Deja Vu - Cover

Deja Vu

Copyright© 2003 by David Wilcox

Chapter 6

As we got back to Jeri and Elizabeth's place out walk Corey and Joanne. Corey meets me with a big hug, kiss and grope. When Corey was done, Joanne took her place and did the same.

Well my plan of having some fun with Jeri and saying bye-bye. As I told Julie a few days ago, even the best plans can go astray.

We sat around talking about our housing needs. Corey said, "We already have one picked out. We can take a look at it this afternoon. Jeri you have to work tonight right?"

"Yes, only one week left. No more stage work for me. Only teaching dance. Or dancing with Dave?"

"I have never been a very good dancer, are you sure you want to dance with me?"

I got back four very loud, "YES!"

Jeri went to bed, to rest up for tonight, Corey, Elizabeth and I went to look at this house.

"This place is huge."

"It has 12 bedrooms, a ballroom that is for dancing, a large office, 14 bathrooms, a short course swimming pool, hot and cold spas, 63 acres of land 50 of which you can ride horses around, one barn, a horse stable, and at the river there is a dock and boat house."

How much for this place. Well we did have the price down to $725K, but it is up to $875K someone from Orlando saw it yesterday and started biding.

"Who?"

"Some unknown buyer, the bidder is working out of an attorney office."

"Let me make a call I might be the unknown buyer. My attorney is looking for a place just like this for me."

"Hi this is Dave Wilson, could I talk to your wife. It is about the place she trying to find for me."

"Oh hello Dave, I found you the perfect place, it is a little larger than you wanted, but I think I get it for under you max price."

"Tell me about it."

"It has 12 bedrooms, a ballroom, a large office, 14 bathrooms, a short course swimming pool, hot and cold spas, 63 acres of land 50 of which you can ride horses on, one barn a horse stable, and at the river there is a dock and boat house. The bid on the house is up to $875K a group of women want it as a retreat and are still bidding."

"The address is not 16000 River-Lake Road, is it?"

"Yes how did you know?"

"Withdraw your bid, I will make sure you get your commission on the $875K.I know the people that want it, let them have it. I will see you on Monday. Have a good weekend."

"Do you want me to start looking for another place?"

"No I will be staying with them."

"Well OK, see you Monday, bye."

"OK, what was your last bid?"

"$785K"

"I think you just bought a house. However I want to pay for it. You girls have worked hard, you deserve you money."

"Now Dave! We wanted to do this for you. Beside we have a combined nest egg of over $3 million dollars."

"How did you get that kind of money?"

Corey told me, "I sold my business in Guam for $1.25 million. Then I went back to school. You told me I should go back to school, and get a college degree, so I did, thanks for believing in me. I got my BA in Business last year from University of Guam. Elizabeth finished her Masters in Computer Science, and sold the rights for 'Death Tomb Slaves" three years ago. She got $2.4 million and another $500k per year for the next five year. Jeri wanted to wait until she made her million to add to the pot. She has been keeping track of you. She really loves you, you know, for that matter we all do."

"I have loved all of you for a long time, but I think you know that.

Elizabeth, you created 'Death Tomb Slaves'?"

"Yes but it is not as good as the Distributed Backup programs you have been writing."

"Now how did you know about that?"

"I was starting to work at you old job on Tuesday. I was there when you quit. By the way I thought that was great. Where did you get the band? I wasn't going to start until Tuesday. Since one of my conditions of employment was I would be working with you, so I didn't. You need to go back and get your source codes. I think that jerk of a boss, is planning on stiffing you on royalties. He said as much after you left."

"Oh, the band, where else 'Country Bands R US' in the yellow pages."

"Dave when can we close the deal on the house? That condo is really too small. I like this house, do you like it?"

I love this house. You know everything this last week has been great. I am so glad to be with you. Gloria should have canceled her bid, so call the real estate agent and let them know you are standing on your $785K bid. You will be paying in cash, and want to close ASAP, with in two weeks. Ask her if we can start moving in and hooking utilities after the signing."

Elizabeth asked, "Now how did you know the agent was a her?"

"Well most are and I bet you fifty dollars that she was very good looking, and tried to hit on each of you?"

Elizabeth reached in to her purse, and handed me a fifty-dollar bill.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.