Rearend Raptures - Cover

Rearend Raptures

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

Sue Bender had enjoyed the buttfuck supplied by Nick the surfer. But she rather preferred to fuck in the comfort of a regular bed as opposed to that of the incredible van. It was only natural that she suggest to Nick that they return to her apartment. And it was only natural for Nick to agree.

"Wow," he said, looking around Sue's livingroom when they first arrived, "this place is too much."

Sue's job at the aircraft company paid her exceptionally well. Andshe'd spenther moneyon paintings by contemporary artists, on modern lighting gizmos, on plush furniture and carpeting, and on just about whatever she liked. "You like this place?" she asked Nick as she shut the door.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "It's really far out." He was staring at one picture in particular. It was an oil painting in reds and browns. Even the flesh of the models was more red than pink. They were posed one inside the other, the woman with her back to the man, in his arms, she holding on tight to his legs. "That's nice," said Nick. "I like that."

"Want something to drink?" asked Susan. She watched the surfer roam slowly through the livingroom. His long dark body and bleached hair reminded her of herbrother, Charley.

"No," said Nick, coming to his senses. "I'm not really thirsty."

"I've got some fine wine," said Susan. "You sure?"

"Well," said Nick, "maybe just a little." Susan smiled, pleased with herself for being so hospitable. She went to the kitchen, in search of the wine and when she found it and was headed back to the livingroom with a couple of glasses an idea hit her. She stopped and removed her bathing suit. "Why not," she thought to herself. "It's my house, I've fucked him once already. I want to do it again, I can go nude if I want to." She picked up the bottle of wine and the glasses and headed for the livingroom in a new friendly spirit.

Young Nick had his back to her. He was inspecting a chrome overhead lamp, admiring the thing when Susan said, "Your wine, Monsieur." He turned around and smiled to see Susan standing stark naked at the coffee table. She was pouring the wine.

Nick immediately slid out of his surfing trunks. His pink member flashed crimson for a moment and then hung pink and limp. He made his way over to the table and couch."Just half a glass for me." He couldn't take his eyes off of lovely Susan's fine large tits and soft damp bush. But when she turned around and bent over to pick up a piece of paper off the carpeting, Nick was overwhelmed. Susan's asshole loomed in front of him like a perfect passion-pit. Her moon-shaped asscheeks spread wide and flopped sideways leaving her hole entirely unprotected. "Mmmm," he sighed, reaching a hand to one side of the fine cavity. "That's nice."

Susan stood up slowly. "Why thank you," she said.

"Lemme give you a quick goose," said Nick.

Susan was happy to oblidge. She bent over and took her ankles in Nick's described manner. He slid a finger, up to the first knuckle, into her still wet asshole. "Ahhh," she sighed, "very nice."

"Yeah," said Nick, removing the digit. "Time for a little wine." He took the glass poured by Susan and they sat down next ot each other on the couch.

Susan noticed immediately that Nick's cock had gone from soft to hard with only one quick feel of her asshole. "You get stiff really fast," she said, sliding her free hand down to his prick.

"Yeah," he said. "I guess you do that to me." He watched her jerk lightly on his red penis meat. Her hand had a good hold, like a small fist on a baseball bat, and she pulled smoothly up and down the length of his ready prick.

"You know, Nick," Said Susan, "I really like you a lot."

"We only just met," said Nick, beginning to blush. He couldn't be sure if it was the fine stimulation at his dick or the wonderful compliment from Susan. In any event, his face filled with blood and he flushed red.

"You're blushing." said Susan, smiling at the young surfer. "It's really cute to see a man blush." She was about to put down her wine and use both hands to pull his meat, but the phone rang. She reached to her feet where it jangled and considered not answering at all. But an impulse brought the phone to her ear. "Hello."

It was Carla, her brother's girlfriend and she related a kind of sad story about how it looked like she and Charley would be breaking up. She wanted to know if she could come over and talk with Susan and maybe commiserate for a while. Susan said it would be alright, that she'd be home.

