Anal Wife - Cover

Anal Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Claire Castillo

Chapter 4: The Lady's Anal Luck

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Lady's Anal Luck - Susan Bunkers and her obsession with backdoor pleasures.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Anal Sex  

When Susan answered the phone the following morning she was a bit groggy and tired. She rolled over and still half-asleep, she spoke with Gloria. But she couldn't quite figure out what Dave's wife had in mind. She was talking about getting together and having some fun "just sitting around the house." But Susan didn't know exactly, in her sleep, what Gloria was talking about.

But later that afternoon, when her long time friend finally showed up, she had a good idea what was in store for her. "You mean that's what you called about this morning?"

"Yes," said Gloria, Biting down on the sofa and pulling up her skirt so her long smooth legs were completely in view. "Don't you think it would be nice for you and I to have a little anal fun? I mean after all, our husbands do it with us, and we've known each other at least as long as we've known them. Right?"

"Well, yes," said. Susan, "but I never thought about doing it with a woman before. Besides, we don't have... well, you know, we don't have what it takes."

Gloria held up a big shopping bag she'd brought in with her. "Oh, yes we do," she said. She reached into the bag and pulled out a strap on phallus. "This thing here will take care of anything we don't have and need. You know what I mean?" She showed Susan how the thing worked. She slid it around her waist and the cock hung between her legs. "This is easily as nice as any prick you ever had up your asshole. Not that you've had that many, mind you, but you know what I mean." She smiled and said: "Shall we?"

"What the hell," said Susan. "I've been experimenting for a week, now, so I may as well not stop until I've had everything, right?"

The two women undressed in the main bedroom. Susan was curious to see what her long time friend's body looked like. "You're so pretty," she said, checking out Gloria's lovely long legs, her dark beaver and her full melon titties. "Can I see your anus, too?".

"I wouldn't have it any other way," said Gloria. "Here, look." She turned around and leaned at an angle toward the foot of the bed which she took hold of with two hands. She then reached back with one hand and spread out her lovely white buns. "Take a good look at that hole of mine. Dave tells me it's the finest he ever had." Susan leaned down and looked at Gloria's asshole. "Give it a little kiss," said Gloria, "just to show me you care." Susan blushed, but she went ahead and gave the little sphincter muscle a nibble. She stuck her tongue into the asshole, and then she pulled out. "Mmmm," said Gloria, "I think we're going to have some fine times together, Susan. Maybe even better than.with our husbands." She stood up from the end of the bed.

"First things first," said Susan. "I want to give you an enema. Would that be nice?"

"You bet it would be nice," said Gloria. She led her friend to her own bathroom. "You get ready," said Susan, "and I'll give it to you." Gloria prepared the douche bag, and then she handed it to Susan. "I'll sit down here," said Susan, indicating the tub, "and you lay over my legs." Gloria followed the directions and spread herself out over Susan's legs. Her lovely fresh body made Susan's heart beat faster. She liked the feel of such soft skin as Gloria's pressing against her legs and her belly. She put the black prong of plastic into place "Oooh, that feels good already," said Gloria. "I don't like the water so much, but.,. Ooooooh, shit!" Susan had released the catch and the enema was under way. She didn't fill up Gloria so much that it 'would hurt her, but she did get a lot of pleasure from playing with the bag and the plastic nozzle and her friend's anus When she was done, she put the bag aside. Gloria jumped up and sat down on the toilet to drain herself.

Then the two women jumped into the shower. They washed each other and made sure that both of their bodies were soaped and cleansed and rinsed thoroughly. "I like touching your titties," said Susan at one point as she caressed Gloria's full mammaries. "It's kind of like playing with my. own breasts, you know? But nicer." She kissed Gloria's nipples and sucked off the big brown caps. She 'let her hands slide down around Gloria's waist and hips. She, pulled her friend close to her, and the two women's bodies touched. Their breasts rubbed against' each other, their mounds pressed close and they kissed. "Oooh, God," said Susan after getting a mouthful of Gloria's ripe tongue, "that's so nice. I like the way you French 'my mouth like that. It's really so good and so sensual." She leaned into 'Gloria's neck and pressed her lips tight around a healthy piece of her, shoulder and neck flesh. "Mmm," hummed Gloria, "don't leave any hickies, now. Don't want to make my husband too jealous, you know." Susan wondered if Dave had told Gloria about the other day when he fucked her asshole.

A little while later, out of the shower and after they'd dried each other off and scented their cunts and buns, the two women crawled into Susan's big bed. "It's so warm and comfy," said Susan, "being in bed with another woman. I like it, you know, it's different,"

"Good," said Gloria. "You're going to get a really nice fuck from me, and I think you're going to like doing it the way I do it to your asshole a lot. Maybe even better than with Charley." She smiled and climbed out of bed to get her strap on prick. "I'll put this thing on," she said, buckling the prick onto her mound, "and then we'll get lubed up and ready, o.k.?"

"Sounds good with me," said Susan. "Can I fuck your anus, too?"

"For sure," said Gloria. "You don't think I want to miss out on getting a little anal orgasm from you, do you?" She laughed and pulled out a bottle of lubrication oil from her bag. "This stuff here is really nice. I use it all the time with Dave. I think it'll make us hotter if we spread it all over your buns and all around this cock thing."' She smiled and put some of the oil on the artificial penis and then climbed up onto the bed. "Better spread, Susan, so that I can get this stuff in the right places and all." Susan turned around and started laughing. 'What's so funny?" asked Gloria.

"It just looks funny to see you kneeling there with that prick hanging out of your crotch and yet you still have those big titties. I don't know, you look like some sort of hermaphrodite. It's weird." She chuckled again and then rolled back onto her belly. "Come on and fuck me with that thing. Or at least put the grease on me and get me hot so I stop laughing."

"Heat coming up!" said Gloria with a big smile when she saw Susan's little brown hole. "You just get ready." She took some of the oil in her palm and spread it down along the bun slopes leading into Susan's narrow groove. Her finger arrived at the bottom of the trough. She spread the juice along the narrow slot and went directly to the anus muscle itself. There she pushed her digit into Susan's lovely - little rear crater. She forced her digit down deep, and Susan moaned with delight: "Oh, yeah Gloria, you know just how to do it That's perfect."

Gloria smiled because she was pleased to be able to give her friend some pleasure in this anal fashion. She leaned close to Susan's back and her big melon titties pushed against the other woman's shoulders. She whispered: "Can you feel the cock there?"

"Oh, yes," she said, "it's pressing against my thighs and making me feel good. It's making me hotter and hotter."

"Music to my ears," said Gloria. She reached a hand around and under Susan's hips. She stuck her finger into Susan's snatch and felt up the juice producing walls of her vagina. Then she backed out a bit in order to locate and prod Susan's clitoris. Finding the thing erect and- ready, she rubbed it back and forth and made sure that it was hot and greasy and ready for a good pumping and tugging.- Then she latched onto it with her thumb and index finger and squeezed and rotated the hot little knob of flesh. It didn't take long for Susan to start squirming around and moaning and gasping: "Please do it to me, Gloria. Go on, stuff it in. Come on and do it to me."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.