Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 15

Elizabeth and I had a lot of work for on Monday.

Jeri had joined us for lunch at the 'Big Bite'. Since we had to wait for the hardware to arrive, we decided to leave early. It seemed like a nice day to be lazy by the pool.

As we were driving home we drove past the house. We saw several motorcycles in the driveway and a few biker-carrying guns. None of the family was in sight. Suzy truck was in the driveway.

We drove about a half a mile past the driveway, Jeri and Elizabeth changed cars. Elizabeth got in Jeri's car and headed for the Sheriff's Office, on her way she called 911 try to get help...

I got my cell phone out and dialed the number I had been given in D.C. it was answered with, "6619."

I said, "This is the Griz."

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes, there is a motorcycle gang at my house right now, my niece is there along with the rest of my family. Get me back up now. Jeri and I are going back, I sent Liz for the Sheriff, but there is no telling when he will be there."

"I am rolling on it you should have backup within 15 minutes."

"We are heading in, just hurry, out."

Jeri and I headed back to the house stopping about 300 yards and hiding the car in the trees. We took the.45s out of the trunk and extra clips. We jumped the fence and heading in. One of the advantages of working part time for the CIA and NSA they make really excellent silencers for almost every firearm made. We both had silenced.45s.

There were fifteen motorcycles, and a minivan in the driveway. We counted five guards walking around the front of the house. One was standing guard at the front door, with two pair walking back and forth in front of the house. Around the back of the house there was another set of five other guards using the same patrol pattern. There had to be at least six inside the house.

We took out five guards in the front of the house without any problems. We moved back to the tree line and moved toward the back of the house. There we took out the five guards. As the pair of guard were patrolling both set of guard were walking to the corners of the house at the same time. Their backs were toward each other and their fronts were toward each other at the same time. As they made their turn Jeri took out the standing guard I took out the two moving guard that were walking toward us. We made sure we reloaded after the guards were down.

We approached the rear of the house, and as quietly as possible entered the house form the pool entrance. We took out the rear guards in the same manner. There were five more biker sitting in a group drinking my beer and talking about what they were going to do to the bitches upstairs.

Jeri and I took aim and started shooting from the outside in. Five shots latter, five more bikers were down.

About that time we could here the Sheriff's sirens in the distance. Down the stairs came three more bikers pushing Corey, Joanne, and Suzy in front of them. They start yelling for their guards, I took aim and shot three of them in the head.

The girls were shaking and Suzy crying.

We got them untied and started talking.

Suzy was crying, and sobbing, "Uncle Fluke, they said they were going to take us back to their club house and rape us to death. I am so glad you are here."

About that time we heard, "Drop you weapons, put your hand behind your head!"

Then the FBI showed up, "It is OK Sheriff, he is one of us. You can put your hand down Dave, you to Miss Jeri." Saying "Thanks" to the Sheriff, "I am Special Agent Washington. The Director sent me down here, in case something like this happened. Mr. Wilcox is everyone OK?"

Ignoring him, I asked Corey and Joanne, "Is anyone else here?"

Suzy came come over and hugged me, and would not let me go, "It's alright Suzy, are you OK."

"Yes Uncle Fluke, I was just scared, I am O.K. now."

Joanne said, "No, there were just the three upstairs. They did not hurt us we are all OK. Suzy is scared. They just slapped us around for a while. They wanted to know where you, Jeri and Elizabeth were. We just told them you were in town and would not be back until late tonight. Are you three OK?"

"We are fine, we sent Elizabeth for help, the Sheriff is here so she should be OK. Sheriff where is Elizabeth?"

"We made her stay at the Station, she was none to happy about it either."

"I am sure she was not happy about it."

Just then Elizabeth came running into the room, "I didn't stay, besides Jeri had her '16' in the back of the truck, I could provide backup to." She ran on to hug Corey, and Joanne. When she was done, Jeri, Suzy and I got the same treatment. Suzy was still hanging on to me.

Jeri was hugging her Mother and started crying, "Are you OK Mama?"

"Yes baby I am fine, are you OK?"

"Dave and I had to, we didn't have a choice, they would have killed you, Corey and Suzy, if we hadn't."

Joanne was hugging and caressing Jeri, "It is OK baby. You did what you had to."

