Adventures of a New Bride - Cover

Adventures of a New Bride

Copyright© 2003 by Submissive Susan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A new bride details the events of her first few weeks of marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Cheating   Uncle   Aunt   MaleDom   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

When Colin arrived back from his golf game I was anxious to leave. Even though I had truly enjoyed our honeymoon and felt very close to Colin, there had been just too much of everything since the wedding and there was that reoccurring, nagging question about something going on in my life that I was unaware of. He sat on the bed and pulled me close, letting his hand slide up my shorts. He let out a low whistle and said, "Wow, are you ever wet!" I know he thought the dampness was for him but I knew better. I had just been aroused to a fever pitch and it just wouldn't go away, my hand slipping down at times to quiet the itch, yet not being able to erase the excitement of what I'd witnessed.

As much as I hated to admit it, Keith had exploded into my life, becoming much more of a factor than I could have ever imagined. Each time I started thinking about him I became very aroused. I knew that he was aware of what he did to me. I could tell by the look on his face and the knowing look in his eyes as if he's saying, "You like what I do to you and we both know it!" He definitely had a swagger about him concerning me, and it didn't help at all that I had seen him naked. His body was nice overall, but what sent the huge jolt straight down through me, making me seep between my legs, was remembering the sight of that massive cock!

Much to my disappointment, Colin asked if we could stay an extra day. He wanted to have an interview with a firm here in Houston and see what they had to offer. He already had offers in the Dallas area but wanted to remain open to any opportunities. Both Keith and Debbie were very happy about the news, with it opening up the rest of the day for a dinner around the pool that we couldn't have done if we were leaving that day. The day went well, but I felt that all eyes were on me. The attention paid to me by everyone was almost overwhelming, whether it was the skimpy swimsuit I was wearing or because they really were trying to appease me.

When the evening ended Keith and Debbie turned in, leaving the two of us alone in the late hour. Colin guided me into the hot tub as he thought we had the night to ourselves. After a long romantic petting period, he took my suit off. At his insistence, I came out of the tub and sat on the edge, my nipples becoming hard coming out of the heat into the cool air. Using his fingers and then his mouth, he sent me up the ladder, leaving me on the top rung for what seemed forever. He would bring me to the top, tease me on the verge of coming, and then bring me back down only to start all over again.

This was the sweet love that I wanted from my husband, not the explosive illicit sex that had been happening to me lately. I put my hands back behind me to support me and opened my legs wide for his tongue. He would lick and suck me for a while, then pull back and use his hands to keep positioning me so that the dim lighting would illuminate my crotch. "I want to see your clit as it stiffens," he said. I readily complied, as he would back away a few feet at times and ask me to open it wide for him and rub it a little. Over the period of about thirty minutes, the "rubbing' I gave myself ran from a few long slow strokes to furious masturbation bringing me to the edge before he would intervene and stop me. I loved it!

Finally, he pulled me back into the tub and had me straddle him, my knees on either side of his legs. He took great caution to have me face a certain way, saying that it had to do with the jet streams of water hitting us. The screwing began and it ranged from slow and easy to torrid. I felt no requirement to be quiet so it was a vocal affair. Since I had already been building to an orgasm for so long, the first few strokes sent me over in a shuddering, noisy climax. Then, at his request, I really slowed it down for him, not wanting to make it end too soon. After a while, my mind drifted back to earlier in the day. With those visions, even the slow strokes sent me past the top, moaning and muttering and pressing my breast in his face.

He encouraged me, asking me to be very vocal and using his hands and mouth to make my body movements exaggerated. It was if he were trying to watch us from afar as I plunged up and down on him in long strokes, my body separated from his and my head thrown back. I'm sure he would have been very disappointed if he knew that my sex drive that night was being fueled with the vision of the two people lying in a near bedroom. Finally, he bucked against me and begged me to drive hard and fast on him. I did, and it was more than enough to finish me off again. It was a real comfort when it was over to know that we had come together as a husband and wife should.

It was just as I started to dismount him that I saw the curtains close on the window just a few feet in front of me.

The next morning Keith was out of the house long before we were up and around. When Colin left for his appointment, Debbie suggested we go out for a while. There were some chores she had to do and she had a dental appointment in the same building that Keith's office was in. I didn't want to be too casual so I chose to wear a short skirt and a blouse instead of shorts, with some slightly elevated heels. When we arrived at the building about noon, I was impressed. To be in a suburban location, it was tall and very nice. To my surprise, Debbie suggested that I spend the hour that she had to be at the dentist with Keith and that she would meet up with me later for a late lunch. I was hesitant but what was I to say. We would be at his place of work and there could be no danger. My biggest concern was me just dropping in but Debbie insisted it was fine.

She was right. Keith acted like it would have been a terrible day if I hadn't showed up as he introduced me to the immediate staff. When Debbie left, Keith guided me to his office. I knew that he was connected and had money, and his office reflected it. I really didn't know what he did, but the respect he received was evident. He paged his secretary and told her that there were to be absolutely no interruptions until his wife returned. For no reason at all, the call was ominous to me and I started to shake. All at once, we were alone again!

He spent a little time showing me showing me his office and tried to explain what he did. It was plush, to say the least, with a full private bath. One other door led out of the office. He opened it and said that it was his favorite part. I looked in and saw that it was a dark narrow hallway that led to the main one outside his offices. "That's my escape route," he said. Since he was one of the original tenants of the building, he had it built in. He explained that only he and Debbie had the keys and he had used it often to leave and come back when everybody thought he was in his office. He gave a mischievous grin and said that Debbie had called ahead and sneaked in for some daylight delight a number of times. I noticed that when we walked away from it he left the door slightly open.

Then, as he was pointing out the view of downtown Houston in the distance, the concerns I had about being behind closed doors became reality. As stood behind me and talked and pointed his right hand slowly started rubbing my arm. I walked away slightly as if I saw something, but was just trying to brush him away. He followed, casually answering my questions, but again with his hands making contact. After a few seconds, I was out of questions and room at one end of the office. His touch left my arm and slid around to my right breast, cupping it with his hand. I said "No, Keith. I don't want this." He paid no attention, playing with the nipple and kissing my neck lightly.

I shuddered slightly at the touch of his lips on my neck, involuntarily moving my head towards him as if in approval. That's how he took it, slipping his other arm from off my shoulder and dropping it down and around my waist, his hand landing on my lower stomach.

The kisses continued, the right hand moving over to my left breast and his left hand gently massaging my lower stomach through the thin skirt, bunching it up slightly as he inched his fingers downward. Turning me around, his arms went around me, pulling me to him for a very long, deep kiss. I was melting fast as it was and when his tongue started exploring mine it shattered the remains of my resistance. I was breathing hard, feeling my heart doing a fluttering beat, and that all too familiar feeling between my legs.

None of these signals went unnoticed with him. Accepting my actions as approval, he picked me up and took me over near the hallway door, placing me on a small plush couch. I glanced into the darkness of the hallway through the partially open door but gave it no more thought as he pulled my head toward him for another kiss. He sat beside me, covering my body with his, his hands never stopping their exploration and his tongue deep inside my mouth doing a slow dance with mine. My eyes closed, I relaxed my tense body and accepted him from all the angles that he was attacking. He stayed there for several minutes, telling me how beautiful he thought I was and how much he was attracted to me. I was in the mood to accept anything he told me, each expression adding to the dampness I was already feeling.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.