Letters of Lovers - Cover

Letters of Lovers

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This series is something I have been urged to create by several people who read my other stories.<br> The letters cited throughout this series are all real, and all actually sent between myself and other on line lovers. All of them erotic. I have not edited any part of the letters from the different women, and all of my responses are actual. So, with these things in mind, I hope that those reading and like to send EROTIC emails to others might get some ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

FROM: CHEY
TO: TOM
SUBJ: BIG MEN DON'T CRY!

Good morning hon. I just wanted to drop you a quick note. I will be in a conference starting today (Monday) until Tuesday night so I probably will not have a chance to write. If I do, I certainly will drop you a note. Don't miss me too much. Love,

Chey


FROM: TOM
TO: CHEY
SUBJ: Let's "Go Public."

We go to a bar where it is a little rowdy. Kind of big place, the bar has a couple girls and a few guys sitting there. We walk toward the end and order a drink from the cute barmaid in a really short skirt. After a nice cool drink, I ask you to play the jukebox.

Some of the guys eyes are following your movements. You're definitely the prettiest one there. Soon a really nice song comes on, and I reach to dance with you.

I hold you tight to me, as we slowly move. I just can't help getting hot being near you, and now your hard tits are crushed into me. As we move around, we come close to the pool table and I back you into it. I push you back onto it, and kiss you, then your chin, and nuzzle your tits, dry licking them with my tongue through your silky blouse. It leaves your whole midriss exposed. I spend time licking your bared stomach also.

Finally I bury my face hard into your crotch and make believe I am eating you right there. One of the guys says she's going to fuck him right there on the table, and the barmaid says that "If she don't I will, he has all the right moves."

You are moaning, but then I quickly pull you up, and continue to dance til the song is over. As we go back to the bar, EVERYONE in the bar applauds us, one of the guys says that you are "Hotter than hell lady," and you start to blush. Soon free drinks are headed our way.

Now, another song comes on and a guy from the middle of the bar comes down and asks if he can dance with you? You look at me and I say, "Go for it babe."

I tell him that you're more woman than he can handle but he's welcome to try. I whisper to you to give him the works... meaning whatever YOU want to do. Everyone at the bar is watching both of you, and I casually drink my beer, knowing what you will do to this poor guy. I can see his hands roaming down to your ass pulling you to him as you dance. You glance over to me as if for permission, and I just give you a nod... whatever turns you on honey.

I know what he is feeling as you crush your tits into his chest... I can't be too sure if he is really turning you on or if you are acting, but I am sure he has a hard on by now, the way his hands move around your ass, and you are grinding against him. The barmaid is transfixed watching, and I didn't want to disturb her now to ask for another drink. I decide something different and reach for her hand and pull her to the floor to dance near you two.

Her tits are perky, but smaller than yours, and now that she is close to me, I can feel her hard nipples pressing into me. I look over her shoulder to you, and wink. Now we are near the pool table and she whispers to me, "Am I going to get that pool table treatment?"

Sure enough, I push her down and do the same as I did to you, and the people at the bar clap and yell. Sounded like someone had just won a bet that I would do this.

I stay a little longer in her pussy area with my face buried into her skirt, and she moans with her hands on my head. I am hot enough watching you grind your guy, as I am at her gates of heaven, I pull her up and continue to dance, but now YOU steer your guy to the pool table and push him down and kiss him like I did to you.

You are traveling down, just as I did, till you get to his balls, and now you are pretending to blow him.

The crowd is nuts, watching you, and the barmaid says in my ear, us two are really a hot item.

There is no mistaking that he has a huge hard on bulging through his jeans, and you are running your face up and down the outside of it.

I'm thinking you will probably have this guy cumming in his pants in a minute, as MY hands slide down and under the barmaids short skirt, holding her ass tightly to me.

She is transfixed again, watching you mimic a blowjob on your guy through his jeans. He is laying back on the pool table moaning. You are acting as if you are really sucking him... driving him and the crowd buts. I'm not jealous. I know you are mine, and I am secure with it. Whatever happens, I know you're still mine.

Her and me are at the end of the bar now, and I stand behind her and tell her that probably we should just watch the "show" you are doing, as someone pumps more money into the jukebox.

She agrees, and I cup her tits through her blouse and look over her shoulder watching you. She makes no move to pull away from my hands. It seems it is just what she needed that minute. Leaning back on me. Her hardened nipples poking, straining under her thin blouse as I caress them, and she watches you intently. She's as hot as you are now. Grinding her ass into my hard cock through my jeans.

"She's not really going to do it, is she?" She asks. I say, "You never know what surprise is in THAT lady's head." as I continue watching you and caressing this girl's soft tits.


FROM: CHEY
TO: TOM
SUBJ: If you go out in the woods today...

