Ex-Wife's Problem - Cover

Ex-Wife's Problem

Copyright© 2003 by nonono69

Chapter 1

Cheating Revenge Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife gets caught fooling around, after divorce she will do anything to get her EX back. He's after revenge and she pays for her betrayal

Caution: This Cheating Revenge Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism  

The day in court was short and sweet. My lawyer helped me with the divorce and it went about a good as he said it would. About four months ago my wife of 10 years had a hot fling with one of her co-workers. He was married too and before they knew what happened, they were hot and heavy at it. My wife had never been with anybody but me so she was very excited and didn't know how to control herself. They were in a hot office romance before either one knew what hit them. One of her co-workers called and told me about it. I didn't believe her but once I checked things out, I found out it was true. I was so pissed I couldn't see straight. I went to my lawyer right away and he hired someone to get the dirt on my wife and her new boyfriend. Within a couple days they had all the pictures they needed.

I was so glad when my lawyer called and said they had everything they needed. I couldn't stay another day in this house. Both me and my wife were only 28 years old. We had gotten married directly out of high school and our marriage was very solid, at least that is what I thought up to that week. The next day while my wife was at work, I packed up everything I wanted to keep, and moved out. I left a long letter on the table for my wife. Also behind the letter was the paperwork for divorce and some of the pictures of her and her new boyfriend together. I took about three weeks off work, put my stuff in storage and went on a long overdue vacation. I told the people at my work that if my soon-to-be EX called, tell her I had quit and moved away.

As soon as my wife got home, she looked around the house and found many things gone. She finally saw the long letter and cried the entire time she sat there and read it. Over and over again she read the letter and cried out loud. The affair was something that really happened quickly and she still loved me more then anything. She didn't even know I knew about the other guy. Now I was gone and she had divorce paperwork in her hands. The note told her to sign the paperwork, put it in the envelope, and mail it tomorrow when she went in to work. If she didn't, the pictures would be mailed to her boyfriends wife and destroy his marriage also. Plus the pictures might end up in some of her friends hands that also worked with her. Her little fun in the sun was now really costing her.

All night my wife stayed up and it wasn't till the next morning she knew she couldn't risk the chance of getting her new boyfriend in trouble with his wife. Her life might have been messed up but she wasn't going to ruin his. She signed the paperwork and put it into the mail. The form just really said that she would not fight the divorce, did not want any alimony of any type, and they would split whatever bills they owed. Of course my wife was like most other wives, she had no ideal what we really owed.

I called my lawyer about a week into my vacation. I was having as much fun as I could under the circumstances. He quickly informed me that he got the paperwork from my wife and they would have a court date about 2 weeks from now. I had him try to pick a date as close to the end of my vacation leave as he could. He told me to call him back in a week and he would give me the date. Each day I thought about my cheating wife and it really got me mad. At night I would go out to clubs and have a pretty good time with the girls that were there, but when I got home my mind always thought about my wife and the other guy together. I guess its usually the other way around, with the wife finding out about her husbands lover, but this time the tables were reversed.

My wife finally had a long talk with her office lover. She needed to know how serious he really was. Well, he was just like she had been. This was a very fun and adventurous thing to do, but he loved his wife. He pleaded with my wife not to ruin his marriage too. My wife had no intention of doing that, she was just looking to see if the guy really loved her or was just playing around. She found out quickly she lost her husband to another guy just PLAYING AROUND. She broke everything off with the guy and soon found out that a broken office affair is very hard to live with. Soon she just couldn't go back to the office because of all the talk going around. Without even thinking about what problems it would cause, she called in quit her job. She figured she could find a new one soon and getting away from her office lover would help her get over everything much quicker.