"Who was that?" asked Nick the surfer as he sipped at his wine.

"My brother's girlfriend, Carla," said Sue. "She'll be coming over in a little while.

"The more the merrier," said Nick. "Do you think she'll understand if she finds us like this?"

The wine that Susan had drunk so far hard worked very rapidly. "Sure," she said. "Why, not? It's my house, isnt't it? If she wants to come over here," she scoffed, pouring herself another glass of wine, "she'll have to undress and join in the festivities. It's that simple."

"Right," said Nick, finishing off his wine and pouring himself another. "Good thinking."

"Damn straight," lisp Susan. "Now, where were we when I was so rudely interrupted? "Oh, yes," she said, espying Nick's big stiff dick, "it all comes back to me now." She smiled and put down her glass. She slid both hands into Nick's lap and followed herself by landing between his spread legs. "Mmmm," she hummed. "Just look at that thing! Big and shiny and ready to go. She took hold of Nick's prick and with both fist still not covering it up, she slid the remaining portion into her succulent mouth.

"Ooooooh," said Nick, finishing off what wine remained in his glass, "that's good." He put his empty glass down on the coffee table behind Susan. His hands went naturally to her smooth shoulders and lovely silky hair. "You're very nice to me, Susan. You know that?"

She looked up, holding his dick out of mouth and against the cheek of her face. She slid her hand slightly along the slippery wet shaft as she spoke, "Well, you deserve it, Nick. You gave me a very good fuck out there in your van. My asshole will never be the same, thanks to you." She smiled and then went back to her business with the surfer's big stiff cock. She popped the head of the prick between her lips and rubbed it gently.

"Oh, yeah!" said Nick. "Right on baby!" He watched her move gracefully up and down the length of his dick. Then he watched her remove one hand and slide it between his fanny and the couch. She brought a finger up into his bunghole and continued to suck him off.

"You got me going now, Sue," he said. "Far fucking out!" He squirmed on her worm-like finger and his cock slid farther into her face. She took to sucking him slightly faster, moving her face more actively up and down his fat steaming prick. Her lips kept a trickle of saliva going for lubrication.

"Mmmmm," said Nick. "This is going to be nice." He ran his hands through Susan's dark hair. He was about to take hold of her face and bring her up to sea-level when there was a knock at the front door.

"Shit!" said Susan. "That's probably Carla already."

Nick started to get up. "Sit down," said Susan. "Carla seen plenty of hard-ons, Nick. I'll explain to her if she wants to come in and tell us her hard luck story, she'll have to go along with what we're in to. It's that simple." she smiled and gave his dick another short lick. The broadside of her tongue slid neatly along theheady mushroom tip. Then she stood up and waved her fanny as she made her way to the front door.

Sure enough, the visitor was Carla. "Come in," said Susan. "We're just talking about you."

Carla smiled. "I see," she said flashing on Susan's nudity. "Lounging about or what?"

Susan shut the door behind her. "Actually, we were just about to get heady."

"Ah ha," said Carla. "Maybe I should come back a little later or something?"

"no, no, no," said Nick. He stood up from the couch. His prick had softened somewhat. "We were just having a little talk, that's all. You know, about the surf and all."

"He's a surfer," explained Susan. "You know, he's got a board and a tan and scarred knees and all." She smiled demurely.

"Yes," said Carla, investigating Nick'sattractive shape. "I know." She looked him up and down. "I guess once you think about it," she addresses Susan, "it's only natural that you should be running around nude in your own apartment."

"Quite," said Susan. She knew already what her brother's girlfriend had in mind. Carla was no slouch. She was ready and hot to trot on a moment's notice. "If I'mnot interrupting," she whispered to Susan, "I'd like to join you two."

"I was hoping you'd say that," said Nick who had overheard the secret request. "It'll be our pleasure."

