Rearend Raptures
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2003 by Lee Ryder

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Backdoor pleasures of Sue Bender

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex  

During his lunch breakat Pier Side, Jerrywent searching for the mysterious smile and the lovely body, both belonging to Dawn. She'd left the club house, following Stan's assault on her asshole, saying that she was going down to the beach for some sun. So, naturally, Jerry thought he might find her in one of the nearby sunbathing areas.

As he searched the bright sunlight sands nowhere did he see the leopard skin bikini, or the woman who went with it. He decided not to press his luck and headed back for the Club. But on his way he made the clumsy mistake of kicking up some sand which, caught in a wind, landed indelicately on the recently oiled sunbather some twenty paces to his right.

"Watch where you kick that stuff," said a sweet but angry voice. "Some of us are trying to get some sun." The voice was too feminine for Jerry to pass up. And when he turned to investigate the body from whence came the lovely voice, he found himself anxious to make amends.

She was long and lithe, blond, and the sort of woman that no matter how she was dressed would catch the eye. On the beach she wore a simple one piece bathing suite. But despite her conservative outrigging, Jerry knew she was a boat worth sailing. He made his way to her side with a ready apology.

"Don;t start," said the long legged woman. "It was an accident and that's all there was to it." She didn't open her eyes to say this, merely lifted and open hand as if to say, stop, I've heard enough already.

"Really," said Jerry, "I amd sorry about that."

"It's o.k.," said the blonde, softening somewhat when she saw Jerry's finephysique. "That kind ofthing happens."

"I'd like to make it up to you," he said. "Lemme buy you lunch."

"No thanks," said the woman, sitting up a little. Her large breasts fell forward, into place in the top part of the one piece suit. "But I'll take a rain check." She held her hand above her eyes to shield away the blinding sun.

"You're cute," said Jerry. "And I really would like to make it up to you."

The woman reconsidered. Jerry could see the thoughts running around in her brain. She was trying to make a decision. "Listen," he said, at just the right moment, "my apartment isn't far form here and we could have a glass of wine or something. I"m on my lunch break from Pier Side. What do you say?"

She looked away and then nodded her head. "O.k.," she said, "one glass of wine."

"Terrific," said Jerry.

He helped her with her towel and personal belongings and they made their way down the boardwalk and up one block to Jerry's apartment. After a couple of glasses of wine, despite the woman's insistence that she only wanted one, Jerry found out that shewas a model now, oncea stewardess, spent most of her afternoons on the beach, and that she liked him a great deal. Her name was Cindy. She'd been married five years before, but now, with sudden death of her husband a few months before, she was once again on her own. She'd married young and enjoyed the constant sex. If she missed anything about her married life, it was companionship for sex.

On the third glass of wine Jerry excused himself from the living-room and in the privacy of his bedroom telephone Pier Side to tell them he'd be a little late coming back from lunch. When he came back to the living-room, he found Cindy strolling around in the nude.

"Well, well, well," he said, checking out her fabulous body. "I'm glad to see we think similarly."

"The fact is, Jerry," said Cindy in her sweet voice, "that I'm so horny as hell. I shouldn't have tried to put you off before. I'm sorry about that, but if you're still interested in me, I'd like to go to bed now."

Jerry couldn't quite believe his incredible luck. He walked over to Cindy and ran a finger the length of one fine creamy tit. He landed inside the bull's eye, on her nipple. "You know," he said, "I'm glad you're so up front." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. She leaned into the embrace and gave him everything he could have asked for. Her tongue searched around inside his face looking for some crevice, some particular slope or shape, and finding it, repeated the gesture just to make sure that Jerry understood.

"Wow!" he said. "You really know how to lay it on thick!"

"Can we use your bedroom? I haven't much time."

"Not me, either. I mean, yes, we can use my bedroom, and no, we don't have much time." He led her by the hand to his bedroom. To her surprise, Cindy discovered that Jerry had a water bed.

"Oh, look at that," she said in a happy voice, "I've never done it on one of those things."

"It's a real kick," said Jerry. He slid out of his trunks and fell backwards onto the sloshing plastic covered water. "What do you think?"

Cindy knelt between his legs and rubbed his thighs. "We're gonna bounce a lot is what I think." She slid her hands up into his crotch. "Lemme give you something nice," she said.

