Alice - Cover

Alice

Copyright© 2003 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A summer fable. A pretty girl. Read. It just might be familiar somehow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Alice woke as the sunshine hit her bare legs, it having successfully covered her feet with that langorous late summer heat before she noticed.

"Shit," she thought, her brain registering the fact that it was late afternoon, and she had achieved nothing. "Well, not exactly nothing," she replied to herself, flicking her head to the side, checking that Joey was still there. Not only was he still present, but he was motionless, and still had his eyes shut. Alice took in his dark slim familiar body at a glance, noting that his manhood was erect again. God only knew she thought she'd taken care of that. Indeed, as she recalled the relevant events, she realised she had dealt with it quite thoroughly.

First, after driving home late, oh very late, last night, she and Joey had sneaked into her Granny's big old house and up the stairs, both looking forward to some loud physical activity. It wasn't that Granny would object. Far from it. She made Joey most welcome. But she was an old lady, and Alice didn't want to wake her unnecessarily. Thankfully the size and layout of the house meant that once they got to Alice's room they could make as much noise as they wanted. They did, too. Joey was an energetic ambitious lover, though not quite the Bohemian that Alice was. After they were both thoroughly worn out, they had collapsed naked on top of the bed, in the warm night air, and Alice recalled nothing more until the morning. At least, she thought it was the morning.

Joey had attacked her with the same gusto and energy of the night before, but with more tenderness and skill, and before she was quite sure what was happening, she was pulling him inside herself, willing him to push harder and deeper, and groaning at the top of her lungs, as Joey found his release, and pumped deep within her, groaning himself as they came in emphatic unison, fast and furious, and collapsed again on the bed.

Alice had lain awake for a time after that, looking at Joey in the dim light, wondering what had got him so aroused so early. Eventually slumber overtook her again, until her legs overheated in the sun.

Lazy, but not sleepy now, she straightened out, lying on her back, and propped her head up high on the pillows. Allowing her mind to drift where it wished, she stared again at Joey and his erection as he stayed motionless beside her, and then back at her legs, slowly being invaded by the sun, like a devious lover, trying to get close to her without her noticing, scared perhaps of rejection. That made her smile. She couldn't recall too many times when she had turned down a lover, no matter what the circumstances.

Alice's mind wandered further now, remembering the string of lovers she'd had in this bed, how they had pleased her, the things of which their fingers, tongues and especially penises were capable. She could recall with crystal clarity the feeling of them coming deep inside her, or spraying carelessly on her skin, or in her mouth. She especially liked the feeling of their erections in her hands. That softly pliable hardness; the power of arousal of another; the pulse and wrench of orgasm, brief Alice-controlled fountains of pleasure.

She had two of them up here one night, she remembered fondly. Brothers, they were. Early on in the encounter, she had held one in each hand, her hands stroking like a masturbation machine, and as they came together, she recalled trying to force her eyes in two directions at once, so as not to miss the sight.

All this reminiscing about former lovers, and the sight of Joey's hard on so close aroused her again, and she considered waking him, but thought he deserved whatever sleep he could get after his earlier efforts.

As she continued to watch the sunlight encroach, she realised that she really wanted to take care of this herself anyway. Scrunching slightly toward the foot of the bed, she let her head fall lower on the pillows, and closed her eyes. The heat was falling over her thighs now, even closer to her most intimate parts.

Giving her hands permission to assist, she reached down in the midst of the blonde thatch between her legs. Her fingertips drifted slightly further of their own accord, and before she thought much about it, she was gently and slowly stroking either side of her clitoris with her index fingertips, her fingers damp with the musky liquid filtering out of her vagina, slippery now with the secretions of desire.

Her mind returned to memories of previous events. The time Tom asked to feel her bum behind the bike sheds at school. She had given him a hand job on the spot, and he never spoke to her again, though she would smile at him whenever they passed in the hallway. He had come pretty quickly that day. Alice assumed no-one but Tom had ever touched that cock before, and perhaps not even him.

That thought reminded her of Mary. She and Mary had never been lovers. Not really. They had just experimented a little. Alright, a lot. Mary had been in a relationship with a nice guy named Philip for about a year. She had come to Alice to ask some questions. Somehow everyone knew that Alice was the established expert in sex. Turns out that when Mary had eventually allowed Phil to get close enough to cause trouble, he'd become somewhat selfish, through a lack of knowledge rather than inherent nastiness, and Mary had been left completely unsatisfied every time. Alice had intended to show Mary how to take care of the problem herself, but they had both become so intrigued by her reactions that Mary became determined to return the favour. It became a habit for a while, fingers and tongues providing pleasure all around, until Mary realised she really was in love with quick-coming Phil, and departed Alice's bed after one last frig-a-thon, declining Alice's kind offer to let Philip join in the festivities.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.