Double Trouble - Cover

Double Trouble

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of the sexual awakenings of twins and their parents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Everyone went their merry way and there was a general feeling of happiness and goodwill, with their sharing lifestyle not interfering with their day to day lives but in fact enhancing it.

About 6 months after their excursion to the nudist resort, Ralph was called into the Managing Director's office and of course he wondered what was going on as his Technical Support division was going well and he had just recently been put in overall charge of the R&D division too.

Mac, his boss gave him an offer which "was too good to refuse."

Their 2 main customers had just moved about 2500 kilometres interstate due to that state offering such good tax concessions to move that it would be ludicrous not to.

This meant that apart from their company getting the same tax deal to move at least part of their operation there also, it really was necessary for the technical Support and R&D divisions to move also to be close to their most important clients.

He then asked Ralph to seriously consider moving interstate to firstly set up the new operation in an existing new building and then stay and manage it at a greatly enhanced salary and perks associated, like an company car superior to his present company car and rental paid until he and Jane could find and move into a suitable house. All removal costs including any new necessary furnishings would be paid for as part of the incentive. It would also put him up the corporate ladder a couple of rungs.

The down side would be that they would be going to a place where they had no friends or family. He and Jane discussed it at length and as much as they would miss their families and friends, the opportunity was too good to miss out on as he would be planning and supervising the commissioning of what was to be a showpiece within the industry.

He gave Mac his positive answer at the end of the week as requested to he and Jane travelled to their new city the following weekend to check out real estate within reasonably easy commuting distance from the new plant.

They could not find anything remotely like what they were after in the 2 available days so when they got back the company had their personnel people put onto securing a suitable furnished rental house for them until they had found what they wanted.

In the next 2 weeks they packed their belongings for storage and future transport, then had a real estate agent rent out their house to suitable tenants for a minimum of 12 months.

They moved straight away and he worked from a rented office until his new office was made secure and furnished.

He had to employ a skeleton staff gradually to handle the transition from the old facility to the new with only very few of the existing staff being asked to make the move interstate also. As the workload increased so did the number of staff required. As his personal assistant he chose the pick of an excellent bunch who also happened to be a highly attractive full bodied blonde named Tracy who, as well as her physical attributes was also an excellent worker very soon conversant and efficient with her duties.

Their relationship was strictly businesslike and they did not discuss their lives outside of work. Ralph knew from her CV that she was 27 and married.

Jane settled in quickly and made the rented house very comfortable and after a few weeks got a part time job in a local hairdressing salon, more to fill in her day than anything. Ralph made a point of being home by 6.00pm every night however early he had had to start work and how busy he was, so that Jane did not become an office widow. Her part time work was arranged around her being home at that time also.

Just a month or so after this all happened, Cedric was visited by his church's 2IC William. After the usual small talk, he came to the point, which was that their national Missionary Training College in another state and about 1700 kilometres away was in dire trouble, with the running expenses being beyond all reason. The place was not a money making concern but the funding available was being gobbled up plus more. The College was on the outskirts of a city of around 45,000 people

He asked Cedric to visit the College within a couple of days and have a clandestine look around as just another visitor from another part of the church would, to see if there was anything obviously wrong which could be easily fixed. None of the problems he found later were to be easily fixed.

He took Beryl up to the College for a 2 day visit and between them could feel that there was a lot going on that was not right, but with discrimination and dismissal laws as they were, any wrongdoer would have to be 100% proven either to be incompetent or dishonest.

They returned home and reported their findings to William and said that it was a problem that could not be fixed overnight and suggested that they give the present superintendant a paid sabbatical leave for his "excellent" service and send a hatchet man in to sort it out.

A few days later William again turned up and told him that the board had discussed his report and asked if he and Beryl would take over the running of the College for a minimum of 12 months to sort out the problems before the cry went up from donors and the "heads in the sand" and trusting members of the board hierarchy inevitable woke up and they had to shut the place down. This would be a pity because the college had an excellent reputation for the missionaries they turned out and attracted students from far away. This they agreed to with them being unhappy at leaving their family and playmates. There was one request though, it was that they have sent to them copies of the last 2 years expenditure and income data for him to have an accountant give it a cursory check to see if there was anything obvious to indicate where he could start. The accountant of course was his friend Maurice. His report to Cedric was damning and it appeared that the problems were at every level, especially in the meal side of the set-up given the number of students and staff.