One of the FBI agents started yelling, "This one is still alive."

The standing guard at the rear door was only wounded. He was losing a lot of blood; Jeri hit him in the neck. He was breathing, but not moving. I grabbed the first aid kit. We got the bleeding stopped. The sheriff called an ambulance. He may be paralyzed from the neck down; he should be able to tell us where the clubhouse is.

You do not come into my house attack my family and walk away.

As the Sheriff's Deputy and the FBI was getting thing cleaned up, I made a phone call.

"Tiny how are you doing. Just thought you might like to know that 'Hell's Bells' just made an attempt on my family."

"Ah Shit! Those are some stupid Mothers. What happened?"

"Jeri and I took out 18 that were holding Suzy, Joanne, and Corey"

"What do you need?"

"I need to know where their club houses are."

"I will have that information for you in a few hours. Are you going to be home?"

"I don't know, call my cell number 407-555-6969."

"Luck number."

"I always thought so. Talk with you latter, bye. Give my best to Annie and Sandy"

"Latter, will do."

We took everyone to the Hospital just to make sure everyone was OK. The FBI would not let us go home, it was a crime scene.

As we were leaving I called Hilda to make sure she was OK.

"Hilda, the house was attacked this afternoon. Is everything OK?"

"We are just fine Dave."

We had worked out a authentication exchange before hand, if I was worried about something I would ask, "how is you daughter Amanda?" If everything was OK Dave she is OK, if there was a problem she would respond "Dave Amanda is fine." If there was a problem she would respond "Amanda is doing good Dave."

"Dave Amanda is fine.

"Dave is everyone OK?"

Yes everyone is safe. I was just checking to make sure there was no problem there. Call me back every hour on the hour until 10:00 PM. Why don't you bring you Mom and Daughter to the 'Hotel' and spend a few nights. There will be a room waiting for you. You know how I worry, if I do not hear from you within 15 minutes of the hour I will send help, OK"

"How serious is it?"

"It may not be anything to worry about this is just incase there is and I don't know it.

Just keep me happy about this."

"OK, I'll get Mom and Amanda, it will take us about an hour to get there."

"The FBI is watching the house and will be watching the hotel, we'll talk when you get here."

We got rooms and my favorite hotel. They were happy to see me back.

I hung up and the phone started ringing again

"Dave this is Tiny, I have some information for you the 'Hells Bells' have their club house at Plymouth Point Florida, it about 25 miles South of 'Bellwood' which is just south of the NASA Causeway and North of Cocoa Beach off of US 1.

Since they hit your house I guess you are going to go after them. I am sending some help. Anne, Sandy and I will be in Orlando tonight at 11:30, can you pick us up at the Airport. I have 15 other people that will be there tomorrow morning. I will have all of the information with me on the 'Hells Bells' that the 'Angels' have on them. Last year when we had trouble with them we started gather information in case we had to go to war. At the last Daytona Rally there were 87 'Hells Bells' there, they had 85 Mamas with them. It looks like you have whittled them down to about 50.

I will give you the rest of the information when we get there tonight."

"Tiny, I was planning on letting the FBI handle the actual assault, however we could use your boys for recon. Neither I nor the FBI could pass for a biker, we would standout like a sore thumb. If the FBI lets you help, it would go a long way in cleaning the Angles reputation with the FBI."

"That sound like a plan, however we will have to meet with the Outlaws, Florida is their turf. I don't see a problem since they hit family and they knew you were part of my family, any protection they would afford the 'Bells' will be withdrawn. We cannot have the smaller clubs starting wars that could lead to anarchy within the country.

I will set up a meet with Allen, he is the Outlaws President."

I called Special Agent Washington over, "I just got off the phone with my step-daughter's boyfriend. He is the President of the 'Hells Angels' he will be flying in tonight with all the Intel they have on the 'Hells Bells', he has 15 of his boys coming in tomorrow. He is setting up a meeting with the President of the 'Outlaws' since Florida is their turf and as the main bike club in this area, they offer protection to the smaller clubs on their turf. To get their OK, you may have to deal with them. I would suggest that you offer them immunity on anything that would incriminate them that you find at the 'Hells Bells' club house. Tiny gave me a location for their club house. Get the OKs on what you can offer if you need to.

I need to get Tiny and his party a suite, then pick them up at the airport."