Hi hon,

Sorry I did not write sooner but I have been very busy at work with meetings and conferences. I wrote this story last week and I believe I got too busy to send it to you but I could have already. If I did, sorry, hon. BTW: I liked rubbing that guy's cock in the bar, while watching you hold the barmaid's tits. The least you could have done was end it by letting us fuck the both of them... (Ha Ha.)

It is a bright summer day and I am walking through the park, enjoying the sounds of nature. As I walk the path through the park, I stop when I notice an unmarked trail that leads into the forest of trees. Curiosity gets the better of me, and I decide to investigate. Entering the lush forest, I am amazed how much cooler it is, almost like a rain forest.

The sun now only penetrates through the small cracks in the trees but the sounds of the animals are much more vibrant. I notice a small patch of soft grass where a tree has fallen and I sit down, closing my eyes. Moments later I open my eyes, startled by the sound of approaching footsteps.

Turning, I see a familiar face. "Hello Cheyenne." "Hello Tom, what a surprise." You smile weakly and say, "I have to be honest, Cheyenne. I have been following you." I chuckle and shake my head. "I know, Tom. I saw you in the park a while ago and wanted to see if you would follow me."

"You are an amazing woman, Cheyenne. I can't stop thinking about our first meeting." I sigh. "Nor can I, Tom. It was very sexy to make love in that way, was it not?"

"Yes." I open my arms and you kneel down before me. Our kiss is tender and sweet at first, then grows to hunger. My sundress is very loose and you unbutton the bodice as we kiss, our tongues mating. With my breasts free, you groan against my mouth, "Oh Cheyenne, I have to have you again." I push you back onto the soft grass, falling with you.

You hungrily suckle my hardened nipples as I unfasten your jeans and slip them down. Without fanfare, I straddle your hips and position myself over you. "Ride me, baby," you say softly. I lower myself onto you, a deep throaty groan escaping my lips. I begin to ride you, slowly at first, but building with each thrust downward. You raise your hips to thrust deeper into me as your hands caress my breasts. "God, Cheyenne, I'm going to cum." I feel my own orgasm building.

It squeezes you like a tight wet glove and you lose control. "Argh!!!" you cry as you explode inside me. I collapse atop you and we kiss some more. "Next time, hon, pick a less natural spot. I have grass stains on my knees." We both begin to laugh.


FROM: TOM TO CHEY:
SUBJ: LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

Hi baby, I'll keep this part in the woods also. So...

Meantime, back in the woods...

After the nice meeting and session near the woods, I ask you to leave your bra off. I like the way your tits move beneath the fabric of your dress. I know that the rubbing will agitate your nipples and make them stay hard. My arm goes around your waist as we walk further through the woods, and I feel good inside having you with me. I push you near a tree and kiss you deeply, holding you tight to me.

Soon, we come across a small lake surrounded by trees all around. A really nice, quiet setting, and we spot a deer running a few yards away.

Let's sit here a while hon. I sit with my back to a tree near the water, and pull you so that you are sitting between my legs with your head near my shoulder.

I reach around and unbutton your dress to the waist, and pull it off your shoulders, baring your beautiful tits. Looking down over your body so beautiful... Your nipples are still hard, as I caress them, and then I start to rub your shoulders, and work my fingers into your back.

Take your dress off hon, I want to do something nice for you. It is kind of messed up anyway from the grass. I spread it out on the leaves, and lay you down on your stomach on the dress. Now I am kneeling over your legs and rubbing your back up and down to your ass...

Finally, I stand up and take off my clothes and then continue rubbing your back, but now my cock is laying over the crack of your ass, and feeling nice being there. As I slide upward on your back with my hands, my cock hardens and slides up and down your crack with each movement. This is excitiing you again. After a while, I lay on top of you with my arms holding you, kissing your neck, as you move your ass harder against my hardening cock. I nibble on your shoulders, and move my cock in hard circles buried in your crack, teasing you. Crushing my balls against you. They are starting to ache for release. I am surprised that I am so hard so soon after you just rode me so nicely, and emptied me. I tell you that I think my balls have some more cum in them, and ask if you want it... Grinding your ass harder into my throbbing cock is your answer. My hands go underneath you to hold each of your tits, and I kiss your neck with little nibbles. At the same time, holding you tight to me, I pull my hips up slightly and aim my cock without touching it, into your ass. I slide in with one hard push, and stay there, buried deep inside you, as I caress your tits crushed into my hands. Both of us moan from the sensation. "God you feel so good Chey." I want to stay right here in you like this forever, and slowly I move to pump you. Rotating my whole pelvis in circles over your soft ass, as my cock is throbbing deep in you, and the tight squeezing you are doing to it, wanting to keep it there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.