Letters of Lovers - Cover

Letters of Lovers

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 1: Cheyenne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Cheyenne - This series is something I have been urged to create by several people who read my other stories.<br> The letters cited throughout this series are all real, and all actually sent between myself and other on line lovers. All of them erotic. I have not edited any part of the letters from the different women, and all of my responses are actual. So, with these things in mind, I hope that those reading and like to send EROTIC emails to others might get some ideas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Hello Tom,

Thanks for writing. Let me start by telling you that I will not always be able to respond quickly because other personal committments, but I will try. I cannot chat but I can e-mail. As you can probably imagine, I have gotten over 25 replies to my ad already and I only just put it in last Friday. Some of the men, unfortunately, did not read my ad and wish to meet so I wll have to let them go but also because I cannot possibly write to so many men.

I'd love to write to you though. I have a soft (and wet!) spot for Navy men (past or present).

Here is a sample story of mine. It is a start to explain to you what I like (more details to follow). Let me know what you think.

Cheyenne

Just as the newscaster announces a severe storm heading into my area, the lights blink and I'm plunged into total darkness. I jump at the first strike of lightening, which seems remarkably close. Looking out the window another flash of lightening rings out and I let out a piercing scream when I see the dark figure standing on my front porch. A sudden sharp knock on the door startles me further until I hear, "Lady! Are you ok? I'm your neighbor next door." I peek out the window and realize it is indeed you, my neighbor. I've only been living in this house for a few weeks and haven't yet got the chance to go and introduce myself. I cautiously open the door. "Are you okay, lady?" you ask with concern. I had noticed before how good looking you were but you made a striking picture soaking wet and I push the unladylike thoughts that suddenly invade my mind. "I'm fine," I say returning your smile. "I thought I better check on you when the power went out and then you screamed." I am very embarrassed now and shake my head. "I'm sorry. I'm fine. The lightening scared me and... I'm sorry to have troubled you." You smile again and I finally notice what a nice smile you have. Then those very naughty thoughts come back to me and I blush. After a few minutes of awkward silence, you turn to leave with a "goodbye" and I blurt out, "Wait! Can you stay here for a while? Keep me company?" You smile again and step inside.

"I'm sorry," I apologize again. "I must look like such a child." You look me over from head to toe, lingering on my breasts and then at the gap in between my tank top and my shorts and say, "You don't look like any child I've ever seen." I blush again deeply. "I'm Cheyenne, by the way. Thank you for caring enough to come over and see how I'm doing... and for staying. You're my knight in shining armor." "Shucks, it ain't nothin'" you say with a laugh and I see you like to tease. I offer you a beer, which you gladly accept. We sit on my couch and after a few minutes of small talk, I realize you are still staring at my breasts, which have almost come out of my tank top. I lick my lips as I try to imagine what you are thinking and you softly moan.

"Don't do that again," you say huskily. "What?" I ask innocently. "Lick your lips like that. It makes me think of what other things that mouth can do." I smile and reach over, placing my hand on your tight thigh. "Would you like to find out?" You get up and unzip your jeans with the speed of a cougar. My mouth begins to water as you free your hard cock from its confines. Kneeling in front of you, I lick the tip causing you to moan deeply. Taking you in my mouth, I cup your balls in my hand as my tongue swirls around your shaft. Taking you deep, I feel your cock head touch the back of my throat as you take my head in your hands and start to fuck my mouth. My mouth is full but I'm able on your withdrawals to allow my tongue to tease the fleshy underside of your cock. You moan and say, "God, Cheyenne, you sure can suck cock!" I pick up my efforts, deep throating you as my hands caress your balls. I feel your cock swell and know you are close. Pulling my mouth away, I say, 'Cum in my mouth, lover. I need to taste you." I take you deep once more and suck you hard. Your cock swells and I hear you gasp, "Fuck!" as your warm cum explodes from your cock and down my throat. You pump into me two or three more times, each time coating my mouth with your hot seed. I swallow it all and smile. "Yummy", I say, giggling. You feel your knees weaken so you flop down on the couch, smiling and breathing heavy. "That was fantastic!" "Glad I could help," I say. "One good turn deserves another,"

you say after catching your breath. "What did you have in mind?" I ask with a smile... (to be continued)

Hi Cheyenne,

Got your letter this afternoon.

I have no idea where Quentin is. Sounds like the middle of nowhere... I like your imagination. Wish to hell YOU were my neighbor, rather than some of the really odd people living near me. (Another story). I'm glad I have a fireplace, because our power HAS gone off for a couple hours at a time. most of the day and night. It is freezing here. You will have to describe those tits... Next time you hold them in your hands, think of me... Thanks for the blowjob... it was needed after the REAL storm we are having here all day long.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.