Because of their parents not having a definite duration to be involved in the cleanout of the college, Samantha and Roger were able to stay at the manse only having to pay a peppercorn rent. Their parents moved into what turned out to be extremely ostentatiously luxurious quarters at the college.

Everything was going smoothly with Ralph and Jane with no waves being created until Tracy invited him to dinner one Friday night. He did not know whether she knew he was married or not and thought it would be awkward to bring it up with her so he and Jane discussed it and felt that if she went with him too, it would be immaterial whether Tracy did or did not know about Jane until then.

When they arrived at Tracy's home she appeared a little shocked when she found that Jane was with him and that they were married.

What Ralph and Jane did not know was that Tracy's husband Teddy was going to, as he thought, give her and Ralph time to have a couple of drinks and for her to seduce him with erotic fleeting glimpses of her cleavage and thighs almost to the pussy, then he would come in through the back door quietly and catch them. His plan was then to join in because he knew that Ralph would be in no position to create a scene.

He was also really into watching Tracey being fucked by another man as well as MMF threesomes or even MMf threesomes

The only problem was that Tracy and her guests took an instant affinity to each other and when he made his way though the bedroom door an hour later, Teddy, expecting to find Ralph hanging out of Tracey, instead was on his back being ridden by Tracy and his tongue was thrusting in and out Jane's pussy. Up to this point Teddy had not known of Jane's existence, let alone of her presence.

When she had become aware of how they had clicked, Tracy had forewarned the husband and wife what Teddy and her had planned for the evening and Teddy was astounded when he was greeted by 2 "good evening's" by 2 people he had never met before without them even missing a stroke.

When the 2 women had finished their glorious climaxes, Ralph rolled Tracy over onto her back and entered her pussy after lifting Jane's body away from his face. Teddy moved onto the other side of the bed and he got his averaged sized cock into Jane's cunt without any hassle or protest.

When they had all been sated they went to the kitchen and discovered how alike their lifestyles were. Jane telling them about their group of 10 and Tracy telling them of their group of 3 couples that they met with fairly regularly. They all conceded that the way to stay friends was that there should be no covert liaisons with another's partner but the 4 of them had an open permit to fuck when they were all present and agreeable.

Dinner was very late that evening but a good time was had by all.

The first thing on Cedric's list was the unnecessary opulence of his quarters, more in keeping with a 5 star hotel but felt that this could be dealt with later.

He did a body count on the staff surreptitiously the next day and found that although there were 26 on the payroll, he could only account for 24 and that was allowing for the superintendent and his wife being on their "hard earned sabbatical."

So this far, the superintendent and the head housekeeper had been fingered, one for stupidity and the other for theft, this on the first day of his investigation. Where were the wages of the 2 phantom employees going; into whose pocket?

The next day he did a count of the students eating in the dining room and checked this against the kitchen diary of meals allegedly provided, it was 7 meals out at for breakfast, lunch and dinner each. He also noticed that after having fed the students lunch, all the staff met in the kitchen annex for their meal. That is 26 hot lunches a day, 5 days a week and 10 each weekend day supplied which were not a part of their employment agreement let alone the 3 meals a day supplied for the 7 phantom students. The staffs meals were to be supplied at a reduced charge to them, not supplied free.

He went further and found that there was nearly as much food going out the kitchen back door as was being served up to the already inflated student numbers. He decided to let things go for at least 2 weeks and by then with the aid of digital camera photos, he hoped he would have inarguable proof of the stealing and other wastage for presentation to the board and the Police.

Beryl became quite friendly with the wife of the gardener, she being in charge of the college's first aid room and working when not required there, in the laundry. When Beryl told her of their role at the college, she told her that there was laundry being done for motels in the district other than for the one known about and on the books. She felt sure the extra laundry was a sideline of the head housekeepers.

She had not said anything to anyone because she realised that the scams went right to the top, and also she knew how whistle blowers were treated. Her and her husband were about the same age as Cedric and Beryl and while they could not be seen to be too friendly at the college, they met for meals in town which were highly unlikely to be visited by the students and would not be patronised by staff members who were living too high on the hog on the free food stolen from the college for them to want to pay for meals anyway.