I had just about been three weeks and I called my lawyer back up. He told me that this coming Monday would be the court date. He had made sure my wife got the papers and everything was all ready. It should only take about five minutes of the courts time as long as my wife didn't object. I was sure she wouldn't because of the pictures and also her not wanting to cause the breakup of her lovers marriage. The weekend went by soon. I returned to town on Sunday and found a great little condo to hold me over for a while. I had always wanted a condo on the ocean and when I went to a realtor, they found me one that the owner would be gone for six months and wanted to rent it out till then. That fit the bill perfectly for me. I didn't know if I would enjoy living like that and I could now try it out without having to buy my own condo. I signed all the paperwork and moved in. It was expensive but the view was fantastic. I had a first floor view of the ocean. The bedroom and living room had huge picture glass windows so you could see everything happening outside. And both these large windows were very large. They ran from the bottom of the floor to the top of the ceiling. I sat there for a couple hours just amazed at how nice this really was.

The next morning I woke up early and got ready to go to court. I had not seem my wife in about a month. I really was in no hurry to see her. I still had some very bad feelings about everything that had happened. I first spotted her as I walked into the court with my lawyer. She stared hard at me and I just ignored her the best I could. She was trying hard to get my attention without letting anyone really know she was doing it. Her life had really turned lonely and she sat at home most the days and nights. She still had not gotten a job. Then I heard the court called to order and the judge read the divorce agreement and asked both myself and my wife if she agreed to it. Slowly she said yes, then I said yes. Then it was over. We were divorced. They had both of us sign some paperwork and before my wife could get a chance to talk with me, I was gone.

The paperwork split up all our property and laid out exactly what each person was to receive and had to pay out. My wife had to pick up her own payments on our rental house or move out. The choice was hers. We had lived there about two years and the landlord had agreed with one month notice, we could move out whenever we wished. But it also gave my wife about $4000.00 in cash from our joint savings and about $15,000.00 in bills. She got half the credit card debt, she had to start making payments for her own car, and she had to pay half the court cost. She never read any of the paperwork, she just tried to run out and find me before I disappeared again. But it was too late. I was gone and on my way home. I still had my job and I would start back at it tomorrow. I took got about $4000.00 cash and about $20,000.00 in bills. But the difference was I knew how to pay the bills, and I was getting plenty enough money to pay for everything.

My Ex-wife's life kept getting worse every day. She didn't know I lived in the area and was still working at my same job. She still thought I had moved away. Her money lasted barely two months. She paid the rent on the expensive home she was in, paid the car bills, the utilities, the credit card bill, and food and drink. She looked hard for a job but she didn't know the job market was as bad as it was. She ended up having to move out of her house into a small junk apartment, she couldn't pay the car bill and within two weeks of explaining to the company that owned the car all about her problems, it was repossessed. Then she was finally completely broke. She now had no money for her apartment, credit cards, food, and also didn't even own a car to drive around and try to find a job. She was in a very desperate spot and now knew how much she really did miss and love her husband.

I had always treated my EX sort of like a princess. Sure she had to work but she would have gone crazy just sitting around the house. But everything else she wanted, I always made sure she had. I think that probably led to what actually happened. She was so use to getting her way, she didn't even think twice when her mind wanted to play around with somebody new. Now everything she had worked for the last ten years were gone. No money, no husband, and she was slowly selling off all her possessions. The selling of most her possessions allowed to live another 40 days or so. She still had no income and all the creditors were really after her. She now had no phone, no cable, no luxuries at all. She had been divorced for over four months now and was completely broke.

The last time I had talked to my ex-wife was about six months ago. My life had finally returned to normal and I was even dating another young girl. It was going slow but I liked her a lot and she felt the same way with me. I didn't think about my EX like I use to. But when I did it always made me mad. She had really hurt me and I told myself if I ever got the chance to pay her back, she would have the same feeling about being betrayed that I now did. Then, one night when my girlfriend was over, my EX called me at home. It had been over six months and somehow she found out I was living locally and got my phone number. My EX begged me not to hang up. My new girlfriend was right there in the room and I didn't want her know I was talking to my EX. Plus my face was turning red as I was really pissed that she would call me after all this time. I thought for a second and told her I was a little busy right now. Please call me back at 11:00 PM tonight. I then hung up the phone.

