you'd help me for a minute." She waited and sure enough, the delivery boy came down the, hallway and into the bedroom. "Here I am" she said, stretching her hands up to the top shelf of the closet. "My check book was empty and I couldn't quite reach that box up there. If you'd bring over that chair, I can get down the new checks.".

The delivery boy unglued his eyes from Susan's long supple thighs and retrieved the chair. "Thank you," she said, and she climbed up and reached for the box of checks, supposedly. As she did though, she made sure that her house coat came undone all together and that it uncovered her ass cheeks. The boy was looking straight into her slender groove while she pretended to be fumbling for the checks. He could see the sphincter hole and the shape of her cheeks, the perfect moon and the perfect brown crater. "Oooh," he murmured to himself, "I shouldn't --"

"What?" asked Susan, turning around. "Did you say something?" The boy looked up. Her coat was open and her beaver was showing its prideful lips. There was the shine of cut juice there, and the delivery boy could hardly contain himself. "Oh, pardon me," said Susan. "I didn't mean to be so exhibitionistic."

"Ah, that's o.k.," said the youth. "I just ah... do you need any help getting that cheek, I mean, check down from there?" He blushed crimson again and Susan climbed down with the box. "No," she said, "I think I'm getting things together finally. Have a seat and I'll write this out for you." She motioned to the bed. The boy sat down. Susan pulled her housecoat slightly closed, but she left it open enough that if the lad wanted he could see just about all of her. She fetched a pen from the end table and sat down next to him, crossing her long ample thighs, letting her Shiny beaver show just enough. As she leaned over the new check book, her boobies were again in plain sight. "How much was that?" she asked again.

"Forty-fours," said the delivery boy. He was looking at Susan's luscious titties, not thinking about the price of the pizza. "I mean," he corrected himself, "Four-ten. Four dollars and ten cents."

"Is something bothering you?" asked Susan, sticking her chest out at him. "Does it bother you, young man, that I'm not wearing a bra?"

"It doesn't bother me," he said. "It just, ah, distracts me a little."

"I see," said Susan. "Would you like to touch my breasts?" She put the pen and checkbook on top of the pizza box which was in the boy's lap. "Here," she said, taking his hand, "I think it would be better for you to have a little feel of my breasts before you go back. After all, I don't want you to, think I'm not grateful for your having brought me my lunch." She put his open palm on her right breast. "There," she said, "nothing at all to worry about, hey?" She smiled. "Let me take this box away from you." She lifted the pizza box out of his lap and seeing his crotch said: "Oh, my, you have some sort of bulge in your pants there, young man." She put the box down on the floor, still with the delivery boy's hand on her chest, and reached for the lump in his trousers. "What is that?" she said. "Are you wearing a cup?"

"Ah, no," he said, still blushing. "It's my... "

"Oh," she said, stroking the protrusion in his pants. "I know what that is." She pretended to be shy for a moment, but then she applied her other hand as well to stroking the boy's member. "You should squeeze my breast if you feel like it," she told him. "Wouldn't you like to rub them a little harder?"

He nodded. Then he squeezed. The firm titties were soft and pliant. The nipples were upright. The caps were chill-covered and full, brown and lovely. He used both hands to play for a moment on Susan's big chest.

"This is silly," said Susan. "Let me take this old robe off and you can really see what your customer looks like. After all, you do have a minute or two before you have to go back to work, don't you?"

"Ah, yes," he stammered. "I guess so. I mean, sure! Why not!" It was one of his favorite dreams, actually, to think about making it with one of his customers, especially one so pretty and young as Susan Bunkers. She stood up and took off her loose silky robe. It fell to her feet and left her entirely naked. "There," she said, "isn't that a little nicer,"

The delivery, boy was staring straight ahead, looking at her pretty little twat. "I never saw something so..." He became bashful for a moment and then stopped speaking altogether.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.