"Just 'cause I kicked sand on you?"

"Yeah, just 'cause you did that." She smiled and went down on his hog. He opened his legs wide. She plyed the balls with her long narrow fingers. Goose bumps crawled across his scrotal sack. He smiled and watched her swallow more and more if his rod. Her face wa long and narrow and Jerry wasn't surprised to see his entire dick disappear into Cindy's oral cavity. What did surprise him, and excite his lusty passions even more, were Cindy's quick hands. She slid them softly between the water bed and his butt.

"Mmmm," he hummed, feeling her begin to knead his cheeks. "That's nice."

She rolled him over, or at least cued him that he should. He went obediently onto his belly. She dropped one hand down between his legs and slowly and delicately touched the skin on the inside of his legs. A tingle of chill followed her fingers as she worked her way up to his nuts and his asshole. "It looks pretty," she said in her sweet voice.

She lay down between his legs and rubbed her tits against his back. Before he could ask fro anything special, she her tongue working into his asshole. She reamed the asshole steadily. Her tongue worked wonders in there. She reamed him out so efficiently that he couldn't believe she'd done it only with her tongue. When he thought she'd finished and in fact she'd only paused for a breather, he started to roll over.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked. She pushed him back down with a soft feminine nudge. "I'm not through eating that terrific asshole of yours. And by the way, I expect something big from you in return."

"You got it, Cindy," he said, looking over his shoulder at her fine pear shaped blond titties. Her nipples were pink and luscious. He could tell that she was getting turned on just by eating out hi asshole. "Whatever you want, babe. It's yours."

The look on Cindy's face expressed enthusiasm.

"What's it gonna be?" asked Jerry.

"You'll laugh," she said. "It's something I like just every once in a while."

"You want me to eat you?"

She slapped him lightly on the ass. "No, silly. That I like all the time. Guess again." While he pondered what she wanted, she rubbed his buttocks.

"You want me to fuck you ten times in a row?" he finally suggested.

"Nope."

"I give up," said Jerry "You tell me."

"I'm embarrassed," she said and sure enough a full blush filled her pretty face. She leaned down close to his body, rubbed her breasts along his back and whispered in his ear.

"Why didn't you say so," said Jerry in full voice. "You shouldn't worry about asking me to do that."

"I know," said Cindy. "It's just sounds so strange when I say it out loud. You know what else?" Again she leaned down and rubbed her tits against his muscular back while she whispered to him.

"Sure," he said. "I have everything we need."

"Can we do that one first?" she asked in a cute voice.

"Of course," he said. Jerry slid off of the water bed and left Cindy rolling in the nude on theslopping mattress. In his desk drawer he located an electric dildo and a bottle of lubricant. He switched the plastic dick on just to make sure it was running. At the sound of the whirring, Cindy broke out laughing, "Those things just crack me up," she said. "I wonder who invented that."

"I don't know," said Jerry, holding it up over his head in both hands and marching slowly, Frankenstein style towards the lovely nude woman. He contorted his face into the mask of an ugly man and threw his all into pretending he was an evil monster, "I'm going to get you, my darling. Are you prepared?" He brought one hand down behind him and picked up the jar of lubricant. "Her I come."

He jumped onto the bend and Cindy giggled hysterically. She grabbed at the whirring vibrator and feeling it in her hands said, "That's perfect!" He rubbed it along her thigh and then up between her legs. Somehow the synthetic prick slid neatly into her snatch. He let loose of it and spread kisses all over Cindy's body. The vibrating stick continued to work on her cunt while Jerry made sure to take care of the rest of her body. He rubbed up and down, along her back, with his cock. He drew his fat member between the backs of her legs and up along her ass crease. The vibrator continued to whir in her pussy while he applied plenty of stimulation to her asshole and the vicinity.

"Oh, shit," moaned Cindy, the obscene word sounding strange in her sweet cute voice. "This is really going to be a kick. I can tell that already."

Jerry reached down under her and switched the machine to a higher speed. "Oh, fuck," hollered Cindy. "That's just too much! Weeeeee!"

She spread her legs out and Jerry took long sensuous feel of the backs of her legs. She spread them so wide to accommodate the plastic machine that her asshole practically popped out from between her buns.

"Look at that," said Jerry, in total ecstasy. "It's so pretty!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.