Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

JackBenderwatchedDawnfinishwashing. Her long-legged, angled body filled his eyes with beauty. His heart beat rapidly. He was filled with feelings of lust even though he'd only just finished showering Dawn's asshole with violent affection.

He came up alongside her, looked at her deep strange smile and said; "I know it was tough on you, but I had to do that."

"I liked it," she said. Again she smiled her intriguing look. "I don't do things that I don't like," she said. she stood up from the brook and started across.

Jack followed her slender asscrack across the water. She led the way back to the center of the enclave. "You know," she whispered to him, "all these nude people her... it drives me crazy!"

I know," said Jack. "You want to fuck everybody, right?"

"Yes," said Dawn in a wispy voice. "Each and every one of them." suddenly, from behind a nearby hedge, the tall blond who Dawn had called 'cute' appeared. "That man there," she said to Jack. "Would you mind if I went off with him?"

"No," said Jack. "Don't forget' If he doesn't want to, he'll say so."

"I'll make him want to," she said. She went lightly after the blond stranger. Jack followed from a distance. He wanted to see what kind of luck Dawn had in her first approach with a stranger at Sandy Cliff.

she caught up with handsome fellow as he was nearing the pool. "Pardon me," she said, "I'm new here. Really just a guest."

"Oh," said the blond, his eyes flashing as he took in Dawn's long form and lovely nude body. "You're quite beautiful."

Dawn blushed and even through her deep tan the crimson showed. "Thank you," she said. She looked around. "I guess I'm just not used to all the upfrontness around her."

"I know," said the blond man. "It takes a while." He extended his hand. "My name is Larry. What's yours?"

"Dawn," she said, giving him her soft palm.

"Glad to me you," he said. "I hope you enjoy your stay her at Sandy Cliff." He started away, but Dawn tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and took a long look at her lovely smile and full chest. Her nipples stuck high in the air, leading the way. Her face was filled with crimson. She had something to say and he knew it. "Yes?"

"I, ah, well, I just wanted to know-"

"You have to ask, you know," said Larry. "It's the Sandy Cliff philosophy."

"Yes," she said. "I will. She hesitated and then blurted out: "Will you ball me?"

"I'm not only flattered that you've asked," said Larry with a glint in his eye, "but I'd be happy to."

Dawn exhaled a long and uneasy breath. "Phew, that's over and I'm glad."

"You'll get used to asking," said Larry. He took her by the crook in her arm and led her down a winding path, away from the pool and the sunbathers.

Jack bender watched them disappear behind a grove of trees. He gave them a few minutes to find their way to a remote and private place. then he went on his own looking for yet another woman for himself.

Within a few minutes he'd seen and made the acquaintance of a teenage girl named Linda. She had large tits with big dark nipples. Her hair was reddish brown on her head and on her snatch orange. She had a slit the size of a small envelope and juice leaked profusely into her damp forest. Jack knew she hot and it took only a hint of interest to have her follow him off to another private place.

"Linda," he said. "Do you like to do it any special way."

She hummed a bit and said: "Well, to tell you the truth I'd like it up my asshole. But not everybody wants to do that, you know."

"I'd do it that way, said Jack. "Just bend over." He smiled and added: "But I know it's not that easy."

"No," she said, especially with me. Let me show you." She turned around and showed him her butt. Her asscheekcs parted and beneath the folds Jack could see the hint of a sphincter muscle. "You see how small I am?" she said. "It's a big problem sometimes."

"Yes," said Jack. "Maybe we can work it out though." He slid his finger down the groove and rubbed her twat from behind. Her plentiful juice eased his fingers upwards onto a throbbing clitoris. "You're nice an erect," he said. "I like that."

"Mmmm," she cooed. She turned around and lifted herself into his arms. Her carrot-colored bush rubbedsoftly against his limp pecker. She spread her vaginal lips along the stalk of his meat. The juice slid down the length of his pecker and soaked the mushroom tip.

"Ooooooh, nice," said Jack. "I like that."

She slid her pussy up and down along the tip of his meat. When the angle became uncomfortable or unproductive, she reached down and guided the prick head to it's proper destination, which was, naturally, the slanted piece of clit meat. When she had him right, she returned her hands to hugging him close to her. Her pussy slide sideways and up and down on Jack's now stiff cock.

"Ahhhh," said Jack, feeling the slippery vaginal meat rubbing him to ecstasy. "You rub so nicely. I like it." He smiled and kissed her heavily on the lips. With his hands he caressed her back and the small space above her fanny. He slid one hand down the her sensual crack and pushed apart the surrounding buns. His finger landed right on target in the tight little hole.

Linda jerked her red-haired bush onto Jack's prick. She slid along the top of his meat. His prick was not in her pussy, but rather beneath it and between her heavenly loins. The soft flesh of her nubile inner thighs rubbed gently against the sides of his shaft. If she wanted to, Linda could have made Jack come merely by walking in place. So smooth and lilting wa her loin tissue that Jack could hardly control himself. He wanted to plow into her, to bury his cock in her mouth or her cunt or up her tiny asshole. He knew he would have to wait, however, until the redhead was ready.

"Mmmm," she groaned, "you're getting hot aren't you?"

"Hot isn't the word, Linda. I want to fill you full of meat."

She slid her tits down his torso. She slowed up when her breasts landed on either side his big stiff prick. There she kneaded the flesh of her boobs so that the inside portions landed around Jack's steaming ramrod cock shaft. She licked his belly and then proceeded on her downward journey.

"Mmmm, babe, you are good!" She licked his crotch and the inside of his legs. She sucked ont eh side of his dick, too. She kissed his balls and his hot mushroom cock head. She took care to rub his penis against her face and her lips. With one hand she took the meat by the base and run the tip of the red meat against the soft surface on the inside of her lower lip. She held the meat in place, at one point and merely shook her head no. As a result her soft slippery lower lip rubbed smoothly on the underside of Jack's massive mushroom head.

"Oh, shit," he said. "No one ever did that to me! Wow!" She laughed and applied more pressure to one of his hips. He felt the nudge and turned around for her "Like that?"

"Mmmmm." She parted his hungry ass. Inside she found the going slippery and easy. Her tongue went deep because Jack had bent over. His asshole opened up wide and Linda filled the breach with her fat wet tongue. When she was not sticking her mouth muscle into the shithole itself, she was sliding it up and down the crease, humming and cooing as she went. Her soft lips and succulent tongueworked feverishly to bring Jack to a new sexual high.

He's never been so roughly reamed. His asshole felt like a river of saliva. Linda's tongue filled up the crack with soft wet meat. She slip up and down and her chin followed softly, plying open the buttock folds. At one point she insisted that he change his position. When he was his hands and knees, Linda straddled his head, put her legs around his neck and leaned down so that her head hung over his ass. She rested on his back, her tits on either side of his spine, and proceeded with her fantastic tonguing.

In the new position she could part his cheeks and work even more carefully with her tongue. She licked his ass crease as if she'd been starved for a month and Jack's ass were the only food in the world. And she pretended that deep inside his anus cavity was where her benefactor had placed dessert.

"Oooooh," said jack, sensing the wonderful tongue as it went further and further into his anal cavity. "What a piece of meat!" He could feel her juice dripping down on his neck. "Give it to me, honey!" Just keep giving me that slippery meat!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.