Jane was settling in well at the salon and one day she thought she recognised a customer having her hair done by one of the other girls. It turned out to be her old flatmate and co-conspirator Bella. They arranged to meet after work at the next door coffee shop and exchanged stories on their present lives. Jane told Bella of Ralph's promotion and their lifestyle back home, and Bella told her that she was living with a very nice guy John who had accepted her history without qualm and that she had heard that one of the only 3 brothels in the city was closing down and although she didn't ever want to go back to selling her body, she was interested in buying the business and being paid by other women selling their bodies to enable her to potentially make a lot of money.

The city licensed the brothels in the hope that licencing would enable them to keep the standard of the brothels up, shut down the "backyard" brothels and the few street hookers.

The brothel had been allowed to run down over the years and had become very grotty which in turn turned men off visiting the place, which in turn prevented any money being spent on upgrading or maintenance. The city had given the owners an ultimatum; bring it up to a suitable standard or close. A contributing factor of the sale was that the owners could not afford to pay off the remaining mortgage, $80,000, let alone their "protectors."

The upgrading was estimated to cost around $150,000 and the owners just did not have that sort of money.

She could buy the business by paying off the $80,000 mortgage plus another $20,000 to enable the owners to settle up and move elsewhere with the small amount of savings they had.

Bella could come up with $100,000 for some of the upgrading and she did not want to involve John due to her not knowing really which direction their relationship was going.

Her plan was to take in a partner who could put in the other $50,000 and turn it into an excellent venue. She had been told that if she went ahead, the Police would clamp down on any competition with certain cops and a couple of Council people being supplied with sexual favours occasionally.

That night Jane discussed with Ralph her thoughts of becoming a silent partner in the scheme, as the $50,000 would only make a small dent in her assets. She contacted Bella and asked her and John to dinner the next Friday night to discuss what she had in mind. Jane laid it on Bella that if she was to put in another $50,000 making her contribution $100,000, they could put in another room for a spa cubicles to really enhance the property.

Bella had been the only woman that she had had full on lesbian sex with, mainly because customers paid extremely well for seeing 2 women at it, and the girls had worked it out that if you've got to do something you don't normally do, you might as well get some enjoyment out of it.

They all agreed that Jane's injection of funds was a solution to Bella's problem and would mean some tax-free money for Jane and Ralph as long as she and Ralph did not show as having any interest in the project. They also agreed that using the extra $50,000 available to enhance the project was a good move. Their reasoning in spending the money to enable them to have a first class brothel was that the better facilities would attract a better class of customer and a better class of girl to service those customers and consequently they could charge more. It turned out that their reasoning was spot-on. Girls for stripograms, jelly wrestling and stag nights were to be available also. Ralph mentioned that with 3 new businesses coming to the area, there would be a demand for corporate "entertainment," On all documentation, Jane's maiden name was used.

As it was quite late when the discussion finished Bella and John left after making arrangements for the 4 to have a full-on weekend at a nice hotel on the coast as soon as the contract was finalised.

Cedric and Beryl were unobtrusively looking and listening and soon had quite a file on who they suspected was rorting the system and kept a record, and where possible, time and date stamped photos of people they thought were involved acting suspiciously, as well as a list of times and dates of anything they thought was suspect.

One Saturday night they invited the gardener Max and his wife Jill to play bridge and a chat.

About 9.00pm the telephone in the office adjacent to the living room rang and Cedric excused himself to answer it, and while he was gone, Jill excused herself to go to the bathroom. Of course Cedric was unaware that she was in the bathroom having a pee and as he needed to go himself, he just pushed the door open to find Jill with her panties down at her ankles and her skirt up to her waist. They both froze momentarily and when she had stopped piddling, he took the bull by the horns and offered to wipe the drips from her hairy pussy with toilet paper. To his surprise and immense pleasure, she said OK instead of screaming the house down, and he not only wiped her pussy, but said "I had better check to see that it is perfectly dry." Still no rebuff, so he ran his finger up and down her slit and made sure he sometimes lingered on her clit. He could see the excitement on her face and she soon said "come with me" and after adjusting her clothes, led him to her host and hostess's master bedroom.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.