Double Trouble - Cover

Double Trouble

Copyright© 2003 by Lily May

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of the sexual awakenings of twins and their parents.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Maurice and Genevieve Timms grew up together, living in the same street, going right through the school system together as well as being great friends. From the age of about 14 it was generally accepted that they would one day marry. They both came from very religious families and both families did not live in the real world insofar as they had no concept of sex before marriage, sex other than for procreation, crime or any thing but a perfectly behaving world.

We are talking about the early 1960's when their particular part of the world was pretty trouble free.

Maurice was a fairly tall fair haired good looking guy and Genevieve was a brunette, pretty and nicely built, but hid her figure with drab loose clothing.

Maurice secured a job at an accountant's office as a clerk but immediately undertook to study accountancy in his own time, with his expected date of qualifying in about 7 years, when he was 24.

Genevieve went to work at her churches book shop and undertook volunteer work for the church such as helping at their soup kitchen and acting as secretary for the Fellowship Group.

When Maurice was about 2 years from qualifying he had a promotion and a raise which made marriage plans possible.

All through their courting they had never done anything that could remotely be taken as sexual, not even heavy kissing or breast touching. They had vowed that each would go to altar virgins. The occasional peck on the cheek was their self imposed limit. Masturbation was neither known about or considered. He did not understand his occasional wet dreams other that they felt good so must be evil.

They married at this stage and with financial help from both parents moved in to a modest house near to their parents.

The wedding night was something feared by both, having been given the birds and the bees talks a week before the ceremony, his from his father and hers by her mother.

His advice was sketchy and hers probably was not as comprehensive as his. So they went to their marriage bed only actually knowing that his penis was to go into her vagina; no foreplay, no knowledge at all except where he should put what.

Genevieve's mother had taken her to the local gynaecologist a few days before the wedding and had her fitted with an IUD and a diaphragm, with instructions to insert spermicidal jelly into her vagina with what looked like a turkey baster. She was not told however that the jelly should be squirted into the far reaches of her pussy so she believed that if it was squirted just past her pussy lips, it was the correct way.

So with great trepidation, each one changed from their wedding clothes into their night attire and slunk into the king sized bed, Maurice having a strange new feeling in his penis. It grew hard and long. He put 2 and 2 together and worked out that this reaction, whilst being in bed for the first time with his true love, was how he was going to be able to fit it into the little hole his father had vaguely mentioned

When he was at high school, when showering after Phys Ed, some of the boys had called him donkey dick, and that was when it was flaccid! He didn't have a clue what they were talking about. After a couple of minutes in bed, Genevieve said "Oh my goodness, I forgot," and returned to the bathroom and fitted the diaphragm and squirted the spermicidal jelly just inside her pussy. As soon as she returned to the bed, Maurice smelled the horrible smell of the jelly coming from that bathroom, but not knowing what it was thought no more about it.

Her getting out of bed and the terrible pong kind of took the edge off the new thrill he had experienced.

His father had told him all that he knew about foreplay, and that consisted of telling the boy to rub her tits gently. Maurice did this for about 2 minutes, this making his cock grow to humungous proportions.

Maurice had worked out by this time that he should get on top of her with their genitals close to one other and after some experimenting, between them they worked out that she should open her legs up and he should get between them before inserting his cock. Although his "foreplay" had not done a thing for her, the jelly had acted as a bit of lubricant and he soon had the knob of his cock at her cervix. He gave a mighty shove as Dad had advised him and he "was in like Flynn," her giving a scream of pain as his cock came up against the diaphragm covered cervix. All this while, Genevieve had been petrified and speechless waiting for the stabbing pain her mother had warned her about. This did not occur as the gynaecologist had nicked her hymen to insert that diaphragm. But the stretching of her vagina whilst just barely lubricated did hurt a little. She cried out to stop but he still had 2 inches to go. It was to be many years before she could take it all. 20 seconds after he penetrated her he came, with him thinking there was a flock of sparrows perched on his arse.

Luckily, he did not droop and found that pumping in and out of her was quite nice. He lasted about 4 minutes this time before coming then it collapsed like a flat tyre. His new wife was wondering why people did this thing they had done other to have children. She was not impressed.

By the end of their 2 weeks honeymoon, they had done the deed 2 more times, with similar results.