Of course my girlfriend asked who it was. I had to make up a quick story about someone at work needing some help. I didn't want to do work now with you here so I told him to call back later tonight. My girlfriend thought that was very understanding of me and she stayed over till about 10:00 PM. Finally she got in her car and headed home. She had to work tomorrow also. I started thinking about my EX and the phone call. I was working myself up into a frenzy. I didn't know I really hated her this much. I suppose being humiliated like that was more then I could forgive. At 11:00 PM the phone rang and I was pretty sure I knew who it was. I answered it and my EX pleaded with me to let her talk. I was barely about to get the words "OK" out of my mouth. For the next five minutes my EX rattled off how sorry she was. I could tell the way she was talking that she was desperate. I didn't know why she was trying to crawl back but I listened to everything and she kept going and going. She threw everything at me. How much she still loved me, how much a fool she had been, how she thought of me every night. Then she finally said something that really caught my ear.

She pleaded with me to give her another chance. She would not mess up and she would do whatever I asked of her, no questions asked. Just give her the chance to prove her love. I finally broke in and had her quit pleading her case. I told her I would think about it but I didn't know if I could trust her anymore. She quickly spoke up and told me that she was a changed woman. She knew how good she had it with me and she would do whatever I requested if she could just see me again. I finally told her I had to think about it but I would call her tomorrow sometime. She begged me to please call and I wouldn't ever be unhappy with her again. I finally said OK and hung up the phone. My Ex had tried her hardest to really make a good impression on me. She knew if she had another chance, she might win me back. Her life was at the lowest point in her life. She had no place else to turn.

That night I was still very mad. I couldn't believe my EX was still trying to get back with me. Whatever happened to her workplace boyfriend? He must have dropped her too. I didn't make up my mind that night and finally fell to sleep. The next morning while I was showering it hit me. A big smile came to my face. I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to pay my EX back. I just had to figure out how. We were legally divorced so I didn't have to worry about any of that type of entanglements. I went to work and at work I used my computer and search engines to try to decide what I could do. In of the search engines I typed "EX-WIFE". When I hit they key, about 1000 search results came up. Many different things were there. Pictures, advertisements, stories, and lawyer sites. Then I saw a link and clicked on it. The link I clicked on said: "Getting Even with My Cheating Wife".

It was a story written by an exotic author about a situation that was pretty close to mine. Husband finds his wife cheating, she begs to come back, and he turns her into his Sex Slave Slut. The story was long and took me over 30 minutes to read. When I was done my mind was filled with wonderful things I could do to pay my EX back. The story was like a HOW2 book for humiliating your ex-wife. I printed the story out and for the rest of the day I read it and highlighted the area's that I could try to use on my Ex. Finally I was done and had about 20 highlighted areas. It was now 3:00 in the afternoon. I grabbed the phone number that my EX left me last night and called her. When she answered the phone so was very excited to know it was me calling her back. This time I took control of the situation. I quickly told my EX to keep totally quiet and listen to what I was about to say.

I told her I was very uncertain about all of this, BUT, I was going to give it a 7 day trial. If she wanted to hear more about it, she was to be standing outside her house at 4:00 PM. That was one hour away. She was to dress in a short dress and be looking as nice as she could for me. First impression would be critical. I would take her out to eat and she could hear my conditions if she really wanted to try it. Her entire body perked up and she had the excitement of a young girl going out on her first date. "YES, I'LL BE READY". But then she had to tell me she didn't live in our old house anymore. She gave me the new address to pick her up at. I told her look cute and don't be late. I then hung up and waited till it was about 3:45. I went down to my car and started to drive to the address she gave me. I quickly found this was in the cheaper part of town. In fact, when I got to her address, the apartments were in a very rundown complex. I noticed her on the street waiting for me. I looked her over as I drove up and noticed she had lost about 5 or 10 pounds. I didn't know how broke she had been and how little she had been eating.

