Double Trouble - Cover

Double Trouble

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of the sexual awakenings of twins and their parents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Squirting  

The 3 couples met regularly at each others homes for meals and/or sex, and if any one of the 6 happened to be unexpectantly near another's home during the day and there was someone at home, uninhibited love making took place with the 2 or sometimes 3 participants being quite open about telling after wards of the always very pleasant interlude to their spouses.

Of course, Genevieve, being a stay at home wife, got the better end of the bargain. She had 7 chances of daytime sex per week whereas the girls had only 2 chances per week due to their working. The daytime liaisons were rare but did happen.

On odd occasions they swapped partners for a whole weekend without any jealousy or rancour being evident. Sometimes all 3 couples swapped and sometimes only 2 swapped.

About 4 months after they had found each other at the beach resort, Ralph was told by his boss that he was to travel interstate next month to attend a technical seminar for the company for a week.

When he told Jane about the trip and asked if she would like to go also, she said that although she would love to, one of her staff was going on maternity leave about then and also, the hotel was fully booked for most of the month with a 10 day National woman's organisation's convention followed by a week long trade show with wives accompanying the male attendees. These 2 functions would be excellent money spinners for her and if she had 2 hairdressers missing the hotel would not like their guests to be inconvenienced by having to have their hair done elsewhere.

She knew that Emily had quite a bit of holiday time owing to her and suggested he ask her to go with him.

Emily jumped at the offer and soon sorted out her time off. The cost of an extra person at the hotel and having the room upgraded to a double was minimal due to the booking being done by Ralph's very large company so that was not a problem.

When they all met at Genevieve's for dinner the next Wednesday night, it was agreed that Jane should move in with Tom for the week for company (and sex).

When the time came, Tom and Jane drove them to the airport on Sunday morning for an early flight and they arranged to pick up Tom and Emily at around 12 noon the following Saturday as there was going to be a big wind up function on the Friday night.

When Ralph and his sister-in-law arrived at their hotel, they had lunch on the companies card, and checked out the annex seminar venue before taking a walk round the city centre. They got back to their luxurious room at around 5.00pm and the plan was this; they stripped each other, fired each other up with a 69er, fucked, napped, showered together, dressed for dinner and went down for dinner in that order.

Being a Sunday night it was very quiet and the 3 other people from Ralph's work place had never met Jane, so they had no reason to think that Emily was not his wife. The interstate people had never met Ralph even so again there was no hassle.

As they were pretty tired after their long day, they went to sleep cuddling.

Tom took Jane to her house to pick her clothes and other stuff then went onto Genevieve and Maurice's for lunch and a bit of Sunday sex complete with swapping. Tom and Jane also went out for dinner before going home a good night's sleep.

They filled the rest of the week in as if they were a married couple and on Wednesday night went to the in-laws for their regular Wednesday night's meal and some heavy petting only. On waking each morning, Ralph and Emily's plan was like this; a slow sensuous fuck, a shared shower, breakfast and each then went their own way.

They had their breakfast each morning at a little diner a couple of doors away from the hotel and most mornings she spent at the hotel's pool before meeting Ralph for lunch at the hotel coffee shop.

Some afternoons she spent taking half day tours round the city and environs, and the other afternoons she spent shopping and then resting until Ralph met her in the hotel cocktail lounge for pre-dinner drinks.

She had bought a lovely, mid thigh length clinging "little black dress" and all the necessary accoutrements for Friday night, fish net thigh highs, black high heels and, as it turned out, buying a very sexy bra and thong set was a waste of money

The meal was excellent, the speeches were short and few, and the band was great. He had several dances with Emily, the once quiet reserved Emily rubbing her twat on his cock so that so that he nearly shot in his pants. They danced the slow dances with her arms around his neck and his hands massaging her lovely heart shaped derriere and not being able to find any sign of her wearing panties. She had not worn her new thong even. It was obvious to all that she had not worn a bra, especially when they were dancing to a fast number. The 2 spaghetti straps did sterling service combating the strain her bouncing boobs were putting on the top of her dress.

When they got to their room and he saw that she had gone the whole evening without panties he could not hold back and without taking her dress or shoes or stockings off, gave her the mother and father of all fuckings, with her screaming out the loudest ever.

They showered together on their last morning away and he "dropped" the shampoo on the shower floor and when she bent to retrieve it he backscuttled her as quick as Jack Flash.

Tom and Jane picked them up from the airport and they went to Genevieve's for a cold lunch and for each of the 3 couples to tell how they had put the week in.

Tom and Jane told of their efforts to keep their neighbours unaware of the mate swap, and how they had each enjoyed the change, naturally without upsetting their spouses.

Ralph and Emily gave the others a blow by blow (?) narrative of their weeks delights including her 1st ever backscuttling. She was used to doggy style but had never done it standing up.

Genevieve told how on the Monday night her jaws were a bit sore, she knew not why, and she took her top and bottom dentures out and put them in a glass of water on the dressing table for the night.