When they returned to work they each found that they were now privy to conversations and discussions that they had been excluded from before. Advice was silently listened to, absorbed and piece by piece utilised.

They settled into a groove of having sex at least twice a month, the dirty sods, and gradually, she started to get a little sensation from it and he was lasting all of 5 minutes. Because of their asexual upbringings, he of course did not know of her birth control methods and had contemplated using condoms but was too chicken to ask for them in a pharmacy. This was before men's restrooms had vending machines. That was lucky, as instead of having 3 forms of birth control, diaphragm, IUD and the foul smelling spermicidal jelly, if he had been braver they would have had 4. Remember, this was pre-pill and patches.

They settled into a comfortable lifestyle and thought that they were very daring, having sex so often, every second Saturday night whether one or both wanted to or not; missionary only and with the lights off. Missionary being because that is all they knew. He still had not seen her naked.

When Maurice qualified as a full-blown accountant, he received a substantial pay rise and whilst having had many "grandchild" hints surreptitiously laid upon them, they decided to have a child. Their drift on this was that if you have unprotected sex at the wife's fertile time, 4 to 5 days roughly in the middle of her cycle, she would automatically fall pregnant. Genevieve had her IUD removed and on the estimated middle night of the decreed fertile period, they copulated. It was a Wednesday night so they agreed to forgo their next Saturday nighter.

You wouldn't believe it but she did catch on their 1st attempt, and after a few weeks occasional morning vomiting which she did not associate with pregnancy, she went to the gyno on her mothers advice and found she was 2 months gone.

Of course on her mother's advice again, all their ardent to them sex life came to a thudding halt for the remaining 7 months and more than likely beyond for quite a while. One of her views was that there were no degrees of pregnancy, you were either pregnant or you weren't and if you were pregnant, there was no need to copulate further.

She eventually delivered twin girls, Emily and Jane. Emily had her mother's dark hair and facial features while Jane had Maurice's colouring and features.

The children grew up in a loving but drab atmosphere and apart from the usual childhood diseases and minor accidents progressed happily into their teens.

They started to menstruate just as they turned 13 and unfortunately they suffered from the inability of their mother to explain the birds and bees to them as she had suffered by Genevieve's mother not being able or willing to enlighten her. Jane picked up her sexual knowledge from questioning girl friends but Emily did not know that there were any questions to ask.

Jane changed from a virtually perfect child to a wild one at 14, having a few months previously discovered masturbation, and had ruptured her hymen with a bicycle pump. She had her first fuck just after, being seduced by the 16 year old brother of one of her friends. This happened at an all girls birthday party, when the guy, the birthday girls brother, who was supposed to have stayed in his room studying, waylaid her in the bathroom. She was full of 2nd and 3rd hand information on sex so she hinted that she was ready, willing and able to have him fuck her then and there. As he had just jerked himself off in his room whilst looking out his bedroom window at these nubile young creatures frolicking on the lawn, he lasted long enough for her to have her 1st non-masturbatery orgasm, and a good one too. Thank goodness he had the sense to pull out before he ejaculated but after that experience she had the bug and tempted fate whenever she got the chance with boys fucking her bareback.

If you put your finger in a spinning bicycle wheel, you will have your finger cut off. You'll know it's cut off but you won't know which spoke did it. Yes she missed her period 3 months after starting her sex career, and she knew she must tell her mother. The worst part of it all in her mother's opinion was that she could not nominate the father, there were so many possibles. There was no option but for Jane to have an abortion, done discreetly interstate at great expense and trauma to her parents. There was no option other than abortion because in those days unmarried women, especially pregnant schoolgirls did not have the do-gooder organizations that exist now that justify the girl's misfortunate and stupid actions and lay all the blame on the parents for the girls terrible upbringing.

When she returned home the gyno received another visit and she advised that Jane should be put of the new method of contraception, the Pill.

This to Jane was a licence to fuck, and this is what she did. She showed no respect for her parents, indeed for anyone, and doing little things like as soon as she got out of sight of home on her way to school, she would roll over the waist band of her school skirt 3 or 4 times to the point where her skirt would definitely not pass the thumb test. (The thumb test is where you place your hand through the girls legs from the front in such a position that the outstretched thumb is vertical so that your top finger is just touching the hem of her skirt at the rear, and if your thumb gets wet to the knuckle, the skirt is too short). She did not wear a bra after arriving at school, and flashed her wobbling nice sized boobs, only covered by her blouse, at students and male teachers alike.

