Not fantasy, or reality just a story - Cover

Not fantasy, or reality just a story

Copyright© 2003 by ElSol

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A fan asks to meet an online erotica writer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   BDSM   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I never thanked Megan.

Megan and I did not mention our night together for months. I did not think she remembered sending me a description of herself. It was one of our first emails and there had been hundreds since. Not knowing what she looked like helped me to be honest, so I had never asked for a picture.

Once I accepted her lie of not being the woman in the hotel room, I was happy to avoid the subject. I put a barrier between us but she did not notice. I was no less open in my emails but I double-thought each one carefully. If she had been in my life, she might have known but from a couple hundred miles away I was still me.

I met with Megan during the first semester of the MBA program; the experience focused me on classes and work. I increased the distance I kept people at; most did not notice because my socializing had always been forced. My writing suffered immediately after our night together, but it soon became my only release.

Five months later, she asked me to write a story about our night. She wrote that her friend gave her the female perspective but she wanted mine. Her words were almost regretful.

The request made me angry. I sat in front of my machine staring at the email. My eyes burned but she would never have those from me again.

SHE HAD NO RIGHT!

I told her I would think about it. I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about it. I sat in front of my computer and started the story time and again. Each version was not about how I felt that night but how I felt about that night.

The story was a carousel.

I forced myself to write it one afternoon. The words surprised me with their venom. I deleted them and accepted I could not let it go.

Seeing her was where I had to begin again.

I knew her name, and the college she attended which was enough to take to a private investigator. She asked why I wanted to find Megan and I told her the truth.

She looked at me for a long time afterwards. She asked what I wanted to do. Like with Megan, I knew what she was really asking. I sat down across from her and smiled. Megan changed me in small ways; I did not have a natural confidence with women but I learned to fake it.

"You're not planning to hurt her, are you?"

I laughed; she looked annoyed at my amusement. My smile was wider when I recovered.

"I liked my life before Megan. I really liked my life during Megan. I don't anymore."

I felt her trying to get the upper hand with a rigid stare and silence. I liked silence; it reminded me that loneliness was comfortable.

"What are you going to do when I find her?"

"I need her to listen to what that night meant to me."

"And if she doesn't want to?"

I looked out her window before answering.

"It would make things easier."

"You would be happy with her walking away?" she asked surprised.

"You don't know me so I cannot expect you to understand, but it would be my preference."

"Why don't you?"

"Why don't I what?" I asked.

"End it yourself."

"I don't consider what she did a reason to."

She looked at me seriously. She wanted to ask more but agreed to do what was needed. She guided me out of the office and closed the door behind me.

I touched the door and smiled.

She mailed me a package two weeks later. I opened it in my office and the first thing that came out was a picture of Megan standing outside a building with another woman. Megan's face was circled in red. I did not have to read anything; Megan's dorm and room number were highlighted on one of the papers. I knew she had a single so getting her alone was not a concern.

I sat in my chair thinking about it. In the two weeks prior, I had made plans. The long drive to the visitor's parking lot at her school gave me a lot of time to think about those plans.

I lived in the dorm two years while in college; getting inside without being noticed requires timing. I walked in behind a group of kids trying to continue a party at the dorm. The girl signing people in did not question when I motioned I was part of the crowd. Timing not only required the crowd but for it to be late enough for her to be almost off-shift.

Megan wrote in an email she did not lock her door; something else I did not have to worry about. Some of the girls looked at me strangely but a warm smile relaxed them. I knew where I was heading so they did not question my presence. I waited for her hallway to clear before I opened the door.

There was no noise as I opened it wide enough to slip inside. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I smiled; people criticized the simplicity of certain things in my stories. I had just proven how easy the right information made things.

I was taking chances but I stopped caring when she asked me to write the story. Being stopped at any step would have forced a face-to-face confrontation but that was Plan B. I was going to put my fate in Megan's hands anyway so on whose terms was irrelevant.

My eyes adjusted; I saw her on the bed.

Providence was smiling.

I walked to the side of the bed and looked down at her. The light from outside was enough for me to recognize her. I wanted to be sure the investigator got it right.

She was wearing the panties she had worn our night together. I might have changed my mind; it might have been enough to be in the same room while she slept. The panties took me back to waking up to the maid knocking. She was not wearing anything else.

I admired the rise and fall of her breasts as she slept peacefully.

I had prepared the ropes and their knots the week before. I was good at research and tying a woman down was a popular Internet subject. I tied the four ropes to her bed carefully. She moved when I looped her wrists and ankles. I waited with my breath held as her body relaxed. The knots would tighten with pulling pressure so her first reaction would imprison her. The blindfold took minutes to put on her. Twice she almost woke up but finally I was sure her eyes opening would gain her nothing.