This really shaped her body up nicely. She might be 28 years old but she was still a very cute girl. She had on a nice black dress and she had done up her makeup as nicely as she could. I pulled up to the corner and she opened the door and jumped into the car. She looked over and said "THANK YOU". She was so happy to be getting this little chance. She was going to be making the best of everything. She looked over my new car and made a comment about it. I had bought a convertible about three months ago. It was bright red and very sporty. Since I was single, it was my chance to get all the thinks I couldn't really have when I was married. I let my EX make a lot of small talk as I drove her to the restaurant that we were going to eat at. When I parked, she remembered some of our old ways. I always liked her to wait till I opened the door for her. She sat there while I walked around and opened her door. She slid out as gracefully as she could and grabbed my arm as we walked in the restaurant. She was picking up on things just as if nothing ever happened. She was not going to mess things up.

We were seated and we both ordered. My EX ordered a lot for her. It sort of surprised me but I didn't know how long it had been since she had a really nice sit down dinner. I ordered wine and my EX really liked that. Once the waiters finally left, I leaned towards my EX and started talking. My EX listened as I talked and slowly drank her wine. I was remembering things from the story that I had folded up in my pocket. I must have read it 20 times by now. I then started laying down the rules for us to get back together. My little speech went something like this: "I don't know if I can ever trust you again. I use to treat you like a princess and you stabbed me in the back. If you want us to get back together, you will have to re-earn my trust. And for 7 days our relationship will be a lot different. My life is finally back to normal, I have a condo on the beach, a nice sports car, a girlfriend that I might end up falling for, and just received a 20% raise for a project that I just completed. My life is good and you might just stab me again in the back at your first opportunity." With this my EX tried to talk, I told her to let me finish then she could have her say. I continued on with my rehearsed speech. "I have decided to give it 7 days. I will give you the chance to prove you still love me. But to prove it, you have to go way beyond the normal. Before you were treated like a little angel, everything you wanted you got, this time, I will get everything that I want. For 7 days, you will treat me exactly like I use to treat you. Anything and everything that I want, you will give me. This means that for 7 days, you will do EVERYTHING I ask. I will push you and see if you fail me. If you ever say NO to me or do something I don't want you to, I'll just get up and leave. You'll never see of talk to me again. This is a one-time chance for you. ONE-TIME!"

I finally let my EX have her say. She told me she was so wrong and so sorry for what she did to me. She would never STAB me in the back again. And if I would give her a chance, she could prove to me she really loved me and would make a great wife again. I looked her right in the face then told her to answer me one question. If I tell you to do something, no matter what it is, no matter what you have to do, you will do it without question for the next 7 days. If were still doing good after 7 days, everything will return to the way it was before we were divorced. But if she disappoints me even once, I will know that she isn't serious and I wouldn't be able to trust her. I then asked her to give me her answer. YES OR NO.

It was so much quicker then I thought. I figured she would have to think about what she was getting herself into. At least that's what the girl in the story did. But my EX didn't wait one second. YES, YES, OH YES! I then held up my glass and we toasted to our new try at getting back together. I remember in the story that this is where I started taking control but at the same time I was to start treating her really nice. I threw kindness and commands at her both at the same time. We started eating and chatting away. I told her about my nice condo and how well I had been doing at work. It did sort of feel like old times, but my anger and revenge was still there. It would start as soon as we left the restaurant. We drank two bottles of wine, talked and had desert. Finally it was about 7:00 PM and I paid our bill and got my EX up. Tonight was the start of her 7 days as my complete sexual slut. She didn't know how bad it would get but if she could have read the story in my pocket, she would have never asked for a second chance.