By now she was nearly 15 and she worked it that instead of giving it away, why not get paid for what she loved doing anyway.

Both girls were extremely attractive although different, and the both were constantly been hit on. Emily most times pretended not to hear the boys remarks or more often scathingly belittled them, having that uncanny knack of being able to find something about each guys physique or persona which invited ridicule. Either way, they did not get to 1st base.

Jane knew that high school boys did not have a lot of spare money and she decided to go for quantity, not quality. To have a lot of guys giving her a moderate amount of money instead of a few wealthy guys each giving her a lot more money.

She arrived at rates which would be reasonably easy for guys to pay and should attract a lot of custom.

Blowjob $5.00

Straight fuck $10.00

Anal $15.00

All the above $25.00, a bargain saving $5.00

Jane soon realised that she was sitting on a fortune.

Emily did not know the extent of Jane's debauchery and while she knew that she was no angel, and really relied on the pill a lot she did not know about what was her sister's actual prostituting herself and no-one let onto her about it.

Emily was in the top 5% in her year and never ever caused her parents or teachers any worry. She didn't have a boy friend but was friendly with as many boys as girls. She, like her mother had, dressed down and hid her glorious figure, whereas Jane found that it paid to advertise.

Her ambition was to go on to university and hopefully study medicine, but was unsure whether her parents would allow to do that as "everyone" told them that universities were hotbeds of vice and corruption.

Jane, however had no ambitions other than to live life the fullest and damn the consequences.

Time went by and Jane had left school at 16 and whilst living at home still, never seemed to be short of money. At 17 she left home and shared a flat with another girl from schooldays who also made her living on her back. Jane loved her parents dearly and at times spent 2 or 3 fays at home with them. It was probably when she was on the rag. The 2 girls used an agency to secure their customers and also did stag parties. She had upgraded her services to men from boys and naturally the men paid a lot more, with her being a top class hooker in fact. She was on a 1st name basis with the receptionists at all the local motels and hotels and learned to dress so as to let guys know she was available, but not appear to be a blatant tart. She looked nice enough to be taken anywhere to dinner before being taken back to the guy's room to be shagged. Her parents, while still loving her, had really given up on her due to her attitude, still not knowing of her lifestyle. The thing that worried them most was her dumb insolence. However, she never argued with them or Emily.

When they were 19 Jane noticed Maurice furtively ogling her, especially when she wandered around the house barely clothed, or clothed in such a way which would awaken the dead.

It came to a head late one afternoon when Genevieve was helping out at the soup kitchen until 8.00pm and Emily had told them she would be at the library until at least 9.00pm. When Maurice arrived home at 6.00pm as he did every day, he found Jane in the lounge room just about falling out of a micro mini skirt and an almost obscenely low cut top. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra, and when she bent over when walking away from him to pick up a magazine for him, it was also obvious that she was not wearing panties, as he had a clear view or her bum and shaven pussy. He was so aroused he could not speak, and when she turned around and leant over to give him the magazine, her top fell forward and he saw the bare breasts that he had had ogled unobtrusively so many times. She then sat on his lap leaning against his chest and wriggled her bum a bit to get comfortable, suddenly wondering if he had a 3 cell torch in his pocket. Of course he couldn't take much of this and she was amused when he gulped, shook and obviously shot his bolt in his strides. She showed him no mercy and frustrated his attempts to lift her off him to enable him to go to the bathroom.

When she came to visit next time, 10 days later, she tormented him again and when Genevieve and Emily left at about 7.30 to go to a church Fellowship meeting she pulled out all stops. She sat next to him on the couch and rubbed her boobs on the side of his arm, leaned forward for him to see her boobs with their large stiff nipples, and brush his by now erect cock, all "accidentally." It was too much for him and he thought to hell with the consequences and picked her up and carried her to her bedroom, where they stripped each other and he enjoyed his 1st ever 69er with her teaching him things he had never dreamt of. He ejaculated into her warm soft mouth and he in turn received a squirt of her fluids into his mouth and over his face as she had a big one.

They lay there together for a while knowing that time was not a problem and she then took his surprisingly large but now flaccid cock in her mouth again and licked and sucked it to another erection.