The gag was the tough part. I had chosen a simple leather strip gag; I only needed initial silence and it was the easiest to put on in case she woke up. I fit the leather strip in sideways between her teeth. I felt her waking up so I turned it, pulled back trapping her tongue and locked it behind her head.

She had the natural reaction and the knots locked with her struggles. She fought harder and harder as panic took over her mind.

I knelt beside the bed by her head.

"Hello, Megan," I said clearly enough to penetrate her growing fear. She froze for a second before whipping her head towards the sound of my voice. She shook her head and tried to say something but the gag cut her attempt.

"Do you know who this is, Megan?" I asked.

She shook her head vigorously. I looked at her hard; she had hesitated. Months between us, and I was sure she recognized me from the first word.

I put my hand an inch above her belly. I moved it down slowly until I could feel the heat from her body. She moved her head as if to look down to where we were almost touching. I settled my hand gently on to her tummy. She was warm; her skin as soft as I remembered. It was the lightest of touches; my fingertips and the ridges of my palm. I raised my palm up so that only my fingertips touched her. I continued the upward motion so that my fingertips trailed towards each other on her skin. My nails touched her as I drew my fingers closed against each other. I lifted my touch from her.

"What about now?" I whispered.

She turned her face towards me again. She hesitated but this time I did not believe she was thinking about lying. She nodded her head slowly. The ropes tying her wrists gave her too much freedom. I had needed the extra rope to trap her hands at the initial looping. I gathered the rope until her arms were extended upwards and used zip ties to keep the excess together.

"I'm going to take the gag off, Megan," I said kneeling by the bed again. "You can scream and fill this room with girls or we can do it my way."

She nodded but I did not know if it was to tell me she understood or that she had made a choice. I unlocked the gag and took it off her.

"Miguel, you don't understand..."

I interrupted her with a finger on her lips; my body itched to touch her. I outlined her lips slowly.

"You know what made me really angry?" I asked.

She sucked in air and my eyes lost focus. Her lips opened and I felt the heat of her breath. She let the air out of her lungs in a long exhalation; it caressed the finger on her lips. Her body tensed and she pulled on the bonds. I watched her struggle for a couple of breaths. I remembered her fighting the bondage in the hotel room, not to free herself but to feel their enclosure.

My Megan was excited.

She stopped her motions but was breathing hard. She shook her head slowly. There was a smile barely touching the edges of her lips.

"No matter how much I... liked you," I said carefully. "I would have been okay with one night. You didn't have to lie about sending a friend. We could've had breakfast and you would've been the best moments of my life."

"Miguel, please..."

This time it was a kiss that stopped her words. It was not the memory of our kisses, which hounded me to sleep for months but our lips touching again. She kissed back immediately and her tongue sought more contact. I gave it to her and she drank from our connection. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on top of hers.

"You can scream at any time, Megan," I whispered to her.


I pulled away from her slowly. I sat down on the bed by her hip and waited. She felt the weight and looked towards me. I smiled as she tested her bonds again.

I touched her right hip just above the knot of her panties. She took in a breath and pushed her skin towards me. I played my fingers along her side moving upward. I went around the curve of her breast with my finger and spiraled it in a closing movement towards her nipple. I watched it harden as she anticipated the touch. I pulled the finger away from her and put it to her lips. She wet it with her tongue and drew it into her mouth. I pulled it away and placed it on her nipple. I circled her nipple and areola until they robbed my finger of her moisture. I leaned down and blew on her breast to dry them. She pushed up but I pulled away before she touched my lips. I blew a path of air down her stomach until I was above the waist of her panties. I put my tongue on her skin and trailed it to the left side. I put my hand on her left knee and ran my fingers up her side. I got to the curve of her breast and spiraled its center. Her tongue and mouth were waiting for my finger. I placed the wet finger on her nipple marking it with her saliva; blowing on it got the same reaction. I pulled away but reached down again to nip a trail of bites down the centerline of her body. I pushed her panties with my mouth to expose a little more skin and to put my teeth on it.

The scent of her excitement assaulted me. I breathed it in deeply. My senses remembered her but taking her into my lungs made it real. I moved downwards until I was a couple of inches above her covered pussy. I took another deep breath drawing strength from her.

I sat up and put my hand on her stomach. She growled in frustration and I laughed lightly. She turned her head towards me and looked on the edge of saying something.

I put a finger on her lips.

"Sshhh."