Maurice, however was very frisky and when she acceded to his request for one of her magnificent blowjobs, she forgot to put her teeth in and Maurice was soon off the planet at feeling her gumming his cock for the very 1st time. She didn't mind it either as it was an entirely new sensation for her.

They all went to church the next day as they had not been for several weeks and after the service, when Genevieve and the minister's wife were carrying out the tea, coffee and snacks to the hall, Beryl, the minister's wife asked her what was her secret. Genevieve was horrified and immediately thought that the family's sex secrets had been discovered.

After a few seconds collecting her thoughts, she decided to brazen it out and said simply "what do you mean," while feeling her face turning bright red and her scalp tightening up.

Beryl saw that she was taken aback and wondered why because all she wanted to know was what had made Genevieve look so exuberant and happy the last few weeks. She answered the question with a non committal "life is just great these days."

Beryl told her that Cedric, her husband, would like them to visit them for dinner and a talk on Monday night as there was several thousand dollars in the parish account laying idle which they hoped Maurice, as an accountant, could advise them on the moneys transfer to where it would attract a better interest rate than it was getting as an ordinary savings account.

They arrived at the manse at 6.30pm the next night as arranged and whilst the women went to the kitchen to finish dinner preparations and chat, in the den Cedric asked Maurice about his turnaround from being virtually a sourpuss into being very jovial and happy looking soul.

They had been friends for many years and Maurice did not feel the need to tell him the whole story and only told him that after 20 something years, he and Genevieve had recently discovered love, not only emotional love, but wholesome physical love and it had turned their lives around.

Cedric was astounded and found that the explanation was plausible and started to pump his friend for some details as he and Beryl had been leading a life of comfort and respect for each other for many years themselves but felt that their should be more to life than the almost sexless and puritanical lives they had been living. Apart from the church, they had no other interests or ambitions so really one day was the same as every other day to them.

Just because the 2 couples did not see each other very often, it did not mean that they were not the best of friends so Maurice suggested that after dinner and the money discussion, they would adjourn to the den again and he would make a very radical suggestion which would either work for the minister and his wife or cause a rift in a long term friendship, but asked that when he dropped it on his friend, he would not fly into a rage, but count to a hundred slowly before answering him. Of course Cedric was mystified but agreed to the terms.

After a delicious meal the women attended to the dishes while the men talked about everything but their discussion of a short while ago, then went to the den after seeing the women settled in the lounge room for the evening. Maurice suggested that Cedric and Beryl come away for the next weekend straight after Maurice knocked off at 5.30pm to a town about an hour away, stay at a hotel in a 2 roomed suite with sitting room and enjoy each others company until leaving for home in time after breakfast Sunday for Cedric to get back to conduct the 11.00am service.

Maurice then very gingerly hinted that 'a change was as good as a holiday" and who knows what could develop during their weekend away. Cedric was very naïve and did not grasp the innuendo presented to him but cracked hardy and said OK, we'll see, without knowing really what he was agreeing to.

They went into the ladies and asked them their views on Maurice's suggestion and to their delight, the ladies agreed.

Cedric and Beryl were to pick up Genevieve at home then Maurice at work them travel the hour or so to their hotel. Genevieve was to drive her husband to work in the morning so as not to have their car parked in a vulnerable car park over the weekend.

In bed that night Maurice told Genevieve of the discussion leading to this development and to her delight told her that if everything went to plan, he would be fucking Beryl and she would be fucking Cedric before the weekend was up.

The minister and his wife were the same ages as their friends and like Genevieve, Beryl had looked after herself and had a nice tight body and pretty face, her breasts being only minutely smaller that her friends.

The 2 men were like 2 peas in a pod, neither of them carrying any extra weight and looking rather handsome to boot, grey haired as they were.

Maurice and Genevieve did not have any sex after the girls and their husbands left on Wednesday night so as to ensure him having a scrotum full for the weekend. Cedric went berserk on the Thursday night and actually held Beryl's breast whilst falling asleep.

Everything went to plan on Friday and they checked into their beautiful suite before going down to dinner. After dinner they went into the next room which was set up for dancing and at Cedric's suggestion, Maurice and Genevieve had their 1st ever glass of wine. As Cedric explained, the consumption of wine was mentioned in the Bible and had been part of Christian religion forever and a day.

When the band started a slow number, the 2 couples got up to dance and after brushing aside the cobwebs of not having danced for years, got to enjoy it and it was not long before Maurice was nearly having his wife in the Biblical sense. The only damper on them was 4 layers of clothes, 2 of underwear and a dress and a pairs of trousers.

The others were astounded at their friends surreptitious but raunchy actions and they themselves started to dance with their bodies touching. Maurice's cock was at full strength within seconds and Cedric's gradually grew so that on the turns, it was bumping into Beryl's twat.