"What time do they get in?"

"11:30"

"I will go to the airport with you, if that is OK."

"Why don't you wait in the hotel bar, after I get them settled in their room, I will bring Tiny, and Joanne down."

"Why are you going to bring Joanne?"

"She is his attorney, Tiny might not trust the FBI this should make him feel safer."

Hilda showed up at the Hotel with her Mom and daughter. I gathered everyone together, they seemed down. I told them, "Everyone should be happy, we walked through a battle and came out OK, that is nothing to be down about, if anything you should be happy we are not burying anyone. Let's celebrate, since we were nearby I am taking everyone to Charlie's Steak House for dinner. Go get changed."

Jeri and I took one of the SUV to pickup Tiny, Annie and Sandy.

We drove back to the Hotel, and got the girls settled into their rooms.

Joanne, Tiny and I meet with the FBI.

Tiny offers help to the FBI in exchange for immunity from prosecution from any lead extracted from the Outlaws and the Bells.

Special Agent Washington called the local Federal District Attorney to get the OK on Tiny's offer.

After Special Agent Washington agreed to Tiny's condition. Tiny, says, "That is good, however I would have given the information anyway, Dave is family. You help your family, but if you can get something for the help, better still."

Tiny, gave information on the location of the club house, offered to let the FBI to use his boys to recon the area suggested using female FBI agents as Mamas for his boys during the recon. The brake down of who his boys are five were ex-Marine recon Rangers, Five ex-Army Rangers, and three were ex-Special Forces, and one ex-IRA and one ex-British SAS. He informed us that the Angels own a warehouse in Orlando that they keep the bikes that they drive to Daytona, the ride form LA to Florida is just to long and costly so they started warehousing the bikes in Orlando and flying back and forth. They also have a small stash of weapons there just in case something happens.

Tiny had arranged a meeting with the Allen the President of the Outlaws at a place called 'Big Tree Park', just north of Longwood Florida at 4:30 PM.

One of the Outlaws has a job as a Park Ranger, and could close the park so it would be a private meeting.

Tiny arrived with five of his boys from the Longwood side of the park. Allen arrived from the Sanford side with five of his members. I drove in with Joanne, followed by Special Agent Washington, and the Federal District Attorney.

We explained what had happened, and how we were helping the FBI resolve a situation dealing with the 'Hells Bells' kidnapping young girls and selling them as slaves in the US and Mexico. There is an outstanding warrant for all members of the 'Hells Bells' motorcycle club.

Tiny, as the 'Hells Angles' President requested access to the 'Bells' since they attacked a family of the 'Angles'. The 'Bells' were a sore spot on all Florida bikers.

Tiny asked Allen to, "Barrow some Mamas to teach the FBI agents on how to dress and act like Mamas. That is the only way this thing will work. Bikers really don't pay that much attention to bitches at biker bars. They are window dressing. Now for a biker to just show up without a Mama or a bitch with them other pay attention to the loners."

Allen replied, "What is in this for us? We don't want to be snitching on our smaller clubs. They expect us to protect them from major harm."

The District Attorney spoke up, "Special Agent Wilcox suggested this, and I agree it is the best way to go. I have been authorized to offer total immunity for members of your motorcycle club on anything that we find incriminating about the 'Outlaw's' dealings with the 'Hells Bells'.

Tiny, Allen and Joanne all looked at me and asked at the same time, "Dave are you with the FBI agent?"

I replied, "Well at times I have worked for the FBI, NSA, the CIA, the Florida Bureau of Investigation, I carry I.D. from all of them. Mostly I work in an advisor capacity. I have not done anything for a few years. The FBI did not know how to classify me so I got a Special Agent classification. As I told you before I have a lot of people watching me, and always will.

Allen relied, "That sound cool. We have been following Tiny's lead with what he did with the 'Angles' out west, cleaned up the image, legalize the operations, keep the membership out of prison. Our rep is bad enough we don't need anything more to hurt us. The sixties and seventies did us enough harm. Then what JJ did while he was undercover for the FBI in the nineties taught us a lot. The only dealing other than giving information with the 'Hells Bells' in the last ten years is buy drugs from them. They said that they had a good source of Pot, Hash and Coke from some guy in Mexico. Now I understand why they could give such good deals.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.