She turned over onto her back and brought her legs back as far as she could and guided him into her, then dropped her legs onto his shoulders. She played him like a fiddle and by using her pussy muscles, wriggling side to side and pulling him into her with her hands pulling on his bum, prolonged his coming for over 20 minutes.

He had never come twice in a session before and was in a state of euphoria having had so many firsts all at one time, first shag lasting more than 5 minutes, first 69, first blowjob, first time he had ever had the whole length of his cock in a pussy and first time fucking anyone other than his wife.

This turned out to not be the only time that father and daughter had magnificent sex.

Emily had decided not to pursue a career in medicine and did the next best thing and secured a position as one of the receptionists at a large inner city medical practice. She met a medical student who was doing work experience there and after a short while went out with him on her first date, dinner and a movie. After he had moved on from work experience she still saw him regularly and apart from a couple of hand jobs and over the bra boob rubbing, they gradually got to the point of discussing marriage. Of course her parents were delighted at their daughter securing such a good catch, a future doctor. She went to the gyno for a pre-marriage checkup and was prescribed the pill.

In due time they were married with her having her maiden broken with very little pain, and Brian her husband acquitting himself quite well. He admitted to not being a virgin and believe it or not she climaxed during her first ever coupling. She was rapt and decided that if this was sex, she wanted a lot more of it.

After Jane and Maurice's third explosive liaison, he began a slow but increasingly successful sneaky education of Genevieve with her responding to what she had previously thought decadent and perverted forms of sexplay with obvious delight and wondered why they had not woken up to the delights of sex years before. She did not know at that time that it was Jane's educating her father that was responsible for her in turn being educated so well by Maurice.

Jane was building up quite a nest egg and bought a block of 4 flats as an investment while continuing to do what she did best.

Her and Bella, her partner in crime, had a booking to do a stag party and arrived duly at the right address on the right night at the right time, and after doing the obligatory bump and grind strip and the erotic dance, they drew straws. Bella drew the groom and Jane drew the best man.

The agreement was for only these 2 to be serviced and the other guys would play with themselves whilst watching the 2 couplings.

Jane's guy Ralph seemed very nice and gentle with a nice sized tool and as they hugged while handing her a bonus to share as the girls left, asked if he could see her after hours, "if you know what I mean." She knew his phone number as it was he that arranged the night so surprising herself, she rang him the next night and they arranged to meet for dinner the next Monday night as Monday night was a slow night for her.

Over dinner there was no pretence, she showed her interest in him and he reciprocated, they discussed her lifestyle and whilst not deprecating her, his facial expression told her that he wished that she was in different employment. They commenced a relationship with Ralph being fully aware of Jane's lifestyle and after a very short time they knew that they had loving feelings for each other and when Ralph asked her to pack in her "seeing other men" as he tactfully put it, she gave it a days serious thought, and as she had her investment property and quite a lot of money in short term deposits, she agreed on the condition that she could move in with him straight away to get away from the flat, the address of which was known to some of her customers. He jumped at her request and was overwhelmed that such a beautiful woman wanted to share his bed and his life solely. As she had been interested in hair care since young, she completed a 6 months comprehensive course in hairdressing at local Hairdressing Academy, supporting herself with her savings. She found a job in a salon near where they were living as soon as she had finished the course.

Meanwhile, Maurice and Genevieve were fucking up a storm with lots and lots of glorious sex. The 2 girls noticed that their parents looked happier than they had ever seen them, their staid conservative mother was wearing nicer more attractive clothes with shorter skirts and dresses, sheer blouses and tighter tops than she had ever worn. She started wearing light makeup for the 1st time ever. They were also getting out a bit, and although they had never drunk alcohol, this did not prevent their dining in some pretty flash restaurants, something that they never had done. Unbeknown to the girls they had had several dirty weekends way, just the 2 of them.

Emily and Brian's love life was very satisfying and she felt that she had become the orgasm queen of the city but she thought that something was not quite kosher.

This was proven when she came home unexpectedly one lunchtime to find Brian's and an unknown to her car in their flats allocated parking. She let herself in and heard some familiar type noises coming from their bedroom and when she eased up to the open doorway, instead of finding a woman with him as she expected, she found a strange man cornholing her husband. She let out an unholy scream and ran from the flat crying.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.