They sat out the next 3 dances which were fast dances and swapped partners for the next bracket of slow ones.

Maurice did not hang back and Beryl asked him if he had a torch in his pocket until she twigged and went as red as fire, but did not pull back.

As they danced, his hands slowly crept down to her still tight buns and she moved her arms up around his neck as she noticed most of the other women doing.

Genevieve gave Cedric the extra special super dooper treatment, rolling her pussy round and round his very stiff cock, until he thought his cock and balls were going to explode. He took Maurice's lead and went for the buns also.

Around 11.30pm they decided to call it a night and had their 3rd and final glass of wine, finishing off the bottle, then took the lift to their floor.

They were all too hyped up to go to bed so sat in the sitting room after changing into more comfortable clothes, the women into light house frocks and the men into tracksuit bottoms and T shirts.

Genevieve had sat on a couch in such a position as to be facing Cedric face on from about 3 metres away and gradually opened her knees until it was obvious from the enlarging lump along one thigh that he could see her hairless vulva gradually moistening. Maurice was sitting face on to Beryl whose eyes could not leave the sight of his penis tenting his soft cotton pants.

The conversation became very stilted and Beryl unwittingly opened her thighs for Maurice to be shocked when he could see her sensible light green cotton panties show signs of moisture at the crutch.

Both men's pants started to show small dark marks caused no doubt by pre-cum seeping out. It got to the stage where whoever was speaking was stammering slightly.

Beryl excused herself to go to their bathroom and when she had been gone about 5 minutes, Genevieve said that she should go and check on her.

When she entered the bathroom, she was astounded to find her friend sitting on the toilet lid with her panties around one ankle while masturbating and sobbing and staring into space.

Genevieve stepped forward and leant down kissing Beryl on the mouth and holding one of her breasts. Beryl gave a gurgling noise and kissed Genevieve back.

She took Beryl into their friends bedroom and stripped her and guided her to lay on her back on the bed. She went to the sitting room door and signalled Maurice to go to Beryl then as he did, she went in to the sitting room and took Cedric's hand and led him into the other bedroom. She turned the main light off, leaving only the dim wall lights on and they proceeded to slowly undress one another. She noticed that his penis was only marginally smaller and thinner that her husbands but in fact was still longer and thicker than her 2 son-in-law's.

She pushed him back onto the bed and went between his legs and gave him his 1st ever blowjob.

He didn't last 10 seconds before erupting in her mouth and was amazed to see her throat moving letting him know that she had swallowed his load.

After about 10 minutes mutual kissing he found that tasting his own come did not faze him and she again took him into her mouth and she brought him to erection before sliding up and impaling herself on his cock. This was his 1st ever non-missionary fuck and as she worked herself up and down on his cock, he realised that the sensation increased if he was to thrust upwards as she thrust downwards. He took her beautiful breasts in his hands and massaged the nipples with the palms in time with their thrusting, and purely by instinct occasionally squeezing her erect nipples between thumb and forefinger. Because she was already excited and dripping from the displays in the sitting room, she came very quickly and screamed out his name and to "fuck me," over and over. He then had his 1st ever extramarital fuck as well as his 1st ever fuck where his fuck buddy climaxed with and because of him.

Maurice had Beryl open her legs and started licking and nipping her inner thighs up to her pussy, then gently poked his tongue into her pussy and licked and sucked on her clitoris before poking it up into her vagina as far as his tongue would reach. Beryl was overcome with the sensations he was causing her and in the 10 minutes or so he was seeing to her pussy, she had 2 huge climaxes and several small ones. This was the 1st ever non-masturbatory climax in her life and when he withdrew his tongue from her and moved up to replace his tongue with his cock, she momentarily fainted, to wake up seconds later with his large cock thrusting in and out of her causing the intense feeling which she had never experienced before.

Although when first married, she and Cedric had had a regular sex life of intercourse every 2nd Saturday night without much if any feeling and certainly never climaxing. Beryl, like Genevieve had been brought up to believe that sex was a necessary but evil part of marriage and was to be treated as a chore. They had had 2 children, a girl, Samantha now 25 and a son Roger now 23, only because it was expected of them. Samantha was a clerk in a busy accountants office and Roger was a storeman in a whitegoods factory. They both still lived at home.

Samantha was a tall plain slim girl who had never had a steady boyfriend, in fact had only dated 3 or 4 times. Her breasts were barely B cup but were nicely shaped and their size was right for the rest of her. She had straggly mousy hair with no form or shine, and she dressed in drab shapeless clothes which hid quite a reasonably shapely figure. The only criticism which could be made concerning her body was that her thighs were disproportionately thin compared with the rest of her. In fact this allowed a gap of just on 3 inches between her thighs where they met her torso. This was to prove a godsend later on. The use of makeup never entered her head. Roger was the same in the romance figuring and they both were extremely shy so much so that when their parents had visitors, they excused themselves nicely and went to their respective rooms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.