On the way out I asked where the restrooms were. We both walked down the hallway to where the rest-rooms were. It was now time to start my Ex's night. Before she went into the restroom I told her to turn around. I had her put her hands quickly over her eyes and told her my first command of the night was that she not move a muscle for 20 seconds. I had her shake her head that she understood. Her hands covered her face and my hands immediately lifted up the back of her black dress and noticed she had matching black undies on. Her skirt lifting up in the back really made her jerk but I told her not to move. This was a quick bold move by me and I was now letting her know how the rest of the night would go. I slid both hands under the sides of her black undies and pulled them right down her legs. It had been a long time since I had seen my EX nude and her ass really looked good. I lifted her legs and had her step out of her undies. In our entire ten years together, she had never done anything like this for me. I had her open her eyes and turn around.

I could see the surprise and embarrassment in her face. I let her watch as I threw her undies in the large trash can that was there in the hallway. I grabbed her hand and guided her back out to my car. For once she was entirely silent. As we drove I told her she did very good in the hallway. If she would have put up any resistance at all, I would have left for good. It was her first test of the night. I didn't know it but she had just about told me NO that I couldn't do that. After what I just told her, she was very glad she didn't say anything. She felt completely exposed with her undies but this dress was very long compared to the ones I had in my mind for her. I decided to go shopping first, then back to my house. I drove to the mall and in less then an hour, she had two new outfits. Both outfits were very small dresses. They were cute but the shortest ones I could find. I didn't let her try them on, I just picked out her size and bought them.

When we drove up to my condo, my EX couldn't believe it. I was living in a fancy gated community. My condo just yelled out LUXURY. I took her inside and right away her expression changed. The place was BEAUTIFUL. She had never wanted to live in a condo but it was one of my dreams. Then I opened the curtains and let her see the view I had. She had been barely surviving and I was here living in luxury. She made up her mind she could never let me know how bad off she was. Not until she had me back again permanently. I put some music on and sat back on the chair. My Ex was about to put on a great show for me and she didn't even know it yet. She started to sit down but I told her no to sit. I had her go to the middle of the room. Then I instructed her to start dancing for me. She didn't think I was serious at first but then she saw my face also change expression. She knew I was deadly serious. She slowly started dancing about and I told her to remember, NEVER, I repeat, NEVER, say NO to me. Not for the next 7 days. Otherwise she could just leave at any time. This brought a little frown to her face but she kept dancing for me. The song ended an another one started. I told her to slip her dress up over her head sexy like and let it drop on the floor. She now knew exactly what I had in mind for her. Up until now the sexual stuff didn't even come into her mind. Now she knew she couldn't say NO and if she did, I would make her leave for good.

Now she was stuck in a bad situation. This first time would be the most important. Even if she would do it, or she would try to talk me out of it. If she did that, I would have made her leave. But I finally saw her hands head for her dress and slowly she peeled it off. It was now on the floor and she sort of stopped dancing. I told her immediately to keep dancing and then more commands started following. Unhook your bra, turn all around. Dance more sexily. My EX was entirely nude except for her high heel shoes. I finally had her kick them off. Then just like she was a possession, I had her go over to the couch and lean over it. Her butt was now pushed out backwards and she was in the perfect position to fuck. I looked her body over and with the loss of her weight, she looked just about perfect. No fat anywhere. I started to walk behind her and she had a very worried look in her face. She heard my zipper come down and she wanted to tell me she wasn't on the pill anymore. She had to stop that when she ran out of money a few months back. Plus she didn't think she would need them for a while.

I didn't let her get a word out of her mouth. As soon as she started to say something, I told her she had two choices, stay bent over and not say one word, NOTHING! Or get dressed and leave. I waited a second and her head slowly shook OK. I didn't even drop my pants, I wanted to fuck her just like she was a hired hooker. I pressed my fingers up to her pussy and it was covered in dark brown hair but was now very wet. I didn't know it but my EX hadn't been fucked since the day I left her. Knowing she was wet, I pushed up behind her and sank my dick deep up inside her cunt. I pushed hard and didn't give her anytime to adjust. This wasn't about her. This was for me. I again told her not to mess this up by talking. Then I grabbed her hips and started rocking her body back and forth. It had been so long and it really did feel great. I told her to start fucking me for all she was worth. I quit moving and made my EX do all the work. She wanted so badly to tell me to pull out. She last had her period about ten days ago. It might not be the worst time but it was one of those not really safe times.

