Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 14

I got an invitation for my High School Reunion in Deland. I asked everyone what I should do about it, go or not go? Jeri and Elizabeth, both wanted to go they loved to dance. Corey said she wanted to go, Joanne decided to stay and keep an eye on Suzy.

The girls had fun shopping for dresses. We went to the football game. This was the first time in over 30 years I had been back to Deland for any thing other than stopping to get something to eat or shopping at Wall Mart.

I was surprised that there were still a few of my teachers still teaching. My Physics teacher was planning on retiring at the end of this year. When I was a senior was his first year teaching, he had just retired form the Army. He was 42 then, so know he was about 73.

He pulled me over for a talk, "Dave I have been hearing good things about you for years. Tell me why did you turn down the CMH?"

"Well Colonel, You said that you were in Korea, did you ever walk out on the battle field after you artillery was finished with the enemy?"

"Yes, what does that have to do with it?, Oh I am sorry son, you did all of that yourself didn't you. You were right to walk away, I just hope they let you. Normally when the Military gets a hold someone of your caliber, they keep their talons in. I wish you well."

"Thanks you Colonel."

I danced with a few of the women I knew when I went to school with them. Elizabeth, and Jeri danced with some of the guys that were alone. As redneck are, one of them decided to get a little fresh, and the first thing anyone knew James Smith was sitting on his ass. Having gotten put there by Jeri. I went over to see what happened.

Jeri told me, "This piece of shit tried to gab me, so I hit him..."

James, looked up at the crowd and started to say something, them he saw me, "Dave I am sorry I didn't know she was with you. I though Jeri was Willis' kid. The name tag just said Jeri W. I didn't know the W was for Wilcox. I am sorry Miss Wilcox. I think I will be leaving, goodnight."

Jeri asked me, "Dave what was that about?"

"You know what happened with the football team when I was in school."

"Yes."

"He was one of the four guys with the quarterback."

"OK, well I just talked to the band, they know how to play a Tango, are you ready? Now you and I go once, then fling me out and Liz will take my place then when you to finish, then Corey will have a turn, then you finish up with me.

When we started one of the girls I had asked out told her Husband, Eddy why can't you dance like that, then when Jeri and Liz switched, you could hear her say, Eddy don't you even think about it.

After we were done, all four of us were sitting at our table, and Julie stopped by.

"Dave how are you doing you look tired."

"Oh I am Julie."

I introduced Julie to my ladies, they knew about her. Julie told Jeri, "I saw what you did to James, he was always was such a jerk. It was good to see someone put him in his place,"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.