She took my finger in her teeth and applied pressure. She increased it slowly but I gave her no reaction. I felt her take me to the edge of cutting skin but she still got no reaction. She opened her mouth releasing me. I rested the finger against her lips. I waited a minute to see if she was done protesting. She made no sound or gesture simply pointed her face towards me waiting for whatever came next.

I turned my finger so my fingernail was touching her lip and ran it down her chin, neck, and stomach. At her panties, I turned the finger towards me until I was touching the knot at her right hip. I grabbed one of the ends and pulled on it slowly. Megan turned her body so that I had complete access to her hip as the knot unraveled. I placed the strings that tied the knot carefully once it was undone. One, I placed between her legs against her pussy, the other I let run beside her thigh. I put my hand on her hip like I had on her belly when I hoped she would recognize my touch.

I slid my fingers up and down her thigh slowly with the lightest of contacts. I shifted downwards on the bed so I could continue with her calf, ankle and foot. I took my hand away from her and knelt on the bed. I leaned down with my face turned away from her so she would not feel my breath and waited.

It took a minute before she moved, impatient for my touch. I turned my face and bit her inner thigh. She pushed the leg against me in surprise her but I held the pressure. She relaxed and I let her go. I licked where my teeth had touched and nibbled my way up her leg.

The panties were in my way. I wanted to lick and bite the inside of her hip. I peeled the right side of her panties towards her pussy but stopped before she was uncovered. I gave myself all the time I wanted licking, biting, nibbling and then licking again. I moved up her stomach when my heart was contented that I would never forget the taste of her.

I placed a knee between hers to give me balance as I licked the underside of her left breast. She groaned as I teased around her nipple but did not give her satisfaction.

I felt her take in the breath to speak so I latched onto her nipple and sucked hard. She lifted her chest trying to make me take in more of her breast. I did what she wanted.

I wanted to fill myself with Megan.

I transferred my attention to her right breast. She pushed against me again and I took as much of it into my mouth as I could. I tried to distract her but she felt my hand on the knot on her left hip. She turned to give me room as I untied it. I was not as careful with the ties as I had been with the other side. I reached underneath her when the knot loosened to palm her asscheek. I put my forehead against her chest and took a deep breath.

I grabbed her panties, pulled them off roughly, and tossed them across the room. I went up to my knees and she settled herself on her back again. She was wearing a slightly smug smile as if she could tell how close to losing control I was.

I got off the bed and stripped. She turned her head towards me as if she could watch. I was hard and needy but it would not be enough just to drive myself into her. I knew it would feel as good as the last time but I wanted more than to empty myself inside Megan. I moved to the foot of the bed and loosened the ropes holding her legs. She felt the added freedom and investigated its limits. It was enough for her to put her knees up. She tried to sit up when she felt me grab one of her feet.

I had the advantage over Megan's body. I had not exercised it before but all is fair in war and foreplay.

My feet are reallly sensitive, almost sexually so. They're the only part of my body that's at all ticklish, and they make up for it by being as sensitive as if all my body's allotted ticklishness got concentrated in them. The point I'm trying to make is that getting them rubbed or tickled or licked is a marvelously delicious feeling, and a very sensual one.

It was not a part of my sexual excitement but I was happy to use any advantage if a woman gave it. I kissed the center of her arch and nipped it as I had her stomach. She tried to pull away but sexually and not because it tickled. I let her foot go and grabbed the other one. I bit the exact same spot. I blew on the slight wetness I caused and felt her trying to pull away again. I blew on the entire bottom of her foot to see what reaction that would get. She pushed it towards me so I bit her just below each of her toes. I switched to give her other foot the same treatment. She moved her ass as her body sent signals to her brain about how good it felt.

Licking the bottom of her feet was a first for me. I was too new to do it unselfconsciously but I treated it like I might her belly or the small of her back. She moaned her appreciation when I took each toe in my teeth and wiggled it.

The sudden move to take her clit in my mouth surprised her. She tried to get away but I wrapped my arms around her thighs. I pulled her ass off the bed and upwards. I pulled on her body until her arms were extended with the ropes taut. Only her upper back, neck, head were on the bed. It left her with no control as I licked her pussy from its opening to her clit.

I wanted her to feel her bondage so moved backwards. I looked over pubic hair until I saw the pull was on her chest and not just her arms. I concentrated my attention again on Megan's pussy.

I used my teeth first; she was excited and wet. I held her clit in my teeth and moved it around with my grip. My teeth slid along it so I had to continuously regrasp it but I licked it with long strokes anytime I had to do that. The foreplay started as soon as she recognized my voice so her body was close to screaming for release. She knew a scream would stop us so she held it all in.