"Yes," said Susan accepting gracefully the notion of sharing her new stud boyfriend.

"We'll talk about Charley later," said Carla, undoing the buttons on her blouse.

Nick watching her with avid interest. She removed her blouse and he saw that she had big tits unencumbered by the presence of a slim bra he sat back down on the couch and took a long gulp of wine. "wow!" he said. "This is going to be alright!"

"Take it easy there, big fellow," said Carla. "You might have more on your hands than you can handle." Carla slipped out of her tight white levis and revealed a lovely nude crotch. She wore no underwear. Her bush glistened in the early afternoon sunlight. Her legs glistened in the early afternoon sunlight. Her legs were long and skinny, covered nicely by a mellow tan. She had mousy brown hair and a slender face, angled narrowly at the jaw. For the most part she looked like the kind of girl who'd been ignored as a highschool student, but when she fully blossomed in her late teens had turned into a lovely woman.

"You know," said Nick, "you can come over her and tell me about yourself if you want."

Susan winked at Carla. Both girls knew that the boy was a little young. "Sure," said Carla, "I'll tell you all about everything." She walked gracefully to the couch.

Nick couldn't take his eyes off her lovely narrow tits. They were small round fir affairs, with big dark nipples in the center. Unlike Susan, Carla had little titties, baby mouthfuls. Nick was sure he would enjoy the contrast. He poured Carla a glass of wine which she thanked him for.

"You know," said Susan, easing her bottom down on the other side of Nick, "Carla and I are awfully lucky to have a nice strong stud like you, Nick, to take care of us." She ran her finger lightly along his arm and hand, down to where he held his glass of wine. She took the glass out of his hand and put it down on the coffee table.

"Yes," said Carla, putting her glass down, too, "it would be really boring if Susan and I had to spend the afternoon just sitting around doing nothing at all, just day dreaming and wondering when we'd meet a big strong surfer like you." She slid her hand along one hairy thigh. Her fingers landed at his knee and then she moved slowly back in the other direction. When she came to the fold where his leg worked up into his crotch, she let her hand drift slowly toward his cock. "Of course," she said, removing her hand altogether and picking up her glass of wine, "you might not be in to the kind of sex that I enjoy. I don't know, I might just be wasting my time." She took a long sip of her wine.

"Well, said Nick, putting his hand between Carla's lovely nubile legs, "I'm the kind of guy who doesn't mind experimenting, Carla. I think you'll be able to get just about whatever you want."

Carla blushed. "Is he for real?" she asked Susan.

"Really," said Susan, sliding her hand down to Nick's crotch. "He gave me one of the best know what's."

"In that case," said Carla, "allow me to get a good feel of that prick of his. Just to make sure I know what i"m getting involved with." She reached down, alongside Susan's hand, and pressed her fingers up along Nick's meat. "It's very tender," she said, stroking the stiffening prick with the backs of her fingers. "Nice."

"Far fucking out!" said Nick. "This is like a dream come true."

"Yes it is, ' said Carla. "But it's a little uncomfortable like this. Wouldn't you say so, Susan?"

"Yes, absolutely." She took hold of Nick's cock and pulled slightly. Somehow he knew that he was supposed to get up. She led him like that, bye the cock, to the bedroom. Carla followed from behind. They all three moved slowly. The girl behind Nick slid her hand gracefully along the groove in his ass. Susan continued to lead him bye the cock.

"I feel like the best kept prisoner in the world," muttered Nick.

He stretched out on the bed. Susan laid down with her back to him and up higher on the bed. Her ass was in his face. "Dom something nice with my asshole, Nick. Just ot show Carla that we're good friends."

Nick looked around and then eyed the pliant orifice in front of his face. One bung hung sideways and obstructed his otherwise clear view. He pulled that buttocks up and away and slid a finger down to the neat shithole. With one quick jerk of his hand, he landed a knuckle's worth of digit up Susan's anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.