A couple times she really just about blurted out to pull out but she kept remembering what I had told her. My life was so much better then hers and she didn't want to blow it on her first night. She was pushing and pulling her pussy on and off my dick. A minute at the most is all it took. I didn't give my EX any warning, just all of a sudden I started shooting my sperm deep up inside the nice warm pussy that was fucking me like a pro. It took the EX about five or ten seconds then she felt the extra wetness and heat. She knew I had just flooded her pussy with my sperm. She had always been on the pill ever since we first got married. At this moment, I really thought she was. A few tears formed up in her eyes. She didn't think the very first night would be like this. And it really worried her that I had fucked her without a rubber on. She made the decision in her mind that as soon as she could, she would get another prescription started for her pregnancy pills.

As soon as I was done fucking my EX, I brought her to the couch and let her lay down. She wanted to go clean up but I told her later. I turned on the TV and immediately turned it to one of the X-rated channels that I subscribed to. She would have never watched them with me back in our old home. She didn't think they were right. But now she had no choice. For over an hour we watched the adult movies then I finally let her go into the bathroom. My EX tried her hardest to push everything out of her pussy but very little by now came out. It had been an hour since I fucked her and most of the sperm had made it's way DEEP DEEP inside her. When she came back out I had her sit back on the couch and then I told her that until I told her, she would be staying here with me. That made her a little happier as she thought that maybe I was starting to really want her back. But this was just part of my plan. I wouldn't let her out of my sight for at least a week. I went in the back room and called my boss at home. I told him I needed the next week off for personal problems. He didn't ask any questions, he just said OK and hoped everything was all right.

We laid together on the couch watching dirty movies for a few hours. My EX had no choice but to watch them. I was then just about ready for bed. I grabbed my Ex.'s hand and guided her back to the bedroom. I turned down the bed and then told my EX that day one was just about done. If she made it to the end, then I could again trust her and everything would go back to the way it was. I then told my EX not to say a word till tomorrow morning when we woke up. I had her shake her head that she understood and I turned off the lights. I started thinking about everything that had happened and how close the letter in my shirt pocket was to what actually happened tonight. All this thinking brought my dick right back to life. Soon it was hard as a brick and I had my EX laying right next to me. Normally I would know better then to try anything this late, but I remembered I WAS IN CHARGE. I slowly turned my EX on her side and I faced her away from me. Her ass was now pointing directly in my direction. I took my fingers and put a lot of my spit on them and guided them between her legs. She jumped a little when she felt my hands touch her cunt but then she settled back down. My fingers were so full of my spit that her cunt lips slipped right apart and my fingers slid down into her hot little pussy.

A worried thought came to my Ex's mind. She was praying that I wouldn't try to fuck her. Within seconds her worse fears again came true. She felt me place my dick at her cunt entrance and push forward. I slipped right into her tight little pussy. My EX started thinking of anything she could do but she was too afraid to upset me and ruin everything. It was working exactly like the story said it was. I had a sex slave and I was finding out that I could do anything my little mind could come up it. I now started fucking hard and fast into the tight little pussy in front of me. I didn't make my EX work or move at all. I just fucked fast and hard at her pussy from behind her. Then I slowed down really slow. She didn't feel me come and was hoping that I was done for the night. But I found the slowly I pushed and pulled, the more feeling of pleasure I was getting. I was now moving at a snails pace. I could feel every little inch as it moved in and out. I had never fucked like this before. Then the pressure started building and finally I could feel my balls let go.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.