I rewarded her silence by tonguing as far into her body as I could. I penetrated and licked around the entrance of her pussy from the inside. I sucked her clit into my mouth and licked it while applying sucking pressure.

It was what she wanted and her body exploded in frantic motion. She pulled on the ropes on her arms as she tried to rub my face with her pussy. She beat her legs on my back until her orgasm hit her and then tightened her thighs around my head. She tried to turn me with her grip but my continuing attention on her clit was too much. I let her clit go when she tried to pull away. She had no leverage but I felt her body try to retreat. I blew on pussy after putting her back down on the bed.

I got up to my knees and looked at Megan.

I wanted to kiss her.

I wanted my lips on her for hours that would never be between us.

I decided on minutes with my hand exploring her body. I got off the bed and knelt down beside it leaning over her. I took Megan's lips as soon as I was in position. She kissed me deeply and her breathing pulsed upwards as she tasted her excitement on my lips and tongue. I continued kissing her as my right hand traveled a straight line down her stomach. I did not bother with preliminaries and invaded her body with two fingers. She raised her hips burying my fingers even deeper inside her. She moved her hips fucking herself on the grip I had on her. I uncurled a third finger, pulled my hand back, joined my invaders and pushed them into her. She groaned into my mouth at the feel of me spreading her. I took her body slowly until I was as deep inside her as I could reach. I let Megan control the motion below while I took command of our kiss. My left hand explored as much of the rest of her body as I could reach; lightly touching her face, her neck and the breast closest to me.

I wondered what her reaction would be if I turned her so that I could take her ass with a finger from my left hand as she drove herself to orgasm on my right. I put my hand underneath her and was moving down to her ass but I was too late. She turned her face away from me and let out a blast of air as her pussy clamped down on my fingers. Her ass came off the bed as her body bowed upwards. Her orgasm was so powerful I almost felt transference of pleasure from her body to mine. My dick, already hard, surged harder from watching her orgasm.

It felt like forever before her body relaxed against the bed and she turned her face to me. I gently pulled myself away from her. I stood up beside the bed and stared at Megan.

Her legs were free enough that she could pull back and almost sit up. It looked uncomfortable but even blindfolded I could read the serious expression on her face. She stared at me; I knew she could not see me but I could feel the weight of her eyes.

She smiled at me with no expression change to the rest of her face. She licked her lips to wet them and turned her face so if she had not been blindfolded she would have been looking at me out of the corners of her eyes. She cocked her head and I felt like she was listening for something outside her room. She turned her face to me and smiled again. She looked between her legs; turned her face to me again and then looked at her door.

She took in a slow, deep breath as she turned towards me again.

I moved before she could scream. I put my hand on top of her mouth and felt her laugh as she bit my hand hard.

"Bitch!" I whispered harshly as she stopped sinking her teeth into my flesh. She licked the bite marks she left behind; her breath sounded like she had run a marathon. She pulled away from my hand and smiled. She pouted her lips and pointed her chin at me. I took a hard grip on her hair and pulled her head back.

I took her lips but she owned the kiss.

I knew what she wanted; what she was threatening if she did not get soon. I knew she would make everyone leave the room after they came charging in but that might stop the night.

She let my lips go and smiled at me in all her feminine glory.

"Dick!" she whispered; a command and a playful name calling at the same time. She patted my lips with her tongue and lay down on the bed.

I stood up by the bed and watched her. I pulled the hunting knife out of my bag. The sound was evil as I drew it from the sheath. Her head snapped towards me as she tried to recognize it. I sat down on the bed. She was nervous; a sexual nervousness.

I rested the side of the blade on her belly. She turned her head trying to recognize the object. She drew in her stomach trying to escape the feel of it when her mind told her what touched her. She took in a breath of real fear.

I pulled it away from her and cut the rope holding her right foot before the fear caused any reaction. She tucked her leg towards herself but the fear raced away. I cut the other rope; she moved that leg towards her.

I put the knife back in the sheath. The cuts had been made several handgrips away from the knots that tied the rope. I grabbed each loose end in a hand and pulled her down the bed. She had tried to sit up again and this forced her onto her back. I lifted the rope grips and knelt between her legs. She pulled on her legs and I let her test my grip. I knew part of her excitement was the bondage. I thought maybe the touch of real fear had been a mistake so I let her take every step of desire back by fighting my hold on her.

She stopped suddenly and tried to slide down the bed towards me. I shifted my hands from the ropes to the inside of her knees. I took hard grips and pulled on her legs to open her. I pulled her legs out and as I wide as I could get her. I pushed them upwards